Is Michelle Obama male?

Here's a fact checking page about that. Not something that one would investigate onself easily

I don't have an explanation. I didn't find much info about him and what kind of relationship he has with his half-brother. Maybe he is just trying to get a rise out of his followers. Maybe he's also fooled by the "big mike" movement

Maybe he isn't that fond of Barack:

This one and the other one with her dancing I would say is just because of the very lose pants.

He isn't referring to Michelle but to Michael Mullen, son of former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mike Mullen.

See:-

Transcript: https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/2011/09/30/remarks-president-change-office-chairman-joint-chiefs-staff-ceremony

In another clip he says: "When my Mik...when Michelle's mad". One explanation is that he's mind mixed together the words wife + michelle and it became mike, or that he was going to say "my wife" but changed his mind midway and decided to say "Michelle" instead and it became mike. (These things have happened to me quite a few times) One thing that supports this is that you usually don't say "When my Mike" you'd say "When Mike", and especially not "My Mike" (maɪ maɪk) because it's a bit cumbersome to say.

Also, if I had a friend named Michelle I would probably playfully call her Mike from time to time....

Joan Rivers: (Wikipedia)

"She was noted for her blunt, often controversial comedic persona that was heavily self-deprecating and acerbic, especially towards celebrities and politicians, delivered in her signature New York accent"

Whether she was just doing a controversial schtick or actually believed in it or had just happened to come across the meme I cannot say...

At 81. Even "routine" surgeries can be risky, especially at that age.

I don't believe that it is a scar on Michelles arm but just normal elbow features. The guy in the middle also has them. Romeo Garcia might hade a scar/hypopigmentation.