You are not Human

More scriptures proving YOU ARE NOT HUMAN.

All found in The King of kings' Bible - Contents

Daniel 1:15 I Daniel was grieved in my spirit in the midst of [my] body, and the visions of my head troubled me

2 Esdras 3:5 And gavest a body unto Adam without soul, which was the workmanship of Thine hands, and didst breathe into him the breath of life, and he was made living before Thee.
2 Esdras 4:11 How should thy vessel (body) then be able to comprehend the way of the Highest, and, the world being now outwardly corrupted, to understand the corruption that is evident in my sight?
2 Esdras 7:{78} For concerning death the teaching is: When the determinate sentence hath gone forth from The Most High that a man should die, as the spirit leaveth the body to return again to Him Who gave it, it adoreth the glory of The Most High first of all.
2 Esdras 7:88 Now this is the order of those who have kept The Ways of The Most High, when they shall be separated from the corruptible vessel (human-body).
2 Esdras 12:3 And I saw, and, behold, they appeared no more, and the whole body of the eagle was burnt (Rev. 18:8), so that the Earth was in great fear: then I awaked out of the trouble and trance of my mind, and from great fear, and said unto my spirit (Being),

Zechariah 12:10 And I will pour upon the House of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the Spirit of Grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon ME (in a new body from Joseph/Ephraim) whom they pierced (whilst in the body called Jesus), and they shall mourn for HIM (Jesus), as one mourneth for his only son, and shall weep bitterly for HIM (Jesus), like one that weeps bitterly for his firstborn.2 Esdras 3:5

More scriptures proving YOU ARE NOT HUMAN

All found in The King of kings' Bible - Contents

Ecclesiastes 3:21 Who knoweth the spirit (Being) of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?
Luke 12:22 And he said unto his disciples, Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat; neither for the body, what ye shall put on.
John 1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world (humans) knew him not (could not SEE him inside the body of Jesus).
John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water (human) and then is born (later) from above as his spirit-"Being" (his REAL self which is NOT human), he can NOT enter into The Kingdom of God (Who is a Spirit-"Being").
Thomas 6:1 Jesus said: If the flesh has come into existence because of the spirit, it is a marvel; but if the spirit has come into existence because of the body, it is a marvel of marvels (impossible). But I marvel at how this great wealth (the spirit-Being) has made its home in this poverty (the body).
Thomas 13:12 Jesus said: Whoever has known the world has found the body, and whoever has found the body, of him the world is not worthy.
Thomas 14:1 Jesus said: Wretched is the body which depends upon a body, and wretched is the soul which depends upon these two.
Thomas 15:9 Jesus said: Whoever does not hate his father and his mother in My Way will not be able to be a disciple to Me. And whoever does not love his Father and his Mother in My Way will not be able to be a disciple to me, for my mother gave this body life but My true Mother (The Truth) gave me THE Life.
James 2:16 And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be [ye] warmed and filled; notwithstanding YE give them NOT those things which the body has need of; what good have ye done?
James 2:26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so FAITH WITHOUT WORKS IS DEAD also.

1 Like

1 Thessalonians 5:23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and [I pray God] your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Christ the Saviour.

1 Corinthians 5:3 For I verily, as absent in body, but present in spirit, have determined already, as though I were present, [concerning] him that hath so done this deed,
1 Corinthians 6:19 What? Know ye not that your body is The Temple of the Holy Spirit [which is] in you, which ye have from God, and ye are not your own?

2 Corinthians 5:8 We are confident, [I say], and willing rather to be OUT OF the body, and to be present with the Lord.
2 Corinthians 5:9 Wherefore we labour, that, whether in [the body] or out [of the body], we may be accepted by Him.
2 Corinthians 5:10 For we must all appear before the Judgment Seat of Christ; that every one may receive the (recompense for) things [done whilst] IN [his] body, according to that he hath DONE, whether [it be] good or bad.
2 Corinthians 6:20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body [human], and in your spirit [Being], which are God's.

2 Likes

Thomas 4 :1-10 Jesus said: If you become disciples to Me and hear My words, these stones (Commandments) will minister to you. For you have five trees in Paradise which are unmoved in Summer or in Winter, and their leaves do not fall (the Torah).
4:2 Whoever KNOWS them will not taste death.
4:3 The disciples said to Jesus: Tell us what The Kingdom of Heaven is like. He said to them: It is like a mustard-seed, smaller than all seeds. But when it falls on the tilled earth, it produces a large branch and becomes shelter for the birds of heaven.
4:4 Mary said to Jesus: Whom are thy disciples like?
4:5 He said: They are like little children who have installed themselves in a field which is not theirs. When the owners of the field come, they will say: "Release to us our field". They take off their things before them to release the field to them and to give back their field to them.
4:6 Therefore I say: If the lord of the house knows that the thief is coming, he will stay awake before he comes and will not let him dig through into his house of his kingdom to carry away his goods.
4:7 You then must watch for the world, gird up your loins with great strength (the Truth) (Eph. 6:14) lest the brigands find a way to come to you, because they will find the advantage which you expect.
4:8 Let there be among you a man of understanding; when the fruit ripened, he came quickly with his sickle in his hand he reaped it. Whoever has ears to hear let him hear.
4:9 Jesus saw children who were being suckled. He said to his disciples: These children who are being suckled are like those who enter The Kingdom. (El Shaddai - the Breasted One - God). A baby suckling has only one source of nourishment and can have no other. Those who enter The Kingdom have ONLY God as their supply of Spiritual food and no other.
4:10 They said to Him: Shall we then, being children, enter The Kingdom? Jesus said to them: When you make the two one, and when you make the inner (the Being) as the outer (the human) and the outer (human) as the inner (Being) and the below (you) as the above (God), and when you make the male and the female into a single one, so that the male will not be male and the female not be female, when you make eyes in the place of an eye, and a hand in the place of a hand, and a foot in the place of a foot, and an image in the place of an image, . . . . . . . . . . . . . THEN shall you enter The Kingdom.

The King of kings' Bible

2 Likes

If you have a hundred people of whom you are one and each person puts themself first and is out-for-themself and what they can get, then all you will ever have is competition, strife, violence and war. The history of this planet is proof of that fact.

The strong will oppress the weak. The rich will oppress the poor. The clever will oppress the not so clever and there will be continual struggle for survival, leading to crime, violence, war and eventually total annihilation - Armageddon. How can there possibly NOT be?

To explain even more clearly still, in terms that everyone should be able to understand, if they want to understand, one human family can amass an absolute fortune, under selfish, fraudulent, illegal laws; in the space of two hundred Earth years; and, in so doing, make millions of other people POOR and miserable.

Imagine what would happen IF they were NOT human and lived for ever (zillions of years). How many poor people, and wars, and how much havoc; strife and misery could they then create?

Mankind over 6,000 years has never yet been clever enough; because he is "blinded" by his own arrogance and selfishness; to see the Wisdom of The Covenant and God's Laws and that they are the ONLY way to peace and harmony.

That is why you were sent here and are still here on this prison-planet because you are NOT really human and have never RE-learned those "Universal Principles" as you were COMMANDED to "on pain of death" and if you were released YOU would cause the very havoc that I have just told you about.

1 Like