International Women's Day

@GodTaughtMeHow ,

Thank-you. That picture is worth a thousand words. Noticed it is a male who is throwing up.

Also sick of this LGBTQ abomination to God. It is disrespectful to His Holiness and everyone needs to take this sinful perverted program out of schools and those who stand for it need God's Law applied to them sternly.

Pro-LGBTQ Student Art Taken Down at Georgia School, Compared to Nazi Flag

By Patricia McKnight On 1/28/22

GBTQ artwork created by a student in an elementary school was taken down after an administrator allegedly compared the art to hanging a Nazi flag in the classroom.

The student's drawing featured rainbow colors and the words "Gay Is OK," written under an umbrella.

Parents at Oglethorpe Avenue Elementary School in Athens, Georgia, said a teacher was showcasing students' artwork when administrators asked for the piece to be removed claiming a parent had complained about it.

When the teacher questioned the decision, parents claimed an administrator compared the picture to hanging a Nazi flag in the classroom, according to WXIA.

File photo of LGBT flag with hands

File photo of members of a gay rights organization hold hands during a protest over LGBTQ rights. Getty Images

Parents say this isn't the first time the school has made discriminatory actions.

"There are ongoing complaints about this current administration has been discriminatory against women, being discriminatory against LGBTQ people, being discriminatory against English language learners or emerging bilinguals, emerging multilingual and Spanish speakers," said parent and University of Georgia professor Jemelleh Coes to WXIA. "So we have seen a pattern of inequity at our school and we have been asking for support at this point for years."

"We've been part of this school community for four years," added Gee Campbell, a transmasculine and nonbinary parent. "My experiences with the teachers in regards to my transitioning have always been positive and respectful. My daughter is in this classroom, and my immediate thought was 'What message does this give my daughter about her family?'"...more at link

Petition to the Gibraltar Parliament Demanding the Return to God’s Law

2 Likes