The Song of Moses

Do you have difficulties staying away from a particular sin?
This is relatively a good message from Imam al-Hadad even though imams and priests are forbidden:

1. Remind yourself that Allah hears and sees you, He knows your secrets and your heart. There is nothing hidden from Him.
  2. Remind yourself of the two angels, who are always present and who record all of your deeds. Even when you go to the bathroom they can smell your deeds from outside.
  3. Remind yourself that you will die soon. Don’t waste your time on sins, fulfilling desires that will only last for a few moments. Think about how you will answer to your deeds in the grave. Think about the regret you will have when you are in your grave, knowing that you kept returning to this sin.
  4. Remind yourself of the torments of Hell.
6 Likes

Deuteronomy 31:19 Now therefore write ye this “Song” for you, and teach it the children of Israel: put it in their mouths, that this “Song” (Covenant) may be a witness for Me against the children of Israel.
31:20 For when I shall have brought them into the land which I sware unto their fathers, that floweth with milk and honey; and they shall have eaten and filled themselves, and waxen fat; then will they turn unto other gods, and serve them, and provoke Me, and break My Covenant.
31:21 And it shall come to pass, when many evils and troubles are befallen them, that this “Song” (Covenant) shall testify against them as a witness; for it shall not be forgotten out of the mouths of their seed: for I know their imagination which they go about, even now, before I have brought them into the land which I sware [unto their fathers to give them].
31:22 Moses therefore wrote this “Song” (Covenant) the same day, and taught it the children of Israel. https://JAHTruth.net/nsong.htm

5 Likes

Thank you for the new song.

2 Likes

Thank-you.

4 Likes

Thank-you.

4 Likes

You’re welcome.

1 Like

You are welcome.

2 Likes

Surah 50:17

Behold, two (guardian angels) appointed to learn (his doings) learn (and noted them), one sitting on the right and one on the left.

50:18

Not a word does he utter but there is a sentinel by him, ready (to note it).

50:19

And the stupor of death will bring Truth (before his eyes): "This was the thing which thou wast trying to escape!"

50:20

And the Trumpet shall be blown: that will be the Day whereof Warning (had been given).

50:21

And there will come forth every soul: with each will be an (angel) to drive, and an (angel) to bear witness

4 Likes
4 Likes

Thank you so very much :slight_smile:

Is there a way to download it if it’s allowed please?

1 Like

You're very welcome. Here's the link to the YT channel, if you can download videos from there.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Godtaughtmehow/videos?disable_polymer=1

2 Likes

Moses and Gibraltar from the Holy Koran

Part of Sura 18 - The Cave (correctly translated and interpreted)

18:60. Behold, Moses said to his attendant, “I will not give up (the search for enlightenment) until I reach the junction of the two seas (the Straits of Gibraltar) or (until) I spend years and years in travel.”
18:61. But when they reached the Junction, they forgot (about) their Fish (symbol of man’s secular knowledge), which took its course through the sea (straight) as in a tunnel.
18:62. When they had passed on (some distance), Moses said to his attendant: “Bring us our early meal; truly we have suffered much fatigue at this (stage of) our journey.”
18:63. He replied: “Sawest thou (what happened) when we got to the Rock? I did indeed forget (about) the Fish (secular knowledge): only Satan made me forget to tell (you) about it: it took its course through the sea* in a marvellous way!” *(multitude of many people - Isaiah 17:13)
18:64. Moses said: “That was what we were seeking after (getting away from secular knowledge):” so they went back on their footsteps, following (the path they had come).
18:65. So they found one of Our servants, on whom We had bestowed Mercy from Ourselves and whom We had taught Knowledge from Our own Presence (Prince [St.] Michael - Idris/Enoch 50:3; Daniel 10:21).
18:66. Moses said to him: “May I follow thee, on the footing that thou teach me something of the (Higher) Truth which thou hast been taught?”
18:67. (The other) said: “Verily thou wilt not be able to have patience with me!”
18:68. “And how can thou have patience about things about which thy understanding is not complete?”
18:69. Moses said: “Thou wilt find me, if “I AM” so will, (truly) patient: nor shall I disobey thee in anything.”
18:70. The other said: “If then thou wouldst follow me, ask me no questions about anything until I myself speak to thee concerning it.” https://JAHTruth.net/mosgib.htm

Please also see “The Silent Flute” https://JAHTruth.net/flute.htm for more of Sura 18 explained.

4 Likes

Thank you, what’s YT please? I especially meant these short explained clips posted here because sometimes data is a challenge for watching videos right away. Otherwise am blessed because Father used one of the kind hearted brothers here to help me download most of the movies, Father helped to prepare the ground now He is releasing information :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much. I will need to repeat watching it once again, thank you kindly.

Father bless.

3 Likes

YouTube. Understood.

2 Likes

4 Likes
2 Likes