Robert Malone, 16,000 physicians, Implore Parents To Get Facts About Jabbing Children

While Seseme Street coerces children to get jabbed (see below), Dr. Robert Malone and thousands others logically say otherwise:

Robert Malone Implores Parents To Get Facts About Vaccinating Children

Before you vaccinate your child — which is irreversible and potentially permanently damaging — find out why 16,000 physicians and medical scientists around the world signed a declaration publicly declaring that healthy children should NOT be vaccinated for COVID-19.

My name is Robert Malone, and I am speaking to you as a parent, grandparent, physician and scientist. I don’t usually read from a prepared speech, but this is so important that I wanted to make sure that I get every single word and scientific fact correct.

I stand by this statement with a career dedicated to vaccine research and development. I’m vaccinated for COVID and I’m generally pro-vaccination. I have devoted my entire career to developing safe and effective ways to prevent and treat infectious diseases.

After this, I will be posting the text of this statement so you can share it with your friends and family.

There are three issues parents need to understand:

The first is that a viral gene will be injected into your children’s cells. This gene forces your child’s body to make toxic spike proteins. These proteins often cause permanent damage in children’s critical organs, including

Their brain and nervous system.
Their heart and blood vessels, including blood clots.
Their reproductive system, and
This vaccine can trigger fundamental changes to their immune system.
The most alarming point about this is that once these damages have occurred, they are irreparable.
You can’t fix the lesions within their brain.
You can’t repair heart tissue scarring.
You can’t repair a genetically reset immune system, and
This vaccine can cause reproductive damage that could affect future generations of your family.
The second thing you need to know about is the fact that this novel technology has not been adequately tested.

We need at least 5 years of testing/research before we can really understand the risks
Harms and risks from new medicines often become revealed many years later. Ask yourself if you want your own child to be part of the most radical medical experiment in human history.

One final point: the reason they’re giving you to vaccinate your child is a lie.

Your children represent no danger to their parents or grandparents. It’s actually the opposite. Their immunity, after getting COVID, is critical to save your family if not the world from this disease.

In summary: there is no benefit for your children or your family to be vaccinating your children against the small risks of the virus, given the known health risks of the vaccine that as a parent, you and your children may have to live with for the rest of their lives.

The risk/benefit analysis isn’t even close.

As a parent and grandparent, my recommendation to you is to resist and fight to protect your children.

The statement was delivered at a December 12 livestream event hosted by Unity Project and Global Covid Summit. Dr. Robert Malone and other leading physicians discussed their recent Physicians’ Declaration update, why healthy children should not be vaccinated and the associated risks. Read Supporting Documents.

They are targeting children with trusted and beloved characters:

The fictional children’s character is supposed to be 6 years old, which if he were real, means he became eligible for the COVID vaccine last week when the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) authorized the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID vaccine for emergency use in children ages 5 through 11.

Big Bird’s endorsement of the COVID vaccine for children isn’t an isolated incident — it’s just the latest example of Sesame Street endorsing federal health agencies’ COVID messaging for young children, with the help of corporate media.

But the announcement was met with backlash from elected officials and media pundits who accused the character of spreading government propaganda.

Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., chairman of Children’s Health Defense, today said:

“The use of trusted and beloved figures in this propaganda assault to induce children into submitting as guinea pigs to injections with an experimental high-risk zero-liability medical product with no proven benefits for kids is unconscionable and revolting.

”Big Pharma has turned Big Bird into a child predator.”

‘Big’ shot: Big Bird gets his COVID-19 vaccine:

Big Bird, Elmo and other Sesame Street characters appeared on CNN for a Saturday morning program called, “The ABCs of COVID Vaccines.”

Rosita, a furry, turquoise, Mexican monster, was inoculated against COVID-19 Friday.

Unfortunately, Elmo — who is just 3 — isn’t yet old enough to get his COVID shot.

“Elmo was so happy to talk to Dr Sanjay Gupta at the town hall today! Elmo learned that Elmo’s friends can get the COVID-19 vaccine now, and soon Elmo can too!” he tweeted early Saturday.

While Big Bird was excited about getting the jab, Sen. Ted Cruz seemed less than thrilled by it.

“Government propaganda…for your 5 year old!” the Texas Republican tweeted.

Big Bird gets vaccinated, 1972

Lawyers worldwide submit new evidence to International Criminal Court alleging World Leaders & Scientific Advisors have used Covid-19 & the Injections to commit Genocide and Crimes against Humanity

6 Likes

Picture above says it all, thinking they do good when doing evil. Isaiah 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for Light, and Light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!Could it be that all this evil is taking place because we have clearly been disobedient and not obeyed God's Law?

Deut. 1:39 Moreover your little ones, which ye said should be a prey, and your children, which in that day had no knowledge between good and evil, they shall go in there, and unto them will I give it, and unto them will I give it, and they shall possess it.

https://defending-gibraltar.net/t/children-become-the-next-target-for-the-jab

Children Become The Next Target For The Jab

Children To Be Shot in Gibraltar

The Song of Moses

3 Likes

Experts do NOT agree that Covid vaccines are necessary for children as young as five due to little risk they face from the virus and potential adverse effects of the jab

• Covid vaccines are being rolled out to children as young as five in many developed nations, but some experts say they are not needed
  • In Sweden, regulators rejected to approve the shot for healthy kids under the age of 12
  • One Swedish regulator said 'we don't see any clear benefit with vaccinating' young, healthy, children
  • Dr Michael Kurilla, an NIH official, abstained from approving the shots for young children over concerns about data collection and long-term side-effects
  • Two U.S. health experts also said this week that would not want their male children to receive booster shots over concerns of myocarditis

By Mansur Shaheen U.S. Deputy Health Editor For Dailymail.Com

Published: 12:45 EST, 28 January 2022

Covid vaccines have been available for children as young as five in the U.S. since late-October, though some experts are still unsure whether the shots are needed, and some countries abroad have bucked the growing trend of recommending the shots to all young children.

This week, Swedish health officials declined to open vaccine eligibility for all children five or older, deciding to instead only allow the shots to children under 11 who have a serious medical condition.

The UK has a similar policy to their Nordic peer, allowing for all children 12 and older to get the shot, but only allowing children five to 11 to get the jab if they have a pre-existing health issue that puts them at serious risk.

In the wake of the Omicron variant's rise through out the world, many European countries opted to expand vaccine eligibility in an effort to control the variant.

Many health officials disagree with the decision, though, and debate has opened as to whether the shots are necessary.

Still, though, in places like New York City, children must be jabbed to take part in some activities at school and to do things like go to restaurants or movie theaters.

Covid vaccines are being rolled out to children as young as five years old throughout the world, though many experts doubt that the shots are necessary for people that young. Pictured: A young child in New York City, New York, receives a shot of a COVID-19 vaccine on November 3

'With the knowledge we have today, with a low risk for serious disease for kids, we don't see any clear benefit with vaccinating them,' Britta Bjorkholm, a Swedish Health Agency official, said at a news conference Friday.

Covid has shown little ability to cause much harm to healthy, young, children.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports that deaths among children younger than 12 make up a fraction of a percentage of those that have died from the virus in the U.S.

A study performed by researchers at the University of Utah last year found that 50 percent of cases among children are asymptomatic - and the study was performed during the Delta surge, before the more mild Omicron wave took over.

There figures have spurred some to questions why children have to receive the Covid vaccines.

Dr Michael Kurilla (pictured), of the NIH's National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences, was the only member to abstain in the FDA's advisory committee vote of 17-0-1 to recommend approval of COVID-19 vaccines in children ages five to 11

Dr Michael Kurilla (pictured), of the NIH's National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences, was the only member to abstain in the FDA's advisory committee vote of 17-0-1 to recommend approval of COVID-19 vaccines in children ages five to 11

Dr Michael Kurilla, the director of the Division of Clinical Innovation, at the National Institutes of Health's (NIH) National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences and member of the Food and Drug Administration's Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee (VRBPAC), was the lone member to abstain from approving the shot for kids aged five to 11 in October.

At the time, he told DailyMail.com that while he thinks children with certain conditions that put them at a high risk should receive the shot, he is not sure if healthy children need it as well.

He also worried that the protection provided to children by the jab would quickly wane, and noted that previously infected children should already be protected enough - even without the shot.

Kurilla had some concerns about the study Pfizer performed as well. He said the follow up period of only two to three months, potentially missing some longer term side-effects.

The Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunization (JCVI), and independent advisory committee in the UK, believes the shots are only necessary to certain young children.

1 Like