Who is Paul Off it?

Who is Paul Offit

Lets start out with who Paul himself says he is. When asked by a reporter from Philly magazine in 2009 if he was the Anti Christ, Paul answered, "I'm just one of the devils many humble servants." :syringe: :dragon:
This quote is quite shocking, (because its one of the few times he's honest about his work), and telling, coming from the dangerous and corrupt medical/ pharmaceutical industry that he is so deeply embedded in. This man wields an abundance of power and authority over the decisions to poison your children (and you), with toxic and deadly vaccines. Why, because he sits on boards and says so. Not only does he advise on childhood scheduled vaccines, but now, too, with the deadly corona vaccine, he advises the FDA from his throne of superiority. He pimps harmful vaccines with mandates, regulations, and unlawful legislation, forcing them, on the public, making quite a handsome profit. With many under a delusional trance, they willingly go along to their own demise. It is a money making scheme, a genocidal act, and a death cult emblazoned for their Apocalyptic agenda.

Many names have attached themselves to this man, Dr. Profit, Madoffit, False Profit, Darth Offit, Astroturf in Chief, The voice of Sauron, Biostitute, elitist, and many many more, much worse than these... He hates being called an elitist, but it foots the bill with him, "I'm protecting the children from the irresponsible acts of their parents", (sounds elitist to me). A group of people who think they know better than anyone else, and believe T.H.E.Y. can run society better than you. I just call him OFF it because that's exactly what he is.

He once stated he wasn't a re - incarnation of Jonas Salk, just that he wasn't evil. In his business, working for the :imp: devil, evil is his path, and one way ticket to hell. I wonder if he'd be as happy to go to hell as his mentor hero, and co -inventor of his vaccine Rotateq, Stanley Plotkin.

He is of the cult (family) of Simon Pater Magus, a sorcerer / witch, maddening the throngs of people with his potions, and pharmakia, deceiving and manipulating, and at the same time filling the coffers :moneybag: of his satanic legion, their science gods, and of course lining his pockets all along the way. :heavy_dollar_sign: :heavy_dollar_sign: :heavy_dollar_sign: : Life or Death: Pharmaceutical “Plandemic” Poisonous Vaccines, or the Healing of the Holy Spirit – Your choice

Simon Pater used sorcery and magic to hold sway and power over the people of Samaria. They revered him and considered him to be a god, as he thought he was greater than Almighty God himself, and used his majik to seduce his people down the wrong path.

He tried to buy the Holy Spirit, the gift of God but was rebuked by the Apostles and cursed by Peter.

simon-magus

He went to Rome and started his own religion, Catholicism, SUNday worship, and used Christs message for his ill gotten gain. That pretty much sounds like the family of Paul Off it (like father, like son). He blasphemies the word of God, and abuses and bullies people into taking his vaccines. (That is his religion).
He wants to replace prayer, healing and Gods words with vaccines vaccines vaccines!!! He "bows down to his science gods" and sacrifices all these children for them, "he does it ALL for them, to redeem himself."
No wonder people call him the voice of Sauron, this man is completely insane and evil. Sauron spoke directly with the devil and was a great messenger for his kingdom.

E_ZeYnkXEAMGR_K

John

8:35 Ye are of [YOUR ] father the devil , and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the Truth, because there is no Truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father (inventor) of it.

At his Hospital CHoP, :axe: :drop_of_blood:(Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia), he banned alternative medicine and dietary supplements. He claims alternative medicine is quackery.
Sounds like he's the quack, as he promotes his witches brews instead. How about some cow urine, aborted fetus' and African kidney monkey cells :monkey:, or perhaps some Chinese hamster ovaries on the side to go along nicely with your lunch... Drip drip :droplet:.
Paul holds 100% of the inventor rights from CHoPs, for the vaccine that Merck paid him to make, Rotateq. Paul voted to have this vaccine ooze thru your childs veins. Sold it at $182 million dollars, never disclosing his take, but some estimate at well over $55 million, as the money :moneybag: keeps pouring in. The victim is the vaccinated child, who will never be the same, as their gnome has now been altered, and immune system compromised.

http://www.whale.to/vaccine/voting.html

Some very forthright quotes over years on vaccines:

He claims that Jesus would be vaccinating the children using

Matthew 18:6,

But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and [that] he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

He also mockenly says that:

Matthew 25: 40

Verily I say unto you, in as much as you have done it unto the least of my brethren yes have done it unto me. (Should be emblazened on the entrance way of every childrens hospital.)
What a distorted mind, he has as he has shown when he spews out this comment, "babies can handle 100, 000 vaccinations, but then changed it to 10,000.

How about we get 10,000 parents lined up who have children harmed by your vaccines, and they each get a turn jabbing you with your toxins. How long do you think you would last OFF it? Ten thousand should be very easy to find even with the under reporting from the medical profession to VAERS.

https://defending-gibraltar.net/t/vaers-another-corrupt-government-agency-pulling-the-wool-over-yours-eyes-in-collusion-with-the-cdc-and-fda-as-well-as-big-pharma/2151?u=be1

Falsely claiming that the anti -vaxxers are the ones hurting the children, and are the evildoers, the "conspiracy theorists", the ones who out of your own mouth, bring order out of chaos, are evil.

OFF it is the conspirer/ and the evil doer turning upside down and inside out... treacherous and evil...

Have you been lying to parents throughout the corrupt media in regards to vaccines causing autism, discrediting and mocking those who disagree with you OFF it? Creating even more pain and suffering for them?

Paul Offit Accidentally Speaks the Truth about MMR and Autism

Conspiracy's have been recorded in the Holy Bible showing how evil men come together to get dishonest gain.
Paul Off it is just one Of the "devils many humble servants" playing his part.

Treacherous Judah

Jeremiah (the inverted 9/11
Something THEY likev to do)

11:9 And the "I AM" said unto me, A conspiracy is found among the men of Judah, and among the inhabitants of Jerusalem.

Ezekial

22:25 [There is] a conspiracy of her prophets in the midst thereof, like a roaring lion ravening the prey; they have devoured souls; they have taken the treasure and precious things; they have made her many widows in the midst thereof.

How many more Moms and Dads must loose their child to this satanic cult?

He quotes from the Bible, yet at the same time, when people reference the Holy Bible for religious exemptions, he scolds them with his babbling rhetoric "Those tattered outmoded scribbles, from the Old Testament and Koran can't possibly address vaccines, because vaccines are newer."

Here is a rich Jew from the Synagogue of Satan telling the Catholics and Christians and every other religion what Jesus would do.

Can we please pull back the curtains on this guy, and give him some credit, as he's so modest in this arena... The public arena, "its to heated, too messy, there's no control". He's just a coward hiding behind his mantra because he is too afraid the truth would bite him where the sun doesn't shine.

He states lets give credit where credit is due. In regards to the covid vaccines... They, The Government, moved it forward, They have put billions into the vaccine effort, They took the risk out of the pharmaceutical companies, They paid for Modernas phase 3 trial, which would have cost tens of millions, and They made tens of millions of doses, not knowing if it would be used or thrown away. Earth calling Paul, you are on several advisory committees which get the vaccines to the consumer, You've sold your soul to the devil pushing, promoting, and jabbing these vaccines so please Paul, give yourself a little credit where credit is due. When asked during an interview on C- SPAN if the FDA would listen to your advice you stated yes, and as Congress put it, its as good as a Federal mandate when another committee you sit on, ACIP advises which vaccines to implement and mandate.

Did you give your thumbs up for 5 tear Olds to be jabbed with covid vax Paul OFF it

Are you going to do the same thing on the 15th of Feb. 2022 to babies age 6 months to 4 yrs old Paul knowing that the clinical trials failed?

Please call, write or email Paul OFF it with the URGENT message to vote No to authorize these deadly vaccines to children who don't need it!!!

Paul Offit, M.D.
Professor of Pediatrics
Division of Infectious Diseases
Abramson Research Building
The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
Philadelphia, PA 19104
phone: (215) 590-2020
offit@chop.edu
https://twitter.com/DrPaulOffit

Urgent! Stop FDA Approval of Pfizer Shots for Kids 6 Months to 4 Years

You said that the vaccines were causing the myocarditis, and its made worse with the booster shot, especially for the young, and here you are on a panel that dictates that poor childs death.
You lied when you said Myocarditis is transient and will resolve over time, but that's what you do as you clearly admitted on tape about autism.

All these "committees", or "advisory" panels which pedal your junk science, CDC, FDA, VFV, FAVAC, ECBT, AAP, many where you sit on the board, all funded by industry, and corrupt governments, poisoning millions, upon millions, of unsuspecting parents and children, often times maiming and killing along your destructive path.
Take your Rotavirus vaccine for example, the FDA and the CDC were aware of serious side effects and conflicts of interest with "advisory" members profiting from your decision, and you don't have a problem with that? Were YOU profiting off the backs of little children Paul? This is where you should invoke Matthew 18:6. It Is you who will have the millstone around your neck. You ignored the clinical trials that showed very serious and deadly intestinal conditions, and your worried about coming off as a respected peer? Respect from whom, the same criminals that sit in your circle. You knew that the rotavirus vax only worked on a handful of the dozens of related rotaviruses that run wild so it would have no effect. You were aware of the contaminated DNA fragments containing porcine cells, that showed wasting in pigs, were you not Paul? You must have been aware of Mercks tainting the samples and spiking the blood with animal antibodies to falsify the data?

The Rotateq virus contains the same Simian virus found in the polio vaccines that the CDC admitted causes cancer... You and Stanley, Hilleman, and the rest of your gang surely are a degradation on society.

Were you at any of the meetings when Merck tried to bribe the staff to follow fraudulent testing procedures, and threatened the virologist with jail if he reported the fraud?

https://vaccineimpact.com/2014/dangerous-doctor-media-vaccine-promoter-has-huge-conflict-of-interest/

Psalm 10:2 The wicked in [his] pride doth persecute the poor: let them be taken in the devices that they have imagined.

WE ARE IN AN AGE OF SCIENCE BY PRESS RELEASE

OFF it comes from a line of "tough Jews", "bookies", "Bullshitters"
"Salesmen", and growing up he decided he never wanted to become a salesman or bullshitter, like his father, so he chose science???

Timothy

5:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane [and] vain babblings, and OPPOSITIONS OF SCIENCE (knowledge) FALSELY SO CALLED:

His science is the science of manipulation, magic, lies and potions.

**"I feel like I have become a vaccine performance artist **
you know? You feel like your part of a show."
:clapper: :movie_camera:

Because you want to CONvince people about the data, but first of all the data don't speak for themselves, and secondly, I think the more entertaining and fun you make it, the more accepted it is."

Just recently he was telling parents and children that the vaccine makes them superheros, makes them superman, the virus or bacteria can now bounce right off you.

Getting back to OFF it's heros', that will give you more of a glimpse into what he is truly like. Stanley Plotkin is one, the other, Maurice Ralph Hilleman.
Looking at Stanley Plotkin Paul thought to himself, this guy is dealing with an entire population, while I'm here just dealing with one patient at a time. In that moment I realized THE POWER OF VACCINES. Stanley, he's the atheist child abuser extraordinaire. Using orphans and the feeble minded to conduct his toxic studies, including using 76 aborted fetuses to make vaccines.
He hoped his book would become more popular than the Holy Bible. (He may have inhaled one to many porcine cells, in his line of work). :pig:Justifying his position on vaccines he proudly boasts he's happy to go to hell for doing so.
https://thehighwire.com/editorial/exposed-world-renowned-vaccine-scientists-shocking-legal-deposition-now-public/

Plotkin Shares OFF it's ** point of view, “There shouldn’t be parental consent,” and the parents who oppose vaccines, [the anti-vaxers], are “Child abusers.
They have been tirelessly working toward this ideology for years, inching ever closer with each script to achieving this.
Like the Measles outbreaks one in Philly (how convenient for Paul, where parents in this Church do not vaccinate their children, and presto, they come down with the disease?), and the press coverage, what an accomplishment. And another at Disneyland which oddly enough Paul refers to as the "Garden if Eden", all while the salivating scribes have already written the "legalese" on how they would NOT need consent from parents to vaccinate. Must have bought Paul back to that book signing in Princeton many years earlier when asked, will there ever be a backlash against the parents who Opt out? Paul responded mischievously...We'll see... That's interesting... FF anyone??

Here's Off it :

"What's the best way to convince a parent to get a vaccine?"

"Have an outbreak."

"Fear sells."

https://twitter.com/Staci04907284/status/1383945555634651140?s=20&t=0UBRQrR0fuEHZ6X6_HV26A

Eliminating parental religious and philosophical rights would be a dream come true for them. There has been threats of jail for parents who refuse their religion, VACCINES, which the Supreme Court ruled in 2011 Are UNAVOIDABLY UNSAFE
Plotkin has ties to Sanofi Pasteur who RAND Corporation paid to show how to turn schools into vaccine clinics, parental consent laws are in the way, and for alternative vaccine option, modernization is required to make progress.

https://vaccineimpact.com/2014/dr-offit-wants-to-eliminate-religious-and-philosophical-vaccine-exemptions/

(Attorney Refutes Dr. Offit’s Vaccine Exemption Criticism - Vaccine Impact)
Exhaustive RAND Corporation review of vaccine side effects finds strong evidence that vaccines cause Guillain-Barre Syndrome, myalgia, seizures, meningitis, encephalitis and more

A very well written post highlighting this: Religious Exemptions To Jabs Under Fire – Stand Your Ground

See this post here Meet Dr. Stanley Plotkin – Vaccine Drug Kingpin

Meet Dr. Stanley Plotkin – Vaccine Drug Kingpin :

And then there is Maurice Ralph Hilleman, another hero and Merck scientist working at the West Point lab, creating vaccines to poison your children. He kept shrunken replicas of the heads of those he fired in his office. Maurice who famously stated "If it looks like I'm a bastard on the outside, then take a deep look inside, and you'll see I'm a bastard there too". He invented measles, mumps, rubella, hepA, hepB, chicken pox, pnuemococcus and MMR combo vaccinations. He proudly boasted of himself that he was a bastion of "Dirty Industry".
And when he says dirty he means dirty there is nothing clean about these vaccines.

Here Hilleman admits cancer and aids are in the Merck vaccines, yet they don't "blow the whistle", because its of the "scientific community".

https://defending-gibraltar.net/t/shocking-merck-cancer-sv40-and-aids-in-vaccines-admission-by-dr-maurice-hilleman/1260?u=be1

On Hillemans death bed, OFF it
Asked if he thought WE can stop this (the decline in vaccinations and the backlash toward vaccines) ...Are people going to have to die asked OFF it? Maurice struggling to breathe said yes... Maurice was often right, thought Paul. Can anyone smell the BS coming out of Paul's ticking time bomb of a mind... Problem- Reaction-Solution... ** :thinking:**
PLANDEMIC

So who is Paul OFF it, he in his own words states "I'm just a bullshitter"

Paul OFF it is just another part of the same...

8 Likes

Hello Be1,

I hope you are well.

Thank you for sharing this Information.

When one day it is revealed who the real Judah are then hopefully we can stop calling these ugly bastards the same, because THEY are not.

Thank-you again i enjoyed reading your message.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words.

Agreed, one day soon the "ugly bastards" will be known for who they are...
(Idumeans)

King of kings’ Bible - Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are NOT, but [are] (Idumeans) the synagogue of Satan.

And will The real Judah please stand up...

You are welcome
imago0098921469s

2 Likes

Love it :grinning: