The Five Basic God-given Rights

God-given rights

From The Way home or face The Fire

2:12 Nature was to supply the means for (1) food, (2) water and (3) shelter, which make up three of the five basic necessities, or God given rights (human rights), the fourth, of equal importance, being (4) free- will. Freewill (freedom) to decide, whether to continue to follow Satan, or to follow God’s guidance and learn to be good, without being forced, but instead, by loving encouragement, is of the UTMOST importance.

2:13 This encouragement and teaching, from within (IN-TUITION), by the good voice, that everyone has, and by life; circumstances and surroundings; has to be accompanied by free-will to choose. If God forced everyone to do things, they would never learn, and He would have no way of knowing, whether they were being good, because they wanted to, or because He was forcing them. The fifth God given right is the (5) right to self-defence, from evil.

11 Likes

“A man's natural rights are his own, against the whole world; and any infringement of them is equally a crime; whether committed by one man, or by millions; whether committed by one man, calling himself a robber, or by millions calling themselves a government.”
― Lysander Spooner, No Treason: The Constitution of No Authority

5 Likes

4 Likes

What are God given rights?

The Founders believed that God-given rights precede human law, and they designed their government to secure those rights. The Bible teaches that man has freedom of speech because God did not give the civil government jurisdiction over the mind of man.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--

6 Likes

46**. Guns – Your God Given Right**

September 8, 2014 · by . · in Social

Self Defence

The legislation that restricts or prevents your God given right to gun ownership is fraudulent. Easily defend yourself against their lies – Jforjustice.net “Challenge” (British countries) & bulletprooflaw.wordpress.com. (Rest of world – Jurisdiction Challenge).

The New World Order’s goal is to reduce the world population to 500 million (as per their Satanic Georgia Guide Stones) by killing everyone off, which is why they want to disarm everyone. But the author at the JAHTruth.net/plan site has exposed who they are, and has found their Achilles’ heal. They are all bound by the 1953 Coronation Oath, which guarantees your right to guns etc. See the above two sites.

2 Likes

The government is totally enslaving you, you are NOT free, no matter ware you are on earth so long as the government functions under man made laws you will only become more and more poor. The ONLY way to liberty and freedom is to return to Gods PERFECT laws of liberty and justice which protect all and condemn all injustice.

These laws are found in the first five books of the law, TORAH, Torah means The Law, the only part of the law we don't obey is the animal sacrifice and priest hood for God has limited the priest hood to one Preist, JESUS CHRIST.

For more explanation, please read The Way Home or face the FIRE by JAH.

2 Likes

In this case the robber poised as being armed and was stealing from others, just deserts.

Robber shot, killed by customer at taqueria in SW Houston, police say

Police said the customer who shot the robber is wanted for questioning. He has not been charged.
The shooter collected the stolen money from the robber and returned it to the other patrons, police said.

https://www.khou.com/article/news/crime/taqueria-robbery-shooting-houston/285-5dceec19-9c07-444c-b211-4c584738e0fa

Exodus 20:15 Thou shalt not steal [nor make up thine own laws to enable thee to do so by fraud (deceiving people)].

3 Likes

Judah
index
(Charles) masquerading as the Lawgiver Joseph

2 Likes

Dealing with cattle and sheep rustlers (thieves), thieves in general, and the God-given right to self-defense against a thief/intruder (and why no man-made rules can ever change or take away these God-given rights):-

Exodus 22:1-4
22:1 If a man shall steal an ox, or a sheep, and kill it, or sell it; he shall restore five oxen for an ox, and four sheep for a sheep.
22:2 If a thief be found breaking up, and be smitten that he die, [there shall] no blood [be shed] for him.
22:3 If the sun be risen upon him, [there shall be] blood [shed] for him; [for] he should make full restitution; if he have nothing, then he shall be sold for his theft.
22:4 If the theft be certainly found in his hand alive, whether it be ox, or ass, or sheep; he shall restore double.

Deuteronomy 4:2-10
4:2 Ye shall not ADD unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish [ought] from it , that ye may keep the Commandments of the "I AM" your God which I COMMAND you.
4:3 Your eyes have seen what the "I AM" did because of Baalpeor: for all the men that followed Baalpeor, the "I AM" thy God hath destroyed them [idolaters] from among you.
4:4 But ye that did cleave unto the "I AM" your God [are] alive every one of you this day.
4:5 Behold, I have taught you Statutes and Judgments, even as the "I AM" my God commanded me, that ye should do so in the land where ye go to possess it.
4:6 KEEP therefore and DO [them]; for this [is] your Wisdom and your Understanding in the sight of the nations, which shall hear all these Statutes, and say, Surely this great nation [is] a wise and understanding people.
4:7 For what nation [is there so] great, who [hath] God [so] near to them, as the "I AM" our God [is] in all [things that] we call upon Him [for]?
4:8 And what nation [is there so] great, that hath Statutes and Judgments [so] Righteous as all this Law, which I set before you this day?
4:9 Only take heed to thyself, and keep thy soul diligently, lest thou forget the things which thine eyes have seen, and lest they depart from thy heart all the days of thy life: but teach them thy sons, and thy sons' sons;
4:10 [Specially] the day that thou stoodest before the "I AM" thy God in Horeb, when the "I AM" said unto me, Gather Me the people together, and I will make them hear My Words, that they may learn to respect Me all the days that they shall live upon the earth, and [that] they may teach their children.

Deuteronomy 12:8 Ye shall not do after all [the things] that we do here this day, every man whatsoever [is] right in his own eyes .

Deuteronomy 12:32 What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto , nor diminish from it .

Deuteronomy 17:11-13
17:11 According to The Sentence of The Law which they shall teach thee, and according to the Judgment which they shall tell thee, thou shalt do: thou shalt not decline to do The Sentence which they shall show thee, and turn not away from it [to] the right hand, nor [to] the left.
17:12 And the man that will do presumptuously, and will not hearken unto the priest that standeth to minister there before the "I AM" thy God, or unto the judge, even that man shall die: and [thus] thou shalt put away the evil from Israel.
17:13 And all the people shall hear, and fear, and do no more presumptuously (in thinking they are a law unto themselves) .

Deuteronomy 27:26 Cursed [be] he that confirmeth not [all] the words of this Law to do them. And all the people shall say, Amen.

6 Likes

These people are NOT defending God-given rights instead breaking God's LAW armed.