18 Jun 20
Quote: “I am the lawful owner of this entire world, and I own it and everything pertaining to it, including all the human bodies that I created, and the Beings/Souls locked within them, all of whom are my condemned prisoners on this prison-planet.
The Way home or face The Fire at thewayhomeorfacethefire.info The following quotes from the Holy Bible and Holy Koran are proof of the fact that I own everything.
King of kings’ Bible JAHTruth.net/kofk-free/Bible
1. Exodus 9:29 And Moses said unto him, As soon as I am gone out of the city, I will spread abroad my hands unto the “I AM”; [and] the thunder shall cease, neither shall there be any more hail; that thou mayest know how that the earth [is] the “I AM”'s.
2. Exodus 19:5 Now therefore, if ye will obey My voice indeed, and keep My Covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto Me above all people: for all the earth [is] Mine:
3. Deuteronomy 10:14 Behold, the heaven and the heaven of heavens [is] the “I AM”'s thy God, the earth [also], with all that therein [is].
4. Joshua 3:11 Behold, the Ark of the Covenant of the Lord of all the earth passeth over before you into Jordan.
5. Psalm 24:1 The earth [is] the “I AM”'s, and the fullness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.
6. Psalm 47:2 For the “I AM” Most High [is] terrible; [He is] a great King over all the earth.
7. Psalm 50:12 If I were hungry, I would not tell thee: for the world [is] Mine, and the fullness thereof.
8. Psalm 89:11 The heavens [are] Thine, the earth also [is] Thine: [as for] the world and the fullness thereof, Thou hast founded them.
9. Haggai 2:8 The silver [is] Mine, and the gold [is] Mine, saith the “I AM” Lord of hosts.
10. Zechariah 14:9 And the “I AM” shall be King over all the earth: in that Day shall there be one “I AM”, and His name One [not a trinity].
11. 1 Corinthians 10:26 For the earth [is] the Lord’s, and the fullness thereof.
10:28 But if any man say unto you, This is offered in sacrifice unto idols, eat not for his sake that showed it, and for conscience sake: for the earth [is] the Lord’s, and the fullness thereof:
12. Sura 46:61. And (Christ the Mahdi) shall be a sign (for the coming of) the hour (of judgement). Therefore have no doubt about the (hour), but follow ye Me: this is the straight way.
13. Sura 16:52. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and on the earth, and to Him is duty due always: then will ye fear other than The I AM?
14. Sura 20:6 To Him belongs what is in the heavens and on earth, and all between them, and all beneath the soil.
15. Sura 23:88. Say. “Who is it in whose hands is the governance of all things, who protects (all) but is not protected by any)? Say if ye know’.
23:89 They will say, “(It belongs) to ‘I AM’.” Say: “Then how are ye deluded?”
16. Sura 42:4 To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and on the earth: and He is Most High, Most Great.
17. Sura 42:53. The way of The ‘I AM’, to Whom belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on earth. Behold (how) all affairs tend towards, ‘I AM’.”
To Download/View this letter as a PDF with active hyperlinks, please click on the title: