YEADON: Be Terrified of Your Government

Del Bigtree, The Highwire, interviews Dr. Michael Yeadon, former Pfizer VP

Former Pfizer VP and Virologist, Dr. Michael Yeadon, is one of the most credentialed medical professionals speaking out about the dangers of the Covid19 vaccines, yet it has fallen on deaf ears. With great honor, The HighWire gives Dr. Yeadon the floor to break down his “list of lies” that keeps him up at night, when it comes to lockdowns, masks, PCR testing, natural immunity, and why he thinks our health leaders have abandoned science and reason.

Dr. Yeadon clearly explains:

• Covid-19 mortality is no worse than that of a bad flu season
  • Why the variants pose no conceivable threat
  • Lockdowns do NOT work and should never have been attempted
  • PCR tests are NOT effective in diagnosing infectious disease
  • Face masks do NOT offer any significant protection, and in fact cause harm
  • How the vaccines are causing blood clots
  • Why Covid-19 vaccines are “the most dangerous vaccines ever”
  • We all have a duty to reject vaccine passports
  • And SO much more.

BOMBSHELL! Former Pfizer VP: ‘Entirely possible this will be used for massive-scale depopulation’

Halt Vaccine Passports! It’s illegal, medical apartheid

Depopulation: Pure, Unalloyed Evil

When people fear their government there is tyranny. When the government fears the people there is liberty

3 Likes

Dr. Michael Yeadon (the former Vice President of Pfizer) is on fire

This video is 2.5 mins.

"I have spent the whole of my life the last year trying to warn people... The only reward I get from sharing my scientific insights is lots of insults... I'm angry because people are really, really being badly taken advantage of... also, the people doing it, you people there, I hope you are going to enjoy the sewer you've created for yourself, your family, your friends, and your community. You should be absolutely ashamed of yourself for what you're doing..."

Warnings from Yeadon -

BOMBSHELL! Former Pfizer VP: ‘Entirely possible this will be used for massive-scale depopulation’

Depopulation: Pure, Unalloyed Evil

Halt Vaccine Passports! It’s illegal, medical apartheid

4 Likes

Thank-You, @GibMessenger FINAL WARNING FROM EX Pfizer Vice President Michael Yeadon

In this video Dr. Michael Yeadon's warning burns with desire to help others see the TRUTH about the planned Pandemic.

Michael Yeadon⁣ joined Pfizer in 1995; the company had a large operation then in Sandwich in southern England. He rose to become a vice president and head of allergy and respiratory research.

1 Like

Former Pfizer VP Mike Yeadon Answers Reuters ‘Fact Checker’: ‘A Pack of Lies’

Former Pfizer Vice President and Chief Science Officer Michael Yeadon today told America’s Frontline Doctors (AFLDS) that a Reuters“fact checker” article calling his statements “misinformation” is “a mixture of straw men and sheer invention,” saying the Reutersarticle was “well worth rebutting”.

Summarizing, Yeadon concluded:

“Of course this is wholly fraud. Imagine that the number of people in U.K. who’d actually been killed by the virus, instead of dying with it, was just a couple of thousand; you’d been on the streets with torches and pitchforks.

“You should be. Governments everywhere have lied and lied and lied about every one of the central narrative points about this virus.

“The effect of compliance with their ludicrous policy responses has been to hollow out and arguably to have destroyed economically several G20 counties, and actually increased the number of avoidable deaths, not least by deprivation of healthcare.

1 Like

Please Listen To The Latest Message From Dr. Mike Yeadon, Former Pfizer VP. First published at 18:48 UTC on August 16th, 2021.

Dr. Mike Yeadon Archives: Search Results for “Dr. Mike Yeadon” – EarthNewspaper.com – All The Honest News Fit To Publish

The Awakening Interviews Dr. Mike Yeadon (47:27)