Nurses Speaking Out About Covid Lies

Idaho Nurse: COVID Patients Dying from TREATMENTS, not from COVID

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/news-nation/idaho-nurse-covid-patients-dying-from-treatments-not-from-covid

A hospital nurse in Idaho says the almost ALL of the patients coming into hospitals with serious illnesses are fully vaccinated and are now suffering from a wide range of heart related troubles. They are treated for COVID and it is the TREATMENT that kills them.

She is featured on The Prisoner's Brighteon Channel in this video:

Here's More Nurses Already Featured on Defending-Gibraltar:

• New Zealand Nurse explains what she’s currently seeing in hospital

• Brave Nurse Exposes CDC & FAUCI LIES - REGISTERED NURSE NICOLE

• UK Nurses Blow Whistle On Crimes Committed In The Name Of COVID (Video)

• Nurse exposes the murders of patients to boost Covid - 19 deaths

• A Nurse in Halifax Nova Scotia Breaks her Silence About the Scamdemic

• Angry Nurse has had it with the Covid-19 Hoax

• Carley Ex NHS Nurse From Up North Tells Charlie Ward The Truth About What Is Really Going On

• NYC Epicenter Nurse Tells All & the Murdering of Patients! A Must Video!

• 4 Irish Nurse Whistleblowers Speak Out – What about Irishtown Solidarity with Irish Nursing Staff?

2 Likes

“THESE PATIENTS DESERVE TO BE HEARD” -VAERS WHISTLEBLOWER

Very informative video, more proof so-called vaccines, jabs are lethal.

During the Pandemic Deborah, a nurse highly regarded nurse, received an excellence award for patient care and how dedicated she was and now she is being looked at as a dangerous individual for simply telling the truth about the jabs and their lethal results.

In a Highwire exclusive, Deborah Conrad, a hospital physician’s assistant on the frontlines of the pandemic, pulls back the curtain on the complete lack and disregard in her hospital for reporting Covid vaccine injury to VAERS, this country’s only mechanism to track the safety of these rushed-to-market, mandated products. In riveting detail, including emails & recorded phone conversations, Conrad exposes the internal push to turn a blind eye to injuries and “tow the company line” that this vaccine is safe.
one comment;

“THESE PATIENTS DESERVE TO BE HEARD” -VAERS WHISTLEBLOWER - The HighWire -video is little over an hour

vaccinhttps://www.bitchute.com/video/bBqWxyn0OCm1/

https://defending-gibraltar.net/t/life-or-death-pharmaceutical-plandemic-poisonous-vaccines-or-the-healing-of-the-holy-spirit-your-choice

More Nurses Come Forward – Report 'overwhelming' number of heart attacks, clotting in vaccinated patients

After the Conejo Guardian’s report on alarming trends in Ventura County hospitals, more nurses have come forward to affirm the rise in unexplained heart problems, strokes and blood clotting in local vaccinated patient populations. They also say doctors refuse to consider that these could be adverse reactions to Covid shots.

Sam, a critical care nurse at an ICU in a Ventura County hospital, came forward because, “I’m tired of all the B.S. that’s going on,” he told the Guardian. “It’s crazy how nobody questions anything anymore.”

He has witnessed a surge in numbers of young people experiencing severe health problems after receiving Covid shots.

“We’ve been having a lot of younger people come in,” Sam says. “We’re seeing a lot of strokes, a lot of heart attacks.”

“They [doctors] were searching for everything under the sun and documenting this in the chart, but nowhere do you see if she was vaccinated or not,” Sam says. “One thing the vaccine causes is thrombosis, clotting.

Meanwhile, doctors seem obsessed with getting people to take Covid shots. Informed consent also seems to have gone by the wayside.

The level of propaganda, in Sam's view, is “out of control.”

Continued at link.

1 Like

A report coming out of Southern California notes that nurses are beginning to speak out about COVID vaccine concerns and observations.

“Brain Bleeds, Heart Attacks in Younger 50-Year-Olds. No Doctor Will Admit This Is from the Vaccine. They Won’t Make the VAERS Re­port.” – Southern California Nurse

The Conejo Guardian reports:

Ventura County nurses from differ­ent sectors and specialties are coming forward to blow the whistle on what they deem serious lapses in local health care practices, mostly related to COVID-re­lated protocols, “vaccine” mandates and politically and financially motivated bul­lying of medical staff, which these health care workers say is seriously compromis­ing the general quality of local care.

The Guardian spoke with multiple nurses of various ages and at different stages in their careers, all of whom work in medical care settings or hospitals in Ven­tura County. Each preferred to speak un­der a pseudonym for now. Each described seriously declining standards of care, at­mospheres of intimidation and fear in hospitals, and distrust and disillusionment among medical professionals.

“Before COVID, nurses, staff and the community were confident in treatment modalities and in doctors’ competencies,” says one nurse. But now, “People are con­fused.”

“They’re very confused,” agrees a veter­an Ventura County nurse. “I think doctors are confused.… I don’t think the commu­nity’s confident. I’m not.… Because where’s the truth?”

Most shocking, perhaps, is how doctors and administrators refuse to re­port the rising number of unexplained medical problems in otherwise healthy people as potential adverse reactions to COVID-19 experimental vaccine shots. To suggest that these shots are the cause of any medical problem — or that they are contributing to the alarming rise in non-COVID-related hospital popula­tions — invites professional ridicule.

The report continues:

Angela, a nurse for more than 25 years, confirms that in her hospital’s emergency room, they say they are seeing more heart problems in young adults, which are never reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Re­porting System (VAERS) as potential ad­verse reactions to COVID “vaccinations.”

Another nurse, Jennifer, says ER nurs­es privately say they are seeing “all the clot­ting, bleeding and things you would expect from the vaccine six months later — brain bleeds, heart attacks in younger 50-year-olds. No doctor will admit this is from the vaccine. They won’t make the VAERS re­port.”

When Daniel asked fellow nurses and practitioners if they report to VAERS, they looked at him like, “What’s that?”

“I’ve seen people in their thirties [with these problems], and the doctor’s just like, ‘Oh, you have s—y genes,’” he says. “I’m like, are you kidding me?”

In an updated article, more nurses are speaking out:

After the Conejo Guardian’s report on alarming trends in Ventura County hospitals, more nurses have come forward to affirm the rise in unexplained heart problems, strokes and blood clotting in local vaccinated patient populations. They also say doctors refuse to consider that these could be adverse reactions to Covid shots.>

Sam, a critical care nurse at an ICU in a Ventura County hospital, came forward because, “I’m tired of all the B.S. that’s going on,” he told the Guardian. “It’s crazy how nobody questions anything anymore.”

Americans in the medical community are beginning to speak up. It is insane that the status of patients does not include whether the patient was vaccinated for COVID or not. This is common sense and should be the law.

2 Likes

That is because many doctors have been in bed with big Pharma for a very long time.

1 Like

[Why are these people not being arrested and prosecuted for terrorism, coersion and crimes against humanity?]

MUST READ: “By Complying with the COVID-19 Guidelines I Would Be Participating in Terrorism” – VA Nurse Sends Out Letter and Compared the Guidelines as an ‘Act of Terrorism’

A registered nurse who works for Fayetteville VA Medical Center (VAMC) sent out a letter to explain the reasons for his refusal to comply with the protocols and guidelines set forth by the Veterans Administration.

Jerry Bledsoe told The Gateway Pundit that the reason he sent out the letter is to provide the best care for his brothers and sisters seeking care in the Veterans Administration.

Bledsoe believed that by participating in the COVID-19 protocols mandated by the hospital, he will be intentionally doing harm to those individuals who will be placed in his care, thus preventing him to perform his primary duty of advocating for his patients.

“I am not a social media person and I have no ulterior motives besides providing the best care for my brothers and sisters seeking care in the Veterans Administration. I am sure I will be terminated. No one I have spoken with disagrees with my letter but everyone is scared to lose their job pension and they feel that there is nothing that can be done. So far my “admonishment” has been for refusing a direct order, no concern whatsoever about the side effects I have seen from the vaccinations or my arguments to provide early treatment,” said Jerry Bledsoe.

Based on the definitions of terror, terrorism, and coerce as stated in his letter, Bledsoe believed that by complying with the COVID-19 guidelines he would be participating in terrorism.

“The guidelines set forth, create an environment of fear or terror through faulty PCR testing, withholding of or limiting prophylactic or early treatment, the use of harmful medications for inpatient treatment, and vaccine mandates to compel or coerce the population into taking an experimental vaccination. This is a violation of the Nuremberg Code, and I believe it to be terrorism,” said Bledsoe.

(A copy of his letter is in the article link).

Continued at the link.

1 Like

SHOCKING: Compilation of Nurse Whistleblowers from Around the World Warning About COVID Vaccines

See embedded videos from around the world of nurses who warn about the reactions they have seen in people who have taken the COVID vaccine on Gateway Pundit's post.

1 Like

Healthcare workers speak out against vaccine mandate ST. GEORGE, Utah (ABC4) – Healthcare workers in Southern Utah are speaking out against Intermountain Healthcare’s latest vaccine mandate.

The mandate comes after a federal requirement announced by Joe Biden in September. Intermountain leaders say if they don’t follow the federal requirement, thousands of people relying on Medicare and Medicaid would be affected.

These first responders tell ABC4 they aren’t against the vaccine but want to protect their freedom. This is why they plan to hold a protest tomorrow in St. George.

https://www.abc4.com/news/healthcare-workers-speak-out-against-vaccine-mandate/

Nurse Whistleblowers Speak Out About Covid-19 Vaccines

Nurse Stuns School Board: 'Everyone Who Died with Covid Should be Considered Murdered'

https://rairfoundation.com/nurse-stuns-school-board-everyone-who-died-with-covid-should-be-considered-murdered-video/

“The vaccine is not gonna work, early treatment has always worked, and government mismanagement of patients is why people have died.” – Nurse Morgan Wallace

At a local county school board meeting in Wilmington, North Carolina, registered nurse Morgan Wallace unleashed on medical authorities, accusing them of causing deaths by refusing to promote early life-saving Covid treatments.

Nurse Wallace worked for New Hanover County Hospital for ten years and saw how firsthand how patients died unnecessarily because the government does not allow specific early Covid treatments.

We ran your heart and lungs outside your body with your chest open while you were bleeding on the floor, and what I realized was that patients were needlessly dying because of government’s withheld policies for treating Covid.

Everyone who died with Covid should be considered murdered. Early treatment has always been effective.

Ticking Time Bombs

Wallace recently resigned from the hospital due to their controversial mandatory “vaccine” requirements. Furthermore, she does not believe the Vaccines protect against Covid but rather cause harm*,*

I also watched the entire staff at the hospital including in my unit get vaccinated and then get Covid.

Amongst all other kinds of ailments, you have now loaded your body with millions of spike proteins and you are a ticking time bomb for cancer, blood clots, and whatever kind of ailment may come up in your body.

Helping To Deliver Early Treatment

The decorated nurse chose to leave her job and open her own practice to help Covid patients in need.

I was highly decorated and highly respected at New Hanover. I was the November 2020 employee of excellence and I had a job opportunity this year from the chief medical director at this hospital and I chose to walk out and stand up for what is right.

Wallace is the only one in her area offering early Covid treatment. She is determined to keep people out of the hospital. The nurse explains,

I’m tired of hearing people go and ask doctors can they be treated for Covid, and their only option is a vaccine, or go home, or go into the hospital where you’re not going to make it out.

People Are Rising Up

“The vaccine is not gonna work, early treatment has always worked, and government mismanagement of patients is why people have died,” states Wallace. “Families have realized this, and they are rising up and, they are going to come after governments and the hospital.”

“The cat is out of the bag, and people are speaking globally, including the inventor of the vaccine,” explains Nurse Wallace referencing Dr. Robert Malone, the highly respected inventor of mRNA vaccine technology.

Watch Nurse Wallace’s powerful and impassioned speech at the New Hanover County school board meeting,

4 Likes

Thank-You.

Nurse Morgan Wallace speaks the truth.

Her speech begins at the 2:24:40 mark.

1 Like

You're welcome.

1 Like

:slight_smile:

1 Like

A Californian nurse tells Stew Peters how she’s witnessed a disturbing connection between patients put on end of life protocols and Life Sharing, an organ donations company

33-Year-Old Single Dad KIDNAPPED by Hospital, Set for Death! PLUS: Nurse Whistleblower and MORE!

2 Likes

Sen Johnson hearing - Methodist Hospital (Houston) nurse who was fired tells her story - Video - 24 January 2022

https://www.onenewspage.com/video/20220124/14216113/Sen-Johnson-hearing-Methodist-Hospital-Houston-nurse.htm

"They Will Not Silence Me": Doctor Who Discovered Omicron Was Pressured Not To Reveal It's Mild

by Tyler Durden

Thursday, Feb 10, 2022
The doctor who discovered the Omicron Covid-19 strain, Angelique Coetzee, says that she was pressured by European governments not to reveal that it had mild presentation, according to an interview in Germany's Welt.
When asked if it's true, Coetzee replied: "I was told not to state publicly that it was a mild illness. I have been asked to refrain from making such statements and to say that it is a serious illness. I declined." (translated).

"What does that mean?" replied Welt.

"I am a clinician and based on the clinical picture there are no indications that we are dealing with a very serious disease. The course is mostly mild. I'm not saying you won't get sick if you're mild.

"The definition of mild Covid-19 disease is clear, and it is a WHO definition: patients can be treated at home and oxygen or hospitalization is not required," she said, adding: "A serious illness is one in which we see acute pulmonary respiratory infections: people need oxygen, maybe even artificial respiration. We saw that with Delta - but not with Omikron. So I said to people, "I can't say it like that because it's not what we're seeing.""

When asked why she was prevented from telling the truth, Coetzee said "They tried, but they didn't make it."

"What I said at one point – because I was just tired of it – was: In South Africa this is a mild illness, but in Europe it is a very serious one. That's what your politicians wanted to hear."

According to Coetzee, she wasn't pressured by South African authorities - and was instead criticized by scientists in the UK and Netherlands, who said "How can you explain that it's a mild disease? It's a serious illness. Look at the mutations."

My reports have thrown them off track. In a pandemic, you also have to look at what is happening at the grassroots level. The general practitioners who treat the sick every day must be asked what they experience, how the clinical picture presents itself. -Welt

When Omicron first emerged, Dr. Anthony Fauci played dumb right after praising South African doctors, saying: "The things that we don’t know right now are whether the people who do get infected have a severer form of the disease or whether it’s a light disease or somewhat the same as delta."
And recall what CNN's resident lockdown fanatic Leana Wen said in November about Omicron.

2 Likes

‘Crime Against Science’: Roundtable Discussion Exposes Government’s ‘Mismanagement’ of COVID Pandemic

U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) Wednesday led a roundtable discussion to shed light on the current state of knowledge surrounding the vaccine and the path forward. Distinguished doctors and scientists who specialize in COVID-19 vaccine research and treatment joined Sen. Johnson. The story they told of corruption and mismanagement of the COVID-19 pandemic is a turning point for humanity.

YOUR GOVERNMENT IS A CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE AND HIDING THE TRUTH FROM YOU ABOUT...