Catching-Up on Current Events

He, Picardo, also pledged his allegience to the not so royal crown:

Our Royal Gibraltar Regiment proudly guarded the Sovereign and the Royal Palaces in March this year.

What better demonstration than that of our indisputably British Sovereignty.

Our people,

Our Regiment,

Guarding Our Sovereign.

We were therefore heart broken when the death of Her Late Majesty was announced. Because as you may already have heard me say, but I will never tire of repeating, We were her Rock – and she was ours.

And both those analogies extend far beyond the geological.

So today, as I see you for the first time since the pandemic and as we gather for the first time since we mourn Her, I want to end my address to you tonight reaffirming the entire, enduring and exclusive loyalty and commitment of the People and Government of Gibraltar to the British Crown.

We all wish and pray that our beloved Queen Elizabeth shall rest in Eternal Peace.

And I urge you all to raise your glasses and toast, my dear friends, the King of Gibraltar, Charles the III.

Long Live The king.

He was also thankful for:

The supply of vacancies, which made us the first territory with full population vaccination. And the assistance with a Sovereign Guarantee for our long term pandemic debt.

And:

"To be truly in Team GIBRALTAR you have to wear the colours though."

"So I have had specifically brought over the colours for James and Leo to wear as we get into the final stages of this negotiation."

What colours is he talking about?
Could it be the blood soaked red on the Gibraltar flag which represents satan and his political lakeys, instead of Gods colour blue?

gibred

https://jahtruth.net/gibfg.htm

Or could his colours more closely represent what he paraded around in not to long ago?

download (2)

images (5)

Which more closely aligns with the drool fest he exhibits for the pedophiles of the fake royal house of wind soar?

Gibraltars future is already established, with the Righteous Royal King, whose Crown it is.