Study His Words in The Upper Room

(Upper Room)

John15:1 I am the True Vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
15:2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit He taketh away: and every [branch] that beareth fruit, He pruneth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

15:3 Now ye are clean through the Word which I have spoken unto you.
15:4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
15:5 I am the vine, ye [are] the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
15:6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast [them] into the fire, and they are burned.
15:7 If ye abide in me, and MY Words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you (if it be God's Will).
15:8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.

Galations 5:22 But the fruit of the Holy Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
5:23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no Law.

Temperance in its modern use is defined as moderation or voluntary self-restraint - "self"-control; of which is a big lesson from The Lord for us today:

You must die to "Self" daily - DAILY until your human "Self"-will and "Self"-ishness are dead and then, when you are TRULY spirit in an earthen vessel, and NOT an earthen vessel with spirit in it, you will be motivated only by Christ and He will be Living in your earthen-vessel, with you , instead of the "Self" living in it. You will then be working 24 hours a day to set up His Kingdom of Israel; - a NATION with God's Laws]; Statutes; Judgements; Economic Policy; Agricultural Policy and healthy balanced diet etc., for Him to reign over here on Earth and NOT a spiritualised abstract church. (The Divine in Me)

5 Likes