MY FAVORITE BIBLE VERSE

2 Thessalonians 3:3 But the Lord is faithful, Who shall stablish you, and keep [you] from evil.

How encouraging.

4 Likes

A favorite:
1 Cor. 15:57 But thanks [be] to God, Which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Reason: ONLY with Christ Guiding Light is VICTORY in satan's world made possible. :slight_smile: Thank-You.

3 Likes

A favorite:

Luke 12:34 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. King of kings' Bible - Luke

A reason:

The verse reminds me of Home (Heaven).

3 Likes

Psalm 27:14

A favorite because it requires patience to wait.

Reason:Have any patience in this instant gratification world ?

1 Like

A favorite:

Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the "I AM" shall renew [their] strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; [and] they shall walk, and not faint. King of kings' Bible - Isaiah

A reason:

To never lose hope.
9:125 God is NOT a human, and His power and ability are beyond the comprehension, and
imagination, of all of you put together. There is NOTHING that He cannot do. The Way Home

4 Likes

1:2 Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all [is] vanity.
1:3 What profit hath a man of all his labour which he taketh under the sun?
1:4 [One] generation passeth away, and [another] generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever.
1:5 The sun also ariseth, and the sun goeth down, and hasteth to his place where he arose.
1:6 The wind goeth toward the South, and turneth about unto the North; it whirleth about continually, and the wind returneth again according to His circuits.
1:7 All the rivers run into the sea; yet the sea [is] not full; unto the place from whence the rivers come, there they return again.
1:8 All things [are] full of labour; man cannot utter [it]: the eye is not satisfied with seeing, nor the ear filled with hearing.
1:9 The thing that hath been, it [is that] which shall be; and that which is done [is] that which shall be done: and [there is] no new [thing] under the sun.
1:10 Is there [any] thing whereof it may be said, See, this [is] new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.
1:11 [There is] no remembrance of former [things]; neither shall there be [any] remembrance of [things] that are to come with [those] that shall come after.

Ecclesiastes 1:2-11

5 Likes

Thank you.

Studying The Way Home or Face The Fire, this verse was read and touched this heart;

Sura 5:18. Wherewith "I AM" guideth all who seek His good pleasure to The Way of Peace and Safety, and leadeth them out of darkness, by His Will, unto the Light,- guideth them to The Way that is Straight (and Strait).

Good day and good wishes @cybe2 . Good to see you here.

1 Like

Good day Cybe and good wishes, glad to see you here as well.

Philippians 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord always: [and] again I say, Rejoice.

Reason - It reminds me of a song from days long gone - and it's just so positive :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Psalm 118:24 This [is] the day [which] the "I AM" hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

It's kind of fitting for a Sabbath day :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Romans :3-4 5:3 And not only [so], but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;
5:4 And patience, experience; and experience, hope:

Reason: Rejoice in long sufferings bring about lasting changes. Joy in The Lord's Ways.

4 Likes

Isaiah 40:3 The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the "I AM", make straight in the desert a highway for our God.

Reason - It reminds me that everything we do whether it be posts, or other good deeds, to bring recognition to Christ is in preparation of His Rule.

3 Likes

faithful and treasured friend

Wisdom 6:14 A faithful friend is a strong defence: and he that hath found such an one hath found a treasure.

Reason: This verse reminds me what a faithful friend and treasure Christ is.

8 Likes

Psalm 34:22 The "I AM" redeemeth the soul of His servants: and none of them that trust in Him shall be desolate.

Reason:Father is Faithful.

5 Likes

Thomas 12:7 Jesus said: Whoever knows the All but fails to know himself lacks everything.

A wise never knows all

Reason: To know that, even though you might think you are 110% correct, you might still be wrong, except where it has been confirmed or taught you by Father or TM - Deference

3 Likes

Matthew 10:16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

Reason: Both Guidance and an admonition, to be on guard in the world, and therefore to be wise, and also to take care to be harmless. By this we can learn to be both helpful and harmless to others.

5 Likes

Today's favorite:

Romans 8:1 [There is] therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but (with their Being) after the Spirit.
8:2 For The Law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
8:3 For what The Law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
8:4 That the Righteousness of The Law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not following the flesh, but following the Spirit.
8:5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
8:6 For to be carnally minded [is] death; but to be spiritually minded [is] life and peace.
8:7 Because the carnal mind [is] enmity against God: for it is not subject to The Law of God, neither indeed can it be.
8:8 So then they that are in the ways of flesh cannot please God.
8:9 But ye are not of the flesh, but of the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is not his.
8:10 And if Christ [be] in you, the body [is] dead because of sin; but the Spirit [is] life because of righteousness.
8:11 But if the Spirit of Him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, He that raised up Christ from the dead shall also revitalize your mortal bodies by His Spirit that dwelleth in you.
8:12 Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.
8:13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body (crucify the "Self"), ye shall live.
8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the (adopted) sons of God.
8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
8:16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit (Being), that we (our Beings) are the children of God:
8:17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with [him], that we may be also glorified together.
8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time [are] not worthy [to be compared] with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
8:19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
8:20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected [the same] in hope,
8:21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God

Amen.

3 Likes

Sura 7:158 Say: "O men! I am sent unto you all, as the Messenger of "I AM", to Whom belongeth the Dominion of the heavens and the Earth: there is no god but He: it is He That giveth both life and death. So believe in "I AM" and His Messenger, the Unlettered Prophet (John 7:15-19), who believeth "I AM" and His words: follow him that (so) ye may be guided (by "The Way" - John 14:6)."

4 Likes