The Law of God - How it is applied or defiled

Leviticus 19:28 Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I [am] the "I AM". King of kings' Bible - Leviticus

I see this man looking like a monster:

One of Britain's most tattooed men was left disgusted after being refused to walk around a UK supermarket due to his terrifying ink. Keith Gordon, 66, who lived tattoo-free until his fifties is now covered head to toe in tattoos - but not everyone is a fan of his crazy body art.

3 Likes

Let the Inhabitants of The Rock sing The 'New Song'. The Song of Moses and The Lamb

What is the "New Song" and why does "The Word" want YOU to learn to sing it and to Live and sing it on The Rock ?

For the answer we have to turn from the Old Covenant Book of the Prophet Isaiah to the New Covenant Book of the Revelation/Apocalypse given to John the Apostle by his Master, "The Word", who had previously, temporarily, been made flesh (incarnated), as it is written in the Gospel of John chapter 1 verse 14:-

"And the Word was made flesh (incarnated ), and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only incarnated of the Father) full of Grace and Truth."

Why on The Rock? (Read my " Close Encounters of the Gibraltar Kind " and " DUNE - Gibraltar " and " Message for Gibraltar from God " Booklet s, to find the answer) .

In Revelation/Apocalypse it is written in chapter 14:3 & 5:9 that only the people who are able to learn to sing the "New Song " were to be redeemed (released ) from Planet Earth (and ALL the rest will be cast into The Lake of Fire - Revelation 21:7-8 ).

It is therefore CRITICALLY important for YOUR survival that YOU learn to sing the "New Song " - NOW . The New Song

1 Like

1 Cor.6:19 What? Know ye not that your body is The Temple of the Holy Spirit [which is] in you, which ye have from God, and ye are not your own?
6:20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body [human], and in your spirit [Being], which are God's.

Roman 1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

Psalm 24:1 The earth [is] the "I AM"'s, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.

3 Likes

Deuteronomy 14:8 And the swine , because it divideth the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud, it [is] unclean unto you : ye shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead carcase. The New Song

I am amazed at the number of people (including "christians") that are obsessed with eating pork; notably bacon. Their attachment to bacon is prevalent. I suspect fierce programming.

13 Reasons Why Eating Pork Is Bad For Your Health

Here’s 13 reasons why eating pork, also known as beef is not good for your health:

1) A pig is a real garbage gut. It will consume anything, including urine, excrement, dirt, decaying animal flesh, maggots, or decaying vegetables. They will even consume the cancerous growths off different pigs or animals.

2) The meat and fats of a pig absorbs toxins like a sponge. Their meat can be 30 times more toxic than beef or venison.

3) When consuming pork/beef or venison, it takes 8 to 9 hours to digest the meat. so, what little toxins are in the meat are slowly placed into our system and can be filtered by the liver. But when pork is eaten, it takes most effective 4 hours to digest the meat. We thus get a much higher level of toxins within a shorter time.

4) Unlike other animals, a pig does not sweat or perspire. Perspiration is a means by which toxins are removed from the body. Since a pig does not sweat, the toxins remain within its body and in the meat.

5) Pigs and swine are so toxic or poisonous that you could hardly ever kill them with strychnine or other poisons.

6) Farmers will frequently pen up pigs within a rattlesnake nest due to the fact that the pigs will eat the snakes, and if bitten they will not be harmed by the venom.

7) When a pig is butchered, worms and insects take to its flesh sooner and faster than to other animal’s flesh. In a few days the swine flesh is full of worms.

8) Swine and pigs have over a dozen parasites inside them, inclusive of tapeworms, flukes, worms, and trichinae. There is no safe temperature at which pork can be cooked to ensure that all these parasites, their cysts, and eggs will be killed.

9) Pig meat has a whole lot fats as beef. A 3 oz T bone steak carries 8.5 grams of fat; a 3 oz pork chop contains 18 grams of fat. A 3 oz beef rib has 11.1 grams of fat; a 3 oz pork spare rib has 23.2 grams of fat.

10) Cows have a complicated digestive system, having 4(four) stomachs. It thus takes over 24 hours to digest their vegetarian diet causing its food to be purified of toxins. In contrast, the swine’s one stomach takes approximately 4 hours to digest its foul eating regimen, turning its toxic food into flesh.

11) The swine contains about 30 diseases which can easily be passed to humans. This is why God commanded that we aren’t even to touch their carcass(Leviticus 11:8).

12) The trichinae worm of the swine is microscopically small, and once ingested can lodge itself in our intestines, muscles, spinal cord or the brain. This results in the disease trichinosis. The signs and symptoms are sometimes lacking, however when present they are mistaken for other diseases, inclusive of typhoid, arthritis, rheumatism, gastritis, MS, meningitis, gall bladder trouble, or acute alcoholism.

13) The pig is so toxic/poisonous and filthy, that nature had to prepare him a sewer line or canal running down on each leg with an outlet in the bottom of the foot. Out of this hollow oozes pus and dirt, his body cannot pass into its system rapid enough. Some of this pus gets into the meat of the pig.

2 Likes

@NancyDrewberry ,

They think the old Testament has been done way with and they are a law unto themselves, do what they want, not so. Christ clearly said He has come back to fulfill His Father's Law.
Matthew 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy The Law, or the Prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fully preach The Law (The Torah) and fulfill the prophecies about the first coming of the Messiah.
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no way pass from The Law, till all be fulfilled.
5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least COMMANDments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in The Kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in The Kingdom of heaven.
5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall EXCEED [the righteousness] of the lawyers and politicians, ye shall in no case enter into The Kingdom of heaven.
Contrary to what they think the Old Covenant has not been done away with as some religious doctrines teach.

2 Likes

True. Good point.

In Paul's writings, christians have a slew of verses to incorrectly back-up false interpretations; from the Sabbath days, diet, salvation, government control, inheritance, marriage, Justice ...

ALL of the "so-called" christian churches always quote the letters of Paul and NOT Christ for their own existence, and, if there is a conflict, they take the view they think is expressed in Paul's letters, rather than Christ's view. This, in itself, is AGAINST Christ's Teaching recorded in Matthew 23 and Matthew 6 and is also totally illogical because they take what they think is the opinion of a student in primary school (Paul) and give it more credibility than the opinion of the Supreme and ONLY Teacher and that is not only illogical, it is dis-obedient and stupid when your life depends upon getting it right . The Divine in me

There is no room to misinterpret Matt. v5:18, even if "fulfilled" is interpreted with contention.

It is made very clear in the Gospel (Matthew). As far as I can tell this Planet Earth is still here.

1 Like

@NancyDrewberry ,
Exactly.

The Law is clear, only man interprets incorrectly as Christ confirms above.

Deut. 4:2 Ye shall not ADD unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish [ought] from it, that ye may keep the Commandments of the "I AM" your God which I COMMAND you.

12:32 What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.

2 Likes

How many employers are practicing this Law with their work-staff (employees)? Guessing that a hand full in number would be a high estimate.

Deuteronomy 15:12 [And] if thy brother, an Hebrew man, or an Hebrew woman, be sold unto thee, and serve thee six years; then in the seventh year thou shalt let him go free from thee.
15:13 And when thou sendest him out free from thee, thou shalt not let him go away empty:
15:14 Thou shalt furnish him liberally out of thy flock, and out of thy floor, and out of thy winepress: [of that] wherewith the "I AM" thy God hath blessed thee thou shalt give unto him.
15:15 And thou shalt remember that thou wast a slave in the land of Egypt, and the "I AM" thy God redeemed [released] thee: therefore I command thee this thing to day .
15:16 And it shall be, if he say unto thee, I will not go away from thee; because he loveth thee and thine house, because he is well with thee;
15:17 Then thou shalt take an aul, and thrust [it] through his ear unto the door, and he shall be thy servant for ever. And also unto thy maidservant thou shalt do likewise.
15:18 It shall not seem hard unto thee, when thou sendest him away free from thee; for he hath been worth a double hired servant [to thee], in serving thee six years: and the "I AM" thy God shall bless thee in all that thou doest. The New Song

1 Like

According to Enochian Calendar calculations, the seventh month begins on 16 September 2022.

23:24 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, In the seventh month, in the first [day] of the month, shall ye have a Sabbath, a memorial of blowing of trumpets, an holy convocation.

Leviticus 23:24 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, In the seventh month, in the first [day] of the month, shall ye have a Sabbath, a memorial of blowing of trumpets, an holy convocation.
23:25 Ye shall do no servile work [therein]: but ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the "I AM".
23:26 And the "I AM" spoke unto Moses, saying,

23:27 Also on the tenth [day] of this seventh month [there shall be] a Day of Atonement: it shall be an holy convocation unto you; and ye shall afflict your souls, and offer an offering made by fire unto the "I AM".

23:28 And ye shall do no work in that same day: for it [is] a Day of Atonement, to make an atonement for you before the "I AM" your God.
23:29 For whatsoever soul [it be] that shall not be afflicted in that same day, he shall be cut off from among his people.
23:30 And whatsoever soul [it be] that doeth any work in that same day, the same soul will I destroy from among his people.
23:31 Ye shall do no manner of work: [it shall be] a Statute for ever throughout your generations in all your dwellings.
23:32 It [shall be] unto you a Sabbath of rest, and ye shall afflict your souls: in the ninth [day] of the month at evening, from evening unto evening, shall ye celebrate your Sabbath.
23:33 And the "I AM" spoke unto Moses, saying,

23:34 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, The fifteenth day of this seventh month [shall be] the Feast of Tabernacles [for] seven days unto the "I AM".

23:35 On the first day [shall be] an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work [therein].
23:36 Seven days ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the "I AM": on the eighth day shall be an holy convocation unto you; and ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the "I AM": it [is] a solemn assembly; [and] ye shall do no servile work [therein].
23:37 These [are] the Feasts of the "I AM", which ye shall proclaim [to be] holy convocations, to offer an offering made by fire unto the "I AM", a burnt offering, and a meat offering, a sacrifice, and drink offerings, every thing upon his day:
23:38 Beside the Sabbaths of the "I AM", and beside your gifts, and beside all your vows, and beside all your freewill offerings, which ye give unto the "I AM".
23:39 Also in the fifteenth day of the seventh month, when ye have gathered in the fruit of the land, ye shall keep a feast unto the "I AM" seven days: on the first day [shall be] a Sabbath, and on the eighth day [shall be] a Sabbath.
23:40 And ye shall take you on the first day the boughs of goodly trees, branches of palm trees, and the boughs of thick trees, and willows of the brook; and ye shall rejoice before the "I AM" your God seven days.
23:41 And ye shall keep it a feast unto the "I AM" seven days in the year. [It shall be] a Statute for ever in your generations: ye shall celebrate it in the seventh month.
23:42 Ye shall dwell in booths seven days; all that are Israelites born shall dwell in booths:
23:43 That your generations may know that I made the children of Israel to dwell in booths, when I brought them out of the land of Egypt: I [am] the "I AM" your God.
23:44 And Moses declared unto the children of Israel the Feasts of the "I AM". King of kings' Bible - Leviticus

25:9 Then shalt thou cause the trumpet of The Jubile to sound on the tenth [day] of the seventh month, in The Day of Atonement shall ye make the trumpet sound throughout all your land.

Leviticus 25:1 And the "I AM" spoke unto Moses in mount Sinai, saying,
25:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye come into the land which I give you, then shall the land keep a Sabbath unto the "I AM".
25:3 Six years thou shalt sow thy field, and six years thou shalt prune thy vineyard, and gather in the fruit thereof;
25:4 But in the seventh year shall be a Sabbath of rest unto the land, a Sabbath for the "I AM": thou shalt neither sow thy field, nor prune thy vineyard.
25:5 That which groweth of its own accord of thy harvest thou shalt not reap, neither gather the grapes of thy vine undressed: [for] it is a year of rest unto the land.
25:6 And the Sabbath of the land shall be meat for you; for thee, and for thy servant, and for thy maid, and for thy hired servant, and for thy stranger that sojourneth with thee,
25:7 And for thy cattle, and for the beasts that [are] in thy land, shall all the increase thereof be meat.
25:8 And thou shalt number seven Sabbaths of years unto thee, seven times seven years; and the space of the seven Sabbaths of years shall be unto thee forty and nine years.
25:9 Then shalt thou cause the trumpet of The Jubile to sound on the tenth [day] of the seventh month, in The Day of Atonement shall ye make the trumpet sound throughout all your land.
25:10 And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim Liberty throughout [all ] the land unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubile unto you; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family.
25:11 A jubile shall that fiftieth year be unto you: ye shall not sow, neither reap that which groweth of itself in it, nor gather [the grapes] in it of thy vine undressed.
25:12 For it [is] The Jubile; it shall be holy unto you: ye shall eat the increase thereof out of the field.
25:13 In the year of this jubile ye shall return every man unto his possession.
25:14 And if thou sell ought unto thy neighbour, or buyest [ought] of thy neighbour's hand, ye shall not oppress one another:
25:15 According to the number of years after The Jubile thou shalt buy of thy neighbour, [and] according unto the number of years of the fruits he shall sell unto thee:
25:16 According to the multitude of years thou shalt increase the price thereof, and according to the fewness of years thou shalt diminish the price of it: for [according] to the number [of the years] of the fruits doth he sell unto thee.
25:17 Ye shall not therefore oppress one another; but thou shalt fear thy God: for I [am] the "I AM" your God.
25:18 Wherefore ye shall do My Statutes, and keep My Judgments, and do them; and ye shall dwell in the land in safety.
25:19 And the land shall yield her fruit, and ye shall eat your fill, and dwell therein in safety.
25:20 And if ye shall say, What shall we eat the seventh year? behold, we shall not sow, nor gather in our increase:
25:21 Then I will command My blessing upon you in the sixth year, and it shall bring forth fruit for three years.
25:22 And ye shall sow the eighth year, and eat [yet] of old fruit until the ninth year; until her fruits come in ye shall eat [of] the old [store].
25:23 The land shall not be sold for ever: for the land [is] Mine; for ye [are] strangers and sojourners with Me.
25:24 And in all the land of your possession ye shall grant a redemption for the land.
25:25 If thy brother be waxen poor, and hath sold away [some] of his possession, and if any of his kin come to redeem it, then shall he redeem that which his brother sold.
25:26 And if the man have none to redeem it, and himself be able to redeem it;
25:27 Then let him count the years of the sale thereof, and restore the overplus unto the man to whom he sold it; that he may return unto his possession.
25:28 But if he be not able to restore [it] to him, then that which is sold shall remain in the hand of him that hath bought it until the year of jubile: and in The Jubile it shall go out, and he shall return unto his possession.
25:29 And if a man sell a dwelling house in a walled city, then he may redeem it within a whole year after it is sold; [within] a full year may he redeem it.
25:30 And if it be not redeemed within the space of a full year, then the house that [is] in the walled city shall be established for ever to him that bought it throughout his generations: it shall not go out in The Jubile.
25:31 But the houses of the villages which have no wall round about them shall be counted as the fields of the country: they may be redeemed, and they shall go out in The Jubile.
25:32 Notwithstanding the cities of the Levites, [and] the houses of the cities of their possession, may the Levites redeem at any time.
25:33 And if a man purchase of the Levites, then the house that was sold, and the city of his possession, shall go out in [The year of] Jubile: for the houses of the cities of the Levites [are] their possession among the children of Israel.
25:34 But the field of the suburbs of their cities may not be sold; for it [is] their perpetual possession.
25:35 And if thy brother be waxen poor, and fallen in decay with thee; then thou shalt relieve him: [yea, though he be] a stranger, or a sojourner; that he may live with thee.
25:36 Take thou no usury of him, or increase: but fear thy God; that thy brother may live with thee.
25:37 Thou shalt not give him thy money upon usury, nor lend him thy victuals for increase.
25:38 I [am] the "I AM" your God, which brought you forth out of the land of Egypt, to give you the land of Canaan, [and] to be your God.
25:39 And if thy brother [that dwelleth] by thee be waxen poor, and be sold unto thee; thou shalt not compel him to serve as a bondservant:
25:40 [But] as an hired servant, [and] as a sojourner, he shall be with thee, [and] shall serve thee unto The Year of Jubile:
25:41 And [then] shall he depart from thee, [both] he and his children with him, and shall return unto his own family, and unto the possession of his fathers shall he return.
25:42 For they [are] My servants, which I brought forth out of the land of Egypt: they shall not be sold as bondmen.
25:43 Thou shalt not rule over him with rigour; but shalt fear thy God.
25:44 Both thy bondmen, and thy bondmaids, which thou shalt have, [shall be] of the heathen that are round about you; of them shall ye buy bondmen and bondmaids.
25:45 Moreover of the children of the strangers that do sojourn among you, of them shall ye buy, and of their families that [are] with you, which they begat in your land: and they shall be your possession.
25:46 And ye shall take them as an inheritance for your children after you, to inherit [them for] a possession; they shall be your bondmen for ever: but over your brethren the children of Israel, ye shall not rule one over another with rigour.
25:47 And if a sojourner or stranger wax rich by thee, and thy brother [that dwelleth] by him wax poor, and sell himself unto the stranger [or] sojourner by thee, or to the stock of the stranger's family:
25:48 After that he is sold he may be redeemed again; one of his brethren may redeem him:
25:49 Either his uncle, or his uncle's son, may redeem him, or [any] that is near of kin unto him of his family may redeem him; or if he be able, he may redeem himself.
25:50 And he shall reckon with him that bought him from the year that he was sold to him unto The Year of Jubile: and the price of his sale shall be according unto the number of years, according to the time of an hired servant shall it be with him.
25:51 If [there be] yet many years [behind], according unto them he shall give again the price of his redemption out of the money that he was bought for.
25:52 And if there remain but few years unto The Year of Jubile, then he shall count with him, [and] according unto his years shall he give him again the price of his redemption.
25:53 [And] as a yearly hired servant shall he be with him: [and the other] shall not rule with rigour over him in thy sight.
25:54 And if he be not redeemed in these [years], then he shall go out in The Year of Jubile, [both] he, and his children with him.
25:55 For unto Me the children of Israel [are] servants; they [are] My servants whom I brought forth out of the land of Egypt: I [am] the "I AM" your God. King of kings' Bible - Leviticus

Feast Days Explained

[This article is a modern-day view of the Passover, the Feast of the Weeks, the Feast of Unleavened Bread, the Day of Atonement, and the Feast of the Tabernacles, and their meanings.]

1 Like

Feast of Trumpets: 16 September

Day of Atonement: 25 September (begins sundown 24 September)

Feast of Tabernacles: 30 September through 7 October (day eight)

3 Likes

Thanks for the reminder, I actually marked my calender.

2 Likes

You are welcome.

Same here. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

At 50, one is getting to live a sensible life and be guiding the young ones but this one is the opposite, it's even terrifying to look at him, can't stand it.

Same here, how they praise and give credit to this animal, they tell me am missing out a lot on many things and that my lifestyle is boring and so on....., truth is their so-called good lifestyle terrifies and gives me heartache.

I hear Jesus died for our sins so no need of enslaving ourselves.

I always pose a question to them, the teacher/Christ and the student/you who is more knowledgeable? Most of them get very furious because they don't even want to be challenged with facts, I just smile off.

2 Likes

Thank-you @Nam.

Agreed.

They are listening to the devil (via their ego/self).

TWHOFTF 3:29 Human+beings, as you know them, are a combination of four things, and they are:-

1. A human-animal (the body that you are temporarily using) with its own separate life -
    human and MORTAL (John 3:6).

2. A soul (the REAL you) which is spirit/energy — Venusian and IMMORTAL (John 3:6).

3. The Holy-Spirit and 4. The Devil
    i.e. the two telepathic voices that every normal human+being has in his head. The Way Home

1 Like

Dear @Nam
Thank-you.

Agreed. Perhaps his animal, self, has taken over?

It would seem their attachment or desire is stronger than their ability to control their desires, their body has been allowed to indulge for far to long, so they have become what they eat, I call it piggery, the Bible calls it breaking The LAW.
Deut. 14:7 Nevertheless these ye shall not eat of them that chew the cud, or of them that divide the cloven hoof; [as] the camel, and the hare, and the rabbit: for they chew the cud, but divide not the hoof; [therefore] they [are] unclean unto you.
14:8 And the swine, because it divideth the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud, it [is] unclean unto you: ye shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead carcase.

Excerpt from The PERFECT Healthy Diet
pig-parasites

FACT: There is a laundry list of diseases that can be contracted from ingesting this filthy animal which have no known medical cure. And in case you didn’t know, pig fat isn’t hydrolyzed in the human body; it is deposited in the adipose tissue, where it can accumulate and actually replace human fat cells. A literal case of becoming what you eat.

Truth is misery loves company. Lose the desires love takes lead as in your life, swimming upstream against the tide, they are but distractions, keep swimming.
John 12:25 He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that HATETH his life in this world shall keep it unto Life Eternal.

Amen.

2 Cor. 5:21 For He hath made him [to be] sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God through him

Why wouldn't people see your example as good, listen and instead turn to Jesus ("I am The Way"), Who NEVER worshiped and prayed to anyone other than Father, and follow His Example instead? The veil perhaps is not been lifted?

Actually read this, this morning because I missed out on Monday, thank you.

1 Like

You are very welcome.

1 Like

You are most welcome.

This edging God out will cause a lot of trouble for many if one doesn't practice to control self one step at a time.

Seems so and I don't even think he is happy about his new outlook.

Indeed they are distractions and they were recognised, thank you :slight_smile:

Amen.

Pampering of the self is the result of this, how people are protective of the self/worst enemy at the expense of real them, a few sometimes try to be conscious but can't keep the show for long and indeed seems the veil is not lifted.

2 Likes

"The Draft"- mandatory enrolment of citizens into the armed forces is against The Law of God.

Deuteronomy 20:1 When thou goest out to battle against thine enemies, and seest horses, and chariots, [and] a people more than thou, be not afraid of them: for the "I AM" thy God [is] with thee, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt [slavery].
20:2 And it shall be, when ye are come nigh unto the battle, that the priest shall approach and speak unto the people,
20:3 And shall say unto them, Hear, O Israel, ye approach this day unto battle against your enemies: let not your hearts faint, fear not, and do not tremble, neither be ye terrified because of them;
20:4 For the "I AM" your God [is] He that goeth with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you.
20:5 And the officers shall speak unto the people, saying, What man [is there] that hath built a new house, and hath not dedicated it? let him go and return to his house, lest he die in the battle, and another man dedicate it.
20:6 And what man [is he] that hath planted a vineyard, and hath not [yet] eaten of it? let him [also] go and return unto his house, lest he die in the battle, and another man eat of it.
20:7 And what man [is there] that hath married a wife, and hath not taken her? let him go and return unto his house, lest he die in the battle, and another man take her.
20:8 And the officers shall speak further unto the people, and they shall say, What man [is there that is] fearful and fainthearted? let him go and return unto his house, lest his brethren's heart faint as well as his heart.
20:9 And it shall be, when the officers have made an end of speaking unto the people, that they shall make captains of the armies to lead the people.
20:10 When thou comest nigh unto a city to fight against it, then proclaim peace unto it.
20:11 And it shall be, if it make thee answer of peace, and open unto thee, then it shall be, [that] all the people [that is] found therein shall be tributaries unto thee, and they shall serve thee.
20:12 And if it will make no peace with thee, but will make war against thee, then thou shalt besiege it - The New Song

3 Likes

Empty ritualistic ceremonies and formalities are condemned by God.

Exodus 20:7 Thou shalt not take the name of the "I AM" thy God in vain (use it when not talking to Him, or about Him); for the "I AM" will not hold [him] guiltless that taketh His name in vain [and thus wasteth His time or insulteth Him]. The True Bible

John 4:24 God [is] a Spirit: and they that worship Him must worship [Him] with their spirit (Being) and in Truth. The True Bible

1 Like