NOT MY KING - PROTEST CHARLES

NOT my KING either, only Christ Jesus my Beloved is my KING-JAH-Muad 'Dib, and the only ONE deserving being crowned KING. Can You See Christ in His Second Coming? He Has Already Cast His Net. | Time To Think

Who can fix ALL of the satanic problems in the world today, that is if we work with Him, not against Him: KING CHRIST.

Christ CAN and WILL fix this mess we’ve made. Christ will restore His Father's Law, TRUE Freedom and Justice, Peace and Prosperity, Safety and Security for ALL that it provides. He will PERMANENTLY throw out the money-changers and their corrupt and evil system of usury that has enslaved the entire world in endless debt and endless un-gondly bloody war. There will be no more lawyers and politicians messing up everyone’s lives, because Christ will rule with a rod of iron, to ensure that no one EVER oppresses another again. And unlike anyone else, Christ has both ALL of the Authority and Power of heaven at His disposal, and, unlike human Presidents, THEY dare not kill the body He is using this time, and He NEVER lies like politicians, who can't seem to tell the truth for the love of money JAHTruth – "Politics"

1 Timothy 5:10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

Millions of Americans repeat the mantra, “No king but King Jesus.” Well, He’s here now, “***Can You See Christ in His Second Coming? He Has Already Cast His Net ***and waiting for us to put Him on His Rightful Throne.

no-king-but-king-jesus

Why Christ is NOT a Christian…

5 Likes