MY FAVORITE BIBLE VERSE

https://jahtruth.net/kofk-free/s007.htm
The link above does not work

I've formatted this one carefully by editing out any distractions, as this mind gets caught up on every detail and distraction (metadata, typographical entities) and wishes to see the message delivered optimally, and hopefully as close to the original message as possible, in the hopes of internalizing the teachings in scripture more efficiently.

Cause me to hear Thy loving kindness in the morning;
for in Thee do I trust:

Cause me to know The Way wherein I should walk;
for I lift up my soul (Being) unto Thee.

Deliver me, O I AM, from mine enemies:
I flee unto Thee to hide me.

Teach me to do Thy Will; for Thou art my God:
Thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness.

Quicken me, O I AM, for Thy name's sake:
for Thy righteousness' sake bring my soul out of trouble.

And of Thy mercy cut off mine enemies,
and destroy all them that afflict my soul:
for I am Thy servant.

Psalm 143:8 -143:12 (KOFK)

Original below:-

143:8 Cause me to hear Thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in Thee do I trust: cause me to know The Way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul (Being) unto Thee.
143:9 Deliver me, O "I AM", from mine enemies: I flee unto Thee to hide me.
143:10 Teach me to do Thy Will; for Thou [art] my God: Thy spirit [is] good; lead me into the land of uprightness.
143:11 Quicken me, O "I AM", for Thy name's sake: for Thy righteousness' sake bring my soul out of trouble.
143:12 And of Thy mercy cut off mine enemies, and destroy all them that afflict my soul: for I [am] Thy servant.

Psalm 143:8 -143:12 (KOFK)

1 Like

Matthew 5:9 Blessed [are] the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

Reason: We can focus daily on learning and applying the Teachings of the Scriptures to ourselves as individuals, regardless of what is occurring in the world. Then as we become gradually transformed over time into much better individuals with better thinking patterns by the Holy Spirit, the inner effect is undoubtedly transferred out into the world and thereby it also affects the people and world around us and also the world at large, because the effect gradually gets passed on through the interaction with others.

4 Likes

Of course the words are beautiful but probably best to leave them in the original form.
The Lord spent a lot of time on the King of kings Bible / putting back in what men had taken out / and taking out what men had added to.
It's God's will

Thank you for posting them

Aristeas

13:5 The king praised him and inquired of another, 'What is the goal of speech?' And he replied, 'To convince your opponent by showing him his mistakes in a well-ordered array of [arguments]. For in this way you will win your hearer, not by opposing him, but by bestowing praise upon him with a view to persuading him. And it is by the power of God that persuasion is accomplished.'

4 Likes

ONE VERSE – ONE REASON

Deut. 31:8 And the "I AM", He [it is] that doth go before thee; He will be with thee, He will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.

We are not alone :slight_smile:

7 Likes

We are indeed not alone, I have had several encounters with THEM, we are watched and protected.

2 Likes

Colossians 3:13 Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a complaint against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also [do] ye.

Reason: There are so many times that this human lets down others, including Christ and Father, so thankful for Christ and Father's forgiveness as well as others and their forgiveness.

7 Likes

April 16 – Love Your Servants

Love, love, love. Tender Love is the secret. Love those you are training, love those who work with you, love those who serve you.

Dwell on that thought β€” God is Love. Link it up with My β€œI and my Father are one.” Dwell on My actions on earth. See in them Love in operation.

If it was God who so acted, then it was Love, Perfect Love, performed those actions, those wonders. Then you, too, must put Love (God) into action in your lives. Perfect Love means perfect forgiveness. Lo, my children, you see that where God is there can be no lack of forgiveness, for that is really lack of love.

God is Love . . . no judging.
God is Love . . . no resentment.
God is Love . . . all patience.
God is Love . . . all power.
God is Love . . . all supply.

All you need to have is love to God and man. Love to God ensures obedience to every wish, every command. Love is the fulfilling of all law.

Pray much for love.

5 Likes

Really nice Yoda, thank you for sharing.

All you need is Love, All you need is Love, Love, all you need is Love.

1 Like

SURA 2:105. It is never the wish of those without Faith among the People of The Book, nor of the Pagans, that anything good should come down to you from your Lord. But God will choose for His special Mercy whom He will - for the "I AM" is Lord of grace abounding.

8 Likes

Revelation 4:10-11 The four and twenty elders (the Prophets) fall down before Him that sat on the Throne, and worship Him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast THEIR crowns before the Throne, saying,
4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for Thou hast created all things, and for Thy pleasure they are and were created.

4 Likes

Psalm 32:8 I will instruct thee and teach thee in The Way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.

As it is stated in The Way home or face The Fire (www.thewayhomeorfacethefire.net) 3:27 It may be simple, but it is not easy....but with Father and TM help and guidance, it is simple.

5 Likes

Thomas 13:2 He turned to His disciples, He said to them: I am not a divider am I? (only a divider of Truth and lies, good and evil and the sheep from the goats – Matt. 25:32-33)
13:3 Jesus said: The harvest (of souls in need of Guidance on earth) is indeed great, but the labourers (giving the demonstration of The Way of Righteousness) are few; but beg the Lord to send labourers into the harvest.
13:4 He said: Lord, there are many around the cistern (close to The Way of Truth and Life or who talk about it), but nobody in the cistern (Living in The Way).
13:5 Jesus said: Many are standing at the door, but the solitary (who are dependent on nobody and nothing except God) are the ones who will enter the Bridal Chamber (the New Jerusalem).

Reason: While studying The Book of Thomas, Father lead me to these verses, cementing there must be absolute TRUST in Him.

5 Likes

Scripture: Psalm 18:2

Reason: God is our Buckler. All we need to do is β€œbuckle up then God and Christ's do Their part, Their Power and Love prevailed above and beyond all others. No one can touch you unless allowed.

The below YoDa's: Christ's Words of Life
Stand Invincible. - August 30
Stand invincible, face to the foes of life.

Keep Close. - July 24
How dare any foe touch you, protected by Me!

5 Likes

Wisdom 13:14. Love the Lord all thy life, and call upon Him for thy salvation.

It's good wisdom - "Love the Lord all thy life".

All means all.

4 Likes

Psalm As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul (Being) after Thee, O God.
42:2 My soul thirsteth for God, for the Living God: when shall I come and appear before God?

3 Likes

Gal. 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Holy Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no Law.

I found a description of the fruit of the Holy Spirit from studying the Words of The Upper Room. I put in verse 23 too because it completes the sentence.

3 Likes

Zechariah 7:9 Thus speaketh the "I AM" Lord of hosts, saying, Execute True Judgment, and show mercy and compassions every man to his brother (neighbour):
7:10 And oppress not the widow, nor the fatherless, the stranger, nor the poor; and let none of you imagine evil against his brother in your heart.
7:11 But they refused to hearken, and pulled away the shoulder, and stopped-up their ears, that they should not hear.

5 Likes

Matt. 5:16 Let your Light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Fond childhood memories again of a song about shining light.

4 Likes