Is Michelle Obama male?

Anyways can we re rail this thread back to topic instead of these personal encounters please, Cybe?

even if you think it isn't 100% personal, its 50% derailed and i must of caused it to be like that.

Thing is are you going to let it pass away over your head or not, because i am willing too.

More pictures of Michelle as a child.

Which ones look more genuine? These or the ones provided by ThePrisoner and NancyDrewBerry? (1) (2) (which I've shown are Photoshop fakes)

Revelation 25:3 For nothing will be as it is seen. King of kings' Bible - Revelation

Question @deleted do you think Obama is a homosexual or normal?

What are you referring to? Innocent of what?

What is the question? Have I not given straight answers? To what? Please show me.

What was going on with my thought reasoning: ThePrisoner mentioned the "transvestigation" scene which I'm well aware of and I asked if we should expand the topic into that.

I believe that scene is quite bonkers (claiming pretty much anyone, musician, politician etc is "inverted") which is why I added a bit of sarcasm in this message. This might have been a mistake.

Yes, please feed me with reasoning.

Just go ahead please, post topical material, either new proofs or analyze the ones we have here. How did you like my video analysis, for instance? Odd behaving pixels?

Well, it kind of passed over my head because I don't understand what you mean.

This is the third time you've posted something about this piece of "proof". There's nothing new in this video. This time it is a video made the same "The Peoples Voice" who made NASA video that I pointed out is very dishonest.

The video has a Photoshopped fake image in the background:

Then we again have the voter registration card which you can read about here (Her name is misspelled Robison instead of Robinson... Not very common to misspell your own name).

Please dig up more evidence, to back up your claim that that Matt Dietrich, a public information officer for the Illinois State Board of Elections was bribed.

Then we have the Ellen dance again. Are her pants not very big, floppy, quite heavy and react strongly to movement and gravity? I believe so. One needs only to watch the whole video carefully to realize that.

Then Malik again, then the Michael Mullen and the Mike - Michelle clip

Please dig up evidence that Joel Gilbert did not get the Voter ID....

It looks like she has a penis, sorry you haven't debunked this at all, same with all the other ones of her adjusting her manhood. Seems we both have confirmation bias at 180 degrees.

Is Obama living a lie with a woman if he is homosexual, as a cover, in your opinion. OR do you think Obama is straight and he is married to a woman?

You don't really need any back up links on this I am asking your opinion....a straight answer please. It's a simple question with a simple answer, as of course you have a view on this.

I do not believe that argumentation (a reason or set of reasons given in support of an idea, action or theory) works. You can't just claim something without some kind of basis (the underlying support or foundation for an idea, argument, or process).

Here is the original (or nearest original I can find, I don't think Getty sells RAW files)

Here is the fake/photoshop image:

DaQx3FKVMAUqQa_

Now unless you are able to find one that is as sharp/sharper than the original then I believe that you have no case concerning this image and lose this argument.

I've made a comparison video below:-

I await your rebuttal concerning this image. After it we can analyze another one using this same method if you believe it is a valid one. If not, do you have another one, please?

Seems I should have made it clearer, was talking of the videos, the Ellen one and the one getting into the car. And the question I asked???

@NancyDrewberry ,
Thank-you for speaking up.

Thinking, learning "self" control, THINK first before speaking, or doing, is top priority on D.G. and in all our relationships.

@deleted

Too Much Talk. - April 23

Guidance you are bound to have as you live more and more with Me. It follows without doubt.

But these times are not times when you ask to be shown and led, they are times of feeling and realizing My Presence. Does the branch continually ask the Vine to supply it with sap, to show it in what direction to grow? No, that comes naturally from the very union with the Vine, and I said, "I am the true Vine and you are the branches."

From the branches hang the choice grapes, giving joy and nourishment to all, but no branch could think that the fruit, the grapes, were of its shaping and making.

No! the grapes are the fruit of the Vine, the Parent-Plant. The work of the branch is to provide a channel for the life-flow (the Force).

So My children, union with Me is the one great overwhelming necessity. All else follows so naturally, and union with Me may be the result of just consciousness of My Presence. Be not too ready to speak to others. Never make yourselves do this.

Pray always that the need may be apparent, if you are to do this, and the guidance very plain. My Spirit has been driven-out by the words of men. Words, words, words. Many have called Me Lord, Lord, who have not done the things that I said.

Discourage too much talk. Deeds live, and re-echo down the ages - words perish. As Paul:

Though I speak with the tongues of Men and of Angels, and have
not compassion, I am become as sounding brass or a tinkling cymbal.
And though I have the gift of prophecy, . . . . and have not
compassion, I am nothing . . . .

Remember that rarely to the human heart do I speak in words. Man will see Me in My Works done through you, meet Me in the atmosphere of love and 'Self'-effacement. Do not feel that you have to speak.

When man ceased to commune with his God simply and naturally, he took refuge in words - words. Babel resulted. Then God wanted to do away with man from the Earth. Rely less on words. Always remember that speech is of the senses. So make it your servant, never your master.

Heart's Interpreter. - April 5

Rest in Me. Seek this evening time just to be with Me. Do not feel you have failed if sometimes I ask you only to rest together in My Presence.

I am with you, much with you both, not only at these times, at all times. Feel conscious of My Presence. Earth hath no greater joy than that.

I am the heart's great Interpreter. Even souls who are the nearest together have much in their natures that remains a sealed book to each other, and only as I enter and control their lives, do I reveal to each the mysteries of the other.

Each soul is so different - I alone understand perfectly the language of each, and can interpret between the two.

Gentle With All. - April 13

Love and laugh. Make your world the happier for your being in it. Love and rejoice on the grey days.

There are wilderness days for My disciples as well as mountains of transfiguration, but on both it is duty, persistently, faithfully done, that tells.

Be gentle with all. Strive to see the heart I see, to know the pain and difficulty of the other life, that I know. Strive, before you interview anyone, or speak to anyone, to ask Me to act as interpreter between you two.

Just live in the spirit of prayer. In speaking to Me, you find soul-rest. Simple tasks, faithfully done and persisted in, bring their own reward, and are mosaics being laid in the pavement of success.

Welcome all who come here. I Love you.

1 Like

Ah, ok, but do you agree with this analysis, please? We might as well clear it up.

Well, as an amateur expert in computer graphics and video it's clear to me that the getting into the car video has been doctored as shown in my analysis here (now in two parts).

First of all It fades in artificially. Then it does not move correctly past the person who is in the way. In the second part of my analysis it likewise fades away artificially.

I have no answer to it.

Oh come on, that is hard to believe, that you have no opinion on Obama's sexuality? When you have such strong opinions on Michelle's gender. If you studied Michelle's gender so much?

This video also features the following:-

Is this proof of dick?

Crotch scratch (if that even is what we're seeing) equals trouser snake?

Is the fact that UTI's are more common among women a relevant variable?

Ladies are not supposed to behave like that at least not in public, even more so that they are visiting a muslim country. Whereas guys, well.....thats my OPINION.

Well, it's not possible to say exactly what is going on in this picture

It could be a moment included in this video

Well, bunching together fakes together with poor images like this to build a story seems to work, unfortunately.

Here's an analysis of another fake. Not hard to see which one is the original one and which one is the fake.

Source of the original one: https://twitter.com/BarackObama/status/1085915185146150912

Whilst the fake ones (1) (2) is much lower resolution and made low quality to help hide the photoshopping.

There are atleast two different versions of this forgery, here is another one. In the original the newspaper is legible compared to the fake.

Since you wrote "original" with the quote marks does it indicate that you do not believe in my analysis of that image, please?

Here's some additional information about it.

What I've done is reverse image search for the image on Google Images and Tineye and not been able to find an image of larger resolution than 911x711 pixels which is also quite blurry.

Compared to the one I believe is the original one which Michelle Obama posted on Xmas 2014 is 1920x1080 and is also sharper, not only because of the bigger resolution.

This image has however existed online since atleast 2008 according to Tineye. Unfortunately I'm currently unable to determine when the fake image was first seen online.

EDIT: My findings are that the modified image first popped up in 2017

Below is another comparison between the two images. It's clear that the original has much more detail, see the x-mass tree, the sweater, etc and is very strong proof that it is the real one.

Or does anyone here object, please?