Nurse exposes the murders of patients to boost Covid - 19 deaths

Nurse exposes the murders of patients to boost Covid deaths
http://aanirfan.blogspot.com/2020/05/coronavirus-cabal.html

1 Like

Hospitals were once run by doctors and nurses. Problems and mistakes occurred then too, however, the overall situation is much worse now because hospitals and nursing homes are run as businesses headed by insurance companies and big pharma.spewing out models to follow that require no thinking and particularly no conscience. Adhering to those models/protocols brings financial gain. Where exactly do those models come from? WHO?

4 Likes

Some hospitals are being run by “The Mob” as one previous owner of a hospital stated, "We were invited on a business trip, (A foreign country) my partners and I and at the dinner we were told if we didn’t sell them the hospital we would never make it home. They sold that evening. “The Mob” and the government are in bed together with big pharma and big $$$

1 Like

Another nurse speaks out:

"Most nurses and doctors are an absolute disgrace. I am proud to have left this so called profession.

I left before Covid due to the blatant misuse of power and position harming the people who did not know any better and trusted 'expert opinion' which was mostly guesswork and incompetence.

Some are speaking out but nowhere near enough.

For those sitting on the fence, SHAME ON YOU.

Once you see it you are obliged to speak up and speak out loudly.

I have given up a very well paid job.

I REFUSE TO SELL MY SOUL.

This is bigger than you, me or paying our bills!!

We are at WAR....

THEY ARE NOT VACCINES.

THIS IS GENOCIDE.

CHOOSE YOUR SIDE!!!"