RGP continues to fine people, despite the real evidence MASKS DON'T WORK. Why?

LETTER SENT TO RGP -

After receiving his second Fixed Penalty Notice for not wearing a facemask in Gibraltar, Tony Farrell wrote the following letter to the RGP officer and copied over 70 of his work colleagues.

WHY are the RGP officers IGNORING all of the EVIDENCE that masks do NOT stop the spread of diseases, and that they make healthy people sick? WHY? Especially when they have been GIVEN the Evidence.

:envelope_with_arrow:

Dear {officer name omitted},

Good day to you. I hope this finds you well, well-rested and having a good day.

I write further to last Sunday morning's encounter in Main Street, where you became the second police officer from the RGP to slap a fraudulent fixed penalty notice on me, for not wearing a health-harming muzzle mask in Main Street.

While you were not the first to try to inflict such a penalty to steal money from me, I somehow doubt that you'll be the last.

While I subsequently spoke to you of the Nazification of Gibraltar, you spoke in return of 'ONLY OBEYING ORDERS'. Such a defense as yours, as offered on Sunday, simply didn't wash at Nuremberg, 75 years ago, and in the here and now, it won't wash with God, Whose commandments you are breaking.

Mark 12:29 And Jesus answered him, The First of all the Commandments [is], Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:
Mark 12:30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength and serve Him ONLY: this [is] the first COMMANDment.

Mark 7:9 And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the COMMANDment of God, that ye may keep your own "Tradition"/fraudulent legislation.

Acts 5:29 Then Peter and the [other] Apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

In the not too distant future, the police force here may well be asked to enforce even more fraudulent draconian measures, against a backdrop of the greatest fraud ever foisted upon the world at large, let alone Gibraltar. You, along with the multitudes in the RGP, will have your own personal valley of decisions to make.

You may have gathered by now, that I do not intend to pay one single penny of the fraudulent farcical fines for breathing in our God-given fresh air, and I refuse point blank to lend my support to the utterly evil Government of Gibraltar's freakishly outlandish Nazi totalitarian measures. It's satanically inspired, and, I will resist these ludicrous nonsensical measures with all my might, so help me God.

You do know that it is written on the mask boxes that they do not prevent diseases, don't you?

Medical experts, unlike the ignorant clowns here in Gibraltar, state that wearing muzzle-masks/face-nappies actually harms your health. Do your own research. Are you not trained to investigate and find the truth of contentious matters?

Can you not see how illogical you are all being? If the masks work, as you falsely claim, then when wearing a mask anyone not wearing one should be NO danger to you. So why persecute anyone for not wearing a mask? However, if they don't work, and they don't, as it says on the box, then wearing one is futile, stupid and illogical. So, it's not about health; it's about control and forcing people to obey fraudulent legislation, and stealing money from anyone who will not obey these fraudulent draconian Nazi rules, falsely labelled as being law, when they most certainly are not. Only God can make laws, and He has prohibited men from legislating, on pain of death. Read The Law that you are SUPPOSED to enforce.

In our very amicable discussions yesterday, I referred to the escalating tensions between the police and the communities the police supposedly serve, and claim to police by consent, when people obviously do not consent to these draconian measures and so should be left alone, to protest in peace within certain towns and cities in the UK. With respect, you and every single one of your colleagues would do well to brace yourselves for what's round the corner, and earnestly embark upon doing your own research, to enable you to rectify the error of your ways, and obey ONLY God as He has COMMANDED you to do, so that you can start to make correct future decisions on how to enforce only His Laws for a change.

With respect, I recommend that you start with examining this most insightful information below from The Defending Gibraltar website.

[Farrell included a link to the original post above - Defending Gibraltar RGP continues to fine people, despite the real evidence MASKS DON’T WORK. Why?].

I can't stress that enough.

Having spent seventeen years in the police service, and several more years within the Home Office, The Army, and Local Government in the field of Public and Environmental Health, my hope is that one day soon, RGP officers like you, will set a fine example to the world at large, by enforcing only God's Laws. This much you and they they may do, if, and only if you and they switch sides, and police and protect for good/God, rather than enforce and persecute for evil/Devil.

As this email gets compiled, I have just been sent this below from a police officer of a rarified kind. I share it with you, because, it seems so very apt, especially seeing as you said to me yesterday, that you were very aware of what is going on in the UK, given your family connections.

A police officer is being probed by bosses after an anti lockdown Instagram rant claiming the rules "make her ashamed to be British."

Chelsea Renton, who is based at Cathcart Police Office in Glasgow, demanded the public be allowed to "go back to normal" despite a surge in coronavirus cases.

The PC branded lockdown rules "a joke" and told her followers the lockdown rules which she is employed to enforce were not necessary, as reported by the Daily Record.

“As a police officer, I’ve spent more time in the past five months attending calls relating to mental health, people’s welfare and suicides, than calls relating to actual crime.

“I have never been more ashamed to be British and how we are allowing the most vulnerable to live out their remaining time on Earth, alone without any contact from loved ones in our care homes.”

END QUOTE (SOURCE)

Increasingly more difficult decisions may well await not just you, but also all your colleagues here on The Rock in the days, weeks and months ahead. Should either or both of my two tiny respective anti-mask stances get me into a court-hearing here before some pretend judge, then sincerely, I hope and pray that you'll perhaps one day soon, look back to yesterday's convivial conversation, and remember our ever-so-friendly encounter, and reframe it, perhaps into one of the weirdest, yet most significant policy enforcement actions you have ever had the pleasure or displeasure to invoke.

Should I get into a Gibraltarian courtroom for our street-wise interaction yesterday, and should I get to stand maskless before a bench, above which is The British Coat of Arms, and the words ‘Dieu et Mon Droit’ (God and my Birthright).

I hereby promise to you personally, as one of my muzzle-mask/face-nappy loving tormentors, to maintain my personal resistance to this Machievellian criminal medical tyranny to the utmost of my power, so help me God.

Kind Regards,

Tony Farrell

Former Principal Intelligence Analyst South Yorkshire Police

Disciple of JAH / Christ in His Second Coming – Christs.net

P.S. I intend to share this email with at least 70 of your work colleagues, including all your senior command team.

END OF LETTER

More About Tony Farrell

as the The Cathartic Monkey:

Big Tiny with his Big Blue Banner about vaccines outside New Mole House on Gibraltar's National Day:

Farrell as a Power Ranger on his V for Vigil about the 7/7 London Bombings:

Tony Farrell's website is JAHTalk.thefarrellreport.net

4 Likes