The Law of God - How it is applied or defiled

snoopy.charlie.brown

The Blessing and Cursing of The Law. . . The Law

The Song of Moses and The Lamb. The New Song

4 Likes

10Commandments

Deut. 4:2 Ye shall not ADD unto the word which I command you , neither shall ye DIMINISH [ought] from it , that ye may keep the Commandments of the "I AM" your God which I COMMAND you . The New Song -The Commandments

4 Likes

Lawmakers approve plan to have schools display 10 Commandments

State senators in Texas have adopted, 17-12, a plan to have the Ten Commandments displayed in school classrooms.

The plan, Senate Bill 1515, explains, "a public elementary or secondary school shall display in a conspicuous place in each classroom of the school a durable poster or framed copy of the Ten Commandments."

Sponsor state Sen. Phil King, a Republican, set up the plan to have the document at least 16 inches by 20 inches.

The plan now goes to the state House, and if the Republican-majority body adopts it, it would go to Gov. Greg Abbott, a Republican, for his signature.

It could take effect as early as Sept. 1

2 Likes

New Song

2 Likes

OBEDIENCE TO GOD & EDUCATION: ALEX NEWMAN AT FIRST LANDING 1607

Despite the covenant created between those first settlers in 1607 and God, Americans turned their backs on Him when they decided to allow government to educate their children in defiance of the Bible's clear admonitions, explains Alex Newman during his speech at the First Landing 1607 Project.

1 Like

THE LAW OF GOD VS THE LAW OF MOSES - 119 MINISTRIES

Is the 10 commandments the only commands given to us from God? Were the rest given to us by Moses? Some believe this to be the case. The claim that the 10 commandments are the Law of God and those that came from Moses are called the Law of Moses. And many believe that it was the Law of Moses that Yeshua came to deliver us from. Could this really be the case.

PRAYING FOR GOLIATH

Silencing Christians, Patriots & Conservatives: You Had To Know That Sooner Or Later That Your Tolerance Was Going To Bring This To Your Front Door…

The epithet on the tomb of the American people: “Entertained to Death!”

I see it all the day long, people complaining about what it is that they tolerate (Amos 3:3). These people have time for everything but what matters. They have time for their sports games, their concerts, their movies, and even political rallies.

However, when it comes time to actually taking responsibility, they are the first ones to pipe up again and blame the bad guys for what the bad guys are allowed to do, or they look to what their favorite politicians claim that that they will do for them only to be lied to again (Ephesians 4:1).

Let me put this in short order for you: Americans have entertained themselves to death while simultaneously refusing to lift a finger to defend themselves against the onslaught of lawlessness.

Let me turn some lights on here for you (Proverbs 6:23). The Lord gave commandments not suggestions. This applies to everyone in this, or any other, country.

Just to make clear to all the professed Christians out there, faith without works did not establish the Church nor this country (James 2:14-26).

“I am the LORD your God, which brought you forth out of the land of Egypt, that ye should not be their bondmen; and I have broken the bands of your yoke, and made you go upright.
But if ye will not hearken unto me, and will not do all these commandments; And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant: I also will do this unto you;” -Leviticus 26:13-16

Nations fall to the judgments of God for failing to obey, period! It applies to all nations, and every country deserves the government that they have.

To prove the point, a new Michigan Hate Speech Bill is being passed to silence conservative Christians.

Michigan HB 4474 (Passed the House) states that a person may be charged with a felony and sentenced to up to five years in prison if they “intimidate, or harass, another individual,” use “force or violence, or cause “severe mental anguish” based on two new additions of “perceived characteristics”: gender identity or sexual orientation. How can we define intimidation, harassment, and violence?

Conclusion: Then if we were to look in reference to the law, many in representative positions, as well as those pulling strings behind the Mockingbird mainstream media, would be incarcerated on the spot (Psalm 94:16).

'Point being is I didn't appreciate the people saying that I deserved to be hit. Because no woman ever deserves to be hit,'

Dredd - Ending Slow motion scene

NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE: TRUMP'S ARREST WILL SPARK THE NEXT UPRISING

FATHER'S LAWS REGARDING THE BLESSING” S AND THE CURSES

1. Judge no-one, so that you will not be judged, by God, for by whatever judgement you judge another, unjustly, you condemn yourself to the same punishment. Judging is God's job exclusively, as He is always unbiased, impartial, uncorruptible and just. He has given His judgements, in His Law Books given to you at Mt. Sinai, by which He judges those who break His Laws. There are NO other laws on this planet that are LEGAL. God has strictly FORBIDDEN man from making up laws (Deuteronomy 4:2). God's Laws are the same for everyone. God does NOT have separate Laws - one for the rich and another one for the poor.

Deuteronomy

29:14 Neither with you only do I make this Covenant and this Oath;

29:15 But with [him] that standeth here with us this day before the "I AM" our God, and also with [him] that [is] not here with us this day [thy children, in PERPETUITY]:

Deuteronomy

31:19 Now therefore write ye this "Song" for you, and teach it the children of Israel: put it in their mouths, that this "Song" (Covenant) may be a witness for Me against the children of Israel.

Deuteronomy

11:26 Behold, I set before you this day a blessing and a curse;

11:27 A blessing, if ye obey The Commandments of the "I AM" your God, which I command you this day:

11:28 And a curse, if ye will NOT obey The Commandments of the "I AM" your God, but turn aside out of The Way which I command you this day, to go after other gods, which ye have not known.

Deuteronomy

29:9 Keep therefore the words of this Covenant, and DO them, that ye may prosper in all that ye do.

Deuteronomy

7:12 Wherefore it shall come to pass, if ye hearken to these Judgments, and keep, and do them, that the "I AM" thy God shall keep unto thee The Covenant and the mercy which He sware unto thy fathers:

7:13 And He will love thee, and bless thee, and multiply thee: He will also bless the fruit of thy womb, and the fruit of thy land, thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep, in the land which He sware unto thy fathers to give thee.

7:14 Thou shalt be blessed above all people: there shall not be male or female barren among you, or among your cattle.

7:15 And the "I AM" will take away from thee all sickness, and will put none of the evil diseases of Egypt, which thou knowest, upon thee; but will lay them upon all [them] that hate thee.

Deuteronomy

27:9 And Moses and the priests the Levites spoke unto all Israel, saying, Take heed, and hearken, O Israel; this day thou hast become the people of the "I AM" thy God.

27:10 Thou shalt therefore obey the voice of the "I AM" thy God, and do His Commandments and His Statutes, which I command thee this day.

27:11 And Moses charged the people the same day, saying,

27:12 These shall stand upon mount Gerizim to bless the people, when ye are come over Jordan; Simeon, and Levi, and Judah, and Issachar, and Joseph, and Benjamin:

27:13 And these shall stand upon mount Ebal to curse; Reuben, Gad, and Asher, and Zebulun, Dan, and Naphtali.

27:14 And the Levites shall speak, and say unto all the men of Israel with a loud voice,

27:15 Cursed [be] the man that maketh [any] graven or molten image, an abomination unto the "I AM", the work of the hands of the craftsman, and putteth [it] in [a] secret [place]. And all the people shall answer and say, Amen (so be it).

27:16 Cursed [be] he that dishonoureth his father or his mother. And all the people shall say, Amen (so be it).

27:17 Cursed [be] he that removeth his neighbour's landmark. And all the people shall say, Amen.

27:18 Cursed [be] he that maketh the blind to wander out of The Way. And all the people shall say, Amen.

27:19 Cursed [be] he that perverteth the Judgment of the stranger, fatherless, and widow. And all the people shall say, Amen.

27:20 Cursed [be] he that lieth with his father's wife; because he uncovereth his father's skirt. And all the people shall say, Amen.

27:21 Cursed [be] he that lieth with any manner of beast. And all the people shall say, Amen.

27:22 Cursed [be] he that lieth with his sister, the daughter of his father, or the daughter of his mother. And all the people shall say, Amen.

27:23 Cursed [be] he that lieth with his mother in law. And all the people shall say, Amen.

27:24 Cursed [be] he that smiteth his neighbour secretly. And all the people shall say, Amen.

27:25 Cursed [be] he that taketh reward to slay an innocent person. And all the people shall say, Amen.

27:26 Cursed [be] he that confirmeth not [all] the words of this Law to do them. And all the people shall say, Amen.

28:1 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the "I AM" thy God, to observe [and] to do all His Commandments which I command thee this day, that the "I AM" thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:

28:2 And ALL THESE BLESSINGS shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the "I AM" thy God.

28:3 Blessed [shalt] thou [be] in the city, and blessed [shalt] thou [be] in the field.

28:4 Blessed [shall be] the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.

28:5 Blessed [shall be] thy basket and thy store.

28:6 Blessed [shalt] thou [be] when thou comest in, and blessed [shalt] thou [be] when thou goest out.

28:7 The "I AM" shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.

28:8 The "I AM" shall command the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses, and in all that thou settest thine hand unto; and He shall bless thee in the land which the "I AM" thy God giveth thee.

28:9 The "I AM" shall establish thee an holy people unto Himself, as He hath sworn unto thee, if thou shalt keep the Commandments of the "I AM" thy God, and walk in His Ways.

28:10 And all people of the earth shall see that thou art called by the name of the "I AM"; and they shall be afraid of thee.

28:11 And the "I AM" shall make thee plenteous in goods, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy ground, in the land which the "I AM" sware unto thy fathers to give thee.

28:12 The "I AM" shall open unto thee His good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.

28:13 And the "I AM" shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the Commandments of the "I AM" thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to DO [them]:

28:14 And thou shalt not go aside from any of the Words which I command thee this day, [to] the right hand, or [to] the left, to go after other gods to serve them.

28:15 But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the "I AM" thy God, to observe to do all His Commandments and His Statutes which I command thee this day; that ALL THESE CURSES [of the Law] shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:

28:16 Cursed [shalt] thou [be] in the city, and cursed [shalt] thou [be] in the field.

28:17 Cursed [shall be] thy basket and thy store.

28:18 Cursed [shall be] the fruit of thy body (Eno. 96:14), and the fruit of thy land, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.

28:19 Cursed [shalt] thou [be] when thou comest in, and cursed [shalt] thou [be] when thou goest out.

28:20 The "I AM" shall send upon thee cursing, vexation, and rebuke, in all that thou settest thine hand unto for to do, until thou be destroyed, and until thou perish quickly; because of the wickedness of thy doings, whereby thou hast forsaken Me.

28:21 The "I AM" shall make the pestilence cleave unto thee, until He have consumed thee from off the land, where thou goest to possess it.

28:22 The "I AM" shall smite thee with a consumption, and with a fever, and with an inflammation, and with an extreme burning, and with the sword, and with blasting, and with mildew; and they shall pursue thee until thou perish.

28:23 And thy heaven that [is] over thy head shall be brass, and the earth that is under thee [shall be] [like] iron.

28:24 The "I AM" shall make the rain of thy land powder and dust: from heaven shall it come down upon thee, until thou be destroyed.

28:25 The "I AM" shall cause thee to be smitten before thine enemies: thou shalt go out one way against them, and flee seven ways before them: and shalt be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth.

28:26 And thy carcase shall be meat unto all fowls of the air, and unto the beasts of the earth, and no man shall scare [them] away.

28:27 The "I AM" will smite thee with the botch of Egypt, and with the hemorrhoids, and with the scab, and with the itch, whereof thou canst not be healed.

28:28 The "I AM" shall smite thee with madness, and blindness, and with heart-attack:

28:29 And thou shalt grope at noonday, as the blind gropeth in darkness, and thou shalt not prosper in thy ways: and thou shalt be only oppressed and spoiled evermore, and no man shall save [thee].

28:30 Thou shalt marry a wife, and another man shall lie with her: thou shalt build an house, and thou shalt not dwell therein: thou shalt plant a vineyard, and shalt not gather the grapes thereof.

28:31 Thine ox [shall be] slain before thine eyes, and thou shalt not eat thereof: thine ass [shall be] violently taken away from before thy face, and shall not be restored to thee: thy sheep [shall be] given unto thine enemies, and thou shalt have none to rescue [them].

28:32 Thy sons and thy daughters [shall be] given unto another people, and thine eyes shall look, and fail [with longing] for them all the day long: and [there shall be] no might in thine hand.

28:33 The fruit of thy land, and all thy labours, shall a nation which thou knowest not eat up; and thou shalt be only oppressed and crushed always:

28:34 So that thou shalt be mad for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see.

28:35 The "I AM" shall smite thee in the knees, and in the legs, with a sore botch that cannot be healed, from the sole of thy foot unto the top of thy head.

28:36 The "I AM" shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone.

28:37 And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations where the "I AM" shall lead thee.

28:38 Thou shalt carry much seed out into the field, and shalt gather [but] little in; for the locust shall consume it.

28:39 Thou shalt plant vineyards, and dress [them], but shalt neither drink [of] the wine, nor gather [the grapes]; for the worms shall eat them.

28:40 Thou shalt have olive trees throughout all thy coasts, but thou shalt not anoint [thyself] with the oil; for thine olive shall cast [his fruit].

28:41 Thou shalt beget sons and daughters, but thou shalt not enjoy them; for they shall go into captivity.

28:42 All thy trees and fruit of thy land shall the locust consume.

28:43 The stranger that [is] within thy borders shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low.

28:44 He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail.

28:45 Moreover all these curses shall come upon thee, and shall pursue thee, and overtake thee, till thou be destroyed; because thou hearkenedst not unto the voice of the "I AM" thy God, to keep His Commandments and His Statutes which He commanded thee:

28:46 And they shall be upon thee for a sign and for a wonder, and upon thy seed for ever.

28:47 Because thou servedst not the "I AM" thy God with joyfulness, and with gladness of heart, for the abundance of all [things];

28:48 Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the "I AM" shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in need of all [things]: and He shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until He have destroyed thee.

28:49 The "I AM" shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, [as swift] as the eagle (emblem of Babylon and their descendants the Romans) flieth; a nation whose tongue (babble-onian) thou shalt not understand;

28:50 A nation of fierce countenance, which shall not regard the person of the old, nor show favour to the young:

28:51 And he shall eat the fruit of thy cattle, and the fruit of thy land, until thou be destroyed: which [also] shall not leave thee [either] corn, wine, or oil, [or] the increase of thy kine, or flocks of thy sheep, until he have destroyed thee.

28:52 And he shall besiege thee in all thy gates, until thy high and fenced walls come down, wherein thou trustedst, throughout all thy land: and he shall besiege thee in all thy gates throughout all thy land, which the "I AM" thy God hath given thee.

28:53 And thou shalt eat the fruit of thine own body, the flesh of thy sons and of thy daughters, which the "I AM" thy God hath given thee, in the siege, and in the strictness, wherewith thine enemies shall distress thee:

28:54 [So that] the man [that is] tender among you, and very delicate, his eye shall be evil toward his brother, and toward the wife of his bosom, and toward the remnant of his children which he shall leave:

28:55 So that he will not give to any of them of the flesh of his children whom he shall eat: because he hath nothing left him in the siege, and in the strictness, wherewith thine enemies shall distress thee in all thy gates.

28:56 The tender and delicate woman among you, which would not adventure to set the sole of her foot upon the ground for delicateness and tenderness, her eye shall be evil toward the husband of her bosom, and toward her son, and toward her daughter,

28:57 And toward her young one that cometh out from between her feet, and toward her children which she shall bear: for she shall eat them for want of all [things] secretly in the siege and strictness, wherewith thine enemy shall distress thee in thy gates.

28:58 If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this Law that are written in this Book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, THE "I AM" THAT "I AM";

28:59 Then the "I AM" will make thy plagues extraordinary, and the plagues of thy seed, [even] great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance.

28:60 Moreover He will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee.

28:61 Also every sickness, and every plague, which [is] not written in the Book of this Law, them will the "I AM" bring upon thee, until thou be destroyed.

28:62 And ye shall be left few in number, whereas ye were as "the stars of heaven" for multitude; because thou wouldest not obey the voice of the "I AM" thy God.

28:63 And it shall come to pass, [that] as the "I AM" rejoiced over you to do you good, and to multiply you; so the "I AM" will rejoice over you to destroy you, and to bring you to nought; and ye shall be plucked from off the land where thou goest to possess it.

28:64 And the "I AM" shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, [even] wood and stone.

28:65 And among these nations shalt thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy foot have rest: but the "I AM" shall give thee there a trembling heart, and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind:

28:66 And thy life shall hang in doubt before thee; and thou shalt fear day and night, and shalt have none assurance of thy life:

28:67 In the morning thou shalt say, Would God it were evening! and at evening thou shalt say, Would God it were morning! for the fear of thine heart wherewith thou shalt fear, and for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see.

28:68 And the "I AM" shall bring thee into slavery AGAIN with ships, by the way whereof I spoke unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again (if ye keep The Covenant): and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy [you].

29:1 These [are] the Words of The Covenant, which the "I AM" commanded Moses to make with the children of Israel in the land of Moab, beside The Covenant which He made with them in Horeb.

Deuteronomy

29:19 And it come to pass, when he heareth the words of this curse, that he bless himself in his heart, saying, I shall have peace, though I walk in the imagination of mine heart, to add drunkenness to thirst:

29:20 The "I AM" will not spare him, but then the anger of the "I AM" and His jealousy shall smoke against that man, and all the curses that are written in this Book shall lie upon him, and the "I AM" shall blot out his name from under heaven (Rev. 20:15).

29:21 And the "I AM" shall separate him unto evil out of all the tribes of Israel, according to all The Curses of The Covenant that are written in this Book of The Law:

29:22 So that the generation to come of your children that shall rise up after you, and the stranger that shall come from a far land, shall say, when they see the plagues of that land, and the sicknesses which the "I AM" hath laid upon it;

29:23 [And that] the whole land thereof [is] brimstone, and salt, [and] burning, [that] it is not sown, nor beareth, nor any grass groweth therein, like the overthrow of Sodom, and Gomorrah, Admah (Sura 7:65-74), and Zeboim, which the "I AM" overthrew in His anger, and in His wrath:

29:24 Even all nations shall say, Why hath the "I AM" done thus unto this land? what [meaneth] the heat of this great anger?

29:25 Then men shall say, Because they have forsaken The Covenant of the "I AM" God of their fathers, which He made with them when He brought them forth out of the land of Egypt:

29:26 For they went and served other gods, and worshipped them, gods whom they knew not, and [whom] He had not given unto them:

29:27 And the anger of the "I AM" was kindled against this land, to bring upon it all The Curses that are written in this Book:

29:28 And the "I AM" rooted them out of their land in anger, and in wrath, and in great indignation, and cast them into another land, as [it is] this day.

Deuteronomy

8:10 When thou hast eaten and art full, then thou shalt bless the "I AM" thy God for the good land which He hath given thee.

8:11 Beware that thou forget not the "I AM" thy God, in not keeping His Commandments, and His Judgments, and His Statutes, which I command thee this day:

8:12 Lest [when] thou hast eaten and art full, and hast built goodly houses, and dwelt [therein];

8:13 And [when] thy herds and thy flocks multiply, and thy silver and thy gold is multiplied, and all that thou hast is multiplied;

8:14 Then thine heart be lifted up, and thou forget the "I AM" thy God, which brought thee forth out of the land of Egypt, from the house of slavery [under the rule and laws of man];

8:15 Who led thee through that great and terrible wilderness, [wherein were] fiery serpents, and scorpions, and drought, where [there was] no water; Who brought thee forth water out of the rock of flint;

8:16 Who fed thee in the wilderness with manna, which thy fathers knew not, that He might humble thee, and that He might test thee, to do thee good at thy latter end;

8:17 And thou say in thine heart, My power and the might of [mine] hand hath gotten me this wealth.

8:18 But thou shalt remember the "I AM" thy God: for [it is] He that giveth thee power to get wealth, that He may establish His Covenant which He sware unto thy fathers, as [it is] this day.

8:19 And it shall be, if thou do at all forget the "I AM" thy God, and walk after other gods, and serve them, and worship them, I testify against you this day that ye shall surely perish.

8:20 As the nations which the "I AM" destroyeth before your face, so shall ye perish; because ye would not be obedient unto the voice of the "I AM" your God.

Leviticus

26:3 If ye walk in My Statutes, and keep My Commandments, and do them;

26:4 Then I will give you rain in due season, and the land shall yield her increase, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit.

26:5 And your threshing shall reach unto the vintage, and the vintage shall reach unto the sowing time: and ye shall eat your bread to the full, and dwell in your land safely.

26:6 And I will give peace in the land, and ye shall lie down, and none shall make [you] afraid: and I will rid evil beasts out of the land, neither shall the sword go through your land.

26:7 And ye shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword.

26:8 And five of you shall chase an hundred, and an hundred of you shall put ten thousand to flight: and your enemies shall fall before you by the sword.

26:9 For I will have respect unto you, and make you fruitful, and multiply you, and establish My Covenant with you.

26:10 And ye shall eat old store, and bring forth the old because of the new.

26:11 And I will set My Tabernacle among you: and My soul shall not abhor you.

26:12 And I will walk among you, and will be your God, and ye shall be My people.

26:13 I [am] the "I AM" your God, which brought you forth out of the land of Egypt, that ye should not be their slaves; and I have broken the bands of your yoke, and made you go upright.

26:14 But if ye will not hearken unto Me, and will not do all these Commandments;

26:15 And if ye shall despise My Statutes, or if your soul abhor My Judgments, so that ye will not do all My Commandments, [but] that ye break My Covenant:

26:16 I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.

26:17 And I will set My face against you, and ye shall be slain before your enemies: they that hate you shall reign over you; and ye shall flee when none pursueth you.

26:18 And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto Me, then I will punish you again seven "Times" (2,520 years) for your sins.

26:19 And I will break the pride of your power; and I will make your heaven as iron, and your earth as brass:

26:20 And your strength shall be spent in vain: for your land shall not yield her increase, neither shall the trees of the land yield their fruits.

26:21 And if ye walk contrary unto Me, and will not hearken unto Me; I will bring sevenfold more plagues upon you according to your sins.

26:22 I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, and destroy your cattle, and make you few in number; and your [high] ways shall be desolate.

26:23 And if ye will not be reformed by Me by these things, but will walk contrary unto Me;

26:24 Then will I also walk contrary unto you, and will punish you yet seven times for your sins.

26:25 And I will bring a sword upon you, that shall avenge the quarrel of [My] Covenant: and when ye are gathered together within your cities, I will send the pestilence among you; and ye shall be delivered into the hand of the enemy.

26:26 [And] when I have broken the staff of your bread, ten women shall bake your bread in one oven, and they shall deliver [you] your bread again by weight: and ye shall eat, and not be satisfied.

26:27 And if ye will not for all this hearken unto Me, but walk contrary unto Me;

26:28 Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you sevenfold for your sins.

26:29 And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.

26:30 And I will destroy your high places, and cut down your images, and cast your carcases upon the carcases of your idols, and My soul shall abhor you.

26:31 And I will make your cities waste, and bring your sanctuaries unto desolation, and I will not smell the savour of your sweet odours.

26:32 And I will bring the land into desolation: and your enemies which dwell therein shall be astonished at it.

26:33 And I will scatter you among the heathen, and will draw out a sword after you: and your land shall be desolate, and your cities waste.

26:34 Then shall the land enjoy her Sabbaths, as long as it lieth desolate, and ye [be] in your enemies' land; [even] then shall the land rest, and enjoy her Sabbaths.

26:35 As long as it lieth desolate it shall rest; because it did not rest in your Sabbaths, when ye dwelt upon it.

26:36 And upon them that are left [alive] of you I will send a faintness into their hearts in the lands of their enemies; and the sound of a shaken leaf shall chase them; and they shall flee, as fleeing from a sword; and they shall fall when none pursueth.

26:37 And they shall fall one upon another, as it were before a sword, when none pursueth: and ye shall have no power to stand before your enemies.

26:38 And ye shall perish among the heathen, and the land of your enemies shall eat you up.

26:39 And they that are left of you shall pine away in their iniquity in your enemies' lands; and also in the iniquities of their fathers shall they pine away with them.

26:40 If they shall confess their iniquity, and the iniquity of their fathers, with their trespass which they trespassed against Me, and that also they have walked contrary unto Me;

26:41 And [that] I also have walked contrary unto them, and have brought them into the land of their enemies; if then their uncircumcised hearts be humbled, and they then accept of the punishment of their iniquity:

26:42 Then will I remember My Covenant with Jacob, and also My Covenant with Isaac, and also My Covenant with Abraham will I remember; and I will remember the land.

26:43 The land also shall be left of them, and shall enjoy her Sabbaths, while she lieth desolate without them: and they shall accept of the punishment of their iniquity: because, even because they despised My Judgments, and because their soul abhorred My Statutes.

26:44 And yet for all that, when they be in the land of their enemies, I will not cast them away, neither will I abhor them, to destroy them utterly, and to break My Covenant with them: for I [am] the "I AM" their God.

26:45 But I will for their sakes remember The Covenant of their ancestors, whom I brought forth out of the land of Egypt in the sight of the heathen, that I might be their God: I [am] that "I AM".

26:46 These [are] the Statutes and Judgments and Laws, which the "I AM" made between Him and the children of Israel in mount Sinai by the hand of Moses.

Numbers

15:30 But the soul that doeth [ought] presumptuously, [whether he be] born in the land, or a stranger, the same reproacheth the "I AM"; and that soul shall be cut off from among his people.

15:31 Because he hath despised the Word of the "I AM", and hath broken His Commandment, that soul shall utterly be cut off; his iniquity [shall be] upon him.

Exodus

32:33 And the "I AM" said unto Moses, Whosoever hath sinned against Me, him will I blot out of My Book.

32:34 Therefore now go, lead the people unto [the place] of which I have spoken unto thee: behold, Mine Angel shall go before thee: nevertheless in the day when I visit I will visit their sin upon them.

Deuteronomy

30:1 And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, The Blessing and The Curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call [them] to mind among all the nations, where the "I AM" thy God hath driven thee,

30:2 And shalt return unto the "I AM" thy God, and shalt obey His voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul;

30:3 That then the "I AM" thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, where the "I AM" thy God hath scattered thee.

30:4 If [any] of thine be driven out unto the outmost [parts] of heaven, from there will the "I AM" thy God gather thee, and from there will He fetch thee:

30:5 And the "I AM" thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and He will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers.

30:6 And the "I AM" thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the "I AM" thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.

30:7 And the "I AM" thy God will put all these curses upon thine enemies, and on them that hate thee, which persecuted thee.

30:8 And thou shalt return and obey the voice of the "I AM", and do all His Commandments which I command thee this day.

30:9 And the "I AM" thy God will make thee plenteous in every work of thine hand, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy land, for good: for the "I AM" will again rejoice over thee for good, as He rejoiced over thy fathers:

30:10 If thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the "I AM" thy God, to keep His Commandments and His Statutes which are written in this Book of The Law, [and] if thou turn unto the "I AM" thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul.

30:11 For this Commandment which I command thee this day, it [is] not hidden from thee, neither [is] it far off.

30:12 It [is] not in heaven, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go up for us to heaven, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it?

30:13 Neither [is] it beyond the sea, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go over the sea for us, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it?

30:14 But the Word [is] very near unto thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart, that thou mayest do it.

30:15 See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil;

30:16 In that I command thee this day to love the "I AM" thy God, to walk in His Ways, and to keep His Commandments and His Statutes and His Judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the "I AM" thy God shall bless thee in the land where thou goest to possess it.

30:17 But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them;

30:18 I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, [and that] ye shall not prolong [your] days upon the land, where thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it.

30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, [that] I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

30:20 That thou mayest love the "I AM" thy God, [and] that thou mayest obey His voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto Him: for He [is] thy Life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the "I AM" sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob/Israel, to give them.

Exodus

24:7 And he took The Book of The Covenant, and read in the audience of the people: and they said, All that the "I AM" hath said will we DO, and be OBEDIENT.

Deuteronomy
31:24 And it came to pass, when Moses had made an end of writing the words of this Law in a Book, until they were finished,
31:25 That Moses commanded the Levites, which bare The Ark of The Covenant of the "I AM", saying,
31:26 Take this Book of The Law, and put it in the side of The Ark of The Covenant of the "I AM" your God, that it may be there for a witness against thee.

Deuteronomy

10:5 And I turned myself and came down from the mount, and put The Tablets in The Ark which I had made; and there they be, as the "I AM" commanded me.

(Located at the Hill of Tarah, in Ireland - D.Freeman.)

Love Fulfills the Law

Romans 13:8-11 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled The Law.
13:9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not murder, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness (lie), Thou shalt not covet; and if [there be] any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as [or more than] thyself.
13:10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love [is] the fulfilling of The Law.
13:11 And that, knowing the time, that now [it is] high time to awake out of sleep: for now [is] our salvation nearer than when we believed.

Ephesians 5:2 And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.

Galatians 5:14 For the entire Law is fulfilled in in this one word: "You shall love your neighbour as yourself."

Now We Know Why It Was Not A Good Idea To Put Up A “Chapel Of Babel” At Burning Man…

If you put up a blasphemous 60 foot tower and call it “the Chapel of Babel”, you should probably brace yourself for some consequences. Every year, the Burning Man festival pushes the envelope farther and farther. It really is the perfect “Mad Max” festival for our rapidly degenerating “Max Max” society. This year, more than 70,000 people made the trek out into the desert, and that included hordes of celebrities and social media influencers. At Burning Man, clothing is optional, weirdness is encouraged, and there is very little sexual restraint. In fact, “the Orgy Dome” at Burning Man has become world famous for the activities that happen there.

You would think that all of that would be enough, but each year organizers try to take things to another level.

This year, they actually allowed artist Michael Garlington to put up a 60 foot tall tower known as “the Chapel of Babel”. The following comes from his official website

​From the irresistible imagination of Michael Garlington comes yet another magical creation for Burning Man 2023 – The Chapel of Babel. The Chapel is a re-occurring dream, years in the mind, reaching its manifestation. A hexagonal wooden structure will be clad with Garlington’s signature black-and-white photographs of various sizes creating stunning visuals throughout the structure. The human element in the portraiture, animals, flowers, insects, and leaves, will convey that we all belong here and will hold room for everyone in all versions and reiterations of their expression.

The hexagonal structure was covered with all sorts of bizarre decorations, and at the very top he put “a spire of stained glass”

His Chapel of Babel, cloaked in thousands of photos taken over the last 35 years, is a striking sight — a black and white feast featuring cutout images of birds and reptiles, portraits, images of actors Susan Sarandon and Willem Dafoe donning ornate photo paper costumes, constructed and photographed by Garlington.

The top of the tower is capped with a spire of stained glass — actually plastic — that will fill the sculpture with light. There’s a main chamber anchored by a massive color photograph of Garlington’s father, which he calls the Wizard of Pa.

Did he really think that this was a good idea?

And did the organizers of Burning Man really think that this was a good idea?

They had to realize that they were just asking for trouble.

And trouble certainly arrived.

Starting on Friday, tremendous amounts of rain hammered the festival, and it turned the entire celebration into a massive quagmire

About six inches of rain is believed to have fallen on Friday at the festival site, located about 110 miles north of Reno, the National Weather Service in Reno said.

Another three inches of rain is expected from late Saturday into Sunday and conditions are not expected to improve enough to allow vehicles to enter the playa,’ the U.S. Bureau of Land Management explained.

It got so bad that people literally couldn’t get out.

For now, the 70,000 people that are there are being advised to “shelter in place”

Burning Man attendees are still struggling to escape from Black Rock City as around 70,000 remain stuck on muddy camp grounds following two days of heavy rainfall and one reported death.

Attendees of the countercultural music and arts festival were first advised to “shelter in place” and conserve food and water on Friday, according to notices from organizers. All inbound and outbound traffic was halted and will remain so until further notice.

More rain continues to fall, and so it may be a long time before everyone can go home.

At this point, conditions are so muddy that attendees are being told not to even ride their bikes…

“Do not ride your bike. Do not push your bike around,” a broadcaster for Burning Man Information Radio is heard saying in another video posted to TikTok. “Remain where you are. Secure structures and belongings in your camp. Don’t operate generators or other electrically-powered instruments that have been standing in water. Cover or secure anything electrical. Check on your camp-mates and neighbors to make sure they’re okay and help them as needed, and take advantage of a moment of calm to connect with camp-mates and hunker down.”

Whenever large numbers of people are gathered in one area and things get a bit crazy, some of those people are going to start becoming desperate.

There have already been reports of thefts, and one woman posted a video to Instagram in which she “described Lord of the Flies-like conditions”

Meanwhile, many attendees took to social media to share their experiences while stranded at the festival. One festival-goer named Christine Lee posted a video to her Instagram story and described Lord of the Flies-like conditions.

“In some ways, it’s been fun and some ways it’s been scary. The ways it’s been scary, a lot of people that are in tents and in yurts are completely flooded. A lot of people have run out of food and water, and some people are stealing things, because that’s what happens when things get weird. There’s a little bit of this Lord of the Flies vibe, if you remember that book, where things might just get really weird. So we’re okay today, but I think it might get worse,” she said.

Eventually conditions will dry out and all of those people will be able to travel home.

But do you think that they will have learned anything?

There are things that happen at Burning Man that are so sick and so twisted that I cannot even mention them in this article.

Of course the truth is that our entire society has become extremely sick and extremely twisted.

And if we stay on the road that we are currently on, our entire society will experience very painful consequences.

So I don’t mean to just single out the Burning Man festival.

Ultimately, the Burning Man festival is simply a microcosm of our society as a whole, and hopefully we will reverse course while we still have the opportunity to do so.

THE NON-COMPLIANCE TOOL KIT

USURY IS UNLAWFUL | EXPOSING THE JEWS

STATE AGENTS CONDUCT RAID ON AMOS MILLER’S FARM

Amos Miller's Amish farm in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, was raided on January 4, 2024. Under the watchful eye of Pennsylvania State Troopers, and the backing of a search warrant, agents of the state entered Amos' property, spent hours inside his buildings, and then hauled off some of his products. The remaining products they are forbidding Amos from selling, effectively ending his business until further notice.

TYRANNY: Government Officials Illegally Raid Pennsylvania Man’s Farm Without Notice for Hours and Seize His Property

Deut. 23:19 Thou shalt not lend upon usury to thy brother; usury of money, usury of victuals, usury of any thing that is lent upon usury:
23:20 Unto a stranger (foreigner - a non-Israelite) thou mayest lend upon usury; but unto thy brother thou shalt not lend upon usury: that the "I AM" thy God may bless thee in all that thou settest thine hand to in the land where thou goest to possess it. The New Song

Stew Peters discovers something about the 'jews' that shows that they do not pay interest. What an inversion of The Law! They are counterfeit-jews and the Israelites whom The Law was written for (and ultimately for everyone else) are paying interest. 'COUNTERFEIT-JEWS' label ought to headline and not just be a side note. The 10-lost Tribes will remain lost if they do not understand.

Am I missing something here, or do Jews get interest-free home loans from RocketMortgage?

https://twitter.com/HarrisonHSmith/status/1752865104700256659

Looks like it, doesn't it. No usury-interest on the loan but share of profits.

So, therefore, there must be profits from the property - business premises?

It actually seems like a good idea, under the circumstances.

Sura 2:275. Those who devour usury (interest) will not stand except as stands one whom the Evil One by his touch hath driven to madness. That is because they say: "Trade is like usury," but God hath permitted trade and forbidden usury. Those who after receiving direction from their Lord, desist, shall be pardoned for the past; their case is for God (to judge); but those who repeat (the offence) are Companions of The Fire: they will abide therein (for ever).

P.S.
Probably also depends on how they define profits!!

Rules for thee (the counterfeit-'jews'; some possibly Judahites?), but not for me (all Israelites)? There are 12 Tribes!!!

Here is another one (dated June 2018) as below.

I could not access 'The Times of Israel" webpage, but another website is provided with similar information as below.

Quicken Loans Institutes Heter Iska, Resolving Halachic Concern

At the end of April, the Conference of Synagogue Rabbonim, Agudath Israel of America’s rabbinic association, issued a statement warning the Jewish public that loans taken out from Detroit-based Quicken Loans would run afoul of Jewish religious law’s prohibition of interest-taking, or ribbis. That issue has now happily been resolved.

A technical solution that can permit problematic loans is a financial arrangement known as a heter iska. The respected rabbinical group is now informing the public that Quicken Loans has approved use of a heter iska, enabling Jews to use the lender without transgressing the ribbis prohibition.

Agudath Israel spokesperson Rabbi Avi Shafran noted that the heter iska does not retroactively reclassify existing loans issued before the heter iska was adopted. Nevertheless, he explained, since Quicken Loans’ practice is to sell all loans shortly after origination, many leading halachic authorities approve the continued use of these loans when they are no longer owned by Quicken Loans, without further corrective action.”

When the ribbis issue was first raised, Quicken Loans’ founder and chairman Dan Gilbert announced that he was assembling a committee to research the subject to, in his words at the time, “find a solution that the observant Jewish community, as well as our legal and capital markets team, finds acceptable.” Which he did, resolving the issue.

Rabbi Shafran thanked Quicken Loans for its quick and effective action. “The lender acted with alacrity and responsibility,” he said, “and we are happy to notify the public that Quicken has provided a reliable solution for its Jewish customers.”

Gary Torgow, chairman of Chemical Bank, the largest bank headquartered in Michigan, knows Mr. Gilbert personally, and expressed his own “great appreciation” for Mr. Gilbert’s quick action on the matter. “Dan Gilbert and his team at Quicken Loans wonderfully demonstrated deep sensitivity to the concerns of Jews around the world with his decisive action on this issue.”

“I’m extremely gratified,” Mr. Torgow added, “that Dan’s determination to do what needed to be done will benefit so many members of the Jewish faith.”

Interesting, thank-you.