Exposing medical crime as WITCHCRAFT: Vaccines are medical SORCERY

Excerpts from article:

Most healthcare workers have no clue what they’re injecting into their patient’s muscle tissue, they just regurgitate what they hear from the top – the script that’s siphoned, censured, and “peer reviewed” by a highly experimental industry that can never be sued, for anything.

This is medical sorcery, these scientists, who engineer sickness by breeding it in infected animal cells (think chicken eggs), even including African Green monkey kidney cells, and then combining all that with multiple, live virus strains and MRC-5 abortion cells that have been genetically manipulated.

NURSE SEEING PHARMACY FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS – WITCHCRAFT.

MUST WATCH (before it’s removed ): This video is embedded in the above article. A forensic nurse blows the whistle on abortion cells in vaccines becoming cancerous.

“The aborted human cells used in vaccines come from lung tissue and are considered “abnormal” cells because they keep dividing, spreading, multiplying in the human body after being injected, and that is the definition of cancer.”

Italy Blows the Lid Off Vaccine Scam. Will No Longer Poison Citizens with...

King of kings’ Bible – Galations 5:19-21
Gal 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
Gal 5:20 Idolatry, pharmacy, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
Gal 5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told [you] in time past, that they which do such things shall NOT inherit the Kingdom of God.

King of kings’ Bible – Sura 21:1-3
Sura 21:1 Closer and closer to mankind comes their Reckoning: yet they heed not and they turn away.
Sura 21:2 Never comes (anything) to them of a renewed Message from their Lord, but they listen to it as in jest,-
Sura 21:3 Their hearts toying with trifles. The wrong-doers conceal their private counsels, (saying), "Is this (one) more than a man like yourselves? Will ye go to witchcraft with your eyes open?"

The Reason Why things are the way they are:

“When we look at who is responsible for this 'accident', it doesn't really seem to be so much of an accident at all. The main companies behind G.M. research, are also, I believe, involved in the production of drugs and antibiotics for human use. Looking at it from an entirely material ( monetary ) point of view, as the ruthless businessmen running these drug companies would, I believe that it is to their benefit that peoples' immune-systems are depleted, because people would then need more antibiotics and drugs to stay healthy, which would create a greater demand for them and more business for the drug companies.” (Source - The Reason Why)

Might be worth keeping tabs on articles at Vaccine News

See also:

1 Like

Big Pharma is not your god.

Matthew 6:23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the force (energy) that is in thee be darkness, how great [is] that darkness!
Matthew 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and materialism.

Read The King of kings' Bible

3 Likes

This admission is incredible. Despite injecting babies with thousands of micrograms of this toxic substance... NIH does not have a single study supporting involving the injection of this substance that would support its safety.

2 Likes

Everything is being being brought out into the open

2 Likes

T.H.E.Y. are crafty little devils :skull_and_crossbones: just as the Children's Health Defense Team has so well pointed out in this article:

The Persuasion Game: Manipulating Intention to Get a Covid-19 Vaccine :arrow_left:

Last December, the world’s leading vaccine experts met in Geneva and acknowledged that vaccine confidence was in the toilet. Despite the public health establishment’s best efforts to mock and dissipate “vaccine hesitancy,” these experts, convened by the World Health Organization (WHO), confessed that the number of citizens and health professionals raising questions about vaccine safety was spiraling out of their control. One of the attendees—a WHO-affiliated anthropologist who has made a career out of fine-tuning vaccine messaging and rebranding vaccine concerns as “rumors”—even admitted that there was no legitimate science to back up vaccine proponents’ bald assertions about safety...

:pushpin: MUST READ ARTICLE

2 Likes

# DR. JUDY MIKOVITS SAYS 50 MILLION WILL DIE IN U.S. FROM COVID VACCINE – DR. SHERRY TENPENNY AGREES (Videos)

We need to stop this Satanic practice of human sacrifice.

Rachel Elnaugh interviews Dr Carrie Madej, who has directed two large medical clinics in the state of Georgia, USA. Since her twenties she has been fascinated by vaccines and studied them ever since. Her in depth research led her to discover what the proposed technologies are for the new COVID-19 vaccines. What she is revealing is alarming (2:32min).

Dr. Madjec - They have to get the living cells from a living fetus. A baby has to be born with a beating heart. It’s a blood sacrifice. I can tell you testimonies on this. I read the doctor’s, researcher’s diaries. They purposely deliver the baby in the sack and bring it to the laboratory. They either take scissors and cut through the face while it’s alive or cut through the chest while it’s still alive; or take a needle and puncture it in the heart while it’s still alive. They say they do that because they need the cells to be that fresh, but I cannot see by science the justification of that. I don’t believe that at all.

People need to know we are doing that to our own babies and I doubt the mother’s know that they are doing that. I believe they are just telling them the baby is dead already. You know they call 20-week old, or 14-week old, or 16-week old babies embryos. The researchers will call them that to justify what they are doing. When that cell line is cloned, they purposely make the cell line immortal, which means it’s cancer. They purposely make that baby’s cell line into a cancer cell line; and that is part of the vaccine. Almost every vaccine we have, they have those cell lines in there – the cancerous fetal cell lines. And many of them come from really bad genetic lines; and we can transpose some of those genes into our genome.

Defending-Gibraltar has featured Dr. Carrie Madej’s popular video exposing the nanotechnology in this Covid-jab with its transhumanism goal - Transhumanism/ "Human 2.0": A wake-up call to the world about what's coming in the new mRNA vaccines

She was also featured in this video – Warning for Humanity: Covid19 Vaccine.

2 Likes

Research Exhibit – The Use of Fetal Cell Lines in Common Medications

by Jose Trasancos | Dec 2, 2021 | Abortion, Fetal & Vaccine Research, News, Vaccines

There is a case being litigated that brings the issue of coercively questioning employees about their medications before a court of law. This all started with a blog post by Fr. Matthew Schneider, “If Any Drug Tested on HEK-293 Is Immoral, Goodbye Modern Medicine.” The following is a version of an exhibit prepared in support of plaintiffs’ counsel. A number of readers requested access to this summary, and I have decided to post it, but any specifics associated with the case being litigated cannot be disclosed.

I wish to call attention to a comment made in the preface of the summary, mentioning the real and very serious impacts this whole issue has had on many individuals and families. We hear the stories every day. Lives have been turned upside-down, careers have been ended, jobs have been lost, families have had to deal with inability to pay the rent or the mortgage, educations have been suspended, grandparents have gone isolated. I wonder if the people involved, particularly Fr. Schneider and those who use his list, realize the very real consequences and damage that has been done to people of faith, conscience, and good will. We have fought on behalf of these people, not because we sought after it but because they contact us in panic and despair, and thankfully, we have prevailed almost every time. Like many, I have often questioned the motive of those who resort to coercion to enforce vaccine mandates. It seems evil.

Here is the summary and list I compiled and submitted.

Examination of the Conway Regional Health System/Fr. Matthew Schneider List of Medications: Discovery, Origins and Development

Preface

The origin of this list dates back to a blog post written by Fr. Matthew Schneider in January of 2021. The post originally appeared on his personal blog, linked to here: “If Any Drug Tested on HEK-293 Is Immoral, Goodbye Modern Medicine.”

The blog post was not immediately notorious, as personal blogs tend to have limited reach and readership. The post was brought to my attention several months later, framed in the context of the broader COVID-19 vaccine debates. Fr. Schneider’s intent was to point out hypocrisy and inconsistency on the part of those that took an absolute position on the question of morality, of the use of aborted fetal cell lines in the foundational research, development, and testing of the three authorized COVID-19 vaccines. A statement of equivalence was made, that a great many prescription and OTC medications in common use were tested using aborted fetal cell lines in the same manner as the three authorized COVID-19 vaccines.

The research and development teams for the individual vaccine candidates all leveraged a common body of work funded by the National Institute of Health and the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, that being the foundational research leading to the synthesis of the SARS-CoV-2 S1 and S2 subunit spike proteins.[1] This body of work employed aborted fetal cell lines, specifically FreeStyle 293 (trade name for HEK-293), as an expression medium for the subunit proteins.

Moderna, Johnson & Johnson and Pfizer all referenced this work in the subsequent development of their vaccine candidates. Beyond that, all three companies used aborted fetal cell lines as expression media for development and testing purposes.[2] This is not disputable as the specific applications are documented in the scientific literature.

A thorough review of the use of aborted fetal cell lines in the research, development and testing of the three authorized (and one approved) vaccine leads one to conclude that these vaccines would not exist but for the use of aborted fetal cell lines.

This establishes the foundation upon which one evaluates the statement of equivalence. I did so in May of 2021 in the following article, posted on the Children of God for Life, Inc., website: “Let’s Get a Few Things Cleared Up: Testing, Cell Lines, and Fetal Tissue.”

The commentary did not originally include a summary of the underlying research. The research summary for the fourteen medications selected from the list was subsequently posted on the Children of God for Life, Inc., website in September of 2021 in response to requests from readership. The summary, combined with additional research, follows these prefacing comments.

The general argument and a good portion of the list of medications presented by Fr. Matthew Schneider was used by Conway Regional Health System, a hospital in Conway, Arkansas, as a means to pressure and further burden employees seeking religious exemptions from vaccine mandates. This approach has since been adopted by many other organizations and one may conclude that the reason for this adoption is the same, to further pressure and burden individuals seeking reasonable accommodation for their sincerely held religious beliefs, claiming relief from mandatory vaccine policies. I offer these observations from an authoritative and credible position, having personally counseled many hundreds of individuals seeking religious exemptions from these mandates and having seen the exact same list used by many organizations, among them federal contractors, government employers at the local/state/federal level and employers in the private sector. This argument and general line of thought has caused a great many people of faith and good will a great deal of stress and upheaval in their lives, at times leading to the loss of careers, the indefinite suspension of education and anguish over how to provide for their families.

In the pages that follow, it is quite clear that the origins of most of the listed medications pre-date the availability of aborted fetal cell lines and cell strains. HEK-293, the most commonly used of the aborted fetal cell lines, was deposited in 1973 and was made available to the medical research community in 1977. It would be impossible for any drug developed before 1977 to satisfy the statement of equivalence presented by Fr. Matthew Schneider and subsequently extended by Conway Regional Health System and other organizations

That aborted fetal cell lines are liberally used in medical research is absolutely true...

https://defending-gibraltar.net/t/life-or-death-pharmaceutical-plandemic-poisonous-vaccines-or-the-healing-of-the-holy-spirit-your-choice

https://defending-gibraltar.net/t/aborted-human-dna-in-our-vaccines

Thank-you (NOT) to all the mediums, tarot card readers, astrologers, and all their ilk for turning people away from The Truth of The Lord.

Agreed, of course. Any of it is too much, and it's been on the rise, as it's become more acceptable over the years due to their (THEY) gradual push of it into the mainstream.

Some believe it's hocus pocus, and of no effect, but in the least, those who practice become ill in mind, and don't even know it, or don't want to realize it. Then they spread it to others.

This needs to be exposed, and destroyed from society. And of the kids, they are the future, and the more these mind-controlling practices are presented to them, the more indoctrinated society will become, in a mind-numbing downward spiral. They must become aware of the harm it brings; awaken as many as possible. It'd be nice if it was enlightening to the point of a 100th monkey effect (that may be far-fetched), but we must not just stand by and let this continue. We must at least PRAY, AND USE The Power endowed in us! Which takes me to this Scripture from Luke:
10:17 And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.
10:18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven (Rev. 12:9).
10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

So may we pray, and use the truly amazing power of The Holy Spirit with us, that fire within, to eliminate these abominations from society, in whatever Godly way necessary. Amen - So be it.

1 Like

:slight_smile: Looks like this God At Eventide message from last night applies here as well.

[They are determined to keep breaking The Law and ingesting the pharmaceutical (witchcraft) companies' poisons that are making them sick and killing them.]

Gibraltar Panorama – Medication Stock Challenges

Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Last week, Panorama took to the streets to address public concerns about issues surrounding the availability of prescription tablets, specifically related to challenges in picking up monthly prescriptions.

Readers had previously reported instances where prescriptions were not ready due to low stock, leading to distribution on tablets among customers. One individual highlighted a delay in the readiness of her tablets, echoing the experiences of others facing similar issues.