Gibtelecom Launch 5G In Gibraltar

Written by YGTV Team on 17 June 2021.

Gibtelecom has announced the launch of 5G in Gibraltar. They say 5G will bring superfast data speeds to our mobiles and will be made available to all Gibtelecom mobile customers.

A statement from Gibtelecom follows below:

5G is here, today

Gibtelecom has today announced the launch of 5G in Gibraltar.

“5G is going to be a gamechanger for Gibraltar. Whether it’s for our people or business, the power of this next-generation network is going to unlock a world of possibilities for our economy and society” said Noel Burrows, CEO of Gibtelecom. Mr Burrows further comments that the latest technology will be able to offer speeds that are many times faster than the current 4G+ technology. These higher speeds of gigabits per second are the equivalent of a fibre optic connection over-the-air. 5G will provide consumers and businesses alike with delay-free downloads, buffer-free streaming and a much better and more reliable connection at extra busy times and areas.

“But it is the impact that 5G will have on the world around us over time that makes it super-exciting” says Adrian Ochello, Director of Consumer and Marketing. “Besides enhanced speeds, the power of 5G lies in its extremely high responsiveness and reliability, lower latency, and consequent ability to allow multiple devices to communicate with each other precisely and seamlessly. In present times, the “Internet of Things” has become a buzz term for a connected world, where everything that can access the internet will do so. This includes everyday objects, appliances, sensors, devices ……cars, you name it. 5G sets the foundation for future communications.”

5G is now available to all Gibtelecom mobile customers and at no extra cost. You’ll only need a compatible 5G device, and a 4G-ready SIM card as these will seamlessly work on 5G. If you’re on an older generation SIM card, Gibtelecom will swap it for free. At launch, 5G will work with two leading brands, Apple and Xiaomi. Gibtelecom has the leading iPhone 12 range, as well as a selection of Xiaomi 5G smartphones available as from today.

5G is safe

The consistent conclusions from scientists, public health agencies and expert groups is that compliance with international guidelines protects against all established health risks. With decades of scientific research, the World Health Organisation and many other public health bodies have found no health risks.

“It is important the general public consider the evidence and understand that 5G is not harmful” said Jansen Reyes, Director of Technology as he provides some reassurances:

“5G frequencies are covered by existing international exposure guidelines and regulations for radio-frequency electromagnetic fields (RF-EMF). These international guidelines are based on extensive reviews of published scientific research spanning several decades. Such guidelines apply in the same way to 5G as they do to existing 2G, 3G and 4G technologies and other radio frequencies such as radio and TV transmissions. The fact is that 5G uses the same group of radio waves and technologies that have been used for years with no negative effect on health. The Gibraltar Regulatory Authority has approved the use of spectrum in the 3.5GHz - 3.6GHz band, and at 700MHz – very close to the ones currently used for 4G, WiFi and digital television signals”

Mr Reyes further reassures that “Gibtelecom thoroughly tests and measures the compliance levels of its antennas and takes the safety of its customers, the public and the environment very seriously. Gibtelecom follows industry best-practice, complies with EU and national regulations and strictly adheres to international safety guidelines to ensure all services and the technology delivering them are safe.”

Double data for free

• As from tomorrow, customers on latest Pay Monthly and Monster Bundle plans will benefit from up to double data allowance for free. Customers don’t need to do anything; the increase will be automatic.
  • Older plans e.g. Mini, Midi or Maxi plans will not change. Customers on these older plans are significantly better off switching to the latest Pay Monthly plans
  • The larger plans are now packed with 100GB of data every month, allowing customers to keep always connected and make the most of their 5G experience.
Pay Monthly plan Price per month
10GB now 12GB £20
14GB now 25GB £30
20GB now 40GB £40
30GB now 60GB £50
50GB now 100GB £60
Monster Bundle plan Price per month
20GB now 40GB + 100Mb broadband + Sofi TV £55 (£30 for pensioners)
30GB now 60GB + 100Mb broadband + Sofi TV £65
30GB now 60GB + 500Mb broadband + Sofi TV £69
50GB now 100GB + 1Gb broadband + Sofi TV £85
3 Likes

It had gone quiet on the 5G Fight; but what was and still is apparent is that the Government of Gibraltar does exactly what it wants (and likely taking orders from behind the scenes).

This news isn't a shock, disappointing, yet expected, see this post by @Gibmessenger5G Radiation is Ecocide, Genocide and a Crime Against Humanity

Of course (as quoted from the article), the corrupt ICNIRP rules are being regurgitated, despite the world-wide fight to expose them:

From Dariusz Leszczynski, PhD, DSc – "Overwhelming power of ICNIRP opinions through backing from GSMA, MWF & telecoms: WHO and governmental agencies, like ARPANSA, BfS, TNO, STUK et al., meekly follow and disseminate misinformation on 5G millimeter-waves’ safety research" (from Leszczynski Blog).

Let it stand that Gibraltar’s Gamble with 5G was an in-depth report to expose the corruption and danger. Gibraltar was warned. It will be evidence against them.

We might want to revisit a few posts on Defending-Gibraltar:

Why might this be important now?

Coronavirus: Viral Infections or 5G Radiation Sickness?

Mayo Clinic cites symptoms of radiation sickness as:

• Weakness, fatigue, fainting, confusion.
  • Bleeding from the nose, mouth, gums, and rectum.
  • Bruising, skin burns, open sores on the skin, sloughing of skin.
  • Dehydration.
  • Diarrhea, bloody stool.
  • Fever.
  • Hair loss.
  • Inflammation of exposed areas (redness, tenderness, swelling, bleeding).

Symptoms of viral infection include:

• Fever and chills.
  • A runny or stuffy nose.
  • Cough, sore throat, or hoarseness.
  • Headache, or pain and pressure around your eyes.
  • Muscle aches and joint pain.
  • Shortness of breath or wheezing.
  • Abdominal pain, cramps, and diarrhea.
  • Nausea, vomiting, or loss of appetite.

Could the next variant coincide with 5G? It shouldn't be overlooked, given the similarities in symptoms.

It is also important to understand what was going on during the Spanish Flu Incident:

What does 1918 Spanish Flu and the 2020 Corona Virus have in common? Both have a next generation wireless communications technology being rolled out.Logic Before Authority - “The Planned 5G Radiation Of Humanity”.

See also @A_Freeman post about The Invisible Rainbow – Isn't it time to unmask this criminal conspiracy? - #7 by A_Freeman

2 Likes

EMF UPDATE

Control and convergence are the two watchwords for wireless technology.

When barcodes were first commercially available they made economic sense for manufacturers and retailers in terms of stock control. They were sold to the public on the basis that bar codes were more efficient and quicker at the supermarket check-out.

Against considerable consumer opposition, big business won the day.

Speed. It’s the same sales pitch used for 5G wireless technology today but it is far more than for convenience at the supermarket where individuals pay wirelessly at the till with their cell phones - leaving a trail of their purchases. This, of course, gives the cell phone service provider a record of what we buy - just sitting in some data farm waiting for government to access the information.

Once society converts to digital currencies or, as in China, a social credit system, access to the fundamentals of human life - including freedom - have been irretrievably transformed. (It is much like the alchemy behind the adjuvants / nanobots used in the so-called Corona Virus vaccines which can convert the DNA of an individual and why heavy metals are required.) An extreme example of how the wireless system works in China is when 23 million people were denied permission to travel or use public transport by the government. Dissidents were even denied electricity. Already in the U.S. those opposed to vaccinations are being threatened with having their cell phone services denied. (See below.)

In the West, authoritarianism is replaced by social engineering and propaganda where the ordinary citizen is presented with the latest technology as something worth owning or at least taking part in, all the while denying any ill effects. Smoking cigarettes is just one product where purchasers are motivated on the basis of social status. While ignoring the profound health effects of microwave signals, the cell phone was sold on the basis of convenience and the ever-increasing availability of functions that are nothing more than eye candy.

Behind the propaganda government and private enterprise are working to take advantage of the information collected by satellite and stored. The convergence of technologies is not being addressed politically. This void in democracy has allowed government and private enterprise to enter areas which were forbidden until now. The Corona Virus and vaccination programes have allowed the owners of technology to reach deeply into the private lives of every person on the earth. A prime example is the new Digital Green travel document currently under consideration the European Union which requires proof of vaccinations and bank details. In the United States, Artificial Intelligence is allowing private investment funds to scan properties for investment. In Ireland, private purchasers are being eliminated from the property market because, as in the U.S., private investment funds are purchasing "entire neighbourhoods".

Thus the spectre of home ownership in the future is becoming increasingly doubtful. And all facilitated by technology,

Convergence of technology and social control is also obvious by the recent "honey trap" set initially by the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation in an unprecedented worldwide effort, dubbed Operation Trojan Shield.

The significance of the operation is that hundreds (or thousand or millions) of people could be rounded up for prosecution. Any normal law abiding citizen could not object to arresting criminals. The danger, as with the EU's digital green passport which restricts travel wirelessly, is that any group of individuals can be rounded up for violation of imposed regulations which are not even legal. The significance of the synergy between wireless technology, health effects, the Corona Virus, and social control becomes more apparent by the day.

Only Sweden recognises Electrosensitivity as a "functional impairment". The rest of the world has remained silent.

The situation has evolved backwards to the Fascism of pre-WWII and the sentiments of Robert Niemoller's poem, "First they came for the Jews, but I wasn't a Jew."

Now the poem could be revised to read, "First they came for the criminals, but I wasn't a criminal."

Meanwhile Covid-infected Brazilian meat workers and members of the travelling community were interred in a military camp in Ireland. Plastic coffins are in storage in the U.S. and Europe.

In her video, Lisa Haven points to an interview with Klaus Schwab, of the World Economic Forum. In which he predicted that “…at the first we will implant them (microchips) in our clothes and we could imagine that we could implant them in our brains or in our skin and in the end, maybe, there would be a direct communication between the brain and the digital world.” Implanted Microchip, Klaus Schwab, World Economic Forum and The Great Reset – Could this be the purpose of the paramagnetic nanoparticles included in the Covid-19 vaccines?

It is relevant that with the numerous events taking place around the world, the United Nations / The World Health Organisation / the International Telecommunications Union have changed the subject line of its e-mail notifications to AI for Good Global. (See below.)

Please circulate widely.

John Weigel

Long Live The Fighters!

John Weigel Included Updates. Below represents only a small portion of the links he has shared.

Updates:

From Dr. Pri Bandara, ORSAA, Australia – A call to EMF community

I plan to give a Zoom presentation in a few weeks which will shed light on the mind-bogglingly complex world stage (currently busy trying to extend distance education for my EHS children and about to take the matter to the Australian Human Rights Commission).

This will focus on EMF science, magneto-genetics (biological
manipulation using remote RF controlled recombinant DNA techniques), nanotechnology, 5G and vaccines.

It has become clear to me that while we have focused on scientific evidence of biological harm of anthropogenic EMFs, Big Tech and Big Pharma jointly has moved very fast in the last 10 years to amazing (incomprehensible) new directions to digitally enslave the entire human population through nano-scale “smart” technology. Our genuine efforts at honest science will not matter at all – the evidence of harm will be completely ignored by the captured agencies. It would be naïve of us at this stage to think the progress will be made through IARC etc. There is a huge agenda behind the rush to 5G.

I recommend a few videos to get familiar with some of these concepts before my presentation. We need many brains to work on this info to figure out what really is going on.

A leaked Google internal video

Where the society is heading with the Great Reset

Implanted Microchip, Klaus Schwab, World Economic Forum and The Great Reset

Unless we pay attention to this agenda, we’ll all be digitally enslaved to the Tech Overlords like the people in China shown in this recent BBC video – Panorama, Are You Scared Yet, Human Wednesday 26th May 2021

Dr. Pri Bandara

Light up your whole house with microwave frequencies. We'll cook your goose! – YouTube.

How 100,000 satellites will change earth forever by 2040 - YouTube.

European Forum for Vaccine Vigilance

Study on the electromagnetism of vaccinated persons in Luxembourg

Synthesis and conclusion of the survey work carried out by Amar Goudjil

For the past few months, hundreds of amateur videos have been popping up all over social media featuring people who have visibly become electromagnetic following vaccination.

After many questions were raised by a number of our members about this "supposed" electromagnetic effect in vaccinated subjects, our association decided to take a concrete interest in this intriguing subject.

In agreement with Jean‐Pierre Eudier, our president, and Toni Fernandes, our coordinator in Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, it was therefore decided to conduct a field survey on this phenomenon.

It was found that vaccinated individuals do give off an electromagnetic field and that the earlier the individuals were vaccinated, the stronger the field they gave off. This sensation and appraisal, which is purely a tactile experience when the shoulder magnet is applied and removed, should be verified much more accurately with much more precise equipment.

From the author:

Good evening,

My name is Amar Goudjil and I confirm that I am the author of the study and the synthesis. I live in Strassen in Luxembourg and I carried out this study in my town.

As regards the biases that could have occurred in this study, I tried to limit them as much as possible.

The people you interview in the street are strangers and I sometimes had to ask 20 people if they would be interested in my work, and in the end I got 5 who would listen to me and one who would agree to play the game. What is asked of people is incredible and insane, so I tried to do it as best I could without shocking people, because when a stranger tells you that you are going to become electromagnetic following the injections you have just had, on the one hand you ask yourself questions about it, and then afterwards it is your life that is turned upside down.

As for your remarks, which are obviously relevant, please know that I had taken them into account because we had thought about everything, but the study did not go as smoothly as we thought.

I didn't ask people to turn off their phones so that they wouldn't be rushed or think that we were going to attack them. I would like remind you that the study is taking place in Luxembourg and that mentalities here are rather rigid. Several dozen people said yes to me and then didn't want to put the magnet on their shoulder. The police came several times to control me but as they know me from my fliers, and as they are rather benevolent towards me because of the information I gave them about the vaccination, they did not bother me.

The man I interview in a park, who is the nurse who sounds like an alarm clock when I put my tester on his shoulder, got radically annoyed when I asked him if I could detect him with my phone via bluetooth. So in the end, things aren't as simple as they look on paper.

As for placing the magnet on the other shoulder, of course I did. I couldn't risk beeping an implant, a pin, a ferric concentration following an injection, or anything else.

For the non-vaccinated, I interviewed them under the same conditions as the vaccinated.

Finally, for the people who agreed to be tested and who gave off strong emissions, I noted the measurements and the dates of the injections.

For the rest, you can write to Jean-Pierre Eudier who will keep you informed of the outcome of this investigation because now it is not a question of knowing whether governments have injected people with paramagnetic nanoparticles, but rather of knowing whether people are indeed detectable via Bluetooth or not. If people are indeed transceivers for bluetooth or 5G as a result of vaccination, the revelation of this information could be a shockwave in history. But as we are serious people, nothing should come out in the press or elsewhere until we have proven anything. We are only at the stage of hypothesis and curiosity. There is nothing worse than a mind that no longer questions itself.

In short, in both cases, detectable or not, governments must now explain why they organised and conducted an injection campaign based on vaccines containing ferromagnetic nanoparticles (or ferrofluids) and this on healthy people.

This is a crime against humanity and nothing else.

Yours sincerely,

Amar

No Slave Collar

Ligue Nationale pour la Liberté des Vaccinations

'Non-vaxxers' in America, be ready to LOSE YOUR PHONE connection when the vaccine SS police start cracking the whip

Inch by inch, the Democrats want all Americans to lose their rights, lose their health, lose their wealth and then lose their life. It all started with a fear-mongering flu campaign, then the control tripping began, and all in the name of “health and safety.” You’re living in a Black Mirror episode, as you experience the Chinese Communist Party infiltrate America and your livelihood. It started with the fearful scamdemic. Then you were told to wear a Covid mask for a few weeks, maybe months. Then all small businesses and schools were “virtually” shut down (pun intended).

The 2021 Joint EuCNC & 6G Summit, initiated this year, builds on putting together two successful conferences in the area of telecommunications (https://www.eucnc.eu):

EuCNC (European Conference on Networks and Communications), in its 30th edition of a series, supported by the European Commission; the 6G Summit, in its 3rd edition, originated from the 6G Flagship programme in Finland, one of the very first in its area. The conference is sponsored by the IEEE Communications Society and by the European Association for Signal Processing, and focuses on all aspects of telecommunications ranging from 5G deployment and mobile IoT to 6G exploration and future communications systems and networks, including experimentation and testbeds, and applications and services. It brings together cutting-edge research and world-renown industries and businesses, globally attracting in the last years more than 1 300 delegates from more than 40 countries all over the world, to present and discuss the latest results, and an exhibition with more than 70 exhibitors, for demonstrating the technology developed in the area, namely within research projects from EU R&I programmes.

Update: Given the COVID-19 pandemic the conference will be held in Virtual format, since safety and well-being of all conference participants is our top priority. The conference has a non-profit organisation, hence, registrations are free, except for presenting authors. Best Paper Awards will be granted. Accepted and presented papers for regular session will be published in the Conference Proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore and other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases.

Amazon US customers have one week to opt out of mass wireless sharing

Critics raise transparency fears over plan to turn all smart home devices into ‘mesh network’Amazon customers have one week to opt out of a plan that would turn every Echo speaker and Ring security camera in the US into a shared wireless network, as part of the company’s plan to fix connection problems for its smart home devices.

The proposal, called Amazon Sidewalk, involves the company’s devices being used as a springboard to build city-wide “mesh networks” that help simplify the process of setting up new devices, keep them online even if they’re out of range of home wifi, and extend the range of tracking devices such as those made by Tile.

Dr. Carrie Madej reveals to Health Ranger that Covid vaccines contain “exotic nanotech” for tracking and bio-control

There is so much to the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “vaccination” agenda that people are not aware of, but that experts like internal medicine physician Dr. Carrie Madej are warning have ominous implications for the future of humanity.

In the following episode of Brighteon Conversations with Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, Dr. Madej talks about how we need to get the word out about the deadly “spike” protein component and other elements to the “vaccines” that are being used to tag, track and control the populations of the world like cattle.

US patent Issued to Osato International May 4 for "Method for treating electrohypersensitivity with a fermented papaya preparation" (Japanese, French Inventors).

ALEXANDRIA, Va., May 5 - United States Patent no. 10,993,980, issued on May 4, was assigned to Osato International Inc. (Gifu, Japan). "Method for treating electrohypersensitivity with a fermented papaya preparation" was invented by Yukiyasu Hayashi (Gifu, Japan) and Dominique Belpomme (Paris). According to the abstract* released by the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office: "Present disclosure provides a pharmaceutical composition or a preparation composition containing fermented papaya preparation as an active ingredient for treating a patient with electrohypersensitivity or relieving a symptom thought to be a symptom of the electrohypersensitivity, and methods of use thereof."

The patent was filed on Aug. 27, 2019, under Application No. 16/551,926. *For further information, including images, charts and tables, please visit link.

Microsoft president warns 2024 will look like Orwell's '1984' if we don't stop

AI police state George Orwell's dystopian vision written in his book "Nineteen Eighty-Four"could become a reality by 2024 as artificial intelligence technology becomes the all-seeing eye, a top Microsoft executive warned Thursday. Microsoft President Brad Smith told BBC's Panorama George Orwell's 1984 "could come to pass in 2024" if government regulation doesn't protect the public against intrusive artificial intelligence surveillance. _"I'm constantly reminded of George Orwell's lessons in his book '1984.' You know the fundamental story … was about a government who could see everything that everyone did and hear everything that everyone said all the time," Smith said on BBC while chatting about China's use of artificial intelligence to monitor its citizens.

Aspects on the International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection (ICNIRP) 2020 Guidelines on Radiofrequency Radiation

bstract The International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection (ICNIRP) published 2020 updated guidelines on radiofrequency (RF) radiation in the frequency range 100 kHz to 300 GHz. Harmful effects on human health and the environment at levels below the guidelines are downplayed although evidence is steadily increasing. Only thermal (heating) effects are acknowledged and therefore form the basis for the guidelines. Despite the increasing scientific evidence of non-thermal effects, the new ICNIRP guidelines are not lower compared with the previous levels. Expert groups from the WHO, the EU Commission and Sweden are to a large extent made up of members from ICNIRP, with no representative from the many scientists who are critical of the ICNIRP standpoint.

Dr. Andrew Michrowski, P.A.C.E., Canada, Note the susceptibility of electromagnetic perceptive genes encoding a protein that is responsive to electromagnetic fields. Wireless control of cellular function by activation of a novel protein responsive to electromagnetic fields The discovery of EPG as a putative protein responsive to EMF can open new avenues of application of remote controlling cellular activity both in the central nervous system and other non-neuronal systems including the heart, smooth and skeletal muscles, and glial cells. Wireless control of cellular function by activation of a novel protein responsive to electromagnetic fields

2 Likes

Double whammy - Vaccines causing blood clots and 5G causing blood clots.

Source

Still Fighting - smombiegate.org/

2 Likes

Information contained in this article is relevant

“The greatest polluting element in the earth’s environment is the proliferation of electromagnetic fields… … All life pulsates in time to the Earth and our artificial fields cause abnormal reactions in all organisms… Increasing electropollution could set in motion irreversible changes leading to our extinction.”

– Dr Robert O Becker, Surgeon, Researcher and Author of Electromagnetism and Life, The Body Electric. and Cross Currents. The Promise of Electromedicine, the Perils of Electropollution, two times Nobel Prize Nominee

Continued at link.

4 Likes

1 Like

There was a dead bird on the roadside today in Gibraltar. Not seen one like that in three years.

1 Like

:frowning:

The so-called "fact checkers" say otherwise, but clearly something dreadful is going on. The articles are dated 2018/17, but apply now: Unexplained Mass Bird Deaths During Dutch 5G Experiment | Principia Scientific Intl.

The cows have been having problems too: Testing Of 5G Wi-Fi Troubles Cows. Should We Be Concerned Too? « EMR Health Alliance of BC

1 Like

A geologist in Oregon gave testimony at a hearing on 5G of the long hikes he has taken over the years along the mountain trails, and when they started to install 5G, he noticed over time that "life" started to die off. The vegetation, the bees, and mostly the birds. They were all dying off. The more time went on, the less he would see of the insects, and of life itself. Now on his long hikes, he does not see one animal or bird. A sad state of affairs.
Hopefully he will share his video

1 Like

Yes. It is sad and also troubling.

1 Like

THE WORD - THE TRUTH AND THE LIGHT

We are all in a Spiritual War.

The Holy War Is Near

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

David Icke Joins Ricardo Delgado Dr. José Sevillano & Astrid Stuckelberger