Crown Prince Michael in Gibraltar

Dear @NancyDrewberry ,

(The New Jerusalem, see Rev. 21:2,10) will then go to the Jerusalem on Earth and collect those from the two tribed House of Judah (the Jews) who finally accept Christ as their True King (saying 'Blessed is He that cometh in the name of The Lord' in fulfillment of Jesus' prophecy about this event in - Luke 13:35).

21:2 And I John saw the Holy City, "New Jerusalem", coming DOWN from God OUT OF HEAVEN, prepared as a Bride adorned for her husband.
21:10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me that great City, the Holy Jerusalem, DESCENDING OUT OF HEAVEN from God,

Then later, when The Ark is removed to Gibraltar (His Rock of Defense - Isaiah 33:15-16; Koran Sura 52:1-8) the gathering of the righteous of the ten-tribed House of Israel will be completed in preparation for the New Jerusalem (a city?) to come down out of heaven and collect them. The Space Ship(!)(The New Jerusalem, see Rev. 21:2,10) will then go to the Jerusalem on Earth and collect those from the two tribed House of Judah (the Jews) who finally accept Christ as their True King (saying 'Blessed is He that cometh in the name of The Lord' in fulfillment of Jesus' prophecy about this event in - Luke 13:35).

The Reason Why...

We are clearly living in The Last Days.
Many people can see that, now, in the latter-half of the 20th century (the Last Days), those conditions are again plainly in evidence, especially Sodomy/homosexuality; lewdness and scoffing (Rev./Apoc. 21:8, 27 & 2 Peter 3 & 2 Tim. 3), for all to see and so, thereby, recognise "The Signs of The Times" (Matt. 16:3) and that Christ must come, or, as he said himself, be here NOW

Why Christ is NOT a Christian…

The Devil’s Greatest Weapon Has Always Been Religions
Signs of the End Times

6 Likes