Fire and Brimstone / Sodom and Gomorrhea

As the sodomites kick down the closet door it is getting harder and harder to avoid them.
The Law will prevail.

7 Likes

They are full of this despicable behaviour on the Rock too.

The Police station is currently flying the multi-coloured flag at this time - disgraceful.

Bear in mind that the policy enforcers are also only wearing fancy-dress in their uniforms and hats with the checked strips which signifies how THEY can supposedly move us around on their chess-board.

6 Likes

:frowning:
Father is taking names and giving them enough rope to hang themselves with.

Sura 2:80. And they say: "The Fire shall not touch us but for a few numbered days:" Say: "Have ye taken a promise from God, for He never breaks His promise? or is it that ye say of God what ye do not know?"
2:81. Nay, those who seek gain in evil, and are girt round by their sins,- they are Companions of the Fire: Therein shall they abide (for ever).
2:82. But those who have Faith and work Righteousness, they are Companions of the Garden: Therein shall they abide (for ever).

5 Likes

I cannot help but notice how children are being pulled into this satanic psyop of LGBT... +. It is being used as a platform to legalize pedophilia and take that out of the closet as well. Sodom and Gomorrah indeed! A society that cannot protect its children is bound to fall/fail.

5 Likes

There is NO question about Sodomy being sinful. Father has made it very clear He hates sodomy.
Furthermore America is horribly sinfully sick as Sodom and Gomorrah was.

Lev. 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it [homosexuality] [is] abomination.
20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them.

Judges 19:22 [Now] as they were making their hearts merry, behold, the men of the city, certain sons of Belial, beset the house round about, [and] beat at the door, and spoke to the master of the house, the old man, saying, Bring forth the man that came into thine house, that we may know him (sexually).

1 Corinthians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the Kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind (homosexuals),

1 Timothy 1:9 Knowing this, that The Law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the unGodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,
1:10 For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;

5 Likes

@NancyDrewberry ,

Thank-you for sharing. This is so sad. They pledge their hearts to the rainbow now not to GOD. This proves how far in to satans web of sin they have been lured.

It's Pride Month! For the next 30 days your children will be bombarded with WOKE LGBT Grooming via Entertainment, Hollywood, Social Media and Corporations. This is an excellent time to teach them about Recognizing Propaganda, Cultural Marxism, Corporate Fascism and why they should stay the hell away from Strangers Bearing Gifts! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

WOKE LGBT Propagandists Double-Down on Grooming Children During Pride Month!...

4 Likes

Nearly one in 12 of 16 to 24-year-olds now identify as lesbian, gay or bisexual - almost double the number four years ago, figures show

• Nearly one in 12 young adults in UK now identifies as lesbian, gay or bisexual
  • The proportion of LGB 16 to 24-year-olds has nearly doubled in four years
  • The percentage for straight adults has dropped from 95.3% in 2014 to 93.6%

By Matt Powell For Mailonline

Published: 15:31 EDT, 25 May 2022
More young adults than ever in the UK are now identifying as lesbian, gay or bisexual (LGB), new figures show.

The proportion of 16 to 24-year-olds who are LGB has almost doubled in four years and now stands at nearly one in 12.

Some 8.0 per cent of the age group identified as LGB in 2020, up from 6.6 per cent in 2019 and a jump from 4.1 per cent in 2016.

The rise reflects 'an increasing trend for this age group since 2014,' according to the Office for National Statistics (ONS).

Nearly one in 12 people aged 16 to 24 now identify as lesbian, gay or bisexual, an all time high following a continuous upward trend since 2014 (pictured: London Pride)

Nearly one in 12 people aged 16 to 24 now identify as lesbian, gay or bisexual, an all time high following a continuous upward trend since 2014 (pictured: London Pride)

The statistics from ONS show that young people in the UK are increasingly identifying as LGB, with the percentage of those who do increasing by more than double in five years

The statistics from ONS show that young people in the UK are increasingly identifying as LGB, with the percentage of those who do increasing by more than double in five years

For people aged 16 and above in the UK the same upward trend can be seen, with close to double the proportion of people now identifying as LGB in 2020 compared to in 2015

Around one in 20 (5.3 per cent) of people aged 16-24 identified as bisexual in 2020, along with 2.7 per cent as LGB, 1.3 per cent as other and 87.3 per cent heterosexual or straight.

A further 3.4 per cent said they didn't know or refused to answer.

The estimates have been published by the ONS using data from the Annual Population Survey, which collects information on sexual identity from the household population aged 16 and over in the UK.

2 Likes

You are welcome Persistent and thank-you. The exploitation of children is sad and nothing new. It has been going on for thousands of years making it that much more sad, sorrowful.

There is that saying: "there is nothing new under the sun".

Ecclesiastes 1:1 The words of the Preacher, the son of David, king in Jerusalem.
1:2 Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all [is] vanity.
1:3 What profit hath a man of all his labour which he taketh under the sun?
1:4 [One] generation passeth away, and [another] generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever.
1:5 The sun also ariseth, and the sun goeth down, and hasteth to his place where he arose.
1:6 The wind goeth toward the South, and turneth about unto the North; it whirleth about continually, and the wind returneth again according to His circuits.
1:7 All the rivers run into the sea; yet the sea [is] not full; unto the place from whence the rivers come, there they return again.
1:8 All things [are] full of labour; man cannot utter [it]: the eye is not satisfied with seeing, nor the ear filled with hearing.
1:9 The thing that hath been, it [is that] which shall be; and that which is done [is] that which shall be done: and [there is] no new [thing] under the sun.
1:10 Is there [any] thing whereof it may be said, See, this [is] new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.
1:11 [There is] no remembrance of former [things]; neither shall there be [any] remembrance of [things] that are to come with [those] that shall come after.
1:12 I the Preacher was king over Israel in Jerusalem.
1:13 And I gave my heart to seek and search out by Wisdom concerning all [things] that are done under heaven: this sore travail hath God given to the sons of man to be exercised therewith.
1:14 I have seen all the works that are done under the sun; and, behold, all [is] vanity and vexation of spirit.
1:15 [That which is] crooked cannot be made straight: and that which is needed cannot be numbered.
1:16 I communed with mine own heart, saying, Lo, I am come to great estate, and have gotten more Wisdom than all [they] that have been before me in Jerusalem: yea, my heart had great experience of Wisdom and Knowledge.
1:17 And I gave my heart to know Wisdom, and to know madness and folly: I perceived that this also is vexation of spirit.
1:18 For in much Wisdom [is] much grief: and he that increaseth Knowledge increaseth sorrow (Isa. 53:3-5).

5 Likes

@NancyDrewberry,

You are very welcome.

[quote="NancyDrewberry, post:8, topic:3499"]
The exploitation of children is sad

Agreed.

So true.

Gen.9:22 And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren outside.
9:23 And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid [it] upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces [were] backward, and they saw not their father's nakedness.
9:24 And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him.
9:25 And he said, Cursed [be] Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
9:26 And he said, Blessed [be] the "I AM" God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
9:27 God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.

3 Likes

@GodTaughtMeHow ,

Agreed.
Everyone on this planet will either live by the Law of God or die by it according to their free-will choices made.

Revelation 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

5 Likes

The good news about these End-Times (besides The Lord being here with us :slightly_smiling_face:) is that all will be revealed; both good and bad.

Luke 12:1 In the mean time, when there were gathered together an innumerable multitude of people, insomuch that they trode one upon another, he began to say unto his disciples first of all, Beware ye of the leaven of the politicians, which is hypocrisy.
12:2 For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.
12:3 Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops.
12:4 And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.
12:5 But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear Him, which after He hath killed hath power to cast into hell-fire; yea, I say unto you, Fear Him.
12:6 Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings, and not one of them is forgotten before God?
12:7 But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.
12:8 Also I say unto you, Whosoever shall confess me before men, him shall the Son of Man also confess before the angels of God:
12:9 But he that denieth me before men shall be denied before the angels of God.
12:10 And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him: but unto him that blasphemeth against the Holy Spirit it shall not be forgiven.
12:11 And when they bring you unto the churches, and [unto] magistrates, and powers, take ye no thought how or what thing ye shall answer, or what ye shall say:
12:12 For the Holy Spirit shall teach you in the same hour what ye ought to say.

5 Likes

Amen.

Repent means turning from ones evil ways.

Mark 10:15 Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive The Kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein.

Solomon 1:3. For dishonest thoughts separate from God: and His power, when it is tried, reproveth the unwise.
1:4. For into a malicious soul Wisdom shall not enter; nor dwell in the body that is subject unto sin.

2 Esdras 7:20. For there be many that perish in this life, because they despise The Law of God that is set before them.
7:21. For God hath given strait commandment to such as came, what they should do to live ([Deut. 32:46-47], even as they came, and what they should observe to avoid punishment.
7:22. Nevertheless they were not obedient unto Him; but spoke against Him, and imagined vain things;
7:23. And deceived themselves by their wicked deeds; and said of The Most High, that He is not; and knew not His Ways:
7:24. But His Law have they despised, and denied His Covenants; in His statutes have they not been faithful, and have not performed His works.
7:25. And therefore, Esdras, for the empty are empty things, and for the full are the full things.
7:26 Behold, the time shall come, that these Tokens which I have told thee shall come to pass, and the Bride (New Jerusalem [Rev. 21:2] shall appear, and she coming forth shall be seen, that now is withdrawn from the Earth.
7:27 And whosoever is delivered from the foresaid evils shall see My wonders.

2 Esdras 7:[80] these spirits shall not enter into habitations, but shall wander and be in torments forthwith, ever grieving and sad, in seven ways.
7:[81] The first way, because they have despised The Law of The Most High.
7:[82] The second way, because they cannot now make a good returning that they may live.
7:[83] The third way, they shall see the reward laid up for them that have believed The Covenants of The Most High.
7:[84] The fourth way, they shall consider The Torment laid up for themselves in the Last Days.
7:[85] The fifth way, they shall see the dwelling places of the others guarded by angels, with great quietness.
7:[86] The sixth way, they shall see how forthwith some of them shall pass into torment.
7:[87] The seventh way, which is more grievous than all the aforesaid ways, because they shall pine away in confusion and be consumed with shame, and shall be withered up by fears, seeing the glory of The Most High before Whom they have sinned whilst living, and before Whom they shall be judged in the Last Times.

7 Likes

3 Likes

Burning down a rainbow in Poland

More young people join far-right ranks in Poland due to dire socio-economic conditions.

Claudia Ciobanu

Claudia Ciobanu is a Romanian freelance reporter based in Warsaw.

Published On 14 Nov 201314 Nov 2013

A rainbow installation in Warsaw symbolizing diversity was set on fire by far-right demonstrators [Reuters]

Warsaw’s main boulevard, Marszalkowska, and neighbouring areas turned into a war zone on the Independence Day March on November 11. Row after row of mostly male youth marched along the boulevard spilling into sidewalks and side streets.They carried flags with Celtic crosses and white power fists, chanted slogans with visceral force and filled the centre of the city with fire-cracker smoke. The parade, with the number of protesters set at around 15,000, was organised by two of the most prominent far-right organisations in the country, the All-Polish Youth and the National-Radical Camp.

Few passers-by dared to stick around and watch the spectacle.

Within one hour of the start of the demonstration, participants had attacked two squats in the centre of Warsaw (Syrena and Przychodnia) and burnt down a rainbow installation in Plac Zbawicela, an artistic installation standing for diversity. After about two hours of marching and attacking the Russian embassy, the Polish police asked that the permit for the march be cancelled.

The aggression which spilled through the streets of Warsaw is not an isolated event. It marks the steady rise of the far right in Polish politics and society which so far has not been addressed by the authorities and faces only sporadic resistance from parts of the general public.

“Extremists on both sides”

An Independence March has been organised yearly since 1989 on November 11, Poland’s Independence Day, when people celebrate renewed statehood achieved in 1918 after the Polish lands had been partitioned for more than a century by Russia, Prussia and Austria.

One of the saddest things about the Independence March this year was the large proportion of youth among its ranks. The parade was made up of thousands of teenagers and young men with no better options for belonging and expressing their feelings than joining football hooligan groups and eventually far-right actions.

In 2010, however, the march became a major social event and its history since speaks volumes about Polish society. That year, Polish liberals and leftists spoke out[Pl] strongly against the exacerbated nationalist and far-right overtones of the march and planned for a block (eventually successful). Much of Poland’s conservative media depicted the planned blocking of the march as an attempt to stifle natural expressions of patriotic feeling. As a consequence, thousands attended what used to be a much smaller Independence March, as the far-right ranks were thickened by more moderate conservatives and nationalists.

The anti-fascists blocked the march again in 2011, when the numbers in the Independence March grew bigger. That year tens of people were injured and around 200 people arrested, with the bulk of the violence coming from the side of the far right. Yet much of the Polish media insisted on depicting the aggression as coming from “extremists on both sides”, i.e. the far right and the anti-fascists. The Independence March, according to most of the media, was an event during which good Polish patriots celebrated their nation while small groups of extremists committed wrongful violent acts.

This year makes it impossible to keep up with this narrative because on this Independence March the far right was on the streets alone and it wreaked havoc.

This year, the anti-fascists decided to move their demonstration to November 9, the anniversary of Kristallnacht. The demonstration was attended by around five hundred people and was an entirely peaceful affair. On November 11, the Polish presidency organised a national day march separate from the far-right one, which gave a clear opportunity to any moderate nationalist who wanted to manifest peacefully to do so. And thousands did. Those left attending the Independence March this year were the pure far right.

Hate crimes rising

4 Likes

That's a beautiful thing.
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

No offence to either GTMH or to P, but burning down a rainbow is not beneficial to anyone.
The queers have succeeded if they are able to get anti-sodomites to burn down rainbows. Understood, homosexuals are (wrongly) using the rainbow to represent freedom ala queer, however as explained by Johnny5, it is not their symbol to use and, in fact, is the opposite.

Genesis 9:17 And God said unto Noah, This [is] the token of the Covenant, which I have established between Me and all flesh that [is] upon the earth.

Better that the anti-queers would write across the rainbows: "God forbids sodomy!"
That is The Law of God. Doing so would not be destructive like burning rainbows and could be most beneficial. The efforts by the queers win if violence ensues like has happened with the BLM movement.

Again, no offence to anyone here. Not expecting or trying to win any popularity contests. :wink:

1 Like

I liked seeing BLM take down the statues, fulfilling The Law.

4 Likes

You make a good point about the statues, but they were statue-specific (only the ones they felt were offensive whilst others remained). They may have also replaced a statue with a statue of their choosing. Either way, BLM is horribly violent and instigates trouble in the name of freedom.

2 Likes

None taken.

They are SODOMITES who are an abomination unto God and ALL that worship Him and His Righteousness.

Deut. 7:3 Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.
7:4 For they will turn away thy son from following Me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the "I AM" be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly.
7:5 But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire.
7:6 For thou [art] an holy people unto the "I AM" thy God: the "I AM" thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto Himself, above all people that [are] upon the face of the earth.

7:9 Know therefore that the "I AM" thy God, He [is] God, the faithful God, which keepeth Covenant and mercy with them that love Him and keep His Commandments to a thousand generations;
7:10 And repayeth them that hate (or disobey) Him to their face, to destroy them: He will not be slack to him that hateth (or disobeyeth) Him, He will repay him to his face.
7:11 Thou shalt therefore KEEP the Commandments, and the Statutes, and the Judgments, which I command thee this day, to DO them.
7:12 Wherefore it shall come to pass, if ye hearken to these Judgments, and keep, and do them, that the "I AM" thy God shall keep unto thee The Covenant and the mercy which He sware unto thy fathers:
7:13 And He will love thee, and bless thee, and multiply thee: He will also bless the fruit of thy womb, and the fruit of thy land, thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep, in the land which He sware unto thy fathers to give thee.

Sing the New Song.

4 Likes

Amen to that. :pray:

1 Like