Guns Save Lives

Florida House Rep. Randy Fine Tells Biden: ‘Try to Take Our Guns and You’ll Learn Why the Second Amendment Was Written’

Florida House Rep. Randy Fine tweeted a warning to Joe Biden on Wednesday about efforts to take guns away from American citizens.

Rep. Fine said that efforts to do so will show Biden why the “Second Amendment was written in the first place.”

“I have news for the embarrassment that claims to be our President — try to take our guns and you’ll learn why the Second Amendment was written in the first place,” Fine tweeted.

3 Likes

“I WILL NOT COMPLY”

Nothing makes less sense than politicians who know zip about firearms, to say nothing of personal protection, passing laws that put restrictions on guns used by armed citizens to defend themselves, their families and in an emergency, their neighbors.

1 Like

Satan kills unlawfully, not guns.

Beto O'Rourke heckles Texas Gov. Greg Abbott at Uvalde school shooting press conference.

1 Like

Luke 11:21 When a strong man ARMED keepeth his castle, his goods are in peace:

3 Likes

Guns can save lives, but only when they are used.

Why did Uvalde police stand outside and do nothing while Texas shooter rampaged through Robb Elementary School?

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-05-26-uvalde-police-did-nothing-texas-shooting.html#

Reports have emerged to suggest that police officers in Uvalde, Tex., where 18-year-old Salvador Ramos is said to have shot up an elementary school, stood around outside and did nothing to try to stop him while parents and witnesses urged the officers to go inside and take action.

One woman could be heard screaming “Go in there! Go in there!” at officers while they stood stationary outside Robb Elementary School, allowing the tragedy to take place without any attempt at intervention, according to the Associated Press (AP).

1 Like

This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating covid rules

Thursday, May 26, 2022 by: Ethan Huff

(Natural News) There is some good news Down Under: South Australia’s extreme Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) restrictions as provisioned under the Emergency Management Act are on the verge of being repealed. The bad news is that they are simply shifting in a new direction to become a permanent fixture of South Australian life.

7 News ran a segment – you can watch it below – about how the penalties under a new proposed law for Fauci Flu restriction violations are so extreme that the Australian Parliament is expected to explode in conflict over their potential implementation. (Related: Remember when Australia was selectively non-enforcing covid restrictions for LGBTQs, giving them a free pass while everyone else was tyrannized?)

This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating covid rules

Thursday, May 26, 2022 by: [Ethan Huff]
Image: This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating covid rules

(Natural News) There is some good news Down Under: South Australia’s extreme Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) restrictions as provisioned under the Emergency Management Act are on the verge of being repealed. The bad news is that they are simply shifting in a new direction to become a permanent fixture of South Australian life.

7 News ran a segment – you can watch it below – about how the penalties under a new proposed law for Fauci Flu restriction violations are so extreme that the Australian Parliament is expected to explode in conflict over their potential implementation. (Related: Remember when Australia was selectively non-enforcing covid restrictions for LGBTQs, giving them a free pass while everyone else was tyrannized?)

“The new legislation is said to replace the Emergency Management Act responsible for rules like mandatory quarantining and mask wearing,” a 7 News reported explained.

“But the alternative bill could face some pushback in the Upper House. The law society says it lacks detail and would hand the governor extraordinary, permanent powers.”

“Leaked documents have reportedly revealed that the Liberal Party is worried about hefty penalties of up to $75,000 and a two-year jail term planned for any future covid breaches.”

Is this the consequence of Aussies giving up their gun rights?

The evening after the segment ran, the shadow cabinet met to go over the bill “with a fine-toothed comb.” The Liberal Party apparently supports a move out of the emergency declaration, but will not be agreeing to “a tick-and-flick situation” with the new bill and its provisions.

So there could be some fiery scenes in Parliament when it resumes tomorrow,” the 7 News reported added.

It is important to emphasize that the proposed changes, if enacted, would make covid fascism a permanent affair in South Australia. Since the restrictions would no longer be categorized as an emergency, they would become codified as law and enforced indefinitely.

This is why many now refer to the plandemic as Covid-1984. It was predicted that medical fascism would never go away, despite initial claims that it would only take “two weeks to flatten the curve.”

If you give the government an inch, they take a mile – and then some. And once they have that newfound power, chances are they will not give it up easily or ever.

So far, the powers that be seem to be running into minimal resistance in Australia with these kinds of things, probably because that country gave up its gun rights years ago. Many are warning that Americans must defend the Second Amendment at all costs to avoid the same type of thing happening here.

“Don’t ever, I mean never, let them take our guns,” wrote someone in response to the news.

“This is the kind of garbage that tyrannical government brings on when the population is disarmed and unable to do anything about it,” suggested another.

Numerous others pointed out that governments are magnetized to maximum totalitarianism when they know that the population does not possess the weaponry to fight back against it.

“Oh well, there goes any chance of the return of tourist revenue,” said another about the travel implications of these new proposed restrictions in South Australia.

“I was vacationed in Australia and New Zealand for three weeks six years ago and loved it. Was going to go back in 2023, now I never will go back to those dystopian hellholes.”

2 Likes

**Situation Update, May 31, 2022 - Canada's govt. to FREEZE all handguns in bid to DISARM citizens, unleash genocidal TYRANNY

**(The Health Ranger Report: Situation Update, May 31, 2022 - Canada's govt. to FREEZE all handguns in bid to DISARM citizens, unleash genocidal TYRANNY)

2 Likes

The Way home or face The Fire
12:99 Guns were originally invented for hunting food, and for protection, against wild-animals, and also for self-defence against evil aggression, because a small, or old person, could not defend himself/herself against a stronger aggressor. Guns are an equalizer.
12:100 NO-ONE has the right, to take away the rights that God gave to YOU; one of which is your right to self-defence, against evil, and aggression (real and NOT imaginary); unless they can replace it with something better.
12:101 The police, because of their own cowardice, have made it illegal to own a gun, and to defend yourself, and have given you nothing in return, because they can not possibly be with you, all of the time, and they are so busy chasing honest people, for money, that they do not have the time to protect the public from, and to catch, REAL criminals. 12:102 Prevention is always better than cure, and a young thug would think twice, about attacking an old lady, or gentleman, if that old person possibly had a gun, and could shoot them, LAWFULLY, in accordance with GOD’S Laws (Exodus 22:2). 12:103 Given a perfect situation, in a society, if you were to disarm anyone, you would disarm the criminals; wouldn’t you? So what does man do, with his stupid illogic? He decides to disarm The Law-abiding public, who are no danger to anyone, and leave violent and vicious criminals with weapons, and then, to make the situation even worse, he does away with the only other deterrent to criminals - “the DEATH-Penalty”.
12:104 The harmless, Law-abiding public, are then left, totally defenceless, against armed, vicious criminals, whilst the police are busy STEALING money from motorists, under unlawful human laws/legislation.

Do you think THAT makes SENSE? - Totally insane!!!

12:105 YOU voted for these lunatics, and their insane, unlawful laws/legislation (human government-policies: enforced by police), so you are now suffering all this violence and crime - Divine Justice (Isaiah 3:12-15). 12:106 It is now illegal to defend yourself, your family, or the weak, and, the way it is going, it will soon be illegal to be a man. 12:107 The police say that, “We cannot have the public taking The (its) Law into its own hands.” The Law belongs to the PUBLIC, not to the police and should never have been taken out of the public’s hands. 12:108 The police’s job is only to ensure that the public; in executing ITS Laws; do not exceed, or break those Laws themselves, and to help the public, both to investigate crimes, and maintain Law and order. 12:109 Unfortunately, they no longer act as public servants, but as human government-licensed thieves, and a law unto themselves. Instead of the public telling the police what to do, the police now “dictate” to the public. The police (policy-enforcers, NOT Law-enforcers) have become a big stick, that the rich use, to beat the poor. 12:110 You all have a voice and a vote, and can change the laws, to be for your benefit, NOT the benefit of the criminals. Man’s unlawful and unjust laws/legislation punish the innocent, whereas God’s Laws punish the guilty. Legal-precedents MUST be abolished, and EVERYcase heard on its own merits, with other cases used ONLY as a guide (if necessary), NOT as a pre-set rule, so that JUSTICE will be done, instead of injustice in the name of precedents (Amos 5:7, 10, 24 & 6:12 & Habakkuk 1:4).

2 Likes

Self-defence is an Unalienable God-given Right that He gave to EVERYONE .

Jesus told his followers to sell their garment and buy a weapon, as he tried to reinstate God’s Perfect Law of LIBERTY...

WHY did the framers of the Constitution choose the word “INFRINGED” for the Second Amendment?

…by JAH, Britain

John Anthony Hill beats the Crown prosecutors

John Anthony Hill is a classic example of what kind of person we are looking to add to our eclectic band of merry warriors. He has been on the front lines against the New World Order gangsters with his challenge to Britain’s 7/7, the July 7th London bombings, where he challenged the official version with a video he had produced.

For this act he was arrested in Ireland and extradited to the UK on the charge of perverting the course of justice when he sent copies of his video to the judge and jury foremen in a trail linked to the attacks.

To the great embarrassment to the British prosecutors the jury acquitted Hill on May 12th, 2011. Due to his stiff backbone Mr. Hill’s DVD material is now part of an official court record for all time.

Hill convinced a jury that the official version was a hoax, and his story tormentors goal is to have the world forge that John Anthony Hill never existed, so he does not stand as an example for the scardy cats that yes, resistance is possible, we can win as long as not all are cowards.

John has been busy since his first foray into the belly of the state sponsored terrorism beast. He has remained in the fight continuing to carve out a niche for himself and friends. We look forward sharing some of his ongoing work with our VT readers, also an eclectic bunch**… Jim W. Dean**

(VT Editor)

The world has always needed a few people like this

It is time that EVERY American fully understood this word-choice. In the days of the framers, they used to write on starched linen, that was made with tightly woven strands/threads then heavily starched to make it stiff and hold it together, so it could be written upon.

They wrote that: “The Right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be INFRINGED”, because, if you pull out one of the threads, it causes a fringe on the document, and each thread removed creates a bigger fringe, until there is nothing left, except a pile of threads and no document.

The framers understood Jesus’ Warning against Scribes and Pharisees in Matthew 23, and thus KNEW that Scribes (attorneys) and Pharisees (politicians, but I repeat myself, because most politicians today are attorneys, in contravention of the Constitution), would weasel-word and look for ways to pick the document apart thread by thread, until the Second Amendment, upon which all the others hang, would be no more.*

That is exactly what the American people have allowed to be done.

ANY gun-legislation WHATSOEVER, is an INFRINGEMENT of the Second Amendment and God’s Perfect Royal Law of LIBERTY. Period!

Needing a license or anyone’s “permission” to open-carry is an INFRINGEMENT of the Second Amendment. Needing a concealed carry permit is an INFRINGEMENT of the Second Amendment. Needing to undergo background checks or psychiatric evaluation (Veterans) is an INFRINGEMENT of the Second Amendment. Not being able to have the same fully-automatic weapons as the government agencies, or a silencer, without a license, is an INFRINGEMENT of the Second Amendment, etc., etc., etc.

God’s Perfect Royal Law of LIBERTY states that every man must have a weapon and be proficient in its use.

God prohibits man from legislating, on pain of death, in order to protect the unalienable rights He gave you, but you have allowed yourselves to be deceived by traitorous politicians into believing that politicians have a right to legislate away your God-given Rights.

The KM MSM continually refers to politicians as law-makers to drum it into the public, that they can make laws, when God prohibits men from doing so on pain of death. They are, in REALITY, traitorous criminal legislators.

King of kings’ Bible – Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not ADD unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish [ought] from it, that ye may keep the Commandments of the “I AM” your God which I COMMAND you.

12:32 What thing I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.

Jesus told his followers to sell their garment and buy a weapon, as he tried to reinstate God’s Perfect Law of LIBERTY and abolish the man-made Talmud, and the counterfeit-Jews murdered him for his efforts, by crucifixion, to make a public example of him, to deter others. Sound familiar?

King of kings’ Bible – Matthew 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy The Law, or the Prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no way pass from The Law, till all be fulfilled.
5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least COMMANDments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the Kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in the Kingdom of heaven.
5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall EXCEED [the righteousness] of the lawyers and politicians, ye shall in no case enter into the Kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 23:1 Then spoke Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples,
23:2 Saying, The lawyers and the politicians sit in Moses’ Law seat:
23:3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe of God’s Law, [that] observe and do; but do not ye after their example: for they say, and do not (and make up their own laws against God’s Orders – Deut. 4:2).
23:4 For they bind heavy burdens (the Talmud) and grievous to be borne, and lay [them] on men’s shoulders; but they [themselves] will not lift one of their fingers to remove them.

King of kings’ Bible – Luke 22:36 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take [it], and likewise [his] scrip: and he that hath no SWORD, let him sell his garment, and buy one.
22:37 For I say unto you, that this that is written must yet be accomplished in me, And he was reckoned among the transgressors: for the things concerning me have an end.

King of kings’ Bible – Revelation2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are NOT, but [are] (Idumeans) the synagogue of Satan.

The Constitutional Sheriffs who say they support the Second Amendment, and like to give Concealed Carry Permits (CCPs) to applicants, do not “See”, that they are enacting an infringement of the Constitution that they say they are supporting/upholding, thus breaking their Oath to uphold it. There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Criminals who have served their time and “paid” for their crime, have every right to be armed to protect themselves, just like everyone else. Self-defence is an Unalienable God-given Right that He gave to EVERYONE.

EVERYONE has the God-given Unalienable Right to keep and bear arms. Period. Anyone who tries to take that away is a traitor and criminal and must be punished for their crime.

Why? Because God says so!

King of kings’ Bible – Deuteronomy 17:10 And thou shalt do according to The Sentence, which they of that place which the “I AM” shall choose shall show thee; and thou shalt observe to do according to all that they inform thee:
17:11 According to The Sentence of The Law which they shall teach thee, and according to the Judgment which they shall tell thee, thou shalt do: thou shalt not decline to do The Sentence which they shall show thee, and turn not away from it [to] the right hand (Republican Party), nor [to] the left (Democrat Party).

17:12 And the man that will do presumptuously, and will not hearken unto the priest that standeth to minister there before the “I AM” thy God, or unto the judge, even that man shall die: and [thus] thou shalt put away the evil from Israel.

17:13 And all the people shall hear, and fear, and do no more presumptuously (in thinking they are a law unto themselves)

Amen.

JAH.

• The framers also prohibited attorneys from holding public-office, for that reason, but you have allowed them to get away with it, to your own detriment.

Shakespeare also warned you through his play – Henry VI, (4.2):- The first thing we do, let’s kill all the lawyers (for their treachery).

4 Likes

All Praise and Glory to The Author of The Book - The Way home or face The Fire.

Praise Be to God.

Psalm 8:1 O "I AM" our Lord, how excellent [is] Thy name in all the earth! Who hast set Thy glory above the heavens.

3 Likes

No-one has said it yet as far as I have found and I hope it is not true, but the Uvalde, Texas elementary school incident reeks of satanic ritual abuse. Gov. Abbott attributes it to "mental illness". I would say that is a gross understatement and it is a massive cover-up story.

1 Like

Amen.

Psalm 68:3 But let the righteous be glad; let them rejoice before God: yea, let them exceedingly rejoice.
68:4 Sing unto God, sing praises to His name: tol Him that rideth upon the heavens by **His name JAH, and rejoice before Him.
JAH Homepage .
Wisdom 15:10. For praise shall be uttered in Wisdom, and the Lord will prosper it.
JAH

Psalm 7:17 I will praise the "I AM" according to His righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the "I AM"
most high.

13:15 By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of [our] lips giving thanks to His name.
13:16 But to do good and to communicate forget not: for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.

150:6 Let every thing that hath breath praise the "I AM". Praise ye the "I AM".

Love all, Serve all, and Remember JAH

It is prophesied that the Fake Queen will be dethroned and replaced by The King of kings

Long Live The King

2 Likes

Federal GUN CONTROL will be NULLIFIED by red states

1 Like

2 Likes

china

2 Likes

What happens when governments disarm their citizens?

by Carlo

Here’s a history of what happens after governments have disarmed their citizens:

1911 – Turkey disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1915 – 1917 they murdered 1.5 million Armenians.

1929 – Russia disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1929 – 1953 they murdered 20 million Russians.

1935 – China disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1948 – 1952 they murdered 20 million Chinese.

1956 – Cambodia disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1975 – 1977 they murdered 1 million Educated people.

1964 – Guatamala disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1964 – 1981 they murdered 100,000 Mayan Indians.

1970 – Uganda disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1971 – 1979 they murdered 300,000 Christians.

[Editor: You can argue about the numbers, but the point here is that disarmed citizens are vulnerable, and that there are many historical examples of disarmed citizens being killed and oppressed by their own government. The excuse given by authorities that they need to take guns away from citizens in order to lower crime rates is not supported by facts. Even if a government does not turn on its own citizens after disarming them, people are less safe – because unarmed citizens are easy targets to criminals. Over and over again, it has been clearly shown that taking guns away from citizens does not lead to a decrease in crime but rather a dramatic increase.]

Australia has disarmed it’s citizens, and a year later the homicide rate in the largest province is up 300%. The burglaries of seniors is “dramatically” up.

I guess the criminals did not turn their weapons in. Only the innocent law abiding citizens turned in weapons.

In cities with the highest crime rates, taking guns away from the citizens has not lowered the homicide rate. All it has done is to make it easier for criminals to operate.

The 2nd amendment is not about duck hunting, or deer hunting. It is about having the ability and the right to defend oneself and your family. It doesn’t matter if that threat is a burglar, or the Federal Government. A disarmed population is fair game for any president who may be aspiring to become a dictator. Having its citizens armed was the plain and simple intent of the founding fathers of our country.

4 Likes

Two incidents of violence.
The first one (report from June 6, 2022) killed as many as 100 people.

The second incident of violence (report from December 30, 2019) ended with 3 people dead including the gunman. "Good guys with guns saved a congregation".

An attack on a Catholic church in Nigeria, West Africa, has killed as many as 100. Dozens of children and pregnant women were among the dead, said Oluwole Ogunmolasuyi, a local politician in southwestern Ondo state, on Monday.

Heavily armed perpetrators stormed St. Francis Church in the city of Owo on Whitsunday during a service, shot indiscriminately at the faithful and set off explosives. “It was barbaric, we’ve never seen anything like it,” Ogunmolasuyi said after visiting the church and a hospital treating scores of the injured. “The number of victims is between 70 and 100,” says Ogunmolasuyi.

Texas church shooting: Good guys with guns saved a congregation

A man walked into West Freeway Church of Christ in White Settlement, Texas and opened fire as the worship service was live-streamed. Viewers watching online saw the horrific scene play out in real-time. Thanks to the quick response of two armed volunteer security men, the shooter was stopped within six seconds. The video shows five other men springing into action from the church pews with handguns.

2 Likes

Pregnant woman used AR-15 to drop armed robber attacking her 11-year-old daughter

One of the most poignant examples involved an eight-month-pregnant woman who used an AR-15 rifle to defend her then 11-year-old daughter and injured husband during a violent home invasion three years ago in Lithia, Florida.

At the time, her husband, Jeremy King, was being pistol-whipped and kicked in the head by two masked burglars.

“Them guys came in with two normal pistols and my AR stopped it,” King told Bay News 9 in Tampa in 2019. “[My wife] evened the playing field and kept them from killing me.”

The commotion alarmed King’s wife, who was in the back bedroom. One of the burglars saw her and shot at her.

That’s when Mrs. King — who was in her third trimester — ran into a back room, grabbed an AR-15 rifle, and stormed into the living room like the members of SEAL Team Six who took out terrorist Osama bin Laden.

“When he came toward the back door in her line of sight, she clipped him,” King said. “He made it from my back door to roughly 200 feet out in the front ditch before the AR did its thing.”

Joseph Michael Baez, 27, was found dead in the ditch, according to the Tampa Bay Times.

King suffered a concussion, a fractured eye socket and a fractured sinus cavity. He required 20 stitches and three staples in his head.

He credited his wife’s quick thinking and their AR-15 rifle for keeping their family alive.

“She evened the playing field and kept them from killing me,” he said.

3 Likes

4 Likes

7 Likes