The Georgia Guidestones - Illuminati Ten Commandments?

Ist Commandment on the Satanic Georgia Guidestones:

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

https://rense.com/general16/georgiaguidestones.htm

4 Likes

Deuteronomy 4:23 Take heed unto yourselves, lest ye forget The Covenant of the "I AM" your God, which He made with YOU , and make you a graven image , [or] the likeness of ANY [thing], which the "I AM" thy God hath FORBIDDEN thee.
5:8 Thou shalt NOT make thee [ANY] graven image, [or] ANY likeness [of ANY thing] that [is] in heaven above, or that [is] in the earth beneath, or that [is] in the waters beneath the earth; neither shalt thou possess them if others make them (ch. 7:26)
7:5 But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and BURN THEIR GRAVEN IMAGES WITH FIRE .

Georgia Guidestones Damaged By An Explosion

State and local law enforcement and emergency agencies are on the scene at the Georgia Guidestones, which were significantly damaged by an explosion early Wednesday morning. Take caution if traveling on the Hartwell Highway today.

5 Likes

Wow!

3 Likes
10 Likes

2nd COMMANDment:

https://banned.video/watch?id=62c5bcbb1039166673067479

3 Likes

WOW.

Thank-you.

An explosive device is suspected to have been used to cause part of the 19-foot-high Georgia Guidestones granite monument in Elberton to crumble on Wednesday, according to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation (GBI).

"The preliminary information indicates that unknown individuals detonated an explosive device at around 4:00 a.m. on Wednesday, July 6th," the GBI said in a statement. "Elbert County Sheriff's Office personnel responded to discover the explosion destroyed a large portion of the structure."

The monument, often referred to as the "American Stonehenge," is made up of several rock slabs that are astronomically aligned and inscribed in eight languages that depict messages that have prompted many conspiracy theories. One part calls for keeping the world population at 500 million or below, while another message calls people to "guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity."

Georgia Guidestones

Authorities are investigating after part of the Georgia Guidestones monument was reportedly blown up early Wednesday morning.

Deut. 4:23 Take heed unto yourselves, lest ye forget The Covenant of the "I AM" your God, which He made with you, and make you a graven image, [or] the likeness of any [thing], which the "I AM" thy God hath forbidden thee.
4:24 For the "I AM" thy God [is] a consuming fire, [even] a jealous God.

5:8 Thou shalt not make thee [ANY] graven image, [or] ANY likeness [of ANY thing] that [is] in heaven above, or that [is] in the earth beneath, or that [is] in the waters beneath the earth [neither shalt thou possess them if others make them (ch. 7:26)]:

7:5 But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire.

12:3 And ye shall overthrow their altars, and break their pillars, and burn their groves with fire; and ye shall hew down the graven images of their gods, and destroy the names of them out of that place.
12:4 Ye shall not do so unto the "I AM" your God.

Ezekeil. 30:13 Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; I will also destroy the idols, and I will cause [their] images to cease out of Noph; and there shall be no more a prince of the land of Egypt: and I will put a fear in the land of Egypt.

2 Chronicles 34:1 Josiah [was] eight years old when he began to reign, and he reigned in Jerusalem one and thirty years.
34:2 And he did [that which was] right in the sight of the "I AM", and walked in the ways of David his father, and declined [neither] to the right hand, nor to the left.
34:3 For in the eighth year of his reign, while he was yet young, he began to seek after the God of David his father: and in the twelfth year he began to purge Judah and Jerusalem from the high places, and the groves, and the carved images, and the molten images.
34:4 And they broke down the altars of lords in his presence; and the images, that [were] on high above them, he cut down; and the groves, and the carved images, and the molten images, he broke in pieces, and made dust [of them], and strowed [it] upon the graves of them that had sacrificed unto them.
34:5 And he burnt the bones of the priests upon their altars, and cleansed Judah and Jerusalem.
34:6 And [so did he] in the cities of Manasseh, and Ephraim, and Simeon, even unto Naphtali, with their mattocks round about.
34:7 And when he had broken down the altars and the groves, and had beaten the graven images into powder, and cut down all the idols throughout all the land of Israel, he returned to Jerusalem.
34:8 Now in the eighteenth year of his reign, when he had purged the land, and The House, he sent Shaphan the son of Azaliah, and Maaseiah the governor of the city, and Joah the son of Joahaz the recorder, to repair The House of the "I AM" his God.

Isaiah 2:17 And the loftiness of man shall be bowed down, and the haughtiness of men shall be made low: and the "I AM" alone shall be exalted in that day.
2:18 And the idols He shall utterly abolish.

Exodus 20:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee ANY graven image, or ANY likeness [of ANY thing] that [is] in heaven above, or that [is] in the earth beneath, or that [is] in the water under the earth; neither shalt thou possess such things if others make them:
20:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the "I AM" thy God [am] a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth [generation] of them that hate Me [or disobey Me];
20:6 And showing mercy unto thousands of them that love [and obey] Me, and KEEP My Commandments.
20: 5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the "I AM" thy God [am] a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth [generation] of them that hate Me [or disobey Me];

32:20 And he took the calf which they had made, and burnt [it] in the fire, and ground [it] to powder, and strawed [it] upon the water, and made the children of Israel drink [of it].
32:21 And Moses said unto Aaron, What did this people unto thee, that thou hast brought so great a sin upon them?
34:14 For thou shalt worship no other god: for the "I AM", whose name [is] Jealous, [is] a jealous God:

2 Kings 18:3 And he did [that which was] right in the sight of the "I AM", according to all that David his father did.
18:4 He removed the high places, and brake the images, and cut down the groves, and brake in pieces the brasen serpent that Moses had made: for unto those days the children of Israel did burn incense to it: and he called it Nehushtan.
18:5 He trusted in the "I AM" God of Israel; so that after him was none like him among all the kings of Judah, nor [any] that were before him.

Lev. 26:1 Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up [any] image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I [am] the "I AM" your God.

18:6 For he clave to the "I AM", [and] departed not from following Him, but kept His Commandments, which the "I AM" commanded Moses.

23:23 But in the eighteenth year of king Josiah, [wherein] this Passover was holden to the "I AM" in Jerusalem.
23:24 Moreover the [workers with] familiar spirits (mediums), and the wizards, and the images, and the idols, and all the abominations that were spied in the land of Judah and in Jerusalem, did Josiah put away, that he might perform the words of The Law which were written in the Book (Torah) that Hilkiah the priest found in The House of the "I AM".
23:25 And like unto him was there no king before him, that turned to the "I AM" with ALL his heart, and with ALL his soul, and with ALL his might, according to ALL The Law of Moses; neither after him arose there [any] like him.

Acts:19:18 And many that believed came, and confessed, and showed their deeds.
19:19 Many of them also which used curious arts brought their books together, and burned them before all [men]: and they counted the price of them, and found [it] fifty thousand [pieces] of silver.

2 Chronicles 14:2 And Asa did [that which was] good and right in the eyes of the "I AM" his God:
14:3 For he took away the altars of the strange [gods], and the high places, and broke down the images, and cut down the groves:
14:4 And commanded Judah to seek the "I AM" God of their fathers, and to do The Law and the Commandment.
14:5 Also he took away out of all the cities of Judah the high places and the images: and the kingdom was quiet before him.
14:6 And he built fenced cities in Judah: for the land had rest, and he had no war in those years; because the "I AM" had given him rest.
14:7 Therefore he said unto Judah, Let us build these cities, and make about [them] walls, and towers, gates, and bars, [while] the land [is] yet before us; because we have sought the "I AM" our God, we have sought [Him], and He hath given us rest on every side. So they built and prospered.

Fire and Brimstone / Sodom and Gomorrhea

4 Likes

You're welcome.
Amen.

1 Like

I like and agree with this comment:

I think it's a great move, Alex! It's too bad they didn't blow the rest of it up; you only get one shot at this job

Yeah, complete this Godly act. Stand for God's Law.

"I Will Demolish The Georgia Guidestones" Kandiss Taylor Vows To Take Down Luciferian Monument

Executive order #10 is TERRORIZING the Luciferian regime! Kandiss Taylor joins The Stew Peters Show to set the record straight on why she is running for governor, and why her executive orders are rocking the world!

Stand With Kandiss, and Contribute Here:ExecutiveOrder10 – Kandiss Taylor

Read more about Kandiss Taylor's platform to demolish the Georgia Guidestones:

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2022/05/georgia-gubernatorial-candidate-kandiss-taylor-unveils-planned-executive-order-to-demolish-georgia-guidestones-video/

ttps://rumble.com/v13aj0h-i-will-demolish-the-georgia-guidestones-kandiss-taylor-vows-to-take-down-lu.html

World-renowned and highly-respected jurist, judge and politician Sir William Blackstone famously denounced all legislation, in favour of God’s Laws - ONLY

2 Likes

The Georgia Guidestones are now completely leveled:

2 Likes

@JF

Double Wow. :woman_cartwheeling: :woman_cartwheeling:

Here is some more info:

snoopy

4 Likes

3 Likes

@JF , thank-you.

GOD can do ANYTHING He wants to do!

2 Likes

Praising Father for this wonderful news! What a glorious sight to see! Shouldn't the remains be crushed and ground to powder (Deut. 9:21 And I took your sin, the calf which ye had made, and burnt it with fire, and stamped it, [and] ground [it] very small, [even] until it was as small as dust: and I cast the dust thereof into the brook that descended out of the mount.).

Matthew 17:20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this government, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

Matthew 19:26 But Jesus beheld [them], and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Psalm 7:17 **will praise the "I AM" according to His righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the "I AM" most high.

Isaiah 12:4 And in that day shall ye say, Praise the "I AM", call upon His name, declare His doings among the people, make mention that His name be exalted.
12:5 Sing unto the "I AM"; for He hath done excellent things: this [is] known in all the earth.
12:6 Cry out and shout, thou inhabitant of Zion: for great [is] the Holy One of Israel in the midst of thee.
Sura 34 Praise be to "I AM", to Whom belong all things in the heavens and on Earth: to Him be Praise in the Hereafter: and He is Full of Wisdom, acquainted with all things.
34:2. He knows all that goes into the earth, and all that comes out thereof; all that comes down from the sky and all that ascends thereto and He is the Most Merciful, the Oft ...

Surah 18. The Cave 18:1.Praise be to "I AM", Who hath sent to His Servant the Book, and hath allowed therein no Crookedness:
18:2. (He hath made it) Straight (and Clear) in order that He may warn (the Godless) of a terrible Punishment from Him, and that He may give Good News to the Believers who work righteous deeds, that they shall have a goodly Reward,

Sura 6:1. Praise be "I AM", Who created the heavens and the Earth, and made the Darkness and the Light. Yet those who reject Faith hold (others) as equal, with their Guardian-Lord.

2 Likes
2 Likes

WERE THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES DESTROYED BY AN ELITE INSIDER OPPOSED TO WHAT IS HAPPENING.

1 Like
3 Likes
1 Like

Let these awful stones come down!!!

Another stone that needs com down: the cursed stone at Tara Hill, this is NOT the Stone Of Destiny as claimed by many:

Christ The true Stone Shines

Matthew
21:42

Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the Scriptures, The Stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the Head of the Corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?

Psalm
118:22
The stone [which] the builders refused is become the head [stone] of the corner

An interesting take on these georgia stones appeared in an article from 2014, which brings to mind some interesting things happening today.

Whats really "curious" is George

https://infiniteunknown.net/2014/10/08/georgia-guide-stones-cube-deciphered-the-simpsons-ebola/

simpsons-ebola-george-485x373

Looks like Monkey Pox

[WHO IS CURIOUS GEORGE]?

Tesla’s Assistant,

George H. Scherff, Sr.

Idaho Observer: Deathbed confessions, photos support claims that George H. Scherf(f), Jr., was the 41st U.S. president

GEORGE SCHERF AKA
George W. BUSH,

Grorge Bush's birthday happens to be today July 6 :birthday:

Airport, airlines start legal action against Britain over travel rules - #2 by GibMessenger

Today in history:/
[Today in reality]

thanks to those involved with the Georgia Guidestones**

B-29 Super Fortress Bombers attack Honshu Japan using new fire bombing techniques.

[Today in reality]

Dragon Eggs dropped from drones - (new fire bombing technology) to keep fires going

German scientists moved to US in Operation Overcast

[Today in reality]

Louis Pasteur "successfully" treated a patient with a rabies vaccine.

[Today in reality]

Republican party officially organized

[Today in reality]

10,000 troops called into Paris as unrest mounts in the poorer sections, over poverty and lack of food.

[Today in reality]

Russia destroys entire Ottoman fleet in the Battle of Chesma

[Today in reality]

12521120-0-image-a-3_1555795662766

https://defending-gibraltar.net/t/russia-launches-largest-submarine-to-be-built-in-30-years-with-enough-firepower-to-take-out-an-entire-large-city-and-a-fleet-of-mini-subs-to-cut-undersea-internet-cables/1919?u=be1

Sir Thomas More beheaded after refusing to join Henry VIII Church of England

[Today in reality]

guillotine

Nathuda Pass, trading post between India and China opens for business, part of the silk road.

[Today in reality]

images (14)

BRING OUT T HE STONE OF DESTINY AND GIVE IT TO JAH

Lia Fail - Stone of Destiny

3 Likes