Is Michelle Obama male?

What are you referring to? Innocent of what?

What is the question? Have I not given straight answers? To what? Please show me.

What was going on with my thought reasoning: ThePrisoner mentioned the "transvestigation" scene which I'm well aware of and I asked if we should expand the topic into that.

I believe that scene is quite bonkers (claiming pretty much anyone, musician, politician etc is "inverted") which is why I added a bit of sarcasm in this message. This might have been a mistake.

Yes, please feed me with reasoning.

Just go ahead please, post topical material, either new proofs or analyze the ones we have here. How did you like my video analysis, for instance? Odd behaving pixels?

Well, it kind of passed over my head because I don't understand what you mean.

This is the third time you've posted something about this piece of "proof". There's nothing new in this video. This time it is a video made the same "The Peoples Voice" who made NASA video that I pointed out is very dishonest.

The video has a Photoshopped fake image in the background:

Then we again have the voter registration card which you can read about here (Her name is misspelled Robison instead of Robinson... Not very common to misspell your own name).

Please dig up more evidence, to back up your claim that that Matt Dietrich, a public information officer for the Illinois State Board of Elections was bribed.

Then we have the Ellen dance again. Are her pants not very big, floppy, quite heavy and react strongly to movement and gravity? I believe so. One needs only to watch the whole video carefully to realize that.

Then Malik again, then the Michael Mullen and the Mike - Michelle clip