The Corruption of Our Royals and the Great Reset

Famous quote from Winston Churchill: If you have ten thousand regulations, you destroy all respect for The LAW of God.

Statement of Truth: Anthony of the Farrell Family V The Fraudulent Regina QE2

Exodus 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

Deuteronomy 18:9 When thou art come into the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations.
18:10 There shall not be found among you [any one] that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, [or] that useth divination, [or] an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a WITCH,
18:11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a WIZARD, or a necromancer (medium).
18:12 For all that do these things [are] an abomination unto the Lord: and because of these abominations the Lord thy God doth drive them out from before thee.
18:13 Thou shalt be perfect with the Lord thy God (Matt. 5:48).

Matthew 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven IS perfect.

Deuteronomy 32:15 But the Beloved waxed fat, and rebelled: thou art waxen fat, thou art grown thick, thou art covered [with fatness]; then he forsook God [which] made him, and lightly esteemed the Rock of his salvation.
32:16 They provoked Him to jealousy with strange [gods], with abominations provoked they Him to anger.
32:17 They sacrificed unto devils, not to God; to gods whom they knew not, to new [gods that] came newly up, whom your fathers feared not.

Revelation/Apocalypse 21:7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my (adopted) son.
21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and SORCERERS, and idolaters, and ALL LIARS, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with Fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Matthew 7:16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
Matthew 7:17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
Matthew 7:18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither [can] a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

Sura 41:43. Nothing is said to thee that was not said to the Apostles before thee (no new Prophecy - Rev. 30:18-19): that thy Lord has at His Command (all) Forgiveness as well as a most Grievous Penalty.

Sura 17:58. There is not a population except We shall destroy it before The Day of Judgment or punish it with a dreadful Penalty: that is written in the (eternal) Record (of Prophecy).

Sura 35:25. And if they reject thee, so did their predecessors, to whom came their Apostles with Clear Signs, Books of dark prophecies, and The Book of Enlightenment (The Bible).
35:26. In the end did I punish those who rejected Faith: and how (terrible) was My rejection (of them)!

Satanic Abuse Survivor Tells All On The Royal Family, Prime Ministers & Jimmy Savile

5 Likes