How to Lawfully Decline a Vaccine & Other Pharmaceutical Frauds e.g. Masks, Tests

25 May 20

Download a 1-page PDF of the below: 20-05-25 Lawfully decline vaccine mask test.pdf (58.7 KB)

LAWFULLY DECLINING A VACCINE & OTHER PHARMACEUTICAL FRAUDS e.g. MASKS, TESTS

It is against my religious convictions that are protected by various international declarations.

It is against God’s Law to take part in witchcraft/pharmacy.

Exodus 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch/pharmacist to live.

Deuteronomy 18:10 There shall not be found among you [any one] that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, [or] that useth divination, [or] an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch/ pharmacist,
18:11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer (medium).
18:12 For all that do these things [are] an abomination unto the “I AM”: and because of these abominations the “I AM” thy God doth drive them out from before thee.

Galatians 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
5:20 Idolatry, PHARMACY*, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told [you] in time past, that they which do such things shall NOT inherit The Kingdom of God.

*(Correctly interpreted from the original Greek Φαρμακεια = pharmakeia in the King of kings’ Bible JAHTruth.net/kofk-free/Bible )

The vaccines are products of witchcraft/pharmacy and contain poisonous substances and therefore are against The Law.

Vaccinating someone is a criminal act of assault with a deadly weapon.

Masks force the repeated breathing in of toxic carbon dioxide (CO2) exhalations, and are therefore also assault - by slow poisoning.

The Hippocratic oath states that you must first do no harm, and therefore you are bound by your oath to not vaccinate anyone, or force them to breath in their carbon dioxide exhalations, especially against his/her will.

Christ.
Christs.net

Must read - Life or Death: Pharmaceutical “Plandemic” Poisonous Vaccines, or the Healing of the Holy Spirit – Your choice

12 Likes

The legislation backing the whole Covid plandemic scam is easily provably fraud/ null & void ab initio, to use the deceitful legalese:

Irrefutable Law defences:

UK & Territories

Rest of the world

4 Likes

The vaccines are products of witchcraft/pharmacy and contain poisonous substances and therefore are against The Law.

Vaccinating someone is a criminal act of assault with a deadly weapon.

The vaccines are experimental and thus contravene the Nuremberg Code that prohibits medical experimentation on humans.

11 Likes

Where can I get this Nuremberg Code please?

And is it applicable worldwide please?

3 Likes

You'll probably have to do an online search for it please. Don't know any other way that wouldn't cost something.

As they made it so visible to the whole world it must surely carry at least some weight in most "legal jurisdictions"?

3 Likes

Thank you for explaining.

1 Like

You're welcome.

3 Likes

@Nam ,

NUREMBERG 2.0: Legal team wants ‘second Nuremberg tribunal’ to try global lockdown promoters for crimes against humanity

Sieg Heil Bhatti and the Nuremberg Code

The Need for a Nuremberg for Communism

Covid Hoaxers Face Death for Violating Nuremberg Code

3 Likes

Thank you kindly.

3 Likes

@Nam ,

You are certain;y welcome.

2 Likes

Freewill is a God given human right.

The Way home or face The Fire 2:12 Nature was to supply the means for food, water and shelter, which make up three of the five basic necessities, or God given rights (human rights), the fourth, of equal importance, being freewill. Freewill (freedom) to decide, whether to continue to follow Satan, or to follow God’s guidance and learn to be good, without being forced, but instead, by loving encouragement, is of the UTMOST importance.
2:13 This encouragement and teaching, from within (IN-TUITION), by the good voice, that
everyone has, and by life; circumstances and surroundings; has to be accompanied by free-will to choose. If God forced everyone to do things, they would never learn, and He would have no way of knowing, whether they were being good, because they wanted to, or because He was forcing them. The fifth God given right is the right to self-defence, from evil.

8 Likes

From description below the video:

I have found evidence of this on several different sites, I cannot however confirm this report. It has been up and down several times on YouTube. One channel I found it on in India has been completely deleted.
I would say take this with a grain of salt.

A Canadian newspaper ran with this story and now that story has been deleted. The the very fact that this has been and is being severely repressed may indeed mean something. I hope it turns out to be true, but I have no confidence in our judicial system what so ever.

Some backstory on this:
Rady Johnson, the executive Vice President of Pfizer, has been arrested at his home and charged with multiple counts of fraud by federal agents. He was taken into custody and is awaiting a bail hearing. This comes as 1,000s of classified documents from Pfizer were released, showing the true risks of the experimental vaccine.

As a result of Rady’s arrest, the hashtag #pfizerdocuments has started trending on Twitter. Multiple celebrities are now calling for other employees at Pfizer to be arrested.

Since joining Pfizer in 1994, Rady held multiple high level positions in the company. Rady previously lead the Regulatory Law practice group as well as the Corporate Regulatory and Healthcare Law Audit functions.

There are reports that 1,223 people died within the first 28 days after taking the Pfizer jab. There are reports that the vaccine killed all the animals during the trial. A judge has granted a media blackout on request of Rady’s lawyers, and Google is suppressing search results. Rady faces life in prison if convicted.

As a result of Rady’s arrest, the hashtag #pfizerdocuments has started trending on Twitter. Multiple celebrities are now calling for other employees at Pfizer to be arrested. Twitter has started censoring this article. To fight back against censorship, send a report to Twitter, and tell them this link is safe.

SHARE THIS WITH EVERYONE

2 Likes

I hope it is true and I wish it was true, but it looks like the source of the claim may have come from Vancouver Times that has now updated the article as satirical.

To say Big Pharma (witchcraft) rules the world would not be too far out there.

2 Likes