Who Does Gibraltar Belong to? The Reality Will Probably Surprise You

Gibraltar currently belongs to the Government. Or so they falsely claim.

PROOF:

THE GOVERNMENT used its fraudulent legislation to remove the featured banner – "Gibraltar Belongs To The Gibraltarian Not The Government."

“A protest banner saying that Gibraltar belongs to the Gibraltarians and not to the Government was removed Wednesday morning, on the grounds that it did not have planning permission, or the Government's consent as landlord of the area where it was attached.”

Protest banner removed on planning permission grounds

Its Ministry of Propaganda (aka GBC) has also scrubbed photos of the gathering at Chatham Counterguard on Friday, June 12.

In a search, currently this is displayed:

gbc article search

Link – https://www.gbc.gi/news/bars-and-restaurants-push-100-capacity-after-seeing-photos-packed-chatham-counterguard-friday

Click on the link and you’ll get this:

In the same search to find the article, this comes up.

GBC parking link

The paragraph description is correct, but the link is about parking.

None so blind as those that refuse to see.

STOP THIS FABIANISM:

“Can you see that it has been a patiently gradual process (known as "Fabianism") of getting the would-be slaves to unknowingly volunteer themselves into slavery, little by little, until the oppressors decide it is the right time to remove the veil of deception - just as the Egyptian pharaohs did to the early Israelites?” (The Only Way to Defeat the NWO)

Your banner should be The “I AM”, as Moses taught you:

Exodus 17:15 And Moses built an altar, and called the name of it ‘the "I AM" is my banner’

Read The Law – God’s Law.

The reality is that Gibraltar belongs to Christ – ALL of it – NOT to the fake queen’s fraudulent government.

Note this letter:

The letter reads:

The reality is that Gibraltar belongs to Christ – ALL of it – NOT to the fake queen’s fraudulent government.

Quote: “I am the lawful owner of this entire world, and I own it and everything pertaining to it, including all the human bodies that I created, and the Beings/Souls locked within them, all of whom are my condemned prisoners on this prison-planet.

The Way home or face The Fire at www.thewayhomeorfacethefire.info

The following quotes from the Holy Bible and Holy Koran are proof of the fact that I own everything .

1. Exodus 9:29 And Moses said unto him, As soon as I am gone out of the city, I will spread abroad my hands unto the "I AM"; [and] the thunder shall cease, neither shall there be any more hail; that thou mayest know how that the earth [is] the "I AM"'s.

2. Exodus 19:5 Now therefore, if ye will obey My voice indeed, and keep My Covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto Me above all people: for all the earth [is] Mine:

3. Deuteronomy 10:14 Behold, the heaven and the heaven of heavens [is] the "I AM"'s thy God, the earth [also], with all that therein [is].

4. Joshua 3:11 Behold, the Ark of the Covenant of the Lord of all the earth passeth over before you into Jordan.

5. Psalm 24:1 The earth [is] the "I AM"'s, and the fullness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.

6. Psalm 47:2 For the "I AM" Most High [is] terrible; [He is] a great King over all the earth.

7. Psalm 50:12 If I were hungry, I would not tell thee: for the world [is] Mine, and the fullness thereof.

8. Psalm 89:11 The heavens [are] Thine, the earth also [is] Thine: [as for] the world and the fullness thereof, Thou hast founded them.

9. Haggai 2:8 The silver [is] Mine, and the gold [is] Mine, saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts.

10. Zechariah 14:9 And the "I AM" shall be King over all the earth: in that Day shall there be one "I AM", and His name One [not a trinity].

11. 1 Corinthians 10:26 For the earth [is] the Lord's, and the fullness thereof.

10:28 But if any man say unto you, This is offered in sacrifice unto idols, eat not for his sake that showed it, and for conscience sake: for the earth [is] the Lord's, and the fullness thereof:

1. Sura 46:61. And (Christ the Mahdi) shall be a sign (for the coming of) the hour (of judgement). Therefore have no doubt about the (hour), but follow ye Me: this is the straight way.

2. Sura 16:52. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and on the earth, and to Him is duty due always: then will ye fear other than The I AM?

3. Sura 20:6 To Him belongs what is in the heavens and on earth, and all between them, and all beneath the soil.

4. Sura 23:88. Say. “Who is it in whose hands is the governance of all things, who protects (all) but is not protected by any)? Say if ye know’.

23:89 They will say, "(It belongs) to ‘I AM’." Say: "Then how are ye deluded?"

1. Sura 42:4 To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and on the earth: and He is Most High, Most Great.

2. Sura 42:53. The way of The ‘I AM’, to Whom belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on earth. Behold (how) all affairs tend towards, ‘I AM’.”

Signed:

Christ.

7 Likes

A SNAPSHOT OF THE MOOD IN SOCIETY!

http://www.gibraltarpanorama.gi/171214

“The why of this banner, it’s timing and purpose, denotes the huge unrest that people from all walks of life and quarters in Gibraltar are suffering. This being caused by indiscriminate measures which are continuously being churned out by a government in total disregard to the sentiments of the people, and which is spiralling into an effect of making living and moving about in Gibraltar at the least, problematic, and to the extreme, causing hardship to many families.”

4 Likes

5 Likes

FURTHER PROOF that the Government of Gibraltar thinks Gibraltar belongs to it.

Although its political opposition urged for more freedoms sooner than later, GoG responds with not only a "NO" but EXTENDS the public gatherings limits of 12 people for a further 30 days (July 19).

AND did you catch the date they would review this decision? June 29.

This coincides with a few upcoming events like Boris Johnson's quarantine review – and the rally planned at Casemates on June 29 (although it is set for 6 p.m.)

GSD calls on Government to bring forward Gibraltar's full Unlock date to early or mid-July

Regulations limiting gatherings to 12 people extended until 19th July

Casemates is full of restaurants, and just like Chatham Counterguard, it's open to the public.

Of course "Reinstating God's Law" would put a stop to this tyranny and oppression once and for all, just like you've been told for years – Read the past editions of Gibraltar Messenger.

STOP THE TYRANNY.

1 Like

Another reminder of who thinks Gibraltar belongs to the Government:

Gibraltar is being warned to comply - or else!

And he (Cortes) added that the Government had not ruled out making the wearing of masks in public places compulsory, nor the resumption of full lockdown if necessary.

The Director of Public Health, Dr Sohail Bhatti, is now advising that masks be worn in crowded locations even in the open, such as on Main Street when it is busy.

Bhatti knows full well face-masks are symbolic and keep people reminded to "be fearful".

So is this what T.H.E.Y. want – to remind you to FEAR?

For further information on facemasks, read:

Isn’t it time to unmask this criminal conspiracy?

2 Likes

Civil society rises from the (pandemic) ashes! by Leo Olivero

http://www.gibraltarpanorama.gi/171312

“Few, in fact, are critical per se of the government handling of the ‘public health pandemic’. Though it’s a different story when it comes to all the hidden packages and political Covid add-ons, cagily announced as part of a so-called ‘Unlocking the Rock’ route map back to normality which has seriously riled many people.”

“There are those who are convinced this is no more than the government’s oppressed political strategies, not suited or welcomed in today’s democratic model. People, or a movement who intend to make their concerns and disapproval known, next Monday the 29 June with a public demonstration that has been organised. A situation, that has caused a disturbing and unwelcomed division in
society”

2 Likes

Enough is Enough – RECLAIM GIBRALTAR FROM GOG

Please live-stream if you can; and provide viewing details or links.

Enough is Enough • Casemates • Monday, 29 June • 6 pm

Please help remind others about the event.

3 Likes

Government Projects Provoke New Wave of Political Interest: and the people’s right to know

http://www.gibraltarpanorama.gi/171561

Presently, there is much more interest from the local public in these issues. In fact, much more than an issue like Brexit, important as it is. Brought on I suspect, when people are grimly being told by the politicians on the one hand, that the economy has taken a huge hit with the pandemic and of using phases like ‘doing more for less’ and in tightening the national belt and starving of the ‘cash cow’ than on the other hand, and practically overnight it seems, thousands are spent on plans, glossy pictures and artistic visual impression on multi-million pound controversial projects like the one proposed for Line Wall Rd which with the public were totally oblivious to!

1 Like

Christ's WARNING to Gibraltarians about Covid 19 and Agenda 21/2030 Enslavement - 3

Gibraltarians have twice foolishly elected the atheist Fabian Picardo as chief minister, thus a person who is completely unspiritual and does not believe God. He believes only in materialism and what his human eyes can see.

Matthew 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and materialism.