The Law of God - How it is applied or defiled

@NancyDrewberry ,

They think the old Testament has been done way with and they are a law unto themselves, do what they want, not so. Christ clearly said He has come back to fulfill His Father's Law.
Matthew 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy The Law, or the Prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fully preach The Law (The Torah) and fulfill the prophecies about the first coming of the Messiah.
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no way pass from The Law, till all be fulfilled.
5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least COMMANDments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in The Kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in The Kingdom of heaven.
5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall EXCEED [the righteousness] of the lawyers and politicians, ye shall in no case enter into The Kingdom of heaven.
Contrary to what they think the Old Covenant has not been done away with as some religious doctrines teach.

2 Likes