Gibraltar Face Masks Restrictions AGAIN

Tony Farrell Fights in Gibraltar

Tony Farrell is a good example of non-compliance. He is also fighting back with God on his side.

Statement of Truth: Anthony of the Farrell Family V The Fraudulent Regina QE2

"In a "Not Sanctioned by God" Magistrate's Court hearing held in Gibraltar on 12th July 2021 in which I, Tony Farrell, refused to attend, it is my understanding that in my absence, five unlawful warrants were issued for my arrest by the "Not Sanctioned by God" Magistrate Karl Tonna. All five unlawful arrest warrants were linked to my repeated non-compliance with the health-harming face-mask regulations, including all the "Not Sanctioned by God" unlawful (Deuteronomy 4:2; 12:8; 12:32) fixed penalty notices and unlawful court summonses to which I had been repeatedly subjected."

Entire Statement.

Tony Farrell Fights To Set Gibraltarians Free

Point 23) Eventually, DC Gache was instructed by a higher ranking officer to issue me with a fraudulent Fixed Penalty Notice of £100. The officer obeyed his instructions and issued me with a FPN in an attempt to steal money from me. I let a muzzled-up DC Gache know that this wasn’t the first fraudulent FPN I had received for my none health-harming face-nappy wearing stances.

Point 30) I explained that I wanted to ascertain if any other protester besides myself, would be prepared to stand-up and be counted. The Chief Inspector, who knew who I was, advised, listened, and even verbally acknowledged receipt from me of an earlier email sent to 70 RGP officers about health-harming face-nappy-masks."

Read All Points made.

LETTER SENT TO RGP

After receiving his second Fixed Penalty Notice for not wearing a facemask in Gibraltar, Tony Farrell wrote the following letter to the RGP officer and copied over 70 of his work colleagues.

WHY are the RGP officers IGNORING all of the EVIDENCE that masks do NOT stop the spread of diseases, and that they make healthy people sick? WHY? Especially when they have been GIVEN the Evidence.

Read Farrell's letter.

One Man Arrested at the Anti-Mask Protest Non-Event on November 20

Tony Farrell was the only man standing at Friday evening’s non-event – and he was the only one arrested.

Having heard through the grapevine, about the SO-CALLED DEMONSTRATION to protect YOUR children from having to wear a health-harming face-nappy in school, Farrell showed up and stood his ground to protect YOUR children, whilst many sat idly by with their mouths open – not that we’d really know that from their faces being nappied-up.

Read More.

Policing The Corona State by Tony Farrell in Gibraltar

For three years now, Farrell has been stationed on The Rock to help the Gibraltar Messenger expose corruption in Gibraltar. Farrell goes no-holds-barred on what is happening in the world and in Gibraltar, with the current bioterrorism and psychological warfare being perpetrated against Britons and Gibraltarians alike. He names names and calls a spade a spade in this 23-minute video, which features his arrest and actions.

Watch the video.

Crimes Against Humanity Committed in Gibraltar – Christ demands that the RGP Commissioner and Governor Arrest and Prosecute the Perpetrators

Farrell also presented the governor, police commissioner, and others a 4-Part Report entitled, "SleuthER's 95 Theses – Policing The Corona State".

The report can be read on in PDF format through Defending-Gibaltar.

5 Likes