MY FAVORITE BIBLE VERSE

@DOTS for some reason I can't reply direct to your post, doesn't allow but there is also this joy I enjoyed singing those days

3 Likes

Verse: Proverbs 3:15 Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.

Reason: Because The Divine Power of God's Law has been recognized in this life as Protection, like no other, from evil in high places. Where would we be without The Law? Thanking Father for His Loving mercy shown.

6 Likes

IMG_8092

Uplifting words, in a challenging time.

4 Likes

@DG-Truther-Videos

Romans 15:13 Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Spirit.

It changed my day.

4 Likes

Deut. 33:27 The eternal God [is thy] refuge, and underneath [are] the "Everlasting Arms": and He shall thrust out the enemy from before thee; and shall say, Destroy [them].

It was YODA today. :slight_smile:

Say to yourself "He is our Refuge." Say it until its truth sinks into your very soul. Say it until you know it - are so sure of it, that nothing can make you afraid.

5 Likes

Psalms 113:3 From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the "I AM"'s name [is] to be praised.

The I AM's name is praised constantly while doing chores thinking about, as well, a cheerful moment shared with TM, and there are many.

6 Likes

Philippians 4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

When evil surrounds you rest in Christ Jesus Peace.

5 Likes

James 1:2 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into diverse temptations;
1:3 Knowing [this], that the trying (testing) of your faith worketh patience.

5 Likes

A favorite:

46:9 Remember the former things of old: for I [am] God, and [there is] none else; [I am] God, and [there is] none like Me King of kings' Bible - Isaiah

A reason:

2: 17 .... This faith in the unseen and the magic, of having personal miracles,
which were previously thought to be only coincidences, having the effect of an ADDICTIVE drug, that HEALS absolutely everything, with NO ill effects. - Excerpted from The Way home or face The Fire

5 Likes

Remembering fond childhood memories plus past memories as well...

Sign Language?

John 8:3 Then spoke Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the Light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the Light of Life.

A favorite: While reflecting how dark and dead life had been no words explain knowing KINGChrist.

Reason: Reminds to continually seek the Light of Life, CHRIST.

3 Likes

Psalm 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

Psalm+51-10+Create+In+Me+A+Clean+Heart+red

Reason: There is so much to unlearn and to learn, we all need The Lord's Help all the time, each and every day.

2 Likes

1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon Him; for He careth for you.

With everything going on in this evil world, it is very comforting to know Father and The Lord is always with us, They love us very much, more than we can fathom.

5 Likes

Power to the weary

Isaiah 40:29 He giveth power to the faint; and to [them that have] no might He increaseth strength.

2 Likes

Deut. 7:9 Know therefore that the "I AM" thy God, He [is] God, the faithful God, which keepeth Covenant and mercy with them that love Him and keep His Commandments to a thousand generations;

2 Likes