You are not Human

49thom
https://jahtruth.net/kofk-free/49thom.htm#6_1
Thomas 6:1 Jesus said: If the flesh has come into existence because of the spirit, it is a marvel; but if the spirit has come into existence because of the body, it is a marvel of marvels (impossible). But I marvel at how this great wealth (the spirit) has made its home in this poverty (the body).
13:12 Jesus said: Whoever has known the world has found the body, and whoever has found the body, of him the world is not worthy.
14:1 Jesus said: Wretched is the body which depends upon a body, and wretched is the soul which depends upon these two.
15:9 Jesus said: Whoever does not hate his father and his mother in My Way will not be able to be a disciple to Me. And whoever does not love his Father and his Mother in My Way will not be able to be a disciple to me, for my mother gave this body life but My true Mother (The Truth) gave me THE Life.

Enoch 66:8 And when all this was effected, from the fluid mass of fire, and the distress which troubled them in that place, there arose a strong smell of brimstone (sulphur), which became mixed with the waters; and the valley of the angels, who had been guilty of seduction, burned underneath its soil.

6 Likes

YOU are NOT A HUMAN! (if you see this video)

8 Likes

The Divine in me

Put on "the whole armour of God " ("The Force ") and fight with the "Sword of the Spirit," which is The Word of God or TRUTH or CHRIST who has "the two-edged sword" ("Light-Sabre ") that comes out of His mouth and yours, when He lives in you because the "Self" is dead and then tell people about the wonderful Kingdom, here on Earth, that they can ALL share, IF they help you to convince everyone to turn away from politics and religions (which most people hate anyway already) to Theocracy and God's Kingdom, where there is no crime because there are NO POOR PEOPLE (no poverty) .

That is what YOU were ordered to do and if you are NOT doing it, then you are NOT Christ's but Paul's. You are not Christ's but Paulians and in MIS -understanding Paul you are satan's because you are doing something other than the "Will of God" (Islam in Arabic) and there is NO middle-ground. "Those who are not WITH Me, gathering together and building My Kingdom (not church or religion) are AGAINST Me and are scattering abroad (disuniting and creating hostility between the believers)" (Matthew 12:30 & Genesis 49:10).

Don't let your "Self" delude you. Crucify it DAILY and help to set up The Kingdom using God's Ways and God's NATION - (the 10-Tribed House of Israel - Britain and the Commonwealth; America; Scandinavia; the Netherlands; the Baltic States; Northern France and Celtic Spain) starting at His "place of defence" , His right hand, the Fortress of Rock - Isaiah 33:16 & Isaiah 42:11 - GIBRALTAR - "Gebal Tariq" - "Tariq's Rock" - Tariq means, in Arabic, the "Night Visitant" - "I shall come as a thief in the night" - Christ. Christ's Rock of defence to gather the people together to defend them and feed them, where their waters shall be sure - Isaiah 43:6 and 33:16.

6 Likes

Dear @NancyDrewberry ,

Thank-you.

Agreed.

155. It’s Absent Bodied – Not Absent Minded

May 10, 2020 · by . · in Spiritual/Prophecy/Religion

Buddha taught Christ principles JAHTruth.net/buddha)

YODA – Jedi Master JAHTruth.net/yodas

God Calling: Fruit of Joy. – March 10

You have to hush the heart and bid all your senses be still before you can be attuned to receive Heaven’s Music.

Your five senses are your means of communication with the material world, the links between your real Spirit-Life and the material manifestations around you, but you must sever all connection with them, when you wish to hold spirit-communication. They will hinder, not help.

See the good in everybody. Love the good in them. See your unworthiness compared with their worth. Love, laugh, make the world, your little world, joyful.

As the ripples caused by a flung stone stir the surface of a whole pond, so your joy-making shall spread in ever-widening circles, beyond all knowledge, all anticipation.

Joy in Me. Such Joy is eternal.

Centuries after, it is still bearing Joy’s precious fruit.

The Way home or face The fire thewayhomeorfacethefire.net

13:115 As soon as you start to control your human-animal-body, and DO God’s Will, Satan will try to confuse you and scare you, or tempt your animal body, to mislead you. When this happens, God is allowing Satan to tempt you, to test your faith and will-power, to see if you are sincere, and REALLY mean what you say. Don’t give-in! This is when you must cling to your faith, like a drowning man clings to a life-saver. You must EXPECT this to happen, and be READY for it, and when it does, ask God to help you to overcome, by controlling Satan for you.

13:116 When this happens, every time that it happens, and you are confused, DO nothing. Sit down and shut-off your human-senses, and tell God that you are confused, and that you don’t understand, and ask Him to tell you clearly, and exactly, what He wants you to do. Listen for His answer, and be SURE that it is His voice, and NOT Satan’s.

13:117 When you are SURE, that you have heard, and understood God’s Message, the confusion and anxiety will float away, and you will feel relieved, and as though a great weight has just been lifted off your chest, or shoulders. Then, and not before, go forward and follow God’s guidance, to victory, and, EVENTUALLY, home, to Heaven, which is not a silly abstract, superstitious dream, but a REAL place. It is a place where no-one steals; or kills; or tells lies; and everyone loves (spiritually) everyone.

7 Likes

Inspiring video to Live your LIFE to the fullest.

We are all driven by two forces, Love and fear.

7 Likes

Excerpt from TWHOFTF

10:25 My soul, which is the REAL me, came down from heaven, just like the last time, 2000 years ago. God’s Son is Prince Michael (theARCH-ANGEL) - Christ; was Jesus (Christ) The Nazarite; isME,who was the spirit/soul locked-inside “the son of Mary”, which was a human-animal, created by Mary’s body, with a little help from my Father (the Immaculate Conception). I used the “son of Mary”, so that people could see and hear me, so I could give the demonstration of how YOU have to be, before you can go home, just as I am now using this body, for the same reason. I controlled “the son of Mary”and used him, from within, for the benefit of everyone, which is what you all HAVE TO DO, with the animal bodies that YOU are using.
10:26 God said (in the Koran) that the MAN Jesus (human body NOT the soul) was not His Son (because God is not a human, and thereforecan not have a human-son), not the spirit/soul within the man. Godtold a great many people, on various occasions, in the New Testament,that Christ, the spirit within the hu-MAN-animal, was “His beloved Son, in whom He was, and still is, well pleased,” and God NEVER lies(Matt. 3:17 & 17:5 & Mark 1:11 & 9:7 & Luke 3:22 & 9:35)(Sura 4:171).10:27 Christ did not die on the cross, the human-animal-body being used, called Jesus the Nazarite, the “son of Mary”, died (Sura 4:157).YOU ARE NOT HUMAN

The Way home or face The Fire

8 Likes

Scriptures proving You are Not Human
Ephesians 4:4 [There is] one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
4:5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
4:6 One God and Father of all, Who [is] above all, and through all, and in you all.

Philippines 1:20 According to my earnest expectation and [my] hope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but [that] with all boldness, as always, [so] now also Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether [it be] by life, or by death.

Philippians 3:21 Who shall change our vile [selfish] body, that it may be refashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

Hebrews 10:5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering Thou wouldest not, but a body hast Thou prepared [for] me [to use]:, Revelation 28:9-11, 30:12

Rev. 28:9 For the body will die and be as the earth was, whence it came, but the spirit will live and dwell in many cities and not know time.
28:10 For the body is mortal and will decay, but the spirit is eternal and knows not death.
28:11 All will come (be reincarnated) upon the Earth a hundred, hundred times (Enoch 90:1; John 9:2), and still will the spirit be raised by the Father.

Rev. 30:1 And the Spirit led me forth and showed me a pure river of the Water of Life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the Throne of God.
30:2 And the river and the land were one, and on each side of the river there was the Tree of Life, which was in paradise. And the tree bore twelve manner of fruits, and yielded up fruit every month, for the leaves of the tree were for the healing-peace of the nations (ch. 22:2).
30:3 And there will be no more anger, for the Throne of God and of the Christ are there, and His servants will rejoice and be one in the Glory of the Father (Isa. 4:5).
30:4 And they shall see the face of God and know their Father and His sign shall be on their foreheads.
30:5 And there shall be no night there, and they need no torch, neither light of the sun, for the Father giveth them Light, that they may abide in the Light forever.
30:6 And he said unto me, "All will be faithful and true, for the Lord God of the holy Prophets sent His angel to show unto His servants the things which MUST be done.
30:7 A millennium will pass, then near another and behold, I come quickly, blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this Book".
30:8 And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down and worshipped before the feet of the angel which showed me these things.
30:9 Then the angel saith unto me, "Why do you worship at my feet? Know that I am as you, for I am thy fellow servant, and of thy brethren the Prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this Book: that we worship only the Father".
30:10 And he saith unto me, "Hide not the sayings of the prophecy of this Book, neither let no man do likewise, for the time is at hand that all Wisdom shall be known.
30:11 And be it known that he that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still. That we shall know our brethren by their sign.
30:12 And behold, the Christ cometh quickly, for a millennium will pass and near another and there will be made a sign in the heavens. And you will know this "Star" that called the wise and all-knowing to Bethlehem. Seek there the "Star" (Matt. 24:30-31) at the appointed time, and all spirit will rejoice in the reward, even unto those who come out of the body (2 Cor. 5:8, 10), that every man according to his WORK shall be".

https://jahtruth.net/kofkad.htm

7 Likes

More scriptures proving YOU ARE NOT HUMAN.

All found in The King of kings' Bible - Contents

1 Corinthians
15:46 Howbeit that [was] not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural (human); and afterward that which is spiritual (the Being).
15:47 The first man [is] of the earth, earthy: the second Man [is] the Lord from heaven.
15:48 As [is] the earthy, such [are] they also that are earthy (human): and as [is] the heavenly, such [are] they also that are heavenly (spiritual-Beings).
15:49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.
15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit The Kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
15:51 Behold, I show you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the [seventh] Trumpet shall sound, and the "dead" shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal [must] put on immortality [be born again as your spirit-being].
15:54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory [over the "Self"].

2 Corinthians
5:1 For we know that if our earthly house of [this] tabernacle (body) were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.
5:2 For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven:
5:3 If so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked.
5:4 For we that are in [this] tabernacle (human body) do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up by Life.
5:5 Now He that hath wrought us for the selfsame thing [is] God, Who also hath given unto us the zeal of the Spirit.
5:6 Therefore [we are] always confident, knowing that, whilst we [the Being] feel at home IN the body, we are absent from the Lord:
5:7 (For we walk by faith, not by sight:)
5:8 We are confident, [I say], and willing rather to be OUT OF the body, and to be present with the Lord.
5:9 Wherefore we labour, that, whether in [the body] or out [of the body], we may be accepted by Him.
5:10 For we must all appear before the Judgment Seat of Christ; that every one may receive the (recompense for) things [done whilst] IN [his] body, according to that he hath DONE, whether [it be] good or bad.

Sura 3
3:137. Many were the ways of life that have passed away before you: travel through the Earth, and see what was the end of those who rejected Truth.
3:138. Here is a plain statement to men, a guidance and instruction to those who fear God!
3:139. So lose not heart, nor fall into despair: for ye must gain complete mastery (over the human you are inhabiting) before ye can (possibly be) "True in Faith".
3:140. If a wound hath touched you, be sure a similar wound hath touched the others. Such days (of varying fortunes) We give to men and (other) men by turns: that God may know those that believe, and that He may take to Himself from your ranks "Self"-sacrificing-witnesses (to Truth). And God loveth not those that do wrong.
3:141. God's object also is to purge those that are "True in Faith" and to deprive of blessing those that resist Faith.
3:142. Did ye think that ye would enter Heaven without God testing you to see who fought hard (in His Cause) and remained steadfast?
3:143. Ye did indeed wish for death before ye met him: now ye have seen him (death) with your own eyes, (and ye flinch!)
3:144. Muhammad is no more than an Apostle: many were the Apostles that passed away before him. If he died or were slain, will ye then turn back on your heels? If any did turn back on his heels, not the least harm will he do to God; but God (on the other hand) will swiftly reward those who (serve Him) with gratitude.
3:145. Nor can a soul die except by God's leave, the term being fixed as by writing. If any do desire a reward in this life, We shall give it to him; and if any do desire a reward in the Hereafter, We shall give it to him. And swiftly shall We reward those that (serve Us with) gratitude.
3:146. How many of the Prophets fought (in God's Way), and with them (fought) large bands of Godly men? But they never lost heart if they met with disaster in God's Way, nor did they weaken (in will) nor give in. And God loves those who are firm and steadfast.

Sura 15
15:26. We created man from sounding clay, from mud moulded into shape;
15:27. And the Being (of light) race, We had created before, from the fire of a scorching wind.
15:28. Behold! Thy Lord said to the (fallen) angels: "I am about to create man, from sounding clay, from mud moulded into shape;
15:29. When I have fashioned him (in due proportion) and breathed into him of My spirit, fall ye down into submission inside him."
15:30. So the (fallen) angels submitted themselves (Luke 9:55), all of them together:
15:31. Except Iblis (Lucifer): he refused to be among those who submitted themselves (to human limitations).
15:32. ("I AM") said: "O Lucifer! What is your reason for not being among those who submitted themselves?"
15:33. (Lucifer) said: "I am not one to submit myself to man, whom Thou didst create from sounding clay, from mud moulded into shape."
15:34. ("I AM") said: "Then get thee out from here; for thou art rejected, accursed.
15:35. And the Curse shall be on thee till The Day of Judgment."
15:36. (Lucifer) said: "O my Lord! give me then respite till The Day the (dead) are raised."
15:37. ("I AM") said: "Respite is granted thee-
15:38. Till the Day of the Time appointed."
15:39. (Lucifer) said: "O my Lord! Because Thou hast put me in the wrong, I will make (wrong) fair-seeming to them on the Earth, and I will put them ALL in the wrong (Isaiah 5:20-21),-
15:40. Except Thy servants among them, sincere and purified (by Thy Grace)."
15:41. ("I AM") said: "This (way of My sincere servants) is indeed The Way that leads straight to Me (John 11:25).
15:42. For over My servants no authority shalt thou have, except such as put themselves in the wrong by following thee."
15:43. And verily, Hell-Fire is the promised abode for them all (Matt. 8:22)!
15:44. To it are seven Gates: for each of those gates (the Seven Deadly Sins) is a (special) class (of sinners) assigned.
15:45. The righteous (will be) amid Gardens and Fountains (of clear-flowing water).
15:46. (Their greeting will be): "Enter ye here in Peace and Security."
15:47. And We shall remove from their hearts any lurking sense of injury: (they will be) brothers (joyfully) facing each other on thrones (of dignity).
15:48. There no sense of fatigue shall touch them, nor shall they (ever) be asked to leave.
15:49. Tell My servants that I am indeed the Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful;
15:50. And that My Penalty will be indeed the most grievous Penalty.

7 Likes

Found in https://thewayhomeorfacethefire.net/
at the end of chapter 4, further proving YOU ARE NOT HUMAN

No-one in the history of the world has ever understood why Adam and Eve; after listening to and
believing Satan (the Serpent, out of who’s mouth comes only poison/lies), rather than God; believed
that they were naked and then hid themselves from God. So, I am going to explain it to you. It is
really very simple, as you should see from my explanation.
Whilst Adam and Eve listened only to God, they KNEW that they were really Spirit-Beings of
Light and were locked inside of and clothed by the human bodies into which they were incarnated.
Therefore they were not naked, because they were Spirit-Beings clothed with their human body.
After they had listened to Satan’s first lie in the Garden, which was that they were ONLY human; a
lie that Satan has been getting people to tell each other ever since, to keep reinforcing their belief in
that lie, and using it as an excuse for everything they do wrong – “Well, we’re only human afterall”; they then became mortal and naked. The reason they were naked was, because, instead of
being their Spirit-Being inside of and clothed with a human body, suddenly they were the human,
outside of their Spirit-Being and clothed with nothing, and thus naked. “For as a man thinks in his
heart, so is he” (Proverbs 23:7). They had been told by God that, if they ate from the Tree of the
Knowledge of Evil, they would die, and they were expelled from the Garden and had to work for a
living, instead of having everything provided freely by God, and being immortal. Then God set a flaming sword at the East of Eden, to cut man asunder and prevent him from reentering the Garden,
whilst ever he believed Satan’s lie that he was ONLY human.
Christ; incarnated inside of Jesus, who is referred to as the Second Adam; came to reverse
The Fall, by teaching people that they are NOT only human, and that they MUST be born again as
their Spirit-Being, and follow his example, or they would NEVER see or enter The Kingdom of God.
The MOST important words in ALL of Scripture are spoken by Jesus, as recorded in the Gospel of
John, chapter 3:1-13, where Jesus explained to Nicodemus that you MUST be born again as your
Spirit-Being, and then make yourself as a little child, or you will NOT be able to see and enter The
Kingdom of God. The Scriptures were not written for humans, but for Spirit-Beings. They make no
sense to a human, because they do not have the spiritual eyes to see and ears to hear and understand
the message in the Scriptures. Only an awakened and born-again Spirit-Being has the eyes and ears
to be able to see and hear the message in the Scriptures.
Eve fully believed Satan’s lie that she was ONLY human and swallowed the apple, but it
stuck in Adam’s throat, as he did not fully believe it. That’s why men have an Adam’s Apple, and
women do not.
Most men, at some time/s in their life, ask: “What am I doing here?” Women do not, because
they believe the lie that they are only human, and thus they know that they were born here and will
die here. They also, because they give birth to children, believe that they, and not God, create life.
Men, however, did not swallow all of the Apple/lie and thus ask the question – “What am I doing
here?” It is the Spirit-Being, incarnated within the man, who is asking the question, NOT their
human asking it, because it knows it was born here and will die here.

8 Likes

Found in King of kings' Bible - Psalms

Psalms
78:30 They were not estranged from their lust. But while their meat [was] yet in their mouths,
78:31 The wrath of God came upon them, and slew the fattest of them, and smote down the chosen [men] of Israel.
78:32 For all this they sinned still, and believed not for His wondrous works.
78:33 Therefore their days did He consume in vanity, and their years in trouble.
78:34 When He slew them, then they sought Him: and they returned and enquired early after God.
78:35 And they remembered that God [was] their rock , and the High God their redeemer.
78:36 Nevertheless they did flatter Him with their mouth, and they lied unto Him with their tongues.
78:37 For their heart was not right with Him, neither were they steadfast in His Covenant.
78:38 But He, [being] full of compassion, forgave [their] iniquity, and destroyed [them] not: yea, many a time turned He His anger away, and did not stir up all His wrath.
78:39 For He remembered that they (believed that they) [were only] flesh; a wind that passeth away, and cometh not again.

7 Likes

7 Likes

Sura 15:29-30

3 Likes

Reincarnation Is An Irrefutable Fact

by A. Freeman, guest writer

reincarnation-of-the-soul“We could see that it was a middle-aged man; he looked around wildly, then saw the group of souls and began to relax.

To my surprise, when I focused closely on him, I could pick up on what he was feeling and thinking. I glanced at Wil, who nodded that he was also sensing the person’s reaction.

I focused again and observed that, in spite of a certain detachment and sense of love and support, he was in a state of shock at having discovered his body had died. Only minutes before, he had been routinely jogging, and while attempting to run up a long hill, his body had suffered a massive heart-attack. The pain had lasted only a few seconds, and then he was hovering outside his body, watching a stream of bystanders rush up to help him. Soon a team of paramedics arrived and worked feverishly to bring him back.

As he sat beside his body in the ambulance, he had listened in horror as the team-leader had pronounced his body dead. Frantically he had attempted to communicate, but no-one could hear. At the hospital a doctor confirmed to the crew that his heart had literally exploded; that no-one could have done anything to save his life.

Part of him tried to accept the fact; another resisted. How could he be dead; because he was still alive? He had called out for help and had instantly found himself in a tunnel of colours that had brought him to where he now stood. As we watched, he seemed to become more aware of the souls and moved toward them, shifting out of focus to us, appearing more like them.

after-death-experienceThen abruptly he pulled back toward us and was quickly surrounded by an office of some kind, filled with computers and wall-charts and people working. Everything looked perfectly real, except the walls were semi-transparent, so that we could see what was happening inside, and the sky above the office was not blue, but a strange olive colour.

“He’s deluding himself,” Wil said. “He’s re-creating the office where he worked on Earth, trying to pretend his body hasn’t died.”

near-death-experienceThe souls moved closer and others came until there were dozens of them, all flickering in and out of focus in the amber light. They seemed to be sending the man Love and some kind of information I couldn’t understand. Gradually the constructed office began to fade and eventually disappeared completely.

The man was left with an expression of resignation on his face, and he again moved into focus with the souls.

“Let’s go with them,” I heard Wil say. At the same moment, I felt his arm, or rather, the energy of his arm, pushing against my back.

going-into-the-lightAs soon as I inwardly agreed, there was the slight sensation of movement, and the souls and the man all came into clearer focus. The souls now had glowing faces much as Wil and I did, but their hands and feet, instead of being clearly formed, were mere radiations of light. I could now focus on the entities for as long as four or five seconds before losing them and having to blink to find them again.

I became aware that the group of souls, as well as the deceased individual, was watching an intense point of bright light moving towards us. It eventually swelled into a massive beam that covered everything. Unable to look directly at the light, I turned so I could just see the silhouette of the man, who was staring fully at the beam without apparent difficulty.

Again I could pick up on his thoughts. The light was filling him with an unimaginable sense of love and calm perspective. As this sensation swept over him, his viewpoint and knowledge expanded until he could clearly see the life he had just lived form a broad and amazingly detailed perspective. . .”

– Adapted from “The Tenth Insight” by James Redfield

The man described above was experiencing what is known as a “life review”, where our soul (our true, higher-self), immediately after its release from the body that it was using on Earth, has the life it has just lived reviewed and evaluated. It is congratulated for the good things that it had done and learned in that incarnation and will be punished for all of the evil that it has done and learned. It is then either rewarded for its good deeds by being sent back into a healthy body, in good circumstances, upon its next incarnation; or it is punished for the evil things it has done by either being placed in a handicapped, retarded or unhealthy body, or possibly is placed in adverse circumstances to teach it the values it has failed to learn in its previous incarnations (John 9:1-2; 5:14)...

Please read and digest more at link below.

5 Likes

He was born with a long, red birthmark on his head. The Druse believe, as some other cultures do, that birthmarks are related to past-life deaths. When the boy was old enough to talk, he told his family he had been killed by a blow to the head with an axe.

It is customary for elders to take a child at the age of 3 to the home of his previous life if he remembers it. The boy knew the village he was from, so they went there. When they arrived in the village, the boy remembered the name he had in his past life.

A village local said the man the boy claimed to be the reincarnation of had gone missing four years earlier. His friends and family thought he may have strayed into hostile territory nearby as sometimes happens.

The boy also remembered the full name of his killer. When he confronted this man, the alleged killer’s face turned white, Lasch told Hardo, but he did not admit to murder. The boy then said he could take the elders to where the body was buried. In that very spot, they found a man’s skeleton with a wound to the head that corresponded to the boy’s birth mark. They also found the axe, the murder weapon.

Faced with this evidence, the murderer admitted to the crime. Dr. Lasch, the only non-Druse, was present through this whole process.

To read more of Hardo’s stories, read his book, “Children Who Have Lived Before.”

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=97820

2 Likes

74. The Chances That Christ and Krishna are the Same Being are Very Good

November 6, 2015 · by . · in Spiritual/Prophecy/Religion

The Terms Buddha & Christ – Explained JAHTruth.net/buddha

JAHTruth is a part of Christ’s Net Christs.net

2 Likes

John 17:14 I have given them Thy Word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. 17:15 I pray not that Thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that Thou shouldest keep them from the evil (one - Lucifer) [in the world]. 17:16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

Sura 33: 28 O Prophet! Say to thy Consorts: "If it be that ye desire the life of this World, and its glitter,- then come! I will provide for your enjoyment and set you free in a handsome manner. 33:29. But if ye seek "I AM" and His Messenger, and the Home of the Hereafter, verily "I AM" has prepared for the well-doers amongst you a great reward."

2 Esdras 8:1 And he answered me, saying, The Most High hath made this world for many, but the world to come for few. 8:2 . I will tell thee a similitude, Esdras; As when thou askest the earth, it shall say unto thee, that it giveth much mould whereof earthen vessels are made, but little dust that gold cometh from: even so is the course of this present world.

3 Likes

157. No “Lives” are “Matter”

July 30, 2020 · by . · in Spiritual/Prophecy/Religion

Starwars – Episodes 4 to 6 inclusively – Fact NOT Fiction JAHTruth.net/starwar

“YODA tells him that he must UNLEARN what the world has taught him and that we are really “Luminous Beings” (“Beings of Light” – angels) and NOT crude human-matter – John 3 v 5 & 6; Matt. 22 v 30.”

The confusion started with the Fall from the Garden of Eden – The real reason why the human animal wears clothes

3 Likes

The Way Home or face The Fire Chapter 3 p1 - WE are the Fallen Angels

2 Likes

Reincarnation - JAHTruth.net

3 Likes

The Human body is the reflection of sin, it is your prison cell for your soul, it is INSANE, there is no level it will not get you to snoop to (Satan really).
You must learn SELF control of the human body, return to Gods laws found in the first five books of the bible, all other choices will lead to THE FIRE.

For more explanation, please read The Way Home or Face the FIRE by JAH.

3 Likes