Ohio Judge Orders Hospital To Treat Ventilated COVID-19 Patient With Ivermectin

I hope that people do turn to The Lord and repent, the question is, will ivermectin be the answer to " buying time" in order to do so.
Does one really need ivermectin to repent?
All pharmaceuticals are forbidden by God, they are toxic chemicals and poisonous.
It is against God’s Law to take part in witchcraft/pharmacy.

Nov '20

[quote="A_Freeman, post:3, topic:927"]

It will be nice when enough people get to this point - to accept the Truth, so that Christ can start to set things aright.

Nov '20

From our Creator's PERFECT Law:

Exodus 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

Deuteronomy 18:9-13
18:9 When thou art come into the land which the "I AM" thy God giveth thee, thou shalt NOT learn to do after the abominations of those nations.
18:10 There shall not be found among you [any one] that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, [or] that useth divination, [or] an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,
18:11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer (medium).
18:12 For all that do these things [are] an abomination unto the "I AM": and because of these abominations the "I AM" thy God doth drive them out from before thee.
18:13 Thou shalt be perfect with the "I AM" thy God.

What is a witch or a sorcerer/sorceress? What is witchcraft/sorcery, as it is spoken about in the Bible?

In Paul’s Letter to the Galatians Ch. 5:20 the Greek word Pharmakeia was originally translated into English as witchcraft, to try to hide its true meaning of pharmacy , and likewise Simon the Witch was translated as Simon the Sorcerer/Magician, because he had been using witchcraft/pharmacy to bewitch and deceive people into believing that he was a great healer,
just like modern-day pharmacists do.

God can and will heal...
It is for Him to choose...
We have free will...
That is for us to choose...