It Seems Few Will Listen To Elijah

Just joined to find ppl who know of & believe Jah/Muad'dib. Have been promoting his website, booklets & teachings on several platforms, less than 1% probably (?) are receptive & most reject it very rudely. Need to take a break & find some refuge. God Bless all of you.

12 Likes

As a friend has said to me on several occasions (so thanking him for the advice): only a handful of people believed and followed Jesus 2k years ago, so why would it be any different now?

7 Likes

Welcome :slight_smile: I was so relieved to find others who see the Truth here too.

Matt. 5:11 Blessed are ye, when [men] shall revile you, and persecute [you], and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great [is] your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the Prophets which were before you.

8 Likes

Even fewer believed Noah. Only seven (7) people believed Noah and EVERYONE else drowned. Christ said that when He returned and revealed Himself in His new body from the Tribe of Joseph/Ephraim (On The Way to Emmaus Again), it would be like the Times of Noah, where very few would believe Him, and EVERYONE else's body would die and their Being/Soul would go into The Lake of Fire for Eternity.

Christ's Space-ship – Ark: "The New Jerusalem – “Times Of Noah – The Arks of Noah and Jesus. Life or death?

So, don't let the rejection discourage you. See it as fulfillment of prophecy, proving that prophecy is true and being fulfilled, whilst striving to help the right people survive.

2 Peter 1:16 For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Christ Jesus, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty.
1:17 For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory ("Cloud"), This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
1:18 And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount.
1:19 We have also the more sure word of Prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye TAKE HEED, as unto a Light that shineth in a dark place, until the Day dawn, and the Morning Star (Rev. 30:16) arise in your hearts:
1:20 Knowing this first, that no Prophecy of the Scripture is of any private interpretation.
1:21 For the Prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spoke [as they were] moved by the Holy Spirit.

14 Likes

Welcome :slight_smile:

We are in Noah's time, so continue building the ark and the floods will drown the non-believers. Sadly it's the last chance and eternal destruction of hell fire and not the floods is the only disturbing difference here.

Lets continue exalting our King and only trusted Human-Being on earth right now. It is wise to learn from Him https://christs.net/

LLTK.

6 Likes

Thank you very much my friends for the encouragement, support & for your wisdom.

LLTK
LLTF

6 Likes

Yes, so true indeed, God Bless.

LLTK
LLTF

5 Likes

Dear F/friends and F/family,

Thank-Y/you. Agreed.

Warm Welcome @Psalm51.10 . Glad to see you here. :blue_heart: :yellow_heart:

John 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.( The KING is HERE!!!)!73. Christ/ Messiah/ Mahdi Here Now | Simple Truths in Pictures

Matthew 24:37 But as the days of Noah [were], so shall also the coming of the Son of Man be.
24:38 For as in the days that were before The Flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark,
24:39 And knew not until The Flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of Man be.

Who is JAH?
https://jahtruth.net/mal4.htm
Psalm 68:4 Sing unto God, sing praises to His name: extol Him that rideth upon the heavens by His name JAH, and rejoice before Him.( Rejoice exceedingly because The Lord found you.)

The Scriptural Marks of Christ

6 Likes

Matthew
13:14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
13:15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and [their] ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with [their] eyes, and hear with [their] ears, and should understand with [their] heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
13:16 But blessed [are] your eyes (of your spirit), for they see: and your ears (of your spirit), for they hear.
13:17 For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous [men] have desired to see [those things] which ye see, and have not seen [them]; and to hear [those things] which ye hear, and have not heard [them].

8 Likes

Thank You friend, LLTK, LLTF.

4 Likes

Christ told us what would happened if we try to give pearls to swine.
Peter also warned us about these 'brute beasts':

2 Peter
2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
2:2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom The Way of Truth shall be evil spoken of.
2:3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.
2:4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast [them] down to hell, and delivered [them] into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;
2:5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth [person], a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the unGodly;
2:6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah into ashes condemned [them] with an overthrow, making [them] an example unto those that after should live unGodly;
2:7 And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked:
2:8 (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed [his] righteous soul from day to day with [their] unlawful deeds;)
2:9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the Godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the Day of Judgment to be punished:
2:10 But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise God's government. Presumptuous [are they], "self"-willed, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.
2:11 Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord.
2:12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;
2:13 And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, [as] they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots [they are] and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast upon you;
2:14 Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:
2:15 Which have forsaken The Right Way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam [the son] of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness;
2:16 But was rebuked for his iniquity: the dumb ass speaking with man's voice forbad the madness of the prophet.
2:17 These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever.
2:18 For when they speak great swelling [words] of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, [through much] wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.
2:19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for by whom a man is overcome, by the same is he brought into bondage.
2:20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the Knowledge of the Lord and Christ the Saviour, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.
2:21 For it had been better for them not to have known The Way of Righteousness, than, after they have known [it], to turn from the Holy Commandment delivered unto them.
2:22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog [is] turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

Just like the days of Noah (only 7 believed Noah) and just like days of Lot (not even 10 righteous men were to be found). The overspreading of abominations is well underway.
Hopefully the true in faith are on their way to Gibraltar.

8 Likes

It seems I keep seeing this theme in scripture:

Ephesians
4:17 This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind,
4:18 Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the Life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:
4:19 Who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness.
4:20 But ye have not so learned [from] Christ;
4:21 If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the Truth is in Jesus:
4:22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;
4:23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind (your Being/Soul);
4:24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.
4:25 Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbor: for we are members one of another.

8 Likes

Gibraltar right now is not any different (not yet) than all the other corrupt nations of the world; rejecting truth with leaders spewing lies and prancing around like they are good for the people.

Ecclesiastes 9:12 For man also knoweth not his time: as the fishes that are taken in an evil net, and as the birds that are caught in the snare; so [are] the sons of men snared in an evil time, when it falleth suddenly upon them.
9:13 This Wisdom have I seen also under the sun, and it [seemed] great unto me:
9:14 [There was] a little city, and few men within it; and there came a great king against it, and besieged it, and built great bulwarks against it:
9:15 Now there was found in it a poor wise man, and he by His Wisdom delivered the city; yet no man remembered that same poor man.
9:16 Then said I, Wisdom [is] better than strength: nevertheless the poor man's Wisdom [is] despised, and his words are not heard.
9:17 The words of wise [men are] heard in quiet more than the shout of him that ruleth among fools.
9:18 Wisdom [is] better than weapons of war: but one sinner destroyeth much good.
10:1 Dead flies cause the ointment of the apothecary to send forth a stinking savour: [so doth] a little folly him that has a reputation for wisdom [and] honour.
10:2 A wise man's heart [is] at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.
10:3 Yea also, when he that is a fool walketh by The Way, his lack of Wisdom makes him fail, and he showeth to every one [that] he [is] a fool.
10:4 If the spirit of the ruler rise up against thee, leave not thy place; for yielding permits great offences.
10:5 There is an evil [which] I have seen under the sun, as an error [which] proceedeth from the ruler:
10:6 Folly is set in great high places (Eph. 6:12), and the wise sit in low places.
10:7 I have seen servants upon horses, and princes walking as servants upon the earth.
10:8 He that diggeth a pit shall fall into it; and whoso breaketh an hedge, a serpent shall bite him.
10:9 Whoso removeth stones shall be hurt therewith; [and] he that cleaveth wood shall be endangered thereby.
10:10 If the iron be blunt, and he do not whet the edge, then must he put to more strength: but wisdom [is] profitable to direct [and achieve].
10:11 Surely the serpent will bite without enchantment; and a babbler is no better.
10:12 The words of a wise man's mouth [are] gracious; but the lips of a fool will swallow himself up.
10:13 The beginning of the words of his mouth [is] foolishness: and the end of his talk [is] mischievous madness.
10:14 A fool also is full of words: a man cannot tell what shall be; and what shall be after him, who can tell him?
10:15 The labour of the foolish wearieth every one of them, because he knoweth not how to go to the city.
10:16 Woe to thee, O land, when thy king [is] a child, and thy princes feast in the morning!
10:17 Blessed [art] thou, O land, when thy king [is] the son of nobles, and thy princes feast in due season, for strength, and not for drunkenness!
10:18 By much slothfulness the building decayeth; and through idleness of the hands the house leaketh.
10:19 A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but money answereth all [things].
10:20 Curse not the king, no not in thy thought; and curse not the rich in thy bedchamber: for a bird of the air shall carry the voice, and that which hath wings shall tell the matter. https://jahtruth.net/kofk-free/19.htm

4 Likes

Understood.
But that will change for Gibraltar (sadly, it may not be until after the death of the two witnesses: See https://gibraltar-messenger.net/ #4); it will not change for the rest of the world until Christ is crowned King.

4 Likes

Exodus 33:3 Unto a land flowing with milk and honey: for I will not go up in the midst of thee; for thou [art] a stiffnecked people: lest I consume thee in the way.
33:4 And when the people heard these evil tidings, they mourned: and no man did put on him his ornaments.
33:5 For the "I AM" had said unto Moses, Say unto the children of Israel, Ye [are] a stiffnecked people: I will come up into the midst of thee in a moment, and consume thee: therefore now put off thy ornaments from thee, that I may know what to do unto thee.

Deut. 9:6 Understand therefore, that the "I AM" thy God giveth thee not this good land to possess it for thy righteousness; for thou [art] a stiffnecked (arrogant and obstinate) people.

Deut. 10:16 Circumcise therefore the foreskin of your heart, and be no more stiffnecked (arrogant and obstinate).

2 Chronicles 30:8 Now be ye not stiffnecked, as your fathers [were, but] yield yourselves unto the "I AM", and enter into His Sanctuary, which He hath sanctified FOR EVER: and serve the "I AM" your God, that the fierceness of His wrath may turn away from you.

2 Chronicles 36:13 And he also rebelled against king Nebuchadnezzar, who had made him swear by God: but he stiffened his neck, and hardened his heart from turning unto the "I AM" God of Israel.

Nehemiah 9:16 But they and our fathers dealt proudly, and hardened their necks, and hearkened not to Thy Commandments,
9:17 And refused to obey, neither were mindful of Thy wonders that Thou didst among them; but hardened their necks, and in their rebellion appointed a captain to return to their bondage: but Thou [art] a God ready to pardon, Gracious and Merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and forsookest them not.
9:18 Yea, when they had made them a molten calf, and said, This [is] thy God that brought thee up out of Egypt, and had wrought great provocations;

Psalm 95:8 Harden not your heart, as in the provocation, [and] as [in] the day of temptation in the wilderness:
95:9 When your fathers tempted Me, proved Me, and saw My work.
95:10 Forty years long was I grieved with [this] generation, and said, It [is] a people that do err in their heart, and they have not known My Ways:
95:11 Unto whom I sware in My wrath that they should not enter into My rest.

Proverbs 1:24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out My hand, and no man regarded;
1:25 But ye have set at nought all My counsel, and would none of My reproof:
1:26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

7 Likes

Good Sabbath
You is usually the human beings attitude to reject the truth, Father and Christ, and for me is an encouragement to continue in the pursuit and constant sharing inspite of the names, more strength

8 Likes

@ivekwe ,
Good day and good wishes.
Welcome to Defending Gibraltar, it's a loving place to be.
God bless,
Persistent

5 Likes
3 Likes

John 8:14 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I AM NOT FROM THIS WORLD.

The world didn’t acknowledge Christ Jesus as King of kings and Lord of lords then; and they won’t acknowledge Him in the midst of us today. Scripture has documented He would be among us, yet, instead of seeking Him out, everyone has tunnel-vision focused on Armageddon.

Reconcile The Truth revealed in Malachi 4. Before that terrible Day, Elijah The Prophet will be sent to warn the world to return to the Laws of Moses (God’s Law) or be damned to hell-fire. Elijah was and is a man among us with a simple Message.

Elijah is here to remind us to return to God’s Law – The Perfect Royal Laws of Liberty, which will ensure us of no disease, hunger, or enslavement.

Petition to the Gibraltar Parliament Demanding the Return to God’s Law

“Can You See Christ in His Second Coming? He Has Already Cast His Net

4 Likes

“It seems Elijah will have a pivotal role in the coming of the Messiah, specifically in reminding a future generation of the importance of the Law of Moses,” wrote Joseph Farah in his article The Mystery of Elijah – And His Return on World Net Daily.

“What is Elijah going to do before Jesus returns?” Farah asks.

Paraphrasing Scripture, his answer is that Elijah will remind his generation about the Law of Moses, turning the hearts of children to their fathers and vice versa. However, that’s the watered-down version, because Scripture said to not only remember The Law, but to return to it.

Malachi 4:4 Remember ye and return to The Law of Moses My servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, [with] the Statutes and Judgments.

Elijah’s generation is warned to Return to the Law of Moses AND to God’s Statutes and Judgments. All these can be found in The Torah, the first five Books of The Bible, given to Moses by God....

New Video Channel of The Lords

5 Likes