Is Michelle Obama male?

Here is my analysis of the video.

Notice how the "bulge" suddenly appears in one frame and then how it behaves un-naturally behind person standing in the way and does not move in sync correctly together with Michelle as she moves to the left.

After this there are more telltale signs of it being faked. Not included in my analysis below though. If need be I can provide an analysis of that too.

Edit: the second part of the video also contains a telltale sign of someone modifying it. The "bulge" fades away unnaturally.

Verdict: Edited in, poorly.

Please, if you find any faults in his videos do point them out in the NASA thread, which I've asked you to do before but you have not done.

The keyword here is usually, meaning "under normal conditions; generally".

Putting in the word IRREFUTABLE in a sentence does not make it so.

Here's what Wikipedia says, along with sources:-

Although studies have claimed to show a correlation between the 2D:4D digit ratio and various physical and behavioral traits, these studies have drawn criticism for irreproducible or contradictory findings,[1][2][3] exaggerated claims of usefulness,[4][5] and lack of high quality research protocols.[5]

Also:-

"It had been assumed that if differences in total finger lengths rather than sexes impact the 2D:4D ratios, then these two indicators will be correlated. But the data analysis showed no evidence of this: sex differences in 2D:4D ratios were present in all nationalities and ages, while finger lengths in men and women varied. In addition, boys and girls under 13 had about the same finger lengths, while the 2D:4D ratios were already present." continued...

Cover your eyes, look away and ignore me?

If you did not understand the debunking of the fake / like image you still keep up on your video channel here is a illustration which makes it clearer.

If you now realize that the image is a fake/lie but still continue to spread it then what does that say about you? Or do you believe that the end justifies the mean?

So did her dad come up with an ingenious plan to make his son into a great female tennis player?

Just because a girl/woman can appear more masculine doesn't make her a boy/man.

Michelle has said this in an interview:

“When it comes to me, they get really, really ignorant. They believe that just because I have an Adam’s Apple that I’m not a real woman.”

This claim would need a source. (I did not found one)

As we all know, only men have an Adam’s apple, so by admitting to have an Adam’s apple, “she” actually admitted to being a biological man.

Let's investigate this claim:-

Wikipedia:
"While both men and women can possess an Adam's apple, the larger frequency of its appearance in men has led to the perception of the Adam's apple as an indicator of masculinity."

Here's a non Wikipedia source

"However, some women do have a larger voice box and hence a pronounced Adam’s apple."

another one

Some women with a larger larynx do, but this indicates the size of the voice box only. In some women, a larger larynx may be caused by an increased amount of testosterone, which is also responsible for other body changes, such as body hair.:

No, this is not the quote I'm thinking of. I've not seen credible evidence that Michelle Obama is a male and that Barrack Obama is a homosexual.

Does anyone else realize which relevant quote I'm thinking of, please?

That's not true. After her speech she walks away from the lectern.

I would say the image that I claim is a fake and the video (thousands of images) are of similar quality and sufficient enough to discern the bulge.

However it seems the image is not from a video but a photograph. I've not been able to locate the original or one with a high resolution. The earliest one that Tineye can find is from 2009. And this was the 2008 DNC event...These two details are suspicious.

Here's 7 pages of images of her at that event at Getty. No bulge visible (loads slow)

Here's another clip with possibly different camera angles.

I believe that all of these details together with the fact that the other bulge images have provably been faked is quite strong evidence.

This might be the first time ever you admitted that. Thank you. I don't believe you've done it even once in the NASA thread.

If we google Michelle Obama workout we see that answer to that.

If we google women with huge trapezoidal muscles we get images of women with huge trapezoidal muscles. Are they all male?