Gossip Is Against The Law

James 1:26 If any man among you SEEM to be religious, and bridleth NOT his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion [is] vain (WORTHLESS).
3:5 Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how great a disaster a little fire kindleth!

Proverbs 10:18 He that hideth hatred [with] lying lips, and he that uttereth a slander, [is] a fool.
11:13 A talebearer revealeth secrets: but he that is of a faithful spirit concealeth the matter.
16:28 A perverse man soweth strife: and a whisperer separateth close friends.
17:9 He that covereth a transgression procureth love; but he that repeateth a matter separateth [close] friends.
18:8 The words of a talebearer [are] as wounds, and they go down into the innermost parts of the belly.
20:19He that goeth about [as] a talebearer revealeth secrets: therefore meddle not with him that flattereth with his lips.
26:20 Where no wood is, [there] the fire goeth out: so where [there is] no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

Ephesians 4:29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

Leviticus 19:16 Thou shalt not go up and down [as] a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I [am] the "I AM".

1 Timothy 4:13 And withal they learn [to be] idle, wandering about from house to house; and not only idle, but tattlers also and busybodies, speaking things which they ought not.

2 Corinthians 12:20 For I fear, lest, when I come, I shall not find you such as I would, and [that] I shall be found unto you such as ye would not: lest [there be] debates, envyings, wraths, strifes, backbitings, whisperings, swellings, tumults

Psalm 34:13 Keep thy tongue from evil, and thy lips from speaking guile.
101:5 Whoso privily slandereth his neighbour, him will I cut off: him that hath an high look and a proud heart I will not suffer.

Exodus 23:1Thou shalt not raise a false report: put not thine hand with the wicked to be an unrighteous witness.

Matthew 18:15 Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.

Philippians 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things [are] honest, whatsoever things [are] just, whatsoever things [are] pure, whatsoever things [are] lovely, whatsoever things [are] of good report; if [there be] any virtue, and if [there be] any praise, think on these things.

9 Likes

Sura 49:12. O ye who believe! Avoid suspicion as much (as possible): for suspicion in some cases is a sin: and spy not on each other, nor speak ill of each other behind their backs. Would any of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother? Nay, ye would abhor it...But fear "I AM": for "I AM" is Oft-Returning, Most Merciful.

9 Likes

Agreed. Gossip is hearsay.

Luke 8:17 For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither [any thing] hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.
8:18 Take heed therefore how ye hear: for whosoever hath, to him shall be given; and whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken even that which he seemeth to have.
Say what you mean and mean what you say.

Everyone has experienced the harm of gossip before directly or indirectly. Whether the people talking didn't mean direct harm, the result of gossip is always harms in some way, whether by broken trust or hurt feelings even slandering another reputation hurt others. Gossip can be defined as information about ones behavior or personal life of other people, often repeated without the full truth of matters being personally known. God's Word warns us to stay away from people who gossip and to guard our words when we speak about others! Mean what we say say what we mean, never tell lies.

Proverbs 6:17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

Proverbs 6:24 To keep thee from the evil woman, from the flattery of the tongue of a strange woman.

Proverbs 10:31 The mouth of the just bringeth forth Wisdom: but the perverse tongue shall be cut out.

Proverbs 12:15 The way of a fool [is] right in his own eyes: but he that hearkeneth unto (God's) counsel [is] wise.
12:16 A fool's wrath is presently known: but a prudent [man] covereth shame.
12:17 [He that] speaketh truth showeth forth righteousness: but a false witness deceit.
12:18 There is one that speaketh like the piercings of a sword: but the tongue of the wise [is] health.
12:19 The lip of truth shall be established for ever: but a lying tongue [is] only for a moment.
12:20 Deceit [is] in the heart of them that imagine evil: but to the counsellors of peace [is] joy.
12:21 There shall no evil happen to the just: but the wicked shall be filled with mischief.
12:22 Lying lips [are] abomination to the "I AM": but they that deal truly [are] His delight.
12:23 A prudent man concealeth knowledge: but the heart of fools proclaimeth their foolishness.

Proverbs 10:20-21 The tongue of the just [is like] choice silver: the heart of the wicked [is] worth little.
10:21 The lips of the righteous feed many: but fools die for lack of Wisdom.

Proverbs 26:28 A lying tongue hateth [those that are] afflicted by it; and a flattering mouth worketh ruin.

28:23 He that rebuketh a man shall find more favour afterwards than he that flattereth with the tongue.

James 2:12 Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou murder, thou art become a transgressor of The Law. 2:12 So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the (Royal) Law of Libe[Ezekielrty (God's Laws). 2:13 For he shall have Judgment without mercy, that hath showed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgment.

[Judges 10:9 Moreover the children of Ammon passed over Jordan to fight also against Judah, and against Benjamin, and against the House of Ephraim; so that Israel was sore distressed. 10:10 And the children of Israel cried unto the "I AM", saying, We have sinned against Thee, both because we have forsaken our God, and also served lords.

Ezekiel 13:18 And say, Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; Woe to the [women] that sew pillows to all armholes, and make kerchiefs upon the head of every stature to hunt souls! Will ye hunt the souls of My people, and will ye save the souls alive [that come] unto you?

[Romans 8:7 Because the carnal mind [is] enmity against God: for it is not subject to The Law of God, neither indeed can it be. 8:8 So then they that are in the ways of flesh cannot please God. 8:9 But ye are not of the flesh, but of the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is not his.

Galatians 3:21 [Is] The Law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given Life, verily righteousness should have been by The Law. 3:22 But the Scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe [him].

Sura 2:224 And make not God's (name) an excuse in your oaths against doing good, or acting rightly, or making peace between persons; for God is One Who heareth and knoweth all things. 2:225 . God will not call you to account for thoughtlessness in your oaths, but for the intention in your hearts; and He is Oft-forgiving, Most Forbearing.

Sura 3:78 There is among them a section who distort The Book with their tongues: (as they read) you would think it is a part of The Book (Bible), but it is no part of The Book (Bible) and they say, "That is from God," but it is not from God: it is THEY who tell a LIE against God, and (well) they know it!
3:79. It is NOT (POSSIBLE) that a man, to whom is given The Book, and Wisdom, and the Prophetic office, should say to people: "Be ye my worshippers rather than God's": on the contrary (he would say) "Be ye worshippers of Him Who is truly the Cherisher of all: for ye have taught The Book and ye have studied it earnestly (Matt. 5:48)."

Sura 72:5 But we do think that no man or spirit should say anything that is untrue against "I AM".
72:6. True, there were persons among mankind who took shelter with persons among the Beings, but they increased them in folly.
72:7. And they (came to) think as ye thought, that "I AM" would not raise up any one (to Judgment).

4 Likes

Matthew 26:1 And it came to pass, when Jesus had finished all these sayings, he said unto his disciples,
26:2 Ye know that after two days is [The Feast of] The Passover, and the Son of Man is betrayed to be crucified.
26:3 Then assembled together the chief priests, and the lawyers, and the elders of the people, unto the palace of their High Priest, who was called Caiaphas,
26:4 And consulted that they might take Jesus by subtilty, and kill [him].
26:5 But they said, Not on The Feast [day], lest there be an uproar among the people.
26:6 Now when Jesus was in Bethany, in the house of Simon the leper,
26:7 There came unto him a woman having an alabaster box of very precious "Oil of Anointment", and poured it on his head, as he sat [at meat].
26:8 But when his disciples saw [it], they had indignation, saying, To what purpose [is] this waste?
26:9 For this "Oil of Anointment" (spikenard, used to anoint the king) might have been sold for much, and given to the "poor" (their collective purse).
26:10 When Jesus understood [it], he said unto them, Why trouble ye the woman? for she hath wrought a good work upon me.
26:11 For ye have the poor always with you; but me ye have not always.
26:12 For in that she hath poured this "Oil of Anointment" on my body, she did [it] for my burial.
26:13 Verily I say unto you, Wheresoever this gospel shall be preached in the whole world, [there] shall also this, that this woman hath done, be told for a memorial of her.
26:14 Then one of the twelve, called Judas Iscariot, went unto the chief priests,
26:15 And said [unto them], What will ye give me, and I will deliver him unto you? And they covenanted with him for thirty pieces of silver.
26:16 And from that time he sought opportunity to betray him.
26:17 Now the first [day] of The [Feast of] Unleavened Bread the disciples came to Jesus, saying unto him, Where wilt thou that we prepare for thee to eat The Passover?
26:18 And he said, Go into the city to such a man, and say unto him, The Master saith, My time is at hand; I will keep The Passover at thy house with my disciples.
26:19 And the disciples did as Jesus had appointed them; and they made ready The Passover.
26:20 Now when the even was come, he sat down with the twelve.
26:21 And as they did eat, he said, Verily I say unto you, that one of you shall betray me.
26:22 And they were exceeding sorrowful, and began every one of them to say unto him, Lord, is it I?
26:23 And he answered and said, He that dippeth [his] hand with me in the dish, the same shall betray me.
26:24 The Son of Man goeth as it is written of him: but woe unto that man by whom the Son of Man is betrayed! it had been good for that man if he had not been born.
26:25 Then Judas, which betrayed him, answered and said, Master, is it I? He said unto him, Thou hast said.
26:26 And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed [it], and brake [it], and gave [it] to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body.
26:27 And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave [it] to them, saying, Drink ye all of it;
26:28 For this is my blood of the New Covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
26:29 But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's Kingdom.
26:30 And when they had sung a Passover Song, they went out into the Mount of Olives.

6 Likes

@NancyDrewberry ,
Thank-you.

Matthew 27:20 But the chief priests and elders persuaded the multitude that they should ask for Son of Abba, and destroy Jesus.

James 3:6 And the tongue [is] a fire, a world of inequity: like so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell (and Satan).

5 Likes

5 Likes

You are welcome and thank-you @Persistent.

1 Like

You are welcome.

Enoch 6:4 But you endure not patiently, nor fulfill the Commandments of the Lord; but you transgress and slander His greatness; and malicious are the words in your polluted mouths against His Majesty. 6:5 Ye withered in heart, no peace shall be to you!

3 Likes

Sura 9 Those who slander such of the Believers as give themselves freely to (deeds of) charity, as well as such as can find nothing to give except the fruits of their labour,- and throw ridicule on them,- "I AM" will throw back their ridicule on them: and they shall have a grievous Penalty. 9:80. Whether thou ask for their forgiveness, or not, (their ...

Psalm 31:13 For I have heard the slander of many: fear [was] on every side: while they took counsel together against me, they devised to take away my life. 31:14 But I trusted in Thee, O "I AM": I said, Thou [art] my God. 31:15 My times [are] in Thy hand: deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, and from them that persecute me.

Wisdom 19:16. There is one that slippeth in his speech, but not from his heart; and who is he that hath not offended with his tongue?
19:17. Admonish thy neighbour before thou threaten him; and not being angry, give place to The Law of The Most High.
19:18. The fear of the Lord is the first step to be accepted [by Him,] and Wisdom obtaineth His love.

Numbers 14:36 And the men, which Moses sent to search the land, who returned, and made all the congregation to murmur against Him, by bringing up a slander upon the land, 14:37 Even those men that did bring up the evil report upon the land, died by the plague before the "I AM".

4 Likes

Now we must look upon each other as brothers and sisters. There is no more time for divisions between people. Today I call upon all of us, from right here at home, Hotevilla, where we too are guilty of gossiping and causing divisions even among our own families; out to the entire world where thievery, war and lying goes on every day. These divisions will not be our salvation. Wars only bring more wars never peace. Only by joining together in a Spiritual Peace with love in our hearts for one another, love in our hearts for the Great Spirit and Mother Earth, shall we be saved from the terrible Purification Day which is just ahead.

https://jahtruth.net/chiefdan.htm

8 Likes

@be1 ,
Thank-you.

TWHOFTF

AN APPEAL TO ALL THE NATIONS OF THE WORLD Please accept this Book as a gift to ALL of you, without preference; forget your superstitions and religions, unite yourselves into one brotherhood, become “children of God” (by adoption) and bring lasting peace on Earth, and have good-will towards ALL men. PLEASE!! It is your ONLY chance to survive.

10:15 By telling Mohammed, that Abraham had been a “child of God”, and that Jesus was a “child of God”, and that Mohammed must be a “child of God”, He was trying to get the Arabs to unite the world, into one brotherhood (Sura 2:62 & 42:13 & 49:10), and to destroy ALL organized-religions, and divisions (amongst believers), and to unite EVERYONE into one brotherhood. ALL of whom must talk directly, individually and in PRIVATE, to God, and DO God’s Will. 10:16 God said you MUST read and believe “ALL” the messages from God, and NOT just the PART that YOU think you have been sent (Sura 2:91 & 42:15). That included Mohammed (and ALL Moslems); so ALL believers MUST read the Book (Torah/Old COVENANT), the Gospel (New COVENANT), the Koran (Sura 42:15), and this Book (The Way home or face The Fire)(Sura 16:101-104 & Sura 4:136).

11:99 It is the duty of ALL believers, to free yourselves from ALL of these evil man-made teachings; unite the 3 Books of God – Old Testament, New Testament and Koran - and yourselves as One brotherhood, ALL keeping The COVENANT of God, written in The Torah (Pentateuch), in the Old Testament, and following Abraham’s example, in believing ONLY God, and loving God, more than everything on Earth, and DOING His Will.

3 Likes

TWHOFTF

10:15 By telling Mohammed, that Abraham had been a “child of God”, and that Jesus was a “child of God”, and that Mohammed must be a “child of God”, He was trying to get the Arabs to unite the world, into one brotherhood (Sura 2:62 & 42:13 & 49:10), and to destroy ALL organized-religions, and divisions (amongst believers), and to unite EVERYONE into one brotherhood. ALL of whom must talk directly, individually and in PRIVATE, to God, and DO God’s Will. 10:16 God said you MUST read and believe “ALL” the messages from God, and NOT just the PART that YOU think you have been sent (Sura 2:91 & 42:15). That included Mohammed (and ALL Moslems); so ALL believers MUST read the Book (Torah/Old COVENANT), the Gospel (New COVENANT), the Koran (Sura 42:15), and this Book (The Way home or face The Fire)(Sura 16:101-104 & Sura 4:136).
56 10:15 By telling Mohammed, that Abraham had been a “child of God”, and that Jesus was a “child of God”, and that Mohammed must be a “child of God”, He was trying to get the Arabs to unite the world, into one brotherhood (Sura 2:62 & 42:13 & 49:10), and to destroy ALL organized-religions, and divisions (amongst believers), and to unite EVERYONE into one brotherhood. ALL of whom must talk directly, individually and in PRIVATE, to God, and DO God’s Will. 10:16 God said you MUST read and believe “ALL” the messages from God, and NOT just the PART that YOU think you have been sent (Sura 2:91 & 42:15). That included Mohammed (and ALL Moslems); so ALL believers MUST read the Book (Torah/Old COVENANT), the Gospel (New COVENANT), the Koran (Sura 42:15), and this Book (The Way home or face The Fire)(Sura 16:101-104 & Sura 4:136).

11:99 It is the duty of ALLbelievers, to free yourselves from ALLof these evil man-made teachings; unite the 3 Books of God – Old Testament, New Testament and Koran - and yourselves as One brotherhood, ALL keeping The COVENANT of God, written in The Torah (Pentateuch), in the Old Testament, and following Abraham’s example, in believing ONLY God, and loving God, more than everything on Earth, and DOING His Will.

11:103 If you REALLY were “children of God”, keeping His COMMANDMENTS, COVENANT and DOING His Will, you would ALL be reading the Torah, New Testament and Koran and would be one single brotherhood, and one single world-wide nation, with NO divisions, either religious; national; political; language or colour. Your neighbour, whom you MUST love as your self, is not just the man next door, but also the man on the far side of the planet, and EVERYONE in between. All of the religions belong to Satan. All religions MUST be destroyed.

The Way home or face The Fire

3 Likes

Sura 9:73. O Prophet! Strive hard against the Unbelievers and the Hypocrites, and be firm against them. Their abode is Hell-Fire,- an evil refuge indeed.
9:74. They swear by "I AM" that they said nothing (evil), but indeed they uttered blasphemy, and they did it after accepting to do Our Will; and they meditated a plot which they were unable to carry out: this revenge of theirs was (their) only response for the bounty with which "I AM" and His Messenger had enriched them! If they repent, it will be best for them; but if they turn back (to their evil ways), "I AM" will punish them with a grievous Penalty in this life and in the Hereafter: they shall have none on Earth to protect or help them.
9:75. Amongst them are men who made a Covenant with "I AM", that if He bestowed on them of His bounty, they would give (largely) in charity, and be truly amongst those who are righteous.
9:76. But when He did bestow of His bounty, they became covetous, and turned back (from their Covenant)(in The Bible), averse (from its fulfillment).
9:77. So He hath put as a consequence hypocrisy into their hearts, (to last) till The Day, whereon they shall meet Him: because they broke their Covenant with "I AM", and because they lied (again and again).
9:78. Know they not that "I AM" doth know their secret (thoughts) and their secret counsels, and that "I AM" knoweth well all things unseen?
9:79. Those who slander such of the Believers as give themselves freely to (deeds of) charity, as well as such as can find nothing to give except the fruits of their labour,- and throw ridicule on them,- "I AM" will throw back their ridicule on them: and they shall have a grievous Penalty.
9:80. Whether thou ask for their forgiveness, or not, (their sin is unforgivable): if thou ask seventy times for their forgiveness, "I AM" will not forgive them: because they have rejected "I AM" and His Messenger: and "I AM" guideth not those who are perversely rebellious.

Psalm 1:1 Blessed [is] the man that walketh not in the counsel of the unGodly, nor standeth like the sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
1:2 But his delight [is] in The Law of the "I AM"; and in His Law doth he meditate day and night.
1:3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
1:4 The unGodly [are] not so: but [are] like the chaff which the wind driveth away.
1:5 Therefore the unGodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.
1:6 For the "I AM" knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the unGodly shall perish.

3 Likes

You're welcome

2 Likes

This was amazing, thank you all for your comments. I am becoming much more educated from this in keeping the Law.

If anyone can make more posts about keeping the Law please do I would love to read more.

Gaurdian of the Universe bless you!

Long live the fighters! Long live the King!

5 Likes

@DylanHall ,
Thank-you.
How long must we suffer O Lord? – Until you return to keeping and enforcing The Law

About the Reinstating God’s Law category

About the The Koran backs God’s Law category

Kate Shemirani & Attorney Anna de Buisseret: The UK Has Abandoned The Highest Laws – God’s Law

Statement of Truth: Anthony of the Farrell Family V The Fraudulent Regina QE2

The Song of Moses

World-renowned and highly-respected jurist, judge and politician Sir William Blackstone famously denounced all legislation, in favour of God’s Laws - ONLY

[THERE’S ONLY ONE LAW - THE REST IS FORBIDDEN LEGISLATION](https://defending-gibraltar.net/t/theres-only-
one-law-the-rest-is-forbidden-legislation/561)

2 Likes

TWHOFTF 12:63 There is a great difference, between ignorance of man’s laws/legislation, and ignorance of God’s Laws, because it is IMPOSSIBLE to be ignorant of GOD'S Laws. God tells each and every soul, what is right, and what is wrong, telepathically, BEFORE they DO anything wrong.

It depends on who one is listening to: The Holy-Spirit or The Devil (i.e. the two telepathic voices that every normal human+being has in his head). 3:29

4 Likes

More on Gossip:

James 1:19 Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man BE SWIFT TO HEAR, SLOW TO SPEAK, SLOW TO WRATH:
25 1:25 But whoso looketh into the Perfect Law of Liberty (the true mirror), and continueth [therein], he being not a forgetful hearer, but a DOER of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

3:1-13 My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation ([Matt. 23:8-10](file:///media/catherine/6530-6132/Documents/ASK/Bible/45matt.htm#23_8)).
3:2 For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same [is] a perfect man, [and] able also to bridle the whole body.
3:3 Behold, we put bits in the horses' mouths, that they may obey us; and therewith we guide their whole body.
3:4 Behold also the ships, which though [they be] so great, and [are] driven by fierce winds, yet are they steered with a very small helm (rudder), wheresoever the governor listeth.
3:5 Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how great a disaster a little fire kindleth!
3:6 And the tongue [is] a fire, a world of inequity: like so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell (and Satan).
3:7 For every kind of beasts, and of birds, and of serpents, and of things in the sea, is tamed, and hath been tamed of mankind:
3:8 But the tongue can no man tame; [it is] an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.
3:9 Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude (in the image) of God.
3:10 Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought NOT so to be.
3:11 Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet [water] and bitter?
3:12 Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries? or a vine, figs? so [can] no fountain both yield salt water and fresh.
3:13 Who [is] a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him show out of a good conversation his works with MEEKNESS from wisdom (the truly wise are meek and humble)..

2 Likes

“You are young yet, my friend,” replied my host, “but the time will arrive when you will learn to judge for yourself of what is going on in the world, without trusting to the gossip of others. Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see. Believe Nothing You Hear, and Only One Half That You See – Quote Investigator®

4 Likes