It Seems Few Will Listen To Elijah

Dear @sogourner Thank-you for sharing. Know what you mean, most are scared of the truth, dust themselves off and run the opposite direction, why, they would have to look at themselves first, face their arrogance and ego, and that is a humbling experience..

2 Likes

Proverbs

1:1 The proverbs of Solomon the son of David, king of Israel;
1:2 To know Wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of Understanding;
1:3 To receive the instruction of Wisdom, Justice, and Judgment, and Equity;
1:4 To give subtlety to the simple, to the young man Knowledge and discretion.
1:5 A wise [man] will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of Understanding shall attain unto wise counsels:
1:6 To understand a proverb, and the interpretation; the words of the wise, and their hidden meanings.
1:7 The fear of the "I AM" [is] the beginning of Knowledge: [but] fools despise Wisdom and instruction.
1:8 My son, hear the instruction of thy Father, and forsake not The (Mosaic) Law of thy mother (Israel):
1:9 For they [shall be] an ornament of grace unto thy head, and chains about thy neck.
1:10 My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.

King of kings’ Bible

4 Likes

Only one place is there Peace and true happiness found.

Psalm 91:16 With long life will I satisfy him, and show him My salvation. Psalm 92 92:1 <A Psalm [or] Song for the Sabbath day.> [It is a] good [thing] to give thanks unto the "I AM", and to sing praises unto Thy name, O Most High: 92:2 To show forth Thy lovingkindness in the morning, and Thy faithfulness every night,

4 Likes

the King of Prophecy (EliJAH - Malachi chapter 4) - Muad'Dib's interview

2 Likes

Who is EliJAH?

1 Kings 18:41 And Elijah said unto Ahab, Get thee up, eat and drink; for [there is] a sound of abundance of rain.
18:42 So Ahab went up to eat and to drink. And Elijah went up to the top of Carmel; and he cast himself down upon the earth, and put his face between his knees,
18:43 And said to his servant, Go up now, look toward the sea. And he went up, and looked, and said, [There is] nothing. And he said, Go again seven times...

2 Kings 1:12 And Elijah answered and said unto them, If I [be] a man of God, let fire come down from heaven, and consume thee and thy fifty. And the fire of God came down from heaven, and consumed him and his fifty.
1:13 And he sent again a captain of the third fifty with his fifty. And the third captain of fifty went up, and came and fell on his knees before Elijah, and besought him, and said unto him, O man of God, I pray thee, let my life, and the life of these fifty thy servants, be precious in thy sight.
1:14 Behold, there came fire down from heaven, and burnt up the two captains of the former fifties with their fifties: therefore let my life now be precious in thy sight.
1:15 And the angel of the "I AM" said unto Elijah, Go down with him: be not afraid of him. And he arose, and went down with him unto the king.
1:16 And he said unto him, Thus saith the "I AM", Forasmuch as thou hast sent messengers to enquire of Baalzebub the god of Ekron, [is it] not because [there is] not God in Israel to enquire of His Word? Therefore thou shalt not come down off that bed on which thou art gone up, but shalt surely die.
1:17 So he died according to the Word of the "I AM" which Elijah had spoken. And Jehoram reigned in his stead in the second year of Jehoram the son of Jehoshaphat king of Judah; because he had no son.

Wisdom 48:12. Elijah it was, who was recovered with a whirlwind: and Elisha was filled with his spirit (John 16:7; 14:18): whilst he lived, he was not moved with the presence of any prince, neither could any bring him into subjection.
48:13. No word could overcome him; and after his death his body prophesied.
48:14. He did wonders in his life, and at his death his works were marvellous.

Malachi 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the Prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the "I AM" : 4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse. JAH

Sura 37 37:123. So also was Elijah among those sent (by Us) (1 kings 18:25-40).
37:124. Behold, he said to his People, "Will ye not fear (the "I AM")?
37:125. Will ye call upon Baal (god of fertility) and forsake the Best of Creators,-
37:126. (The "I AM"), your Lord and Cherisher and the Lord and Cherisher of your ancestors?"
37:127. But they rejected him, and they will certainly be called up (for punishment),-
37:128. Except the sincere and devoted Servants of "I AM" (among them).
37:129. And We left (this blessing) for him among generations (to come) in later times:
37:130. "Peace and salutation to such people as Elijah!"

Mark 6:15 Others said, That it is Elijah. And others said, That it is a prophet, or as one of the prophets. And others said, That it is a prophet, or as one of the prophets. 6:16 But when Herod heard [thereof], he said, It is John, whom I beheaded: he is risen from the dead.

John Art thou Elijah? And he saith, I am not. Art thou that prophet? And he answered, No. 1:22 Then said they unto him, Who art thou? that we may give an answer to them that sent us. What sayest thou of thyself? 1:23 He said, I [am] the voice of one crying in the wilderness, Make straight The Way of the Lord, as said the Prophet Isaiah.

Enoch 88:87 But the Lord of the sheep delivered him from their hands, and made him (Elijah - 2 kings 2:11) to ascend to him, and remain with him. 88:88 He sent also many others to them, to testify, and with lamentations (La.) to exclaim, against them.

3 Likes
2 Likes

No Other Name. - September 13

My Name is the Power that turns evil aside, that summons all good to your aid. Spirits of evil flee at the sound of "Jesus." Spoken in fear, in weakness, in sorrow, in pain, it is an appeal I never fail to answer, "Jesus."

Use My Name often. Think of the unending call of "mother" made by her children. To help, to care, to decide, to appeal, "mother." Use My Name in that same way - simply, naturally, forcefully. "Jesus."

Use it not only when you need help but to express Love. Uttered aloud, or in the silence of your hearts, it will alter an atmosphere from one of discord to one of Love. It will raise the standard of talk and thought. "Jesus." So never take it in vain.

"There is no other Name under Heaven whereby you can be saved."

5 Likes

Found in The King of kings' Bible - Contents

Available for free and is part of The Armageddon Survival Kit.

Sura 71

Surah 71. Noah

71:1. We sent Noah to his People (with the Command): "Do warn thou thy People before there comes to them a grievous Penalty."
71:2. He said: "O my People! I am to you a Warner, clear and open:
71:3. That ye should worship God, fear Him and obey me:
71:4. So He may forgive you your sins and give you respite for a stated Term: for when the Term given by God is accomplished, it cannot be put forward: if ye only knew."
71:5. He said: "O my Lord! I have called to my People night and day:
71:6. But my call only increases (their) flight (from the Right).
71:7. And every time I have called to them, that Thou mightest forgive them, they have (only) thrust their fingers into their ears, covered themselves up with their garments, grown obstinate, and given themselves up to arrogance.
71:8. So I have called to them aloud;
71:9. Further I have spoken to them in public and secretly in private,
71:10. Saying, 'Ask forgiveness from your Lord for He is Oft-Forgiving;
71:11. He will send rain to you in abundance;
71:12. Give you increase in wealth and sons; and bestow on you Gardens and bestow on you Rivers (of flowing water).
71:13. What is the matter with you, that ye place not your hope for kindness and long-suffering in God,-
71:14. Seeing that it is He that has created you in diverse stages?
71:15. See ye not how God has created the seven heavens one above another,
71:16. And made the Moon a light in their midst, and made the Sun as a (Glorious) Lamp?
71:17. And God has produced you from the earth growing (gradually),
71:18. And in the End He will return you into the (earth), and raise you forth (again at the Resurrection)?
71:19. And God has made the earth for you as a carpet (spread out),
71:20. That ye may go about therein, in spacious roads'."
71:21. Noah said: "O my Lord! They have disobeyed me, but they follow (men) whose wealth and children give them no Increase but only Loss.
71:22. And they have devised a tremendous Plot."
71:23. And they have said (to each other), 'Abandon not your gods: abandon neither "Affection" nor "Woman", neither "Bull" nor "Horse", nor "Eagle"';-
71:24. They have already misled many; and grant Thou no increase to the wrong-doers except in straying (from their mark)."
71:25. Because of their sins they were drowned (in The Flood), and were made to enter The Fire (of Punishment): and they found - in place of God - none to help them.
71:26. And Noah, said: "O my Lord! Leave not of the Unbelievers, a single one on Earth!
71:27. For, if Thou dost leave (any of) them, they will only mislead Thy devotees, and they will breed none except wicked ungrateful ones.
71:28. O my Lord! Forgive me, my parents, all who enter my house in Faith, and (all) believing men and believing women: and to the wrong-doers grant Thou no increase except in Perdition!"

JAH

5 Likes

W are in the same days again.

Only good difference is that we are walking the journey together with the Lord.

3 Likes

"Few will listen to Elijah" because the vast majority of mankind with the exception of a handful (if that many) are completely out of touch with who they really are (soul-beings) and their source of Good/God. Reading TWHOFTF is essential, but even doing that does not provide an automatic understanding for some, eventhough TWHOFTF provides essential / basic information needed. The Way is narrow, and it is straight/Strait; and thereby few who will find The Way. (Matt. 7:14). Everyone here (Earth) with the exception of The Lord is downright crazy (in varying degrees).

5 Likes

Grow Like Me. - March 3

Think of Me. Look at Me often, and unconsciously you will grow like Me.

You may never see it. The nearer you get to Me, the more will you see your unlikeness to Me. So be comforted My children.

Your very deep sense of failure is a sure sign that you are growing nearer to Me. And if you desire to help others to Me, then that prayer-desire is answered.

Remember too, it is only struggle that hurts. In sloth, spiritual, or mental, or physical, there is no sense of failure or discomfort, but with action, with effort, you are conscious not of strength but of weakness - at least, at first.

That again is a sign of Life, of spiritual growth.

And remember, My Strength is made perfect in weakness.

1 Like

Days of Elijah

3 Likes

Isaiah 42:1 Behold My servant, whom I uphold; Mine "Elect", [in whom] My soul delighteth; I have put My Spirit upon him: he shall bring forth Judgment to the Gentiles. 42:2 He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street. 42:3 A bruised reed he shall not break, and the smoking flax he shall not quench: he shall bring forth True Judgment. 42:4 He shall not fail nor be discouraged, until he hath set True Judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for His Law. 42:5 Thus saith God the "I AM", He that created the heavens, and stretched them out; He that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; He that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and Spirit to them that walk therein: 42:6 I the "I AM" have called thee in Righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a Covenant of the people, for a Light to the Gentiles; 42:7 To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from this prison [planet], [and] them that sit in darkness out of the prison house. 42:8 I [am] the "I AM": that [is] My name: and My glory I will not give to another, neither My praise to graven images. 42:9 Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them. 42:10 Sing unto the "I AM" the "New Song" (Rev. 14:3; 15:3), [and] His praise from the "end of the earth", ye that go down to the sea, and all that is therein; the isles, and the inhabitants thereof.

2 Likes

Malachi 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the Prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the "I AM" (Sura 43:61):
4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

2 Likes