The Whole Pandemic Was A TROJAN HORSE For Vaccines – Fauci Is The Epitome Of Evil

[This includes everyone in Gibraltar following Fauci's lead.]

https://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=244245

Dr. Stella Immanuel, a COVID-19 frontline doctor from Houston believes that the whole “pandemic” is a Trojan Horse for vaccines designed by Bill Gates to depopulate the earth.

Dr. Stella went viral for speaking the truth about the life-saving COVID-19 treatment Hydroxychloroquine and her ongoing bravery in this fight against the establishment

Earlier this month, The Gateway Pundit correspondent caught up with Dr. Stella in Tulsa, Oklahoma to discuss the satanic vaccine mandates.

Conradson: So, how with the new vaccines coming out, vaccine mandates. What does that make you think? how do you feel about vaccine mandates?

Immanuel: I actually think that the whole pandemic was a Trojan Horse for vaccines. COVID, from day one, I’ve always said it, it’s completely treatable, and it’s completely preventable, And there is no reason for you to be giving a vaccine for a disease that’s completely treatable, and completely preventable. And on top of that, the death rate of COVID is not that high. So, we need to wake up and realize that these mandates, the vaccines, and everything is taking us right into the book of Revelations where you cannot buy or sell without taking the vax. I tell people my big mantra right now is, get prevention, early treatment, if you get sick, sick, sick and end up in the hospital, don’t be afraid, because you know that it’s a transition. If you’re, if you’re a child of God, if you’re a Christian, you should not be afraid to die, first of all. So the reason why they can cage us is we’re all so scared. So I said, you know, die saved and die human. And don’t allow yourself to be genetically modified. These things are no vaccine, they are gene therapy. And if you listen to Dr. Kerry Madej, she actually looked into the microscope and look at some of this vaccine. The stuff she sees in them is horrible. So, we are in a really crazy situation right now where human beings are basically being genetically modified. They want to download our minds connect us on the internet of things. If you listen to somebody like Charles Morgan, or Amy Cruz, that used to work for DARPA, right. And right now, she works at the Platypus Institute which is like human enhancement…

…People in the White House are not being mandated, employees of the CDC are not being mandated, a lot of Democratic lawmakers are not being mandated to get vaccines, and people that work for Pfizer are not being mandated. Why is the general public being mandated? Why are they trying to give vaccines to children that barely get COVID? There’s a very sinister thing going on. And the reason why it’s going on and on is because we comply. For those that were vaccinated out of fear, out of, they didn’t want to lose their jobs, repent, ask God to forgive you, and ask the Lord to cleanse that stuff out of you. You know the blood of Jesus works, but please don’t get vaccinated. Get Hydroxychloroquine, get Ivermectin, you can go to our website, Drstellamd.com and get hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin. You can get vitamins. Keep yourself healthy and realize that this whole thing, all of this whole vaccination and everything COVID And everything is a Trojan Horse for vaccines. They want to scare 7 billion people, and they want all of us to get jabbed, they want all of us to get corrupted. And the good news is the end time is Jesus might be coming soon. And at the end of the day, Jesus wins.

Conradson: So Fauci and the CDC they are trying to cover up the efficacy of these drugs, these actual treatments for COVID-19. What do you think of them, do you think they’re killing people?

Immanuel: I think they’re evil. I don’t think they’re even human. Because you cannot be a human, and be that evil. When we talk about evil Fauci’s an epitome of evil. If you know what Fauci did in the days of, AIDS. The things that Fauci does, Fauci is the epitome of evil. And you know what, the good news about it is, at the end of the day, all of us are going to have a creator, that judges.

Conradson: So where do you think is this a big Pharma of money scam?

Immanuel: I think it is deeper.

Conradson: Deeper? Depopulation?

Immanuel: Depopulation. Bill Gates had a video, that said that if you do good vaccines, they can cut down the world’s population by 10 to 15%. Bill Gates has done a lot of atrocities in India in Africa and everything. If somebody tells you they want to depopulate the world with 15% with vaccines. Why would you let them sponsor a vaccine? And Bill Gates’ hands are in every vaccine. And then of course we talk about the whole Mark of the Beast, 666 thing. The Moderna vaccine has luciferase. Bill Gates tracking system is 0202666, the one that they are trying to pass into Congress is HR 060606. What else has to happen before people start thinking “Maybe the name of the Beast, the Number of the Beast is being released?” And it is just going to be a matter of time for the Mark to take over. I tell people get Hydroxychloroiquine for prevention, Ivermectin. Get treated early. Give your life to Christ.

Conradson: Thank you, and we’re where do we get these real treatments?

Immanuel: Go to doctorstellamd.com. We also have the vitamins we put together that has vitamin C, D, Zinc and Quercetin in one pill. Just stay safe, stay safe America. Don’t let these people kill you. Don’t let them genetically modify you. Die saved, die human.

These people are evil.

These people are deadly.

This Whole Fake Pandemic Was All About the Vaccine Shot – Dr. Peter McCullough

6 Likes

Agreed.

3 Likes

Agreed.

Fauci Actually Got Something Right, But for the Wrong Reasons

Many are warning that “they’re coming for our children now” with regard to COVID-19 vaccine mandates. Further, some have reacted with indignation to Fauci having recently pointed out in support of such mandates that “it is not something new” to mandate vaccines for schoolchildren and that this has been done for decades. Their indignation is presumably based upon the belief that mandates for COVID-19 vaccines will be materially different from mandates for other vaccines already used in children.

In fact, Fauci, the reigning king of deceitful double-speak, actually got something right. Vaccines already mandated upon children are similar to COVID-19 vaccines in many respects, except not in good ways, as Fauci would have us believe.

Many assume that COVID-19 vaccines will be the first vaccines mandated upon children without a showing of necessity, and without rigorous safety testing. They also assume that they’ll be the first mandated upon them without proven, long-lasting efficacy. They’re wrong on all counts.

Many other vaccines have been mandated upon US children without proof of necessity, safety, or long-lasting efficacy.

In 1983, the CDC recommended 24 doses of 7 vaccines by age 18. However, as explained in an August 19, 2021 article by Children’s Health Defense (CHD), “In the US, the vaccine schedule for children and adolescents currently includes as many as six dozen doses through age 18: up to 27 doses of 10 vaccines (14 antigens) through 15 months of age, another 13 doses of 8 vaccines (11 antigens) through age 18, plus one to two annual flu shot doses.”

Newborns and infants are being administered a hepatitis B vaccine without proof of necessity, safety, or long-lasting efficacy.

There has been no showing of necessity for mass measles vaccination, and widespread use of the measles vaccine has altered a beneficial, natural pattern.

There has been no showing of necessity for mass mumps vaccination, and widespread use of the mumps vaccine has altered a beneficial, natural pattern.

There has been no showing of necessity for mass chickenpox vaccination, and widespread use of the chickenpox vaccine has altered a beneficial, natural pattern.

The CDC has not proven that its entire schedule of recommended childhood vaccines provides a net benefit to children’s health, and unvaccinated v. vaccinated data indicates that unvaccinated children are healthier.

Many other vaccines have been mandated upon US children without proof of necessity, safety, or long-lasting efficacy, but this doesn’t warrant mandating more vaccines upon them under the same circumstances. It warrants rescuing them from those already mandated.

1 Like

Anything that would spur people to get jabbed

WATCH: Fauci Admits To CNN That Mandates Are a Way of Coercing American Sheep Into Getting Jabbed

Admitting to being a terrorist.

Why are these people not being arrested and prosecuted for terrorism, coersion and crimes against humanity? – Nurse Sends Out Letter and Compared the Guidelines as an ‘Act of Terrorism

COVID-19 a Pandemic of Fear ‘Manufactured’ by Authorities: Yale Epidemiologist

Jacob R – It’s Obedience Training

Ramping up the threat – Government psychologists admit waging psychological warfare on the nation. The Scientific Pandemic Insights Group on Behaviours (SPI-B), a subgroup of SAGE, which offers advice to the government about how to maximise the impact of its Covid-19 communications. Members of the Scientific Pandemic Influenza Group on Behaviour (SPI-B) warned in March last year that ministers needed to increase “the perceived level of personal threat”. Ministers have faced repeated accusations that they ramped up the threat from the pandemic to justify lockdowns and coerce the public into abiding by them.

"Anything that could get people more vaccinated would be welcome" Fauci said.

Gibraltar must have taken Fauci's words to heart, because they are definitely putting on a show – Gibraltar Booster Boosters

1 Like

10/24/22

Judge Orders Fauci, Other Top Officials to Testify Under Oath in Big Tech Censorship Case

1 Like

Democrats beg for covid forgiveness after destroying the lives of millions

• Democrats are begging for covid amnesty because they got caught
  • But they have no remorse, and they aren't sorry. They are evil.
  • Dems need to offer nationwide apology for covid tyranny, censorship and lies
  • Those who were fired need to be reinstated with back pay
  • All assets of vax pharma executives should be seized
  • Funds should be used to pay families of vaccine victims
  • We donate nearly 14K to California attorneys suing hospitals for covid murder
  • Why God rewards those who pay it forward and don't hoard money for themselves
  • Eurozone inflation soars beyond 10 percent as Europe faces winter of collapse
1 Like

Psalms 34:21 Evil shall slay the wicked: and they that hate the righteous shall be desolate.

Proverbs 17:11 An evil [man] seeketh only rebellion: therefore a cruel messenger shall be sent against him.
17:12 Let a bear robbed of her cubs meet a man, rather than a fool in his folly.
17:13 Whoso rewardeth evil for good, evil shall not depart from his house.
17:14 The beginning of strife [is as] when one letteth out water (once let out it cannot be stopped): therefore leave off contention, before it be meddled with.
17:15 He that justifieth the wicked, and he that condemneth the just, even they both [are] abomination to the "I AM".

Incontestable Proof that Covid-19 Jabs are a Dangerous, Reckless Fraud and more Dangerous than the Disease

5th November 2022

Before he was demonised and lied about for telling the truth about covid-19, The Observer newspaper said: ‘Dr Coleman is one of our most enlightened, trenchant and sensitive dispensers of medical advice.'

The Covid-19 jabs are being promoted and administered in a deliberately unprofessional way.

Whenever a new drug is introduced there are always rules about how it is to be prescribed.

Some drugs must be taken with food, others need to be taken on an empty stomach. Some drugs must be taken in the morning, others at night. Some drugs are suitable only for adults, others are best avoided by the elderly or by pregnant women.

The rules about when drugs should be taken are traditionally put together after the various trials have been performed. Sometimes, the rules change as doctors see how a drug affects different groups of people.

For example, it was only after the terrible experience with pregnant women that it was found that thalidomide may be safe for some patients but unsuitable for women who are expecting a baby.

Doctors are (or, rather, were) expected to look for accurate, independently sourced information obtained through careful research. The rules for prescribing new products are usually devised through long-term trials, careful observation and clinical experience and a doctor who ignores the prescribing rules can get into terrible trouble. He might lose his licence to practise and he might be sued.

I’ve been studying and writing about prescription drugs since the 1970s and until I was viciously attacked in the spring of 2020 I was widely regarded as the world’s leading authority on drug side effects and iatrogenesis. My many books on these subjects have been global bestsellers for decades and I have written over 5,000 articles for medical journals and leading magazines and newspapers. I have never known an exception to these simple rules – until now. Today, common sense has been reversed and it is the doctors who question bad medical practice who are being attacked in the media and who are losing their licences to practice.

The covid-19 experimental so-called vaccine is being treated quite differently to the way all other prescription drugs are treated. I believe it is now the most lethal medical product in history. And that means that it is also the most lethal man-made product of any kind. If the covid-19 jab were a car or an aeroplane it would have been withdrawn from sale a long time ago and the manufacturers would be awaiting trial and buying up large, life-time quantities of soap-on-a-rope.

Doctors (and others who prescribe drugs these days) are relying on information which is as independent as the news on the BBC – which is to say not really independent at all. (The BBC refuses to allow vaccine critics on its programmes and therefore provides a one-sided view – as favoured by the drug companies. The BBC, of course, has financial links to Bill Gates, the unqualified vaccine enthusiast.)

Everyone in health care knows that drug companies lie like thieves. They cheat, they trick and they commit major frauds. Some of the biggest frauds in the world were committed by drug companies – as I have shown many times. Drug company employees make the illegal drug cartels look decent and honest. And yet today doctors are promoting and giving a new pharmaceutical product on the basis of what they have been told by the drug companies.

Here are just some of the ways in which the covid-19 jab is getting unprecedented special and very dangerous treatment.

First, it is usual for drugs to be prescribed with caution to begin with. Drugs may be tried on specific groups of people. Trials usually continue for a few years before drugs are made widely available. However, the covid-19 experimental jabs are being rolled out to billions while the trial continues. Actually, in the past, no prescription drug would have been allowed on the market with the appalling early testing record of the covid-19 jabs. The brand new version of the covid jab introduced into the USA hasn’t been tested on people at all. Health experts have belatedly warned that the American decision to introduce new covid-19 booster jabs without clinical testing on humans `risks denting public trust and increasing hesitancy about vaccines.’ Sadly, it seems that doctors don’t give a damn about evidence or safety anymore.

Second, there is always debate and discussion about a new drug. Doctors are expected to offer judgements, observations and thoughts. The medical journals publish papers, letters and case histories. Today there is no discussion about the covid-19 jabs. Doctors who offer critical comments lose their licences and are reviled. The media, usually quick to highlight drug problems, attack doctors who try to draw attention to side effects or deaths. Information is suppressed. As I’ve said, the BBC boasts that it refuses to allow vaccine critics to express fears on its programmes – even if those fears are justified. The rest of the mainstream media is equally craven – ignoring the need to consider public safety and preferring to avoid upsetting governments and drug companies.

Third, no one worries about being sued because everyone has been given indemnity. Patients who are crippled may be able to claim a relatively small sum of compensation from their government but thanks to intervention from drug company investor Bill Gates the drug company manufacturers cannot be sued. And it seems that doctors may also be immune from legal action in the civil courts. (Most have broken international law by prescribing experimental products without first making sure that they had received full, informed consent from those who’ve been jabbed.)

Fourth, those who had an unapproved vaccine (i.e. one which does not enable them to enter the United States or Europe) were told that they could also have an approved vaccine (one which would allow them to travel more freely). I’ve seen absolutely no evidence showing that this is safe. I have seen no satisfactory, conclusive tests or trials to see if doses of different vaccines are compatible or deadly.

Fifth, the drug companies said that the second dose of the vaccine should be given twelve weeks after the first dose. But many doctors have given the second dose just four weeks after the first. I am unaware of any tests to show that this was safe or effective. It was reported that doctors did not get paid for giving the first jab until they had given the second jab. One doesn’t have to be cynical to wonder if the doctors might have been rushing the second jab so that they got paid more speedily. Maybe doctors were worried that if they didn’t get the second jab done quickly the vaccinated individual might not return to have it done – either because they had bad side effects or because they were dead. As far as I know no doctors have yet given the second jab to dead people but nothing would surprise me about covid-19 jabs.

Sixth, it was originally said that the covid-19 jab should not be given to pregnant woman. This advice was then ignored and the jab was given to women who were or might have been pregnant. I saw no evidence to suggest – let alone show – that this was safe.

Seventh, the covid-19 jab was given to terminally ill patients who had been marked as unsuitable for resuscitation. There really does not seem to be a lot of point in giving a jab which does nothing but perhaps slightly reduce the risk of serious illness to patients who are due to die shortly and who, it has been decided, should be labelled with DNR notices – Do Not Resuscitate notices.

Eighth, it is now widely known that the covid-19 jabs may cause blood problems including clotting. But I know the jabs were given to patient who have a medical history of blood clotting.

Ninth, individuals were given a first jab manufactured by one company and a second jab manufactured by another company. This is against all basic medical principles. There is as yet no evidence to show that this is safe in the long term but early tests reportedly show more side effects.

Tenth, doctors are giving a dose of the covid-19 jab together with a flu vaccine at the same time. Patients have reported having one jab in one arm and the other jab in the other arm at more or less the same time. As far as I can find out there have been absolutely no tests done to see if this is safe.

Eleventh, the covid-19 jab will now be given to infants. As predicted, the jab has been added to the extraordinary list of vaccines given to infants under the age of 18 months. I would love to see some evidence that this is safe, effective and useful. Meanwhile, I believe it is not safe, not effective and not useful.

So, that’s eleven ways in which the giving of the covid-19 jab, or whatever you want to call it, is unscientific. This is deliberately unprofessional and wildly reckless. Moreover, there is now a mass of evidence showing that the covid-19 jab has killed thousands and injured many, many more. The evidence is freely available on my websites.

Those doctors who are involved in this massive, uncontrolled, global experiment should be struck off the medical register and put in jail. Instead they will be rewarded with huge amounts of money and praise while doctors who protest lose their licences and are abused in the media and on the internet.

Journalists have ignored all these questions and done nothing to raise debate about what has been done – and what is still being done. There is clearly very little science to this experiment and what little science exists is being ignored. Their cowardice is unprecedented and shameful.

Those doctors and journalists who accept the lies and the nonsenses are, like good Germans in World War II, accepting the lies and deceits and misinformation because it’s easier, far more profitable, and far more comfortable than confronting the lies with the simple truths I have just outlined. Doctors and journalists are terrified of questioning the way things are being done lest they too be vilified, abused and professionally destroyed.

And so free speech has been destroyed and, along with free speech, millions of lives are being destroyed too. It is impossible to say how many will die or be injured as a result of the covid jab fraud but the one thing I am sure of is that far, far more people will be killed or injured by the jab than were killed or injured by covid-19, the rebranded flu.

The cure will have proved far deadlier than the disease.

Those who doubt or criticise might like to look back on my published work on covid-19 since February 2020. Everything I have written is still available and although over 300 videos have been censored or removed from YouTube and BrandNewTube the transcripts are all still available on www.vernoncoleman.com and many of my videos have been rescued and are now available again here.

1 Like

How Drug Companies Cheat, Lie and Deceive

By Rhoda Wilson on September 23, 2023

Some critics assume that drug companies suddenly became “crooked” and “dishonest” with the production of the covid 19 “vaccines.” But that’s not true. Dr. Vernon Coleman first exposed the drug companies in a book published nearly half a century ago.

Drug company staff have been deceitful, misleading and dangerous for decades and the industry has been institutionally corrupt and devious for many, many years. By Dr. Vernon Coleman

Some critics assume that drug companies suddenly became “crooked” and “dishonest” with the production of the covid 19 “vaccines.” But that’s not true. I first exposed the drug companies in my book ‘The Medicine Men’ which was published nearly half a century ago – in 1975. Drug company staff have been deceitful, misleading and dangerous for decades. Drug industry staffers haven’t just got bad. The industry has been institutionally corrupt and devious for many, many years. Employees always take the credit if they produce something useful but never own the blame when things go wrong – as they so often do.

In the early 1970s, I applied for a job with a drug company so that I could expose some of the industry’s dirty secrets. The company gave me a job but then recognised my name and insisted that I sign a contract promising not to write about anything I discovered. Naturally, I declined to sign the contract!

Nevertheless, I still managed to do a good deal of research and to write my book exposing the industry. The book was called ‘The Medicine Men’.

Days after I wrote The Medicine Men a major drug company offered to give me money to go on a speaking tour. The aim, it was clear, to buy me with a considerable pay-off. I laughed at them and said “No”! (The Medicine Men has been republished and is now available again.)

I’ve been exposing the drug companies ever since.

Here are just some of the ways in which drug companies cheat and put patients’ lives at risk:

1. Drug companies suppress research which they regard as commercially inconvenient. If a research project shows that a new drug is dangerous then the drug company responsible for the research will refuse to publish the results. The truth will “out” eventually, of course. But by then many thousands of people may have died or been injured.

2. Drug companies never do research which might highlight serious problems with their products. So, for example, I don’t believe vaccine makers do sufficient research to find out if their products are safe for long-term use or safe to be given with other products as part of a mass vaccination programme. I believe there is a desperate need for more research into how vaccines affect the immune system. (Read my book ‘Anyone who tells you vaccines are safe and effective is lying’ for surprising facts. Despite many attempts to destroy the book, it is still available. Every newspaper and magazine refused to review it when the book was published.)

3. Drug companies have bought and corrupted the medical establishment with gifts, money and free holidays. The corruption is so extensive that it is nigh on impossible to find any eminent medical body that isn’t stuffed with people who are receiving or have received money from drug companies.

4. Drug companies use animal experiments to “prove” that their products are safe for human use. But this is fraudulent. Drug companies know that tests done on animals are unreliable and cannot be trusted. Moreover, tests on animals are recognised as being utterly useless by the industry, the medical profession and the watchdogs. My book ‘Betrayal of Trust’ (now republished) contains details of 50 drugs which caused cancer and other serious problems when given to animals but which were passed for human use. I took a fifteen-foot-long computer print-out to a House of Commons committee – the print-out contained nothing but the names of drugs which kill animals but are prescribed for people. I wanted the House of Commons to stop experiments on animals. Nothing happened.

5. Drug companies do everything they can to suppress the truth. When I was hired to speak to NHS staff about drug side effects, drug company bosses forced the company to fire me before I could speak. I was replaced with a drug company employee! When I edited the British Clinical Journal, a drug company executive told the publisher to fire me. (He did.) The European Medical Journal (which I founded, edited, paid for and ran entirely without drug company advertising) had to close after an expensive lawsuit and injunction paid for by a pro-vivisection pressure group funded by drug companies. The opposing lawyers had more cuttings about me than I had ever seen. They also had copies of private letters which I found a little startling. (I ended up being threatened with a possible prison sentence but managed to save a book publishing imprint EMJ Books out of the wreckage.)

6. Drug companies control most big charities. They give the charities huge amounts of money to promote their products.

7. Drug companies pay huge amounts of money for advertising space in medical journals. I don’t know of any medical journals which are free of what I see as a significant conflict of interest. I have never accepted advertising on my own books, articles or videos so that there can never be any doubt about my independence.

8. Drug companies hide or lie about the side effects of drugs – sometimes managing to do this for years.

9. Drug companies pressurise journalists and editors not to publish critical material. After I wrote a series of articles which a drug company didn’t like, my research file mysteriously disappeared from a filing cabinet. The editor refused to continue to publish the series because my research file had gone. Drug company pressure spreads far and wide. After I was invited to speak to the Oxford Union in a debate about vivisection the invitation was withdrawn because no drug company employed vivisectionist would speak against me. The vivisectionists were frightened they’d lose the debate and so the Union cancelled me. Drug company lobbyists have helped get my books banned around the world.

10. Drug companies have a massive amount of influence over statutory bodies which are supposed to protect the public.

For the record, I regard it as an honour that drug companies seem to regard me as their No 1 Enemy.

Vernon Coleman’s first book ‘The Medicine Men‘ has been republished and is available via the bookshop on his website.