Satanic Abuse Survivor Tells All On The Royal Family, Prime Ministers & Jimmy Savile

Jeanette Archer's Shocking Interview

This is about the evil Elizabeth whom Gibraltarians love.

Satanic Ritual Abuse Survivor Jeanette Archer Shocking Interview Exposing a Prime Minister

The TRUTH about the British Monarchy; the "Golden Jubilee" (50 year reign) of the queen who never was and The GOSPEL of The Kingdom.

5 Likes

Thank-You for sharing this and exposing satanic ritual abuse and the un- "royal" involvement.

It may be hard for people to believe that parents would sell their children willingly, knowingly into satanic ritual abuse for money, but they do. It's hard to believe what people will do (and not out of desperation) for money or position, and favor and then be able to live a "normal-looking" life.

3 Likes
3 Likes

You're welcome.

1 Like

It has taken (me) many years to find the stability to talk about satanic ritual abuse without off-the-wall emotions. It has been going on for so long (1000's of years) which does not make it easier to deal with. By now, one would think, humanity should have evolved beyond such evil. But, apparently not. Millions of children missing globally and hardly a peep from the majority all these years. I have been talking about it for decades and only recently are people (in larger numbers) finally seeing the level of evil that has grown to massive proportions. The enormity of the suffering and death is so large it is hardly measurable, but whether they can face it or not, people are going to have to face it; acknowledge it is real, take responsibility and then repent (for turning the other way).

2 Likes

more evidence from an abused victim named Fiona Barnett that when looking to the source behind this satanic evil, ALL roads lead one way.

from SGTreport:
# The Rabbit Hole is Much Darker and Far More Sinister Than You Imagined — FIONA BARNETT

August 25, 2018
Child sex trafficking and satanic ritual abuse survivor and whistle blower Fiona Barnett joins me to discuss the plague upon the earth that is being exposed and that MUST be brought to an end. Fiona, a former child victim of very powerful people is not afraid to name the names of those she alleges abused her as a child. And according to Fiona, the CIA and the British Crown control most of the human trafficking activities around the world.

https://www.sgtreport.com/2018/08/the-rabbit-hole-is-much-darker-and-far-more-sinister-than-you-imagined-fiona-barnett/

2 Likes

Now Virginia Roberts is set to sue Prince Andrew in a New York court over her claims that Jeffrey Epstein forced her to have sex with the Duke aged 17

• Ms Roberts could file a multi-million-pound civil action in New York next week
  • Lawyer said bombshell lawsuit 'based on her being lent out to Prince Andrew'
  • Suit would include claims of 'improper sexual violations' and claims for damages

By Daniel Bates and Caroline Graham for The Mail on Sunday

Published: 17:00 EDT, 7 August 2021 | Updated: 02:21 EDT, 8 August 2021
Prince Andrew could be sued in an American court by his accuser Virginia Roberts, The Mail on Sunday can reveal.

Ms Roberts, who claims she was forced to have sex with the Prince by convicted paedophile Jeffrey Epstein when she was just 17, could file a multi-million-pound civil action in New York as early as this week.

Speaking to The Mail on Sunday, her lawyer David Boies said the bombshell lawsuit 'would be based on her being lent out to Prince Andrew for sex by Jeffrey Epstein and [her] being under 18'.
A defamation suit, filed by Ms Roberts in 2015 against Ghislaine Maxwell, ended in a settlement – but deeply embarrassing depositions in which Ms Maxwell discussed her sex life were made public last year.

A source said: 'This could be devastating for Andrew. If he chooses to fight it and is deposed [forced to give evidence], then those depositions could end up being made public.

'If he ignores it, he could be found guilty in absentia which would be a public relations disaster.'

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/MrLilburne

2 Likes

First published on March 22nd, 2020 Total viewing time approximately 3 hours

Mostly, the topics are fact-based as listed (below), but the video also includes "Q", etc.

"Take a dive into the rabbit hole. This is not conspiracy but merely facts compiled over the course of the last 20 + years condensed into a 3 hour segment consisting of 10 parts.. Set your cognitive dissonance aside and open your mind to what has been hidden from you for the last century. If you are new to this type of research be warned its not for the faint of heart. It deals with corruption, crimes, satanic activities of the elite, and the people that we elect to run our world."

Part 1: Things That Make You Go Hmmmm
Beginning the search for the Truth, Left & Right in politics, Wikileaks, the inauguration of Donald J. Trump, and the birth of the Q-phenomenon.

Part 2: Down the Rabbit Hole
About the Q-phenomenon, the battle for world dominance, shadow governments, the 1%, the power of the banks, the Rothchilds, the Rockefellers, and George Soros.

Part 3: The Alien Invasion
About the migrant caravan, George Soros, NAMBLA, Antifa, Black Lives Matter, the destabilization of the world, the importance of “United we stand, divided we fall”. About the role of President Trump, his achievements, Fake News, human trafficking, the wall, and child trafficking for the elite.

Part 4: Childlovers
About child trafficking, paedophile logos used by child protection agencies, adoption agencies, in Disney cartoons & movies, in Hollywood, in business and in politics. About Haiti as child trafficking island, the role of the Clintons and Trudeau.

Part 5: Children, Art, and Pizza
Looking into sexualisation of children, what passes as art and Jeffry Epstein plus more.

Part 6: Major Media Manipulation
About the torture swimming pool of Gloria Vanderbilt, her son CNN-reporter Anderson Cooper. About fake news, media manipulation & propaganda, the CIA, Project Mockingbird, whistle blower Udo Ulfkotte, the Illusion of Choice in media land, major sponsors of Hillary Clinton & the Democratic Party. About the dangers of censorship, Media Matters for America, Correct the Record, Facebook, Google & YouTube, Snopes. About Avaaz and the use of Controlled Opposition.

Part 7: Witches & Warlocks
About Marina Abramovic, Spirit Cooking, the Brazilian healer John of God, 8 cases of alleged suicides by hanging from a doorknob (Dolores Zorreguieta, L’Wren Scott, Chris Cornell, Chester Bennington, Tim Bergling (Avicii), Annabelle Neilson, Aaron Swartz, Kate Spade, Anthony Bourdain), the wrath of Hillary Clinton. About worshipping the devil, normalizing cannibalism, the Church of Satan, statues of Moloch. About the Dutch royal family, the Nazi connecton, Operation Paperclip, Bariloche, the Bilderberg Group.

Part 8: Beyond Kings & Queens
About the hunting parties of the European royal families & the elite, Pizzagate, Adrenochrome, survivor accounts, the English royal family, their connection with Jeffrey Epstein, the naked boy trying to escape from Buckinham Palace, the ITCCS, Kevin Annett, 50,000 murdered Canadian children, the evidence, the sacrific of children throughout the ages, the tradition of the red shoes. About Anthony Weiner’s laptop, his Life Insurance file, blackmail, and the murder of those who speak up.

Part 9: The Dawn of a New World
About the Q-phenomenon, the Q-Anons, the Yellow Vests, the uprise & revolution of the people, the help of Q, the identity of Q and the Truth Movement. About the hints and clues by president Trump, NXIVM, the Bronfman sisters, the Dalai Lama, Frank Giustra. About red-pilling the people, draining the swamp, Hillary Clinton’s e-mail server(s), the mysterious soccer ball at Helsinki & president Putin, Barron Trump. About the stepping down of 80,000 CEOs, the assassination attempts on president Trump, about the real Russian Collusion, the Uranium One scandal, the Rosatom Deal, bribary, corruption, money laundering, pay-to-play. About Clinton’s & Obama’s high treason, the infiltration by the Muslim Brotherhood, the execution of John McCabe, the encoded flag on his coffin & Osama Bin Laden.

Part 10: The Return of the King
About president Trump’s spelling errors (Covfefe, Hamberders, Smocking Gun), his hints and clues, his direct communications with the people. About a future spokesman for the US, about John F. Kennedy senior & junior, their deaths. About the clues junior left behind, the Tiffany Blue Boxes, George Magazine, Survival Guide to the Future, Vincent Fusca, Nicola Tesla, John Trump, Julian Assange. About the possibility of time travel, worm holes, parallel timelines, the mysterious books by Ingersoll Lockwood, the Ingersoll Trump pocket watch, Alice in Wonderland.

2 Likes

The following is a long video over 5 hours in length. He details freemasonry & satanism with more details than I have ever seen revealed. He relates it to the current times. I could only find it on you-tube. Praying for the safety of the narrator; a former freemason who has found Jesus.

1 Like

I'm sharing this video because like the young lady says, it is a karmic debt not to let people know what is happening / or has happened (as difficult as that may be). It is not rare for the abused children and adults to be drugged making some of their memories or ideas not fully correct, but that does not negate what happened as real. At the end, she provides a solution.

@NancyDrewberry

Reminder– Insider Confirms Illuminati Want Us Dead

Dutch financier Ronald Bernard confirms the Illuminati is “an annihilating force that hates our guts.

It hates creation. It hates life. And it will do anything to destroy us completely.” Does that include killer “vaccines”?

He also confirms that all secret services serve these Satanists, who use child sacrifices to blackmail their members.

... Bernard: Yes, In my opinion the darkness and evil is within the people themselves. I didn't make the connection yet. So I was a guest in those circles and it amused me greatly to see all those naked women and the other things. It was the good life. And then, at some point, I was invited, which is why I am telling you all this, to participate in sacrifices abroad. That was the breaking point. [Murder of] Children...

... Bernard: In all those studies and discoveries I found a document, that they are claiming is bullshit of course. The Protocols of Zion. And nowadays I recommend everyone to read the whole of that incredibly boring document, just work through it and read it through.

https://jahtruth.net/illumin.htm

2 Likes

The woman says she was a sex slave for Jeffrey Epstein at a young age. She starts a lawsuit against the British prince for abuse that would have taken place twenty years ago. Giuffre says she was abused by the prince at the age of 17.

The victim took the case to a New York court. It is not the first time that she has accused Prince Andrew, previously she also said that she had to sleep with the prince. However, it never came to an official charge.

Andrew is said to have been a guest of controversial businessman Jeffrey Epstein in 2001. The first hearing in the case is scheduled to take place next Monday.

Attorney David Boies has stated that there have been repeated attempts to subpoena Andrew (61) on behalf of his client Giuffre. Employees are said to have gone to the prince’s house, but he refused to let them in, according to British media. Court documents showed yesterday that the subpoena was delivered to his home in Windsor on August 27.

On Balmoral

The prince is said to have moved into the royal Balmoral estate in Scotland this week. Tabloid The Sun concluded that Andrew went into hiding because of the New York lawsuit and nicknamed him “Runaway Prince,” the fleeing prince. A spokesman for the prince declined to comment on the news.

1 Like

Mel Gibson:
"Hollywood is drenched in innocent children’s blood. The references to pedophilia and cannibalism have always been there, but for years they cryptic or symbolic. I was introduced to these practices in the early 2000s and was threatened with serious repercussions should I ever speak out. And, I don’t just mean my career, I mean my life was threatened, my family’s life would be in danger. I can only talk about it now as those people, those industry executives, they’re all dead now. They see the blood of a sexually abused infant as the ‘ultimate prize’ and say that it’s ‘highly enriched." Mel Gibson – Telegram - September 14, 2021.

2 Likes

From this recent update, it appears Andrew is acting like an ostrich ..... burying his head (hiding) and hoping it will go away. But, it looks like it will not. Virginia is quite persistent. Eventually, he will have to pull his hiding head out of the sand and defend himself of these accusations by Ms. Giuffre. The question is, if he is innocent, then what is he so afraid of?

1 Like
1 Like

I'm so sick of these royal perverted, satan-worshipping, pedophile, murderers.

I wish to voice my thankfulness for this thread to voice the ugly realities of satanic ritual abuse.

Below is a video from 2012. It is the account from a survivor of satanic ritual abuse. I have known for a long time about SRA (satanic ritual abuse) and have suffered through the denial by so many who would not (maybe could not) listen. But, things have changed. The pressure has been relieved like a cork that has popped out of a bottle of champagne. Father knows me and I know Father. It is being exposed more and more and the truth is coming to the surface.

Personally, I have no need to view some of the images being exposed recently on some media outlets. I already know. I pray for those who will see the truth and that they will forgive themselves for their denial. I forgive them. Who could ever believe it is possible unless Father tells you it is.

Numbers 15:25 And the priest shall make an atonement for all the congregation of the children of Israel, and it shall be forgiven them; for it [is] ignorance: and they shall bring their offering, a sacrifice made by fire unto the "I AM", and their sin offering before the "I AM", for their ignorance:
15:26 And it shall be forgiven all the congregation of the children of Israel, and the stranger that sojourneth among them; seeing all the people [were] in ignorance.
15:27 And if any soul sin through ignorance, then he shall bring a she goat of the first year for a sin offering.
15:28 And the priest shall make an atonement for the soul that sinneth ignorantly, when he sinneth by ignorance before the "I AM", to make an atonement for him; and it shall be forgiven him.
15:29 Ye shall have one Law for him that sinneth through ignorance, [both for] him that is born among the children of Israel, and for the stranger that sojourneth among them.
15:30 But the soul that doeth [ought] presumptuously, [whether he be] born in the land, or a stranger, the same reproacheth the "I AM"; and that soul shall be cut off from among his people.
15:31 Because he hath despised the Word of the "I AM", and hath broken His Commandment, that soul shall utterly be cut off; his iniquity [shall be] upon him.
15:32 And while the children of Israel were in the wilderness, they found a man that gathered sticks upon the Sabbath day.
15:33 And they that found him gathering sticks brought him unto Moses and Aaron, and unto all the congregation.
15:34 And they put him in ward, because it was not declared what should be done to him.
15:35 And the "I AM" said unto Moses, The man shall be surely put to death: all the congregation shall stone him with stones outside the camp.
15:36 And all the congregation brought him outside the camp, and stoned him with stones, and he died; as the "I AM" commanded Moses.

You're welcome.

1 Like