The Emperor Has No Corona – No Virus Isolated

An investigation into the "Isolation" of the SARS-COV2 "virus".

They didn't isolate the virus. That the issue - Dr. Wu Zunyou

You isolate a virus by ... um... um... - Prof David Baltimore

Clearly logic and common sense dictate that if you have not isolated the thing you are looking for there is no possible way to determine what the thing is made of or what it alone does - Dr. Tom Cowan

This video is approximately 19 mins.

The Final Refutation of Virology

The Smoking Gun: Where is the coronavirus? The CDC says it isn’t available

4 Likes

Is he trustworthy?

He also says for instance that appendicitis in in fact just constipation that can be cured by an enema, which I find hard to believe...

2 Likes

BOMBSHELL: HHS documents admit the CDC has never isolated any “covid-19 virus” … PCR tests nothing but instrument NOISE … the global HOAX is rapidly unraveling

Natural News

• No isolated Certified Reference Materials for “covid-19” virus.

• PCR tests that find “positive” results for covid merely the result of amplified instrument background.

• FDA admits PCR tests were developed without any isolated covid-19 virus samples. So they simulated the virus.

• Virologist Dr. Judy Mikovitz confirms common coronaviruses and monkey viruses fraudulently labeled “covid.”

• Dr. Jane Ruby explains the lack of any viral isolate and why the pandemic is based on coordinated science fraud.

• CDC FOIA documents reveal proof the CDC has never isolated covid-19.

• The spike protein bioweapon is real, and covid “vaccines” are kill shots to achieve depopulation.

• CDC Director Walensky admits the covid vaccine doesn’t stop covid infections.

• Sen. Rand Paul calls for Americans to resist covid tyranny.

Last year when covid skeptics were saying “there’s no such thing as a covid virus,” I strongly disagreed. As a published food scientist, laboratory owner and inventor of two published patents based on mass spectrometry analysis, I was aware that SARS-CoV-2 had been genomically sequenced. Surely, I mistakenly thought, it had been isolated, purified and determined to be the cause of covid-19 sickness.

A year later, it turns out the skeptics were right. And the warnings of people like Dr. Thomas Cowan, Sally Fallon, Dr. Andrew Kaufman, Jon Rappoport, David Icke and others were right on the mark. (I have since apologized to them all in a public podcast.)

How did I come to realize the medical and scientific establishment has fabricated all this? And what’s the explanation for the very real sickness that people are experiencing?

I’ll share that story here, but in short, common cold viruses and monkey virus fragments found in flu shots are being mislabeled “covid,” and there is a weaponized spike protein bioweapon that’s being distributed via vaccine injections. That’s all real. But there’s no such thing as a real, physical, isolated covid-19 virus that has been harvested from sick people and shown to infect other people and make them sick. What we’re really witnessing here, it now seems, is three distinct things:

1. A cocktail of common cold viruses labeled “covid” which are circulating and causing sickness in some people, most likely because of the lack of immune system exposure to wild type viruses during all the global lockdowns.

2. A weaponized spike protein toxic nanoparticle that’s being injected into people as a “clot shot” … and it’s likely shedding, causing harmful side effects in other, unvaccinated people.

3. A wholly fraudulent PCR “casedemic” scheme that’s designed to flag almost anyone as “positive” based almost entirely on how many cycles the PCR sample prep instruments are instructed to carry out, thereby amplifying instrument noise to the point of a “positive” hit. Almost anything can be flagged as “positive,” including genetic material fragments from previous years’ flu shots.

These three things — combined with the media’s mass hysteria programming — have achieved a level of global fear and psychological terrorism that the world has never seen before. But it’s all based on lies, it turns out. And here’s how we know.

No certified reference materials for isolated SARS-CoV-2 “covid-19” virus

Continued at the link.

2 Likes

COVID Not Isolated, Cannot Be Located, Does Not EXIST! FOIA Response Reveals Worldwide HOAX!

BREAKING! International FOIA Requests are producing responses that confirm what we have ALL suspected for many months!

COVID-19 may be the biggest HOAX ever perpetuated on global citizens, cannot be located, has not been isolated, and may not EXIST!

www.StewPeters.tv | www.DrJaneRuby.com

CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel

3 Likes

Dr. Robert Young - 10 Oct 21

Shocking Test Results for CoV - 19 Vaccines Contain Cytotoxic, Genotoxic and Magneticotoxic Ingredients!
Shocking Test Results for CoV - 19 Vaccines Contain Cytotoxic, Genotoxic and Magneticotoxic Ingredients!

4 Likes

What an excellent video with Dr. Robert Young.

Dr. Young's slides showing evidence of toxic ingredients in all the vaccines including metal particulates, graphine oxide, parasites, etc.

At the end of the video speaking of the Department of Defense leaked documents (slide presentation), can be found here: https://www.scribd.com/document/530082359/Salus-Humetrix-VE-Study-2021-09-28a-1

2 Likes