Petition to the Gibraltar Parliament Demanding the Return to God’s Law

The petition is hyperlinked and signable at:

Petition to the Gibraltar Parliament Demanding the Return to God’s Law

04 Apr 20

PETITION TO PARLIAMENT DEMANDING THE RETURN TO GOD’S LAW

We the undersigned demand the return to God’s Law, that the British monarchs have ALL sworn, on the Holy Bible, to maintain to the UTMOST of their power, for, but not limited to, the following reasons:

1. We are continually losing more and more of our God-given Rights and Freedoms, under fraudulent legislation that is condemned and prohibited by God’s Law, that the monarchs have ALL sworn to maintain to the UTMOST of their power, but have NEVER done so.

Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not ADD unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish [ought] from it , that ye may keep the Commandments of the "I AM" your God which I COMMAND you.

12:8 Ye shall not do after all [the things] that we do here this day, every man whatsoever [is] right in his own eyes .

12:32 What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto , nor diminish from it .

We were warned, by God, against having a human monarch other than the incarnated Christ the King of kings (JAHTruth.net/emmau2.htm ), through the Prophet Samuel in 1 Samuel Chapter 8.

King of kings’ Bible - King of kings' Bible - 1 Samuel

1. God’s Law prohibits the forming and supporting of political parties that divide and ruin the nation, and whose politicians manufacture fraudulent legislation to favour themselves and their rich patrons, at the expense of everyone else.

Deuteronomy 5:32 Ye shall observe to do therefore as the "I AM" your God hath commanded you: ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left.

Matthew 12:25 And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:

Christ inside of Jesus warned everyone against lawyers (scribes) and politicians (Pharisees), as recorded in Matthew Chapter 23 in the New Testament, but sadly no-one has paid attention:

King of kings’ Bible – King of kings' Bible - Matthew

1. God’s Law in the Five Books of Moses (Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy) guarantees freedom, peace, prosperity and good health to all who keep His Law, unlike man’s fraudulent legislation that favours the rich who pay the politicians to enact it, and makes them richer and the majority poorer and sicker, and less free.

There is NO freedom without God’s Law.

1. More and more people are getting sick every year, with diseases, cancers, viruses, etc., as a punishment for not keeping The Covenant Law, as promised by God in the Holy Bible. JAHTruth.net/blescur.htm

2. God prohibited pharmacy (witchcraft – the making of poisonous brews and potions) on pain of death, and promised to remove ALL sickness and infertility from man and beast, as long as we keep His Covenant Laws. Thus saving the ever-increasing number of billions of pounds given to the National Health Service every year, that can be used for better things, and relieving the tax-burden on the working-class public that is impoverishing us.

Galatians 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
5:20 Idolatry, PHARMACY, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told [you] in time past, that they which do such things shall NOT inherit The Kingdom of God.

1. If the National Health Service actually worked as they falsely claim, logically there would be less sick people every year, whereas the opposite is the reality. Thus conclusively proving it is making more people sick and the sick ever sicker, with their poisonous potions, and the side-effects they cause and then treat with even more poisons, in order to maximize the profits of the pharmaceutical/chemical companies that are poisoning the water, food, earth, air and us, with their products. They make absolutely NO money from healthy people, so, to maximize their profits, they have to make EVERYONE sick.

2. Likewise the telecom companies are assisting them in making people sick by radiating us, causing radiation-sicknesses like Coronavirus, with their wireless WiFi 4G and 5G and “Smart-Systems”, for which they have to cut down the trees that line our streets, trees that provide us with oxygen to breathe and remove carbon-dioxide and pollution from the air we breathe.

Deuteronomy 20:19 When thou shalt besiege a city a long time, in making war against it to take it, thou shalt not destroy the trees thereof by forcing an axe against them: for thou mayest eat of them, and thou shalt NOT cut them down to employ [them] in the siege (nor for market-economics) (for the tree of the field [is] man's [life] - O2 - Oxygen to breathe):

1. Under God’s Law and the Biblical Jubilee the national wealth is redistributed every 50 years, so there will be NO poor people, and thus no excuse for stealing. JAHTruth.net/fightfor.htm

2. Under God’s Law women and children and the elderly are protected and nurtured, and rapists and paedophiles are publicly punished severely, as a very effective deterrent.

Deuteronomy 17:11 According to The Sentence of The Law which they shall teach thee, and according to the Judgment which they shall tell thee, thou shalt do: thou shalt not decline to do The Sentence which they shall show thee, and turn not away from it [to] the right hand, nor [to] the left.
17:12 And the man that will do presumptuously, and will not hearken unto the priest that standeth to minister there before the "I AM" thy God, or unto the judge, even that man shall die: and [thus] thou shalt put away the evil from Israel.
17:13 And all the people shall hear, and fear, and do no more presumptuously (in thinking they are a law unto themselves) .

1. The teaching and reinstating of God’s Law will put an end to the insane LBGTQ+ abomination and gender-dysphoria being forcefully foisted upon everyone, especially vulnerable, impressionable children in schools.
7 Likes

God Has Spoken

Deuteronomy 28:58 If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this Law that are written in this Book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, THE "I AM" THAT "I AM";

28:59 Then the "I AM" will make thy plagues extraordinary, and the plagues of thy seed , [even] great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses , and of long continuance.

28:62 And ye shall be left few in number, whereas ye were as "the stars of heaven " for multitude; because thou wouldest not obey the voice of the "I AM" thy God.

28:63 And it shall come to pass, [that] as the "I AM" rejoiced over you to do you good, and to multiply you; so the "I AM" will rejoice over you to destroy you, and to bring you to nought; and ye shall be plucked from off the land where thou goest to possess it.

28:66 And thy life shall hang in doubt before thee; and thou shalt fear day and night, and shalt have none assurance of thy life:

28:67 In the morning thou shalt say, Would God it were evening! and at evening thou shalt say, Would God it were morning! for the fear of thine heart wherewith thou shalt fear, and for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see.

28:68 And the "I AM" shall bring thee into slavery AGAIN with ships , by the way whereof I spoke unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again (IF ye keep The Covenant): and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy [you].

29:9 Keep therefore the words of this Covenant, and DO them, that ye may PROSPER in all that ye do. The New Song

The article (below) was written with Manasseh (America) in mind, but can be applied (different circumstances) to all the other Tribes of True Israel including Gad (Gibtaltarians).
The Abrahamic Covenant

God Has Spoken

4 Likes

Is Keeping God’s Law Too Difficult?

Some falsely teach that keeping God’s law is simply too difficult. In this fallacy, God’s law is commonly viewed as a burden which Jesus Christ came to free us from, therefore we are no longer bound to keep and do God’s commandments – or so the thinking goes.

Consequently, this teaching wrongly implies that Yahweh freed the children of Israel from Egyptian slavery and mightily delivered them to Himself at Mount Sinai, only to be enslaved all over again to an unreasonable law that, in the end, was too difficult for them to obey. Because of this, God sent His Son to earth to come and die in order to free us from His law. These are only a few misconceptions that issue from this fallacy, though there are many.

To this day, it is generally maintained that God’s law continues to be too difficult for us to obey, and that any attempt to do so would be burdensome – legalistic, even. So, the question remains.

Question – Is Keeping God’s Law Too Difficult?
Answer – No, Keeping God’s Law is Not Difficult or Burdensome

According to Scripture, keeping God’s law – His Torah – is not something that is too difficult or beyond our ability. Furthermore, Scripture also declares that obeying God’s commands is not an unreasonable burden for believers. Why? Because Scripture says that His commandments are not burdensome. Rather, Scripture defines keeping God’s commandments as the proper expression of our love for Him.

We Can and Should Obey God’s Law

Many would say that keeping God’s law is an assignment to difficult to attempt. Still others might imply that not only is it too difficult – it is even oppressive. Often times, those who make keeping God’s commandments an expression of their faith are frequently called legalistic or accused of attempting to earn their salvation through works.

However, we should always remember that when Yahweh presents His law to His people, He does so to a people who have already been freed from slavery and delivered from the bondage of Egypt. Yahweh delivered them, brought them to Himself at Mount Sinai, and then offered His law to a freed people. They were never forced to accept and obey the laws of Torah, yet they agreed to do so willingly.

In light of this fact, God’s instruction to them should have been received as a great privilege, bringing with it joy and honor to the one who would walk in them. God’s laws were to be held onto dearly, they were to be cherished and treasured by His redeemed people, until it became their supreme delight.

Deuteronomy 30:11-14

11 “For this commandment that I command you today is not too hard for you, neither is it far off. 12 It is not in heaven, that you should say, ‘Who will ascend to heaven for us and bring it to us, that we may hear it and do it?’ 13 Neither is it beyond the sea, that you should say, ‘Who will go over the sea for us and bring it to us, that we may hear it and do it?’ 14 But the word is very near you. It is in your mouth and in your heart, so that you can do it.

God’s intention in giving His law was to reveal Himself, not only to Israel, but to the entire world. Israel was to be a kingdom of priests to the other nations, a radiant light illuminating who Yahweh is and what He requires of all mankind.

What then? When we imply that God’s laws are to difficult or unattainable when He has said they’re not, we are casting aside the very means of expressing who He is and what He is like in the earth. Oh, that His words would find a place in us and would be met with a heart willing to keep them in loving devotion. Dear friends – its not too hard, we can do it.

His Commands Are For Our Good

Yahweh’s commandments were never considered to be a burden. Instead, they are a special gift to those who love Him and desire to walk in relationship with Him. Yahweh’s commandments simply provide necessary instruction of how to live our lives righteously as He is. Thus, He gave them to us for our good, well-being, and to blessing.

Deuteronomy 4:40

40 Therefore you shall keep his statutes and his commandments, which I command you today, that it may go well with you and with your children after you, and that you may prolong your days in the land that the Lord your God is giving you for all time.

Deuteronomy 5:29

29 Oh that they had such a heart as this always, to fear me and to keep all my commandments, that it might go well with them and with their descendants forever!

Deuteronomy 6:17-18

17 You shall diligently keep the commandments of the Lord your God, and his testimonies and his statutes, which he has commanded you. 18 And you shall do what is right and good in the sight of the Lord, that it may go well with you, and that you may go in and take possession of the good land that the Lord swore to give to your fathers

Deuteronomy 6:24

24 And the Lord commanded us to do all these statutes, to fear the Lord our God, for our good always, that he might preserve us alive, as we are this day.

Deuteronomy 10:12-13

12 And now, Israel, what does the Lord your God require of you, but to fear the Lord your God, to walk in all his ways, to love him, to serve the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, 13 and to keep the commandments and statutes of the Lord, which I am commanding you today for your good?

When we keep Yahweh’s commands and fear Him, great blessing unfolds in our lives. However, the opposite is also true if we choose to disobey and disregard Yahweh’s commands; we suffer adverse consequences. We find then that Yahweh’s commands are quite beautifully a loving Father’s instruction to His children for their good.

We Love God By Obeying His Commands

Yahweh’s commands teach us how to know and walk in relationship with Him. According to Scripture, we dare not even profess of having a true relationship with God, unless we are seeking to love Him by keeping His commandments. If we are attempting to know and love God apart from an authentic willingness to keep His commands, then Scripture affirms the deception is ours, and we do not genuinely know or love God.

1 John 2:3-5

3 And by this we know that we have come to know him, if we keep his commandments. 4 Whoever says “I know him” but does not keep his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him

As we keep Yahweh’s commands, we’re simply exhibiting our love for Him. We have experienced His love for us through His Son, therefore, we’re simply giving preference to Him by doing what He says. None of which should ever be considered a burden, and because of love, it’s not.

1 John 5:3

3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome.

Therefore, obedience to God’s commands is His prescribed means by which we unerringly express our love and worship back to Him.

Conclusion & Application

We’ve learned that God’s law – His commandments – are not too difficult, burdensome, or unattainable for us to keep. Rather, they’re a Father’s loving instruction to His redeemed children, that yield blessing when obeyed. As we obey and keep Yahweh’s law, we express His character in all the earth. Therefore, obeying His instruction is simply an act of loving devotion to our God who has first loved us.

4 Likes

@Determination ,
Thank-you.

No. When seen from a certain point of view, the truth, it is actually in everyone's best interest to obey and enforce God's Law because it will END ALL CRIME of every kind. Enforcing God's Law provides the people with True Justice, Freedom and Liberty. There is no such thing as poverty under God's Law. It is just and far to all, everyone is equal, no rich ruling over others. When one observes the First, and it's first for a good reason, most important Commandment, one can not hurt others, therefore blessings are reaped instead of curses. God gave us His Law to protect us and because He loves us. God is LOVE.

3 Likes

Dear @Persistent,

You are more than welcome. Hopefully more people will read the article and take heed, go back to God's Law.

3 Likes

@Determination ,
Thank-you.
Agreed.

1 Like

Deuteronomy
11:26 Behold, I set before you this day a blessing and a curse;
11:27 A blessing, if ye obey The Commandments of the "I AM" your God, which I command you this day:
11:28 And a curse, if ye will NOT obey The Commandments of the "I AM" your God, but turn aside out of The Way which I command you this day, to go after other gods, which ye have not known.

28:1 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the "I AM" thy God, to observe [and] to do all His Commandments which I command thee this day, that the "I AM" thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:
28:2 And ALL THESE BLESSINGS shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the "I AM" thy God.
28:3 Blessed [shalt] thou [be] in the city, and blessed [shalt] thou [be] in the field.
28:4 Blessed [shall be] the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.
28:5 Blessed [shall be] thy basket and thy store.
28:6 Blessed [shalt] thou [be] when thou comest in, and blessed [shalt] thou [be] when thou goest out.
28:7 The "I AM" shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.
28:8 The "I AM" shall command the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses, and in all that thou settest thine hand unto; and He shall bless thee in the land which the "I AM" thy God giveth thee.
28:9 The "I AM" shall establish thee an holy people unto Himself, as He hath sworn unto thee, if thou shalt keep the Commandments of the "I AM" thy God, and walk in His Ways.
28:10 And all people of the earth shall see that thou art called by the name of the "I AM"; and they shall be afraid of thee.
28:11 And the "I AM" shall make thee plenteous in goods, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy ground, in the land which the "I AM" sware unto thy fathers to give thee.
28:12 The "I AM" shall open unto thee His good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.
28:13 And the "I AM" shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the Commandments of the "I AM" thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to DO [them]:
28:14 And thou shalt not go aside from any of the Words which I command thee this day, [to] the right hand, or [to] the left, to go after other gods to serve them.
28:15 But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the "I AM" thy God, to observe to do all His Commandments and His Statutes which I command thee this day; that ALL THESE CURSES [of the Law] shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:
28:16 Cursed [shalt] thou [be] in the city, and cursed [shalt] thou [be] in the field.
28:17 Cursed [shall be] thy basket and thy store.
28:18 Cursed [shall be] the fruit of thy body (Eno. 96:14), and the fruit of thy land, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.
28:19 Cursed [shalt] thou [be] when thou comest in, and cursed [shalt] thou [be] when thou goest out.
28:20 The "I AM" shall send upon thee cursing, vexation, and rebuke, in all that thou settest thine hand unto for to do, until thou be destroyed, and until thou perish quickly; because of the wickedness of thy doings, whereby thou hast forsaken Me.
28:21 The "I AM" shall make the pestilence cleave unto thee, until He have consumed thee from off the land, where thou goest to possess it.
28:22 The "I AM" shall smite thee with a consumption, and with a fever, and with an inflammation, and with an extreme burning, and with the sword, and with blasting, and with mildew; and they shall pursue thee until thou perish.
28:23 And thy heaven that [is] over thy head shall be brass, and the earth that is under thee [shall be] [like] iron.
28:24 The "I AM" shall make the rain of thy land powder and dust: from heaven shall it come down upon thee, until thou be destroyed.
28:25 The "I AM" shall cause thee to be smitten before thine enemies: thou shalt go out one way against them, and flee seven ways before them: and shalt be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth.
28:26 And thy carcase shall be meat unto all fowls of the air, and unto the beasts of the earth, and no man shall scare [them] away.
28:27 The "I AM" will smite thee with the botch of Egypt, and with the hemorrhoids, and with the scab, and with the itch, whereof thou canst not be healed.
28:28 The "I AM" shall smite thee with madness, and blindness, and with heart-attack:
28:29 And thou shalt grope at noonday, as the blind gropeth in darkness, and thou shalt not prosper in thy ways: and thou shalt be only oppressed and spoiled evermore, and no man shall save [thee].
28:30 Thou shalt marry a wife, and another man shall lie with her: thou shalt build an house, and thou shalt not dwell therein: thou shalt plant a vineyard, and shalt not gather the grapes thereof.
28:31 Thine ox [shall be] slain before thine eyes, and thou shalt not eat thereof: thine ass [shall be] violently taken away from before thy face, and shall not be restored to thee: thy sheep [shall be] given unto thine enemies, and thou shalt have none to rescue [them].
28:32 Thy sons and thy daughters [shall be] given unto another people, and thine eyes shall look, and fail [with longing] for them all the day long: and [there shall be] no might in thine hand.
28:33 The fruit of thy land, and all thy labours, shall a nation which thou knowest not eat up; and thou shalt be only oppressed and crushed always:
28:34 So that thou shalt be mad for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see.
28:35 The "I AM" shall smite thee in the knees, and in the legs, with a sore botch that cannot be healed, from the sole of thy foot unto the top of thy head.
28:36 The "I AM" shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone.
28:37 And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations where the "I AM" shall lead thee.
28:38 Thou shalt carry much seed out into the field, and shalt gather [but] little in; for the locust shall consume it.
28:39 Thou shalt plant vineyards, and dress [them], but shalt neither drink [of] the wine, nor gather [the grapes]; for the worms shall eat them.
28:40 Thou shalt have olive trees throughout all thy coasts, but thou shalt not anoint [thyself] with the oil; for thine olive shall cast [his fruit].
28:41 Thou shalt beget sons and daughters, but thou shalt not enjoy them; for they shall go into captivity.
28:42 All thy trees and fruit of thy land shall the locust consume.
28:43 The stranger that [is] within thy borders shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low.
28:44 He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail.
28:45 Moreover all these curses shall come upon thee, and shall pursue thee, and overtake thee, till thou be destroyed; because thou hearkenedst not unto the voice of the "I AM" thy God, to keep His Commandments and His Statutes which He commanded thee:
28:46 And they shall be upon thee for a sign and for a wonder, and upon thy seed for ever.
28:47 Because thou servedst not the "I AM" thy God with joyfulness, and with gladness of heart, for the abundance of all [things];

2 Likes

@Determination,
Thank-you. God's Law is a beautiful thing!

3 Likes

Keeping Yahweh's Law is born out of love :two_hearts: and when you're doing anything in life with Love it turns to be the easiest and Joyful,
That's why the psalmist said the Law is a delight
119:47 And I will delight myself in Thy Commandments, which I have Loved,
I think the Most wonderful time I've enjoyed is trying to keep the Father's Commandments
It's all about Love

5 Likes

tephi

The Torah is perfectly fair and un-biased, uniting everyone, with no rich or poor, all under one system. Under The Torah, nobody can oppress anyone else by inflicting their own selfish opinion or laws and taxes on them, so nobody can put themselves over others (all men were created equal in the eyes of God). - Excerpted from: A Brief Summary of The Book of Tephi, queen of Tara and Gibraltar

4 Likes

@ivekwe,
Thank-you kindly.
Love seeing you here.
Beautifully said.

Simplicity.

God's Love is no comparrision to what the world offers, it's electrifying, invigorating, warm and full of Joy. :two_hearts:

Agreed. Love makes the world go 'round.

Doing everything with a mind set as it were for someone you dearly Loved, God.

God bless

Solomon 6:18. And love is the keeping of her laws; and the giving heed unto her laws is the assurance of incorruption;
6:19. And incorruption maketh us near unto God:
6:20. Therefore the desire for Wisdom bringeth ye to a Kingdom.

2 Likes

The Way home or face The Fire

13:106 God’s Laws are designed to teach humility; unselfishness; tolerance and LOVE. Women’s
liberation teaches women arrogance; aggression; selfishness and emotional-hate - all of which
come from Satan, and lead to execution, on the Last-Day.

4 Likes

Thank you@persistent, we're grateful to Father, for his Wonderful knowledge

2 Likes

@ivekwe ,
You are welcome. Likewise.
God is good.

2 Likes

Thank You Master

You're welcome.

1 Like

168. The Real Great Reset – The 50 Yearly Leviticus Jubilee

August 13, 2022 · by . · in Money/Economy, Uncategorized

Let the Inhabitants of The Rock sing The ‘New Song’ – The Song of Moses and The Song of The Lamb JAHTruth.net/nsong

[JAHTruth is a subset of Christs.net]

The Leviticus Jubilee is basically a wealth redistribution back to the original owners every 50 years. Think what that means. All the wealth stolen from you returned to you. There’s also supposed to be a 7 yearly release/ debt-cancellation so that there’s no poverty (Deut. 15:1-4)!!

The Hidden Hand/ Deep State/ Illuminati/ CFR/ Committee of 300 etc., etc., obviously do not want to give up their vast stolen wealth.

King of kings’ Bible Leviticus

25:10 And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim Liberty throughout [all] the land unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubile unto you; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family.

25:11 A jubile shall that fiftieth year be unto you: ye shall not sow, neither reap that which groweth of itself in it, nor gather [the grapes] in it of thy vine undressed.

25:12 For it [is] The Jubile; it shall be holy unto you: ye shall eat the increase thereof out of the field.

25:13 In the year of this jubile ye shall return every man unto his possession.

25:14 And if thou sell ought unto thy neighbour, or buyest [ought] of thy neighbour’s hand, ye shall not oppress one another:

25:15 According to the number of years after The Jubile thou shalt buy of thy neighbour, [and] according unto the number of years of the fruits he shall sell unto thee:

25:16 According to the multitude of years thou shalt increase the price thereof, and according to the fewness of years thou shalt diminish the price of it: for [according] to the number [of the years] of the fruits doth he sell unto thee.

25:17 Ye shall not therefore oppress one another; but thou shalt fear thy God: for I [am] the “I AM” your God.

25:18 Wherefore ye shall do My Statutes, and keep My Judgments, and do them; and ye shall dwell in the land in safety.

25:19 And the land shall yield her fruit, and ye shall eat your fill, and dwell therein in safety.

25:20 And if ye shall say, What shall we eat the seventh year? behold, we shall not sow, nor gather in our increase:

25:21 Then I will command My blessing upon you in the sixth year, and it shall bring forth fruit for three years.

25:22 And ye shall sow the eighth year, and eat [yet] of old fruit until the ninth year; until her fruits come in ye shall eat [of] the old [store].

25:23 The land shall not be sold for ever: for the land [is] Mine; for ye [are] strangers and sojourners with Me.

25:24 And in all the land of your possession ye shall grant a redemption for the land.

25:25 If thy brother be waxen poor, and hath sold away [some] of his possession, and if any of his kin come to redeem it, then shall he redeem that which his brother sold.

25:26 And if the man have none to redeem it, and himself be able to redeem it;

25:27 Then let him count the years of the sale thereof, and restore the overplus unto the man to whom he sold it; that he may return unto his possession.

25:28 But if he be not able to restore [it] to him, then that which is sold shall remain in the hand of him that hath bought it until the year of jubile: and in The Jubile it shall go out, and he shall return unto his possession.

25:29 And if a man sell a dwelling house in a walled city, then he may redeem it within a whole year after it is sold; [within] a full year may he redeem it.

25:30 And if it be not redeemed within the space of a full year, then the house that [is] in the walled city shall be established for ever to him that bought it throughout his generations: it shall not go out in The Jubile.

25:31 But the houses of the villages which have no wall round about them shall be counted as the fields of the country: they may be redeemed, and they shall go out in The Jubile.

25:32 Notwithstanding the cities of the Levites, [and] the houses of the cities of their possession, may the Levites redeem at any time.

25:33 And if a man purchase of the Levites, then the house that was sold, and the city of his possession, shall go out in [The year of] Jubile: for the houses of the cities of the Levites [are] their possession among the children of Israel.

25:34 But the field of the suburbs of their cities may not be sold; for it [is] their perpetual possession.

25:35 And if thy brother be waxen poor, and fallen in decay with thee; then thou shalt relieve him: [yea, though he be] a stranger, or a sojourner; that he may live with thee.

25:36 Take thou no usury of him, or increase: but fear thy God; that thy brother may live with thee.

25:37 Thou shalt not give him thy money upon usury, nor lend him thy victuals for increase.

25:38 I [am] the “I AM” your God, which brought you forth out of the land of Egypt, to give you the land of Canaan, [and] to be your God.

25:39 And if thy brother [that dwelleth] by thee be waxen poor, and be sold unto thee; thou shalt not compel him to serve as a bondservant:

25:40 [But] as an hired servant, [and] as a sojourner, he shall be with thee, [and] shall serve thee unto The Year of Jubile:

25:41 And [then] shall he depart from thee, [both] he and his children with him, and shall return unto his own family, and unto the possession of his fathers shall he return.

25:42 For they [are] My servants, which I brought forth out of the land of Egypt: they shall not be sold as bondmen.

25:43 Thou shalt not rule over him with rigour; but shalt fear thy God.

25:44 Both thy bondmen, and thy bondmaids, which thou shalt have, [shall be] of the heathen that are round about you; of them shall ye buy bondmen and bondmaids.

25:45 Moreover of the children of the strangers that do sojourn among you, of them shall ye buy, and of their families that [are] with you, which they begat in your land: and they shall be your possession.

25:46 And ye shall take them as an inheritance for your children after you, to inherit [them for] a possession; they shall be your bondmen for ever: but over your brethren the children of Israel, ye shall not rule one over another with rigour.

25:47 And if a sojourner or stranger wax rich by thee, and thy brother [that dwelleth] by him wax poor, and sell himself unto the stranger [or] sojourner by thee, or to the stock of the stranger’s family:

25:48 After that he is sold he may be redeemed again; one of his brethren may redeem him:

25:49 Either his uncle, or his uncle’s son, may redeem him, or [any] that is near of kin unto him of his family may redeem him; or if he be able, he may redeem himself.

25:50 And he shall reckon with him that bought him from the year that he was sold to him unto The Year of Jubile: and the price of his sale shall be according unto the number of years, according to the time of an hired servant shall it be with him.

25:51 If [there be] yet many years [behind], according unto them he shall give again the price of his redemption out of the money that he was bought for.

25:52 And if there remain but few years unto The Year of Jubile, then he shall count with him, [and] according unto his years shall he give him again the price of his redemption.

25:53 [And] as a yearly hired servant shall he be with him: [and the other] shall not rule with rigour over him in thy sight.

25:54 And if he be not redeemed in these [years], then he shall go out in The Year of Jubile, [both] he, and his children with him.

25:55 For unto Me the children of Israel [are] servants; they [are] My servants whom I brought forth out of the land of Egypt: I [am] the “I AM” your God.

4 Likes

Sharing Real WealthThe Jubilee with Muad'Dib / JAH

3 Likes

The Law

1 Like