The Law of God - How it is applied or defiled

The blessings and curses in Gods law Deut 28

2 Likes

Perhaps, people ought to be watchful of who they "salute".

Stats Say Christianity in America Dying? Other Evidence Says: Not So Fast … Stats Say Christianity in America Dying? Other Evidence Says: Not So Fast ... » DailySurge

2 kings 4:29 Then he said to Gehazi, Gird up thy loins, and take my staff in thine hand, and go thy way: if thou meet any man, salute him not; and if any salute thee, answer him not again: and lay my staff upon the face of the child. King of kings' Bible - 2 kings

Isaiah 40:17 All nations before Him [are] as nothing; and they are counted to Him less than nothing, and vanity. King of kings' Bible - Isaiah

Luke 10:4 Carry neither purse, nor scrip, nor shoes: and salute no man by the way. King of kings' Bible - Luke

Matthew 23:8 But be not ye called priest (etc.): for One is your Teacher, [even] Christ; and all ye are brethren.
23:9 And call no [man] your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
23:10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, [even] Christ. The New Song

TWHOFTF 2:13 The fifth God given right is the right to self-defence, from evil. The Way Home

Canadians Can No Longer Legally Buy, Sell, or Transfer Handguns as Tyrant Trudeau Orders Immediate Freeze on the Sale of Handguns

The totalitarian takeover of Western society has triumphed once again.

At a news conference in Surrey, British Columbia on Friday, Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau Castro channeled his inner Castro as his fascist government announced a statewide ban on the sale, purchase, and transfer of handguns effective immediately.

Canadians cannot also bring newly acquired handguns into the country.

The nationwide ban was initially declared in May 2022 alongside Bill C-21, which is currently being debated in the Canadian Parliament.

“In May, our government introduced measures to implement a national freeze on handgun ownership. Today, our national freeze on handguns is coming into force. From today forward, it is no longer legal to buy, sell, or transfer a handgun in Canada,” Trudeau said during the press conference.

“We have frozen the market for handguns in this country and our ban on imports that took effect in August remains in place. This is one of the strongest actions we’ve taken on gun violence in a generation,” he added.

“Fewer guns mean safer communities. That’s why we’re implementing some of the strongest gun control measures in a generation,” Trudeau said in a news release.

Trudeau’s regime has already banned more than 1,500 types of assault-style firearms.

“The national handgun freeze is part of the government’s comprehensive plan to tackle gun violence. We have already banned over 1,500 types of assault-style firearms and have strengthened our gun control laws to expand background checks. Bill C-21 proposes further measures to keep guns out of the wrong hands like revoking the firearms licences of those involved in acts of domestic violence or criminal harassment, continuing to fight gun smuggling and trafficking, and providing law enforcement more tools to investigate firearms crimes,” the news release stated.

“Canadians have the right to feel safe in their homes, in their schools, and in their places of worship,” Trudeau said. “With handgun violence increasing across Canada, it is our duty to take urgent action to remove these deadly weapons from our communities. Today, we’re keeping more guns out of our communities, and keeping our kids safe.”

Member of Parliament Marco Mendicino stated during the conference, “Those guns have no place in any community, they were designed for one purpose and that’s to kill people.”

They target only government-licensed handgun users and businesses.

• You risk criminal charges, confiscations, and jail if you buy, sell, give away, or inherit any pistol or revolver.
  • Police will confiscate your handguns when you die.
  • You’re still allowed to use your handguns for now.
  • The prohibitions on ownership transfers don’t apply if you requested them before today.

Expanding Crackdown

• Today’s crackdown on honest citizens is part of Trudeau’s expanding attacks against hunters, sport shooters, firearm collectors, and the businesses that serve them.
  • It follows the prohibition of handgun imports in August.
  • Most gun stores and importers had shut down their handgun operations before today, eliminating more than 30% of Canada’s firearm industry.
  • Trudeau began publicly considering handgun prohibitions and confiscations in 2018.

Almost 250,000 Handgun Transfers

• Canadians with a government-issued firearm Possession and Acquisition Licence (PAL) applied for 246,058 handgun transfers from May 23 to September 27, the Department of Public Safety said today.
  • That represents more than three years of sales.
  • The shopping spree boosted total handgun ownership to about 1.2 million.
  • Today’s regulatory attack instantly wiped out more than $1 billion in wealth for Canada’s roughly 300,000 handgunners and our families, as the market value of our handguns and related accessories suddenly plunged to zero.

Limited Exemptions

• About 8,000 high-level shooting athletes are exempt from today’s prohibitions.
  • About 6,000 security guards and people authorized for so-called “wilderness carry,” are also exempt.
  • The movie industry is also exempt.

What’s Next

The Liberals+RCMP are working on a range of new prohibitions and confiscations targeting honest firearm users, in addition to ending legal handgun ownership.

Their legislative and regulatory attacks include:

So sad

1 Like

ITS A PERFECT LAW

1 Like

(spiritually) Love you

@DylanHall,
ONE Love Forever Young

South African farm murders a curse of Gods Laws short version

Death Penalty Deters Murder

Deuteronomy 21:18 If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and [that], when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them:
21:19 Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place;
21:20 And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son [is] stubborn and rebellious [against God] , he will not obey our voice; [he is] a glutton, and a drunkard.
21:21 And [if it be true] all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die : so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear .The New Song

Boy, 10, 'shot his mom dead at close range for refusing to get him a $500 VR headset' - then used her Amazon account to buy one: Milwaukee cops charge him as an ADULT

• The boy shot his 44-year-old mother Quiana Mann dead at their home
  • The 10-year-old, who is said to have 'rage issues', has been charged with first-degree reckless homicide and will be tried as an adult
  • He is accused of shooting his mother in the face at close range because she refused to buy him a VR headset
  • The next day, he used his mother's Amazon account to buy an Oculus Virtual Reality headset - which costs up to $500
  • The boy is expected to appear in court on December 8 and could face up to 60 years in prison if convicted as an adult

Video (alt. platform) found in article:

TEN-YEAR-OLD BOY SHOOTS MOM DEAD AT CLOSE RANGE FOR REFUSING TO BUY HIM A VR HEADSET

Gods law vs Mans law

12 years ago.
CNN's Rick Sanchez interviews an author who says it's time for a new moral compass, for a new economy.

Perhaps he might enjoy reading Green, Sustainable Economics - A Phase of Divine Law
https://jahtruth.net/greeneco.htm

Old clip but nice to see people being interested and talking about God's Laws and society.

4 Likes

JUDGEMENT

1 Like

The ten-tribed "House of Israel" had been slaves in Assyria since 722 B.C. and therefore had learned to speak Assyrian; which is why there are Assyrian (Germanic) words in the English and other North-European languages today. They also lost their Sabbath Sign, that told them who they were, having changed their Sabbath day from the true Sabbath which is the seventh day of the week (Saturday) to the Assyrian and Babylonian Sun-worship religions’ worship-day of Sunday, and so had begun to lose their true history; Mosaic Laws in The Torah and also their identity as Israelites.

Excerpted from: The Story (in brief) of Tephi

2 Likes

Deuteronomy 6:1 Now these [are] the Commandments , the Statutes , and the Judgments , which the "I AM" your God commanded to teach you, that ye might do [them] in the land where ye go to possess it:
6:2 That thou mightest fear the "I AM" thy God, to keep all His Statutes and His Commandments, which I command thee, thou, and thy son, and thy son's son (in perpetuity), all the days of thy life; and that thy days may be prolonged.
6:7 And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up. The New Song

2 Likes

Deuteronomy 4:14 And the "I AM" commanded me at that time to teach you Statutes and Judgments , that ye might do THEM in the land where ye go over to possess it.
4:15 Take ye therefore good heed unto yourselves; for ye saw no manner of similitude on the day [that] the "I AM" spoke unto you in Horeb out of the midst of the fire [in the sky] :
4:16 Lest ye corrupt [yourselves], and make you a graven image, the similitude of ANY figure , the likeness of male or female ,
4:17 The likeness of any beast that [is] on the earth, the likeness of any winged fowl that flieth in the air,
4:18 The likeness of any thing that creepeth on the ground, the likeness of any fish that [is] in the waters beneath the earth:
4:19 And lest thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and when thou seest the sun, and the moon, and the stars, [even] all the host of heaven, shouldest be driven to worship them , and serve them , which the "I AM" thy God hath divided unto all nations under the whole heaven.
4:20 But the "I AM" hath taken you, and brought you forth out of the iron furnace, [even] out of Egypt, to be unto him a people of inheritance, as [ye are] this day.
4:23 Take heed unto yourselves, lest ye forget The Covenant of the "I AM" your God, which He made with YOU , and make you a graven image , [or] the likeness of ANY [thing], which the "I AM" thy God hath FORBIDDEN thee. The New Song

1 Like

There is no Justice without God's Laws.
Tens of thousands witnesses (as below). No Justice.

Deuteronomy 17:6 At the mouth of two witnesses, or three witnesses, shall he that is worthy of death be put to death; [but] at the mouth of one witness he shall not be put to death.
17:7 The hands of the witnesses shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterward the hands of all the people. So thou shalt put the evil away from among you. The New Song

**Psalm 1:1 Blessed [is] the man that walketh not in the counsel of the unGodly, nor standeth like the sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
1:2 But his delight [is] in The Law of the "I AM"; and in His Law doth he meditate day and night.
1:3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
1:4 The unGodly [are] not so: but [are] like the chaff which the wind driveth away.
1:5 Therefore the unGodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.
1:6 For the "I AM" knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the unGodly shall perish.

Psalm 19:1 <To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.> The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament showeth His handywork.
19:2 Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night showeth knowledge.
19:3 [There is] no speech nor language, [where] their voice is not heard.
19:4 Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath He set a Tabernacle for the sun,
19:5 Which [is] as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, [and] rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.
19:6 His going forth [is] from the end of the heaven, and His circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.
19:7 The Law of the "I AM" [is] Perfect, converting the soul: The Covenant of the "I AM" [is] sure, making wise the simple.
19:8 The Statutes of the "I AM" [are] right, rejoicing the heart: the Commandment of the "I AM" [is] pure, enlightening the eyes.
19:9 The fear of the "I AM" [is] clean, enduring for ever: the Judgments of the "I AM" [are] True [and] Righteous altogether.
19:10 More to be desired [are they] than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.
19:11 Moreover by them is Thy servant warned: [and] in keeping of them [there is] great reward.
19:12 Who can understand [his] errors? Cleanse Thou me from secret [faults].
19:13 Keep back Thy servant also from presumptuous [sins]; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression.
19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in Thy sight, O "I AM", my strength, and my redeemer.

Psalm 37:31 The Law of his God [is] in his heart; none of his steps shall slide.
37:32 The wicked watcheth the righteous, and seeketh to slay him.
37:33 The "I AM" will not leave him in his hand, nor condemn him when he is judged.
37:34 Wait on the "I AM", and keep His Way, and He shall exalt thee to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see [it].
37:35 I have seen the wicked in great power, and spreading himself like a green bay tree.
37:36 Yet he passed away, and, lo, he [was] not: yea, I sought him, but he could not be found.
37:37 Mark the perfect [man], and behold the upright: for the end of [that] man [is] peace.
37:38 But the transgressors shall be destroyed together: the end of the wicked shall be cut off.
37:39 But the salvation of the righteous [is] from the "I AM": [He is] their strength in the time of trouble.
37:40 And the "I AM" shall help them, and deliver them: He shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in Him.

Psalm 40: 8](King of kings' Bible - Psalms) I delight to do Thy will, O my God: yea, Thy Law [is] within my heart.
60:7 Gilead [is] mine, and Manasseh [is] mine; Ephraim also [is] the strength of mine head; Judah [is] my Law-giver (God's Laws);

Psalm 105:10[ And confirmed the same unto Jacob for a Law, [and] to Israel [for] an Everlasting Covenant:

Psalm 119:1 ALEPH. Blessed [are] the undefiled in The Way, who walk in The Law of the "I AM".
119:2 Blessed [are] they that keep His testimonies, [and that] seek Him with the WHOLE heart.
119:3 They also do no inequity: they walk in His Ways.
119:4 Thou hast commanded [us] to keep Thy precepts diligently.
119:5 O that my ways were directed to keep Thy Statutes!
119:6 Then shall I not be ashamed, when I have respect unto all Thy Commandments.
119:7 I will praise Thee with uprightness of heart, when I shall have learned Thy Righteous Judgments.
119:8 I will keep Thy Statutes: O forsake me not utterly.
119:9 BETH. With what shall a young man cleanse his way? By taking heed [thereto] according to Thy Word.

2 Likes

The Fruit Of A Nation That Forgets God

Matthew
7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
7:16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
7:17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
7:18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither [can] a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
7:19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into The Fire.
7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

2 Likes

SIN OR SALVATION YOU CHOSE WHICH ONE YOU WANT TO FOLLOW