Time to Arrest Covid Tyrants – Public Officials Are Committing Felony Crimes

Former Pfizer expert Karen Kingston joins Stew Peters once again.

Will there ever be any real accountability for all the suffering our leaders have imposed on ordinary people in the past two years? Yes. There will. Read the word of God, and you’ll know this to be true.

This time, she wants to offer our listeners her guide for making a criminal complaint against state and local politicians who are power-tripping by exploiting Covid-19 to issue illegal mandates against American citizens.
She joins us to discuss.

Download Karen's mandate document here: Red Voice Media

Video at link.

Former Pfizer Employee Confirms Poison in COVID ‘Kill Shot’

Unvaxed At Risk From Vaxed In Coming Dark Winter

A Patent Issued for The Purpose of Contact Tracing All Vaccinated Humans Worldwide – “Wake up stupid little sheep. You are being led to your slaughter.”

RECEIPTS: DoD Joint Artificial Intelligence Center Monitoring Vaxx Deaths!

:gibraltar: Crimes Against Humanity Committed in Gibraltar – Christ demands that the RGP Commissioner and Governor Arrest and Prosecute the Perpetrators

6 Likes

Max Igan has had enough. Warning: f-word. I reserve judgement. Max Igan is understandably upset and angered at the situation in Australia. He was forced to flee from Australia for his safety.

Max Igan - The Final War Is Upon Us - Who Do You Trust

3 Likes

Because Christopher Key stood up to the tyrants mask became optional in some schools.

Hear It From Me, Christopher Key

My name is Christopher Key, I have owned a health club called Steel City Fitness, which specialized in health and wellness, and co-owned SWATS, a company with its own controversy. I also started a company called Health Management Systems that utilized a device that measures body fat.

I have been on the cover of Sports Illustrated, and I helped professional athletes and the public without drugs, chemicals, and surgery until the government came and seized everything I owned and shut me down. This happened seven years ago.

I was recently fired from my job of six years for being a patriot and standing against a tyrannical school board in Alabama. Because of these efforts, the mask mandate was lifted, and kids will not have to provide proof of inoculation to return to in-person learning in the fall.

Since publicly announcing that victory and encouraging fellow Americans to fight against the unconstitutional mandates, I was fired from my job by my ‘bully boss.’

Rather than feeling sorry for myself, I have responded to a higher calling and will be traveling the country to fight for YOUR KIDS!

Christopher's Mission

1 Like

Stew Peters Reacts To ‘Vaccine Police’ Founder’s Outrageous Arrest and LA Times Hit Piece

"Christopher Key is the least violent person you'll ever want to meet," Peters said. "He's being set up, or he's being used to set up (someone else).

By Leah Anaya
January 11, 2022

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2022/01/stew-peters-reacts-to-vaccine-police-founders-outrageous-arrest-and-la-times-hit-piece/

CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY – Dr. Reiner Fuellmich, his bombshell videos, and the legal-suits

1 Like

HEALTH“Felony Murder”: Researcher Uncovers Buried Vaccine Death Data

'Unlawful' - UK's Nazi Sunak Continues to Push COVID Narrative - Young Hearts...