How to Lawfully Decline a Vaccine & Other Pharmaceutical Frauds e.g. Masks, Tests

25 May 20

Download a 1-page PDF of the below: 20-05-25 Lawfully decline vaccine mask test.pdf (58.7 KB)

LAWFULLY DECLINING A VACCINE & OTHER PHARMACEUTICAL FRAUDS e.g. MASKS, TESTS

It is against my religious convictions that are protected by various international declarations.

It is against God’s Law to take part in witchcraft/pharmacy.

Exodus 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch/pharmacist to live.

Deuteronomy 18:10 There shall not be found among you [any one] that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, [or] that useth divination, [or] an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch/ pharmacist,
18:11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer (medium).
18:12 For all that do these things [are] an abomination unto the “I AM”: and because of these abominations the “I AM” thy God doth drive them out from before thee.

Galatians 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
5:20 Idolatry, PHARMACY*, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told [you] in time past, that they which do such things shall NOT inherit The Kingdom of God.

*(Correctly interpreted from the original Greek Φαρμακεια = pharmakeia in the King of kings’ Bible JAHTruth.net/kofk-free/Bible )

The vaccines are products of witchcraft/pharmacy and contain poisonous substances and therefore are against The Law.

Vaccinating someone is a criminal act of assault with a deadly weapon.

Masks force the repeated breathing in of toxic carbon dioxide (CO2) exhalations, and are therefore also assault - by slow poisoning.

The Hippocratic oath states that you must first do no harm, and therefore you are bound by your oath to not vaccinate anyone, or force them to breath in their carbon dioxide exhalations, especially against his/her will.

Christ.
Christs.net

Must read - Life or Death: Pharmaceutical “Plandemic” Poisonous Vaccines, or the Healing of the Holy Spirit – Your choice

7 Likes
HERE’S WHY VACCINES ARE TOTALLY INSANE - UNMASKING THE SCAM (includes 5G, 4G, 3G)
Beware of the Covid 1984 PCR test – your life depends upon it
A Brave Italian Doctor's Warning To ALL People (Video)
2011 Irish Newspaper - Bill Gates' Depopulation Through Forced Vaccination - The Zero Carbon Solution
They plan to lie that doctors, nurses and police will get the vaccine first when they won't, so that they appear healthy to sucker everyone into taking it
Government data shows masks had no impact on COVID spread
You mask wearers are committing suicide. Take off your face nappies.
“WHO Offered Me $20 Million to Put a Little Toxic in My Covid-19 Remedy” – Madagascar President Exposes WHO! + Videos
COVID-19: US FDA Lists 27 EXPECTED Adverse Reactions to New Vaccines, Including Death
Mask mouth causes gum disease, which increases coronavirus death risk by 900%
If you die from Coronavirus ‘vaccine’, your life insurance won’t pay as it’s an ‘experimental medical intervention’
Hospitals in France forced to SLOW DOWN covid vaccinations as healthcare workers fall ill in droves
Covid-19 vaccine could kill 50 million people in the U.S alone
US Supreme court ruled that forced vaccines are constitutional
Third COVID Wave Will Kill Or Hospitalize 60 To 70% People Who Took Both The Vaccine Doses Says Official UK Govt Model
Vaccine Diabolus and the Impending Wave of Rare Neurodegenerative Disorders
Gibraltar OPEN YOUR EYES Group Demonstration
COVID Vaccine can worsen disease; mainstream study; not on the evening news
Dr. Lee Merritt warns: Forced vaccines are a Holocaust-level crime against humanity
Dr. Cole on Covid Jabs: “We’ve Seen More Deaths From This Shot Than All Vaccines in the Last 20 Years Combined”
DANGERS OF FACE MASKS with NANO-PARTICLES
Paramedic tells the heartrending truth about the Covid scam - he wants you to share it
The right kind of infectious (Humour)
Over 1 Billion Worldwide Unwilling to Take COVID-19 Vaccine
A re-launch of a Cliff Richard oldie (Humour)
Self-defense against VACCINE VIOLENCE is a basic human right
"A genuine deadly pandemic doesn't need 24/7 adverts to remind you it exists; fronted by fear-mongering and sell-out journalists - Psychological Operations DO!"
:gibraltar: Gibraltar hypes Moderna Covid Vaccine. What about the risks?
US Supreme court ruled that forced vaccines are constitutional
Legislation prohibiting the importation of COVID vaccines is published
"And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:"
How long must we suffer O Lord? – Until you return to keeping and enforcing The Law
143 Brits Died Shortly After Their COVID Jabs but the Vaccine ‘Didn’t Play a Role’, Say Regulators
Covid-19 vaccines: ethical, legal and practical considerations - EU Parliament
‘I will not self-suffocate!’ WATCH Idaho demonstrators BURN MASKS at state Capitol
Spain: Second Pfizer Shots Halted After 46 Nursing Home Residents Die After the First Shot
The Covid Outbreak: “Biggest Health Scam of the 21st Century.” Report by 1500 Health Professionals
Throat cancer from wearing the masks
Genetically engineered ‘Magneto’ protein remotely controls brain and behaviour
The Inhabitants of Brussels Lower Their Masks – The Police Just Give Up
Insider - Vaccines are Killing the Elderly
Coronavirus UK: Health Authorities Announce Not a Single Case of Flu Detected This Year
Vaccines - witch's brew
Adverse Incident Reports Show 966 Deaths Following Vaccination for COVID-19
CDC: 1265 DEAD 25,212 Injuries Following Experimental COVID-19 mRNA ‘Vaccines’
5 ways they’re trying to trick you into taking the Covid “vaccine”

The legislation backing the whole Covid plandemic scam is easily provably fraud/ null & void ab initio, to use the deceitful legalese:

Irrefutable Law defences:

UK & Territories
Rest of the world

3 Likes

The vaccines are products of witchcraft/pharmacy and contain poisonous substances and therefore are against The Law.

Vaccinating someone is a criminal act of assault with a deadly weapon.

The vaccines are experimental and thus contravene the Nuremberg Code that prohibits medical experimentation on humans.

5 Likes

Where can I get this Nuremberg Code please?

And is it applicable worldwide please?

You'll probably have to do an online search for it please. Don't know any other way that wouldn't cost anything.

As they made it so visible to the whole world it must surely carry at least some weight in most "legal jurisdictions"?