Why Christ is NOT a Christian...

3 Likes

Top 16 Worship Fails Compilation…

3 Likes
2 Likes

To be fair, there are some christian sects that talk about promoting Judeo-Christian principles, values and the Ten Commandments; but, to be clear, Father did not say to select which Laws one would like to follow and save the rest for another day. Also, there are many sects that are too numerous to count with divisions amongst those sects. Planet Earth is far from being a perfect world. Is it not obvious The Law of God is necessary?

Therefore the death penalty for certain crimes (including idolatry ) still stands today along with the rest of The Law as a deterrent to the committing of those crimes. If the deterrent is removed then those crimes will automatically be committed, and increase, along with a breakdown of order, leading to even more crime.

The millions of mischievous people who misquote the letters of Paul and say that The Law itself was abolished, and that everyone can therefore break The Law with impunity, just as long as they say the words "I believe that Jesus is the Son of God", will burn , exactly as God says, for their crimes of misleading people and calling Jesus a liar , along with the millions who were misled from The Way, by them, because they chose to believe not the Truth (2 Thessalonians 2:10-12). Jesus said, "He that is not with (and fighting for ) me, is (automatically) AGAINST me."

When Paul said that Jesus had saved everyone from the curse of The Law he was referring to the Penalty Clauses of The Covenant which are clearly stated by Moses in Deuteronomy 30:19 "I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, [that] I have set before you life and death , blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live :"

Therefore, exactly as it is stated clearly by the Lamb himself in his Song, everyone of the 144,000 who will be redeemed from the Earth must be keeping The Law, written in the Song of Moses, and NO OTHER - perfect harmony there.

In fact there is perfect harmony between the Song of Moses and the Song of The Lamb in all respects, it is merely that The Lamb or Word of God (who 1500 years previously, as "The Word of God", had given Moses his [Moses'] Song, on top of Mt. Horeb in Sinai), 2,000 years ago, whilst incarnated in flesh, added a spiritual dimension to The Law and explained that if you keep the two Great Commandments and add to them the two Commandments that he brought from God himself, you cannot possibly break The Law.

2 Likes

Televangelist (Crooked Preacher) Compilation

9:20 On the Last-Day, the pope; the priests and ANYONE who teaches organized-religion, will be the first into The Fire (Matt. 5:19-20)(Sura 57:27).

9:21 There is no such thing as a christian priest; except in your minds. It is NOT POSSIBLE for there to be such a thing as a Christian priest. I said that anyone, who believes in me, must NOT be a priest, or religious teacher (Matt. 23:8)(Sura 9:31), and that there is only ONE teacher - ME - and to call no MAN upon the Earth your father, because you have only one Father - God in heaven (Matt. 23:9).

9:22 How is it possible then, that there are thousands of men on Earth, who claim to be something it’s IMPOSSIBLE to be, i.e. a Christian priest? Many of them even have the audacity to call themselves Father, the worst of whom, by far, is the pope, who has the SUPREME audacity to not only call himself Father (Matt. 23:9), but the Sainted or Holy Father. That means that he is blasphemously claiming to be God the (Holy) Father. Read 2 Thessalonians 2:3, N.B. v 4 then 7 & Revelation 17:5, 7-9, 18.
Page 46 of The Way home or face The Fire
https://thewayhomeorfacethefire.net

4 Likes

Yes it will be absolutely impossible for Christ to be a Christian, because He said he hate,all there Evil practice as written in Revelation 2:5-6, 15
2:5 Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.
2:6 But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitanes (followers of Santa [Ni]-Claus - Yuletide, Easter [Ishtar - a goddess of fertility - eggs a symbol of fertility] etc.),which I also hate,
2:13 I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, [even] where Satan's seat [is]: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas [was] my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.
2:14 But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balak to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication.
2:15 So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the followers of St. [Ni]-Claus (Yuletide), which thing I hate.

Its absolutely obvious that Christianity built a wall against Man and Father, and turning the truth taught by Christ into religion and has succeeded in misleading defrauding and putting people against Christ instead of seeing him in this second coming,
All the so called christian priests working for Satan, and most belongs to the satanic cults and encouraging satanic practice and modernized evil Babylonian Idol worship, Just like Jesus said He hates there it

And as well trying to make people believe that All the sacrifices He has sacrificed, is not what it, inspite of being disobedience, and above all becoming teacher Instead of students, answering Masters against, Jesus Christ instructions in Matthew 23:8,

Above all Christ can't be a Christian when they deliberately do opposite of what He taught,. And everyone doing opposite, is Antichrist

5 Likes

They all are under God's and Christ's Death Sentence, until AND unless they repent and come out of her.

2 Likes
2 Likes

The reason Christ is NOT Christian is because the devil created this term Christian and it is associated with religion of which Christ is against. Matthew is full of Scripture saying NOT to be a priest.

Matthew 23:8 But be not ye called priest (etc.): for One is your Teacher, [even] Christ; and all ye are brethren.
23:9 And call no [man] your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
23:10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, [even] Christ.

Matthew 24:2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

https://jahtruth.net/kofkad.htm

Link - The Way home or face The Fire

CHAPTER 9

The birth of Christianity as yet another religion.

Dictatorship; Communism and Capitalism are all wrong.
Jesus was The Right Way.
9:1 After Jesus had ascended (Acts 1:9) into a “cloud” (cloud? - spaceship - Matt. 17:5); and his soul/spirit-being (Christ) had been released from the “son of Mary”, and had become his REAL self again, i.e. Prince Michael, and had gone home to the Morning Star; and the disciples had written the New Testament; Satan had to work fast, to find a way to undo all the good work.
9:2 Satan, therefore, decided to use his most successful weapon, i.e. religions, and had to find a way to turn the teachings into yet another organized-religion. The devil succeeded, and called it Christianity, even after all that Jesus went through, to show that organized-religions are wrong, and****that they belong to the devil, NOT God or Christ.

9:20 On the Last-Day, the pope; the priests and ANYONE who teaches organized-religion, will be
the first into The Fire (Matt. 5:19-20)(Sura 57:27).
9:21 There is no such thing as a christian priest; except in your minds. It is NOT POSSIBLE for there to be such a thing as a Christian priest. I said that anyone, who believes in me, must NOT be a priest, or religious teacher (Matt. 23:8)(Sura 9:31), and that there is only ONE teacher - ME - and to call no MAN upon the Earth your father, because you have only one Father - God in heaven (Matt.23:9).
9:22 How is it possible then, that there are thousands of men on Earth, who claim to be something it’s IMPOSSIBLE to be, i.e. a Christian priest? Many of them even have the audacity to call
themselves Father, the worst of whom, by far, is the pope, who has the SUPREME audacity to not only call himself Father (Matt. 23:9), but the Sainted or Holy Father. That means that he is
blasphemously claiming to be God the (Holy) Father. Read 2 Thessalonians 2:3, N.B. v 4 then 7 & Revelation 17:5, 7-9, 18.

9:68 The Essenes and the Disciples called themselves “The Covenanters” (Nazrim ha-Brit), and the
early disciples called themselves “Followers of the Way”, NOT christians.

9:88 Once the devil had created christianity, he then divided it, into lots of different sects, to make it even more efficient, at dividing and deceiving the world, into believing that organized-religions belong to God, just because they use and abuse His name (Rev. 12:9).
9:89 Jesus taught charity; and the hoarding of NOTHING material; and giving to the poor; so what excuse can a Christian church have, for hoarding material treasures? They should be setting a good example, by DEEDS NOT WORDS, instead of which they are setting a bad example, teaching by their example, the hoarding of worldly treasures.

CHAPTER 11

Satan’s use of religions to divide; deceive; conquer and rule.

11:12 Religions build a wall, between the soul and God. Priests do not teach about God. They have absolutely no idea who God really is, or where heaven is; even though they spend much of their time repeating parts of the Bible or Koran; because they are blinded, by their own religious organization’s teachings, and misinterpretations.
11:13 Priests teach rituals, they do not teach about God, because, if they REALLY knew anything about God, they would be afraid of being priests, and resign. Satan uses their egos, to fool them into thinking that God’s Rules do not apply to them. What arrogance! God’s Rules apply to

EVERYONE, up to, and including Prince Michael, and God Himself. God is not a hypocrite, and He too lives by His own rules; so who are the priests, to think that God’s rules do not apply to them?
11:14 God sent Jesus to destroy religions, and to bring people back to DIRECT-contact with their
God, and to DOING God’s Will; and to set them a good example to follow. After the Crucifixion, the disciples wrote the New Testament. The Jews and their religion murdered Jesus, the man, and then refused to accept God’s Messages, and the New Covenant/Testament, and they continued to cling to their evil religion. The Devil then turned Jesus’ teachings into another organized-religion, and the same thing happened again, only more efficiently, because the world was now further divided, and easier for Satan to control.

The Devil’s Greatest Weapon Has Always Been Religions

3 Likes

Acrobats Strip for Pope Benedict XVI aka Ratzinger

Matthew 9:9 And as Jesus passed forth from thence, he saw a man, named Matthew, sitting at the receipt of taxes: and he saith unto him, Follow me. And he arose, and followed him.
( I think these words mean immediate detachment from personal interests and attachment to Christ.)

1 Cor. 11:1 Be ye followers of me, even as I also [am] of Christ.

1 Cor.4:16 Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me.

Matthew 16:24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any [man] will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Matthew 20:18 Behold, we go up to Jerusalem; and the Son of Man shall be betrayed unto the chief priests and unto the lawyers, and they shall condemn him to death,
20:19 And shall deliver him to the Gentiles to mock, and to scourge, and to crucify [him]: and the third day he shall rise again.

Matt. 23:8
23:8 But be not ye called priest (etc.): for One is your Teacher, [even] Christ; and all ye are brethren.

A World Full of Kleptomaniacs

John 3:19-21
3:19 And THIS is the condemnation, that Light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than Light, because their deeds were evil.
3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the Light, neither cometh to the Light, lest his deeds should be revealed.
3:21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the Light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

The above passage illustrates why there are so many misconceptions about The Law, because the default position for humans on this planet (men/mankind) is to do whatever they can to obscure The Law, in an effort to hide their shame/sins/crimes (Matt. 15:1-14). This is also why most “Christians” are taught and teach each other that The Law is allegedly no longer in effect today, which simply is NOT true. Matthew 5:17-20
5:17 Think NOT that I am come to destroy The Law, or the Prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fully preach The Law (The Torah) and fulfill the prophecies about the first coming of the Messiah.
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no way pass from The Law, till ALL be fulfilled.
5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least COMMANDments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in The Kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in The Kingdom of heaven.
5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall EXCEED [the righteousness] of the lawyers and politicians, ye shall in no case enter into The Kingdom of heaven.

Heaven and Earth have very obviously NOT passed away, which means THE LAW IS STILL IN EFFECT, and always will be. How could heaven EVER pass away?

@GodTaughtMeHow ,
Thank-you.

Rev.18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, COME OUT of her, MY people, that ye take not part in her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues (punishment).

Makow- There's No Alternative to God

March 5, 2023

DIFFERENCEd5.png

http://snippits-and-slappits.blogspot.com/

"God" is a dirty word for many of you. I also have trouble speaking His name. We've all been satanically possessed by Cabalists, (Satanists, Organized Jewry and Freemasonry.) They've proclaimed their intention to create a satanist dystopia. In reply, we need to celebrate God's Benevolent Plan.

When I was 19, I had an out-of-ego experience in Israel and knew God is Love. I was rewired. God speaks to me from time to time. He speaks to you too via your soul. Feeling lost? Ask, How can I serve God?"

Self-respect and Love of God are the same thing.

The only escape from our morass (satanic possession) is to discover God within.

Obedience to God is the principle of our personal and collective development. This is the essence of true religion.

Deny HIM and we remain stunted, pathetic and vulnerable creatures.

God is not a choice. The Creator's path is the only way to avert catastrophe and evolve in a positive direction.

World turmoil, the result of denying God, does not stop us from evolving individually. Praising God in word and deed may be the most effective way to resist the NWO.

----

The Law of Love

If we're going to prevail, we need to become different kind of people. We need to start loving other people, difficult as that is . We are trapped in our needy egos, begging for scraps from others. The way to be loved is to love.

Notice how people who don't have God create false Gods?

I'm talking about money and sex. Notice how addictive this behaviour is? Unless we live to fulfill God's purpose, we have no purpose.

Why are we in rebellion against our Creator, a loving parent?

We have been satanically possessed, and it's past time we woke up.

Silver and gold? Nothing is going to protect us from calamity but dwelling in God.

"Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal, but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Matt 6-19-21

--

thoreau-quote-none-can-be-an-impartial-or-wise-observer-of-human-life-but-from-the-vantage-ground-henry-david-thoreau-45-66-67.jpg

There is a good reason religious aesthetes prescribed abstinence and poverty.

We cannot worship money and sex, as well as God. It doesn't work. We must choose.

"No man can serve two masters: ...Ye cannot serve God and mammon." Matt 6-24

---

Should we love Cabalists who hate and try to destroy us?

No. We should hate evil.

They have taught us that hate is a bad thing.

No. The more we hate evil, the better.

We shouldn't need to ask this question.

Should we hate Leftist dupes? Do we hate people who have been deceived? We don't hate them.

We have compassion and patience. And love.

--

At-peace-1.png

Do not allow your thoughts to disturb your Peace. Do not let circumstances disturb your peace. You can be happy in a concentration camp if the Spirit of God is radiant within.

This is the Kingdom of Heaven. Life is a Miracle.

God has provided for all our needs. Marvel at how fruits

come naturally wrapped to preserve their freshness!

Technology offers limitless potential for good.

God left the Instruction Manual in our soul.

We must worship (Love) the Creator with all our might.

If we do, nothing can disturb our Bliss.

It is possible that humanity is the Creator's highest expression.

This is both a frightening thought and a gigantic responsibility.

Our scientific and cultural achievements have taken thousands of years.

We cannot go back to the Dark Ages.

We're going to win this thing, and the COVID Hoax will be seen as a HUGE misstep. They OUTED themselves. You can't be a psychopath in an age of instant worldwide communication. Common sense will prevail even if catastrophe forces us to use it. We are approaching the cusp of a rebirth.

God is the Fourth Dimension: the Moral Order. The difference between Good and Evil, healthy and sick, beautiful and ugly, love and hate, all the perversity satanists are trying to make the norm.

Makow- There's No Alternative to God

Fact Check: “Christianity” and the Christian Religion is NOT Found in the Bible – The Person Jesus Christ Is

by Brian Shilhavy
Editor, Health Impact News

Over 11 years ago I published an article on the English word “Christian,” explaining how I had stopped using that term to refer to myself, since it is a term with very many different meanings and understood in probably thousands of different ways.

I wrote how the term “Christian” is only found 3 times in all of the New Testament writings, and it is never used by the believers and followers of Jesus Christ to refer to themselves in the New Testament.

But as things unfold in the current Post-COVID culture, it is time to update that teaching and expand upon it, showing that the larger term of “Christianity” or the “Christian religion” is found nowhere in the Bible, and is actually a religious cult that is part of the Satanic world system, and that can be used to enslave the masses.

So while 11 years ago I wrote:

Should believers of Jesus Christ today use the name “Christian” to describe themselves, even though the earliest disciples did not?

There is probably no right or wrong answer to that question.

I am not sure that is still true today, in the Post-COVID world, because the word “Christian” and “Christianity” is clearly associated today with being Pro-Pharma and Pro-Vaccine, and therefore Pro-Satan and his world system.

COVID has revealed (not caused) the very deep corruption in the American Christian Church and its idolatry in serving the ruler of this world, as opposed to serving the current ruling King who sits on the throne in the Kingdom of God.

Who Were the Followers of Jesus Christ in the New Testament?

The Way

The original disciples (students) of Jesus Christ were all men from the nation of Israel, so they were referred to as “Jews” in respect to their nationality as citizens of Israel, and in respect to their religion, the Jewish faith.

As Jesus’s teaching and influence spread, these Jewish believers were sometimes referred to as a “sect” of the Jewish religion, sometimes referred to as the “sect of the Nazarenes” (see Acts 24) because Jesus and many of his followers came from the town of Nazareth.

This was a designation used by those outside the “sect” who were not among the followers of Jesus.

When non-Jews (Gentiles) began to believe in and follow Jesus, they could no longer be called a “sect” of the Jewish religion, and this is the origin of the term “Christian” in Acts chapter 11 where it is first used.

Again, this was a designation given to the believers by those outside their groups, not from those within.

Paul was the apostle (ambassador or emissary) to the Gentile believers, but most of the groups meeting to learn more about Jesus during Paul’s ministry were mixed groups of both Gentile and Jewish believers, and Paul referred them all as a single group belonging to “The Way.”

The Greek word in the original texts is hodos, meaning a “road” or sometimes the “route” or “journey/trip” on that road leading to a destination.

It is used frequently in just its literal sense as a physical “road,” such as this verse:

Now they were on the road going up to Jerusalem, and Jesus was walking on ahead of them; and they were amazed, and those who followed were fearful. And again He took the twelve aside and began to tell them what was going to happen to Him (Mark 10:32)

“The Way” is also used metaphorically. We see it used of John the Baptist, the forerunner to Jesus Christ who was also his cousin.

In those days John the Baptist came, preaching in the Desert of Judea and saying, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near.”

This is he who was spoken of through the prophet Isaiah: “A voice of one calling in the desert, “Prepare the way for the Lord, make straight paths for him.'” (Matthew 3:1-3)

It was also used frequently by Jesus himself.

Jesus used it metaphorically to refer to two different “ways/roads” in life that people can follow. Here are two different English translations of the same verses, one using “the way” and the other using “the road”:

Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many.

For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few. (Matthew 7:13-14 – ESV)

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it. (Matthew 7:13-14 – NIV)

One might be tempted to think that the “narrow” way here is referring to “Christians.”

But Jesus states “few” find and travel down this road, and Christianity today is the most populous religion in the world, and the majority of Americans refer to themselves as “Christians.”

Is it possible that most “Christians” only believe they are on the straight and narrow “road,” but are in fact on the highway to destruction?

Jesus actually answers this question for us a little later in this same chapter in Matthew:

Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’

Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’ (Matthew 7:21-23 emphasis added.)

The context here is where Jesus is warning about “false prophets” who appear to be “good” because “They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.” (Matthew 7:15)

This group of people, who claim to be Jesus’s followers, are actually the “majority.”

In John chapter 14 during the upper room discourse on the night before his execution, Jesus makes it very clear that he IS The Way to God and to the Kingdom of God in Heaven.

Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?”

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. (John 14:5-6 emphasis added.)

This term then, The Way, became the term that was used of those who followed Jesus, as it came directly from his own teaching. It has nothing to do with their ethnicity, or religious beliefs, as it was used for both Jews and non-Jewish (Gentiles) believers in Jesus.

In the book of the Acts of the Apostles, the term is used frequently to distinguish the true believers in Jesus.

Meanwhile, Saul was still breathing out murderous threats against the Lord’s disciples.

He went to the high priest and asked him for letters to the synagogues in Damascus, so that if he found any there who belonged to the Way, whether men or women, he might take them as prisoners to Jerusalem. (Acts 9:1-2)

Meanwhile a Jew named Apollos, a native of Alexandria, came to Ephesus. He was a learned man, with a thorough knowledge of the Scriptures.

He had been instructed in the way of the Lord, and he spoke with great fervor and taught about Jesus accurately, though he knew only the baptism of John. He began to speak boldly in the synagogue.

When Priscilla and Aquila heard him, they invited him to their home and explained to him the way of God more adequately. (Acts 18:24-26)

Paul entered the synagogue and spoke boldly there for three months, arguing persuasively about the kingdom of God.

But some of them became obstinate; they refused to believe and publicly maligned the Way.

So Paul left them. He took the disciples with him and had discussions daily in the lecture hall of Tyrannus.

This went on for two years, so that all the Jews and Greeks who lived in the province of Asia heard the word of the Lord. (Acts 19:8-10 Note: I emphasized the fact that Paul left the meeting of “believers” in the “synagogue,” a word that is also translated in the English as “assembly” in James 2:2, because they did not belong to “The Way.”)

About that time there arose a great disturbance about the Way. (Acts 19:23)

However, I admit that I worship the God of our fathers as a follower of the Way, which they call a sect.

I believe everything that agrees with the Law and that is written in the Prophets, and I have the same hope in God as these men, that there will be a resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked. (Acts 24:14-15)

Then Felix, who was well acquainted with the Way, adjourned the proceedings. “When Lysias the commander comes,” he said, “I will decide your case.” (Acts 24:22)

So this common term used in the First Century to refer collectively to the believers in Jesus Christ, was clearly not a new “religion” called “Christianity,” but was used to designate the true believers from the false believers.

Individually, the believers were referred to among themselves by such terms as “disciples,” “brethren,” or just “believers.”

Only those who did not belong to The Way used the term “Christian,” which is only found in 3 places in the New Testament: Acts 11:26, Acts 26:28, and 1 Peter 4:16.

When did the Christian Religion Begin?

The answer to the question “When did the Christian Religion Begin” will depend upon how one defines “religion.” Most Christians will answer this question by stating the Christian Religion began with Jesus Christ in the First Century.

But there is no new religious institution that began in the First Century, according to the Scriptures.

If we define “religion” as an institution with clearly defined doctrines of belief, then the Christian Religion began in the Fourth Century under the Roman Emperor Constantine.

This time period would also be the same time that the Catholic Church and the office of “the Pope” began.

Constantine was a Roman emperor from 306 to 337, and became the sole emperor of the Roman Empire in 324 after defeating his rivals.

He allegedly was “baptized” as a “Christian” around the year 312, and then issued the Edict of Milan in 313 giving protection to “Christians.”

In 325 the First Council of Nicaea met to deal with doctrinal issues, which produced the Nicene Creed, which defined the “doctrine” of “Christianity,” which was then declared to be the official religion of Rome in the year 380.

So for the definition of “religion” that I am using here in this article, which is an “institution” with a set of “doctrines” defining who is part of that religion and who is not, based on some “government authority” who decrees it so, then this is where I would place the beginning of “Christianity” as an officially sanctioned “religion.”

I fully understand that others have different definitions of “religion” and will therefore disagree as to when the Christian religion began.

The Corporate “Christian Church” and the Corrupt English Bible

From the time “Christianity” was declared to be the “religion” of the Roman Empire in the Fourth Century, the history of the Christian Religion for the next several hundred years can be said to be synonymous with the history of the “Catholic Church.”

Of course I have just used two English words, “Catholic” and “Church,” that people today speaking modern English probably never give any thought to, so widespread is the accepted meaning of these two English words.

Of course, English was not spoken or used in the Fourth Century. The Roman Empire was transitioning from the Greek language to the Roman language, which was “Latin,” during the First Century when the New Testament was written in Koine Greek (the common Greek language of the people.)

The word for “catholic,” which is not found in the New Testament writings of the Bible, comes originally from the Greek word katholikos, which means “according to the whole.” It developed into the Latin as catholicus.

Today it is used as an adjective describing “church,” or as a noun referring to people who belong to the “Catholic Church” (Catholics.)

The English word “church,” is found in very many verses in today’s English Bibles, but you might be surprised to learn that it actually does not exist in the original language, Koine Greek, of the New Testament portion of the Bible.

The history of the English word “church” starts with the Greek word kurios and its cognates, which means “Lord” or “Sir” or in the feminine case “Madam” or “Lady.”

The Greek word kurios is found throughout the New Testament writings, as well as the Greek translation of the Old Testament, the Septuagint, but it is never translated “church,” but in most cases “Lord.”

It is most often used for Jesus, and in the Septuagint is often used to translate the “Divine Name” of God, Yahweh or Jehova. In the English translations of the Old Testament, “lord” is in all caps (LORD) when referring to the “Divine Name” of God, although some translations do use “Yahweh” or “Jehova.” (The Hebrew has no vowels.)

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. (Psalms 23:1 – King James Version)

Jehovah is my shepherd, I do not lack. (Psalms 23:1 – Young’s Literal Translation)

Yahweh is my shepherd: I shall lack nothing. (Psalms 23:1 – World English Bible)

But the English word “church” does not come from “kurios” in the Bible. It apparently comes by way of the Germanic languages, Old English cirice, circe, from Proto-Germanic *kirika (source also of Old Saxon kirika, Old Norse kirkja, Old Frisian zerke, Middle Dutch kerke, Dutch kerk, Old High German kirihha, German Kirche). (Source.)

So when we read the English word “church” in the English translations of the Bible, which word in the original Greek is it being used as a translation?

The word in the original Greek is ekklesia, which has the meaning of an “assembly,” specifically a “called out” assembly, such as is used in legal terms to meet to conduct legal business.

It is the word used in Acts 19:32, 39, 41 where it is translated “assembly” because there is no “church” here. It was an assembly, an unruly mob actually, gathered together to try and kill Paul.

Wycliff is credited with first using the English word “church” as a translation not of the Greek text, but from the Latin Vulgate used in the Catholic Church at that time.

Another translator who did translate into English from the Greek and Hebrew texts, was William Tyndale in the early 1500s.

He rejected the word “church” for ekklesia and used “congregation” instead because:

Of grievous concern to Tyndale was the misuse of ill-gotten wealth by clergy, monks, and prelates (whom Tyndale often called the ‘spirituality,’ as here):

“What good conscience can there be among our spirituality to gather so great treasure together, and with hypocrisy of their false learning to rob almost every man of house and lands … seeking in Christ nothing but lucre?”

Tyndale said the monks and clergy crept into people’s consciences, robbed them of the faith of Christ, and caused them to give their money to build new churches and cloisters through a false faith in such works, by which all suffered:

“… the building of [churches and steeples] and such like, through the false faith that we have in them, is the decay of all the havens in England, and of all the cities, towns, highways, and shortly, of the whole commonwealth.

For since these false monsters crept up into our consciences, and robbed us of the knowledge of our Saviour Christ, making us believe in such pope-holy works, and to think that there was none other way unto heaven, we have not ceased to build them abbeys, cloisters, colleges, chauntries, and cathedral churches with high steeples, striving and envying one another, who should do most.”

Therefore, by using ‘congregation’ in his New Testament, Tyndale was both being faithful to the Greek and avoiding a usage that would contribute to the continuing exploitation or deception of the people.

Indeed this, Tyndale’s translation, together with his books and writings, have led some to credit him with “breaking the spell attached to the word church,” and “breaking the suffocating power of the medieval church.” (Source.)

However, just to make a point, Tyndale did use the English word “church” in one place: Acts 19 and the secular mob assembly, which I quoted above. He used it in verse 37:

You have brought these men here, though they have neither robbed temples nor blasphemed our goddess. (Acts 19:37)

The Greek word for “robbed temples” is hierosulos, and Tyndale translated it as “robbed churches.”

The King of England presiding over the Church of England and the Pope presiding over the Catholic Church were not amused.

Tyndale was considered a heretic and eventually was burned at the stake.

So James Charles Stuart, the King of England (King “James”), decreed in 1611 that the only “authorized” English translation of the Bible must use the word “church” to translate ekklesia, because it reinforced his authority over the “Church of England,” as well as the Pope’s authority over the “Catholic Church.”

This error in the English translation of the Bible continues on to this day in most modern translations of the English Bible, because the largest segment of our society purchasing bibles today are those employed by the American Corporate Christian Church, and their clergy, which is a $TRILLION dollar industry.

A study conducted in 2016 estimated that religion in America (which is primarily the Christian religion) was “worth $1.2 trillion, more than the combined revenue of the top 10 technology companies in the country, including Apple, Amazon, and Google.” (Source.)

Ekklesia in the New Testament is simply the congregation or assembly of those who belong to The Way.

So whenever you see the incorrect word “church” used in the Bible, you can use the word “congregation” or “assembly” instead.

A few English translations (those not copyrighted by the large Christian publishing houses), such as the World English Bible, and Young’s Literal Translation, will dare to translate ekklesia without using the word “church.”

The False Church Leaders versus The Head of The Body of Christ

Not only is the concept of a “Christian” religion and the institute of the “Church” not found among the followers of The Way in the New Testament congregations, neither is there any centralized authority figure as we find today among the “clergy,” the professional Christians referred to as “pastors,” “priests,” and other honorary titles.

All the leaders in the early meetings of those belonging to the way, including the “apostles” who spent the most time with Jesus while he walked on the earth, were referred to by their first names, with no official title before them.

Jesus said:

But you are not to be called ‘Rabbi,’ for you have only one Master and you are all brothers. And do not call anyone on earth ‘father,’ for you have one Father, and he is in heaven.

Nor are you to be called ‘teacher,’ for you have one Teacher, the Christ.

The greatest among you will be your servant. For whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted. (Matthew 23:8-12)

“Rabbi” was the common title put before a religious leader’s name during the days of Jesus, but today you can substitute “Rabbi” (a Jewish term) for the Christian ones, such as “Pastor.”

The English word “Pastor” is typically only used in one verse in the New Testament, in Ephesians 4:11 (we can thank King Jimmy and his “authorized version” for that word too), and it is mistranslated, because every other place where the Greek word in that verse is used, poimēn, it is translated as “Shepherd.”

Jesus used it to refer to himself:

I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. The hired hand is not the shepherd who owns the sheep.

So when he sees the wolf coming, he abandons the sheep and runs away. Then the wolf attacks the flock and scatters it. The man runs away because he is a hired hand and cares nothing for the sheep.

I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me, just as the Father knows me and I know the Father, and I lay down my life for the sheep.

I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd. (John 10:11-16 – emphasis added)

I have an entire article on this topic which conclusively shows from both the Old Testament and New Testament usage of the word “Shepherd,” that human shepherds always fall short and are usually corrupt, and that God has always desired to be the sole Shepherd of his people. See:

Is “Pastor” A Biblical Title for Church Leaders?

We have also documented over the years that there are just as many pedophiles and predators among these Christian leaders as there are among the general population.

Religion representatives set. Religious culture.

August 7, 2023

(https://vaccineimpact.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-print/images/print.gif "Print This Post")](Vaccine Impact Christian Leaders Are Teaching Doctrines of Demons in Their Synagogues of Satan Called “Churches” - Vaccine Impact) Print This Post

Christian Leaders Are Teaching Doctrines of Demons in Their Synagogues of Satan Called “Churches”

Now the Spirit explicitly says that in the later times some will desert the faith and occupy themselves with deceiving spirits and demonic teachings (1 Timothy 4:1)

by Brian Shilhavy
Editor, Health Impact News

In my recently published article, False Prophets Now Lead Their Deceived Followers as America Stands at the Brink of Collapse, I responded to a great comment in the comments section, where I wrote:

We have only one Head, one Pastor, one Bishop, one Priest, and one Lord, and his name is Jesus Christ. All others are impostors and false prophets.

This statement seemed to confuse and bother some readers, with some trying to post contradictory comments and claiming that this statement that I made needed to be “clarified.”

So that is what this article is, a clarification to the statement that all the leaders who carry titles attached to their name to emphasize their alleged authority in Corporate Christianity, are impostors and false prophets.

Here is the clarification:

All men or women who put a title of authority before their name, such as pastor, priest, bishop, elder, etc., are leaders in the prophesied “Synagogues of Satan” spoken about in the book of Revelation, the last book in the Bible, and they are the ones referred to by Paul in his letter to Timothy where he wrote:

Now the Spirit explicitly says that in the later times some will desert the faith and occupy themselves with deceiving spirits and demonic teachings, influenced by the hypocrisy of liars whose consciences are seared. (1 Timothy 4:1-2)

Does that clarify things for you?

The evidence that the “latter times” that Paul wrote about where this would happen, is happening now, today in the 21st Century, is presented in a photographic collage that is at the top of this article, where these religious Christian leaders participated in the Satanic activities of the COVID deception, put on Satanic masks to show their allegiance to Satan, closed down their churches at the request of the Satanic State, and then only opened them again after the COVID “vaccines” were approved so that their churches could become “vaccine clinics” and receive government funds from their local county health departments, to help make up for the loss of income from contributions from their members who all stayed home while the churches were closed.

The Demonic Idolatrous Teaching of Corporate Christianity

The Systematic Elimination of Rational Thought in Modern Society
https://jahtruth.net/rabbis.htm

Quote Olstein- "I want to have a relationship with Jesus".
"
If This Wasn’t Recorded Nobody Would Believe It… Cognative Dissatent

If This Wasn’t Recorded Nobody Would Believe It…

The Way home or face The Fire

9:88 Once the devil had created christianity, he then divided it, into lots of different sects, to make it
even more efficient, at dividing and deceiving the world, into believing that organized-religions
belong to God, just because they use and abuse His name (Rev. 12:9).
9:89 Jesus taught charity; and the hoarding of NOTHING material; and giving to the poor; so what
excuse can a Christian church have, for hoarding material treasures? They should be setting a good
example, by DEEDS NOT WORDS, instead of which they are setting a bad example, teaching by
their example, the hoarding of worldly treasures.
9:90 Jesus was the world’s first, best and most famous socialist. However, socialism has to be on an
individual-choice basis, just like talking to God, because, once it becomes an organization, it goes
all wrong, just like religion. Remember the rules of the prison - Free-will (Ch. 2).

Mathew

6:5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt NOT be as the hypocrites [ARE]: for they love to pray standing in the churches and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen by men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward (they have been seen by men, but God will not answer them).

6:6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and WHEN THOU HAST SHUT THY DOOR, pray to thy Father in private (Enoch 56:5; Sura 7:55); and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly (by answering you).

THIS FAMOUS PASTOR IS EVIL... CHRISTIAN REACTION!

The END of Christianity in America Right Before Our Eyes. We are seeing an attack on Christianity and Truth in America more severe than ever before. It is because we have Christian musicians and Christian teachers that are unwilling to stand for TRUTH. Most false teachers never share the whole gospel because it is not nice. That's why feel good teachers like, Kenneth Copeland, Joyce Meyer, Steven Furtick, Joel Osteen, Rick Warren, Beth Moore, TD Jakes, etc... are so dangerous.

@NancyDrewberry ,
Thank-you. Anyone practicing organized religion and not following Christ Teachings, thereby working with Christt by daily sacrificing, Jesus example on the cross, is a danger to society. Christ done away with the Levitical priesthood. The New Song

Thank-you.