Love all, Serve all, and Remember JAH

I found a song recently that I wish to share with this community, "Remember JAH" by Satsang. I'm sure the lyrics will resonate with folks here <3
Song: https://hooktube.com/watch?v=jCVMPDIz6z8
Lyrics: https://genius.com/Satsang-remember-jah-lyrics

7 Likes

Thank-you. Nice song. God bless.

The awesome website: JAH Homepage.

4 Likes

Dear @Persistent ,

This song is beautiful and does resonate - absolutely, remember JAH and what He has done for us all, most of all remember the 1st Commandment - to LOVE FATHER with all your heart, soul and mind.

Thank you for sharing

4 Likes

@TruthWINS ,

Thank-you.

Agreed. :blue_heart: :yellow_heart:

You are certainly welcome.

Love and Laugh

3 Likes

All Clear. - October 11

Love is the great power of understanding. Love explains all, makes all clear.

How can you understand Me unless you love Me? How can men see My purposes unless they love Me?

Love is indeed the fulfilling of The Law. It is also the understanding of The Law.

He that loveth is born of God, because he enters into a new Life in God Who is Love. Live in that Love.

Love it is that prepares the ground for My teaching, that softens the hardest heart, that disposes the most indifferent, that creates desire for My Kingdom.

Therefore love. Love Me first. Then love all, and so you link them to Me.

5 Likes

Thomas 13:8 Jesus said: I am the Light that is above them all, I am the All, the All came forth from Me and the All attained to Me. Cleave a piece of wood, I am there; lift up the stone and you will find Me there.

Yoda to Luke: "You must feel the The Force around you. Here. Between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere. Yes; even between the land and the ship.

2 Likes

Christ's Flag.

"With this in mind, let us now consider the statement made by the Lord as recorded in the Book of Revelation / Apocalypse where, in referring to Himself He says: "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the First and the Last". The significance of this is that alpha and omega are the first and the last letters in the alphabet of the Greek language in which the New Covenant / Testament was written, and by using them as a name for Himself the Lord is emphasizing His identity with the One eternal and everlasting God, the First and the Last of all things"

Union Jack.

2 Likes

Psalm 68:4 Sing unto God, sing praises to His name: extol Him that rideth upon the heavens by His name JAH, and rejoice before Him.

5 Likes

Matthew 12:18 Behold My servant, whom I have chosen; My Beloved, in whom My soul is well pleased: I will put My Spirit upon him, and he shall show Judgment to the Gentiles.
12:19 He shall not strive, nor cry; neither shall any man hear his voice in the streets.
12:20 A bruised reed shall he not break, and smoking flax shall he not quench, till he send forth Judgment unto victory.
12:21 And in his name (Christ) shall the Gentiles trust.

Matthew 11:25 At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because Thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.

John 17:17 Sanctify them through Thy Truth: Thy Word is Truth.
17:18 As Thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.
17:19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the Truth.
17:20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe me through their word;
17:21 That they all may be one; as Thou, Father, [art] in me, and I in Thee, that they also may be one in Us: that the world may believe that Thou hast sent me.
17:22 And the glory which Thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as We are One:
17:23 I in them, and Thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that Thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as Thou hast loved me.

Sura 5:119. And behold! "I AM" will say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of "I AM"?" He will say: "Glory to Thee! NEVER could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart, though I know not what is in Thine. For Thou knowest in full all that is hidden.
5:120. Never said I to them anything except what Thou didst command me to say, to wit, 'worship "I AM", my Lord and your Lord'; and I was a witness over them whilst I dwelt amongst them; when Thou didst take me up Thou wast the Watcher over them, and Thou art a witness to all things.
5:121. If Thou dost punish them, they are Thy servants: if Thou dost forgive them, Thou art the Exalted in power, the Wise."
5:122. "I AM" will say: "This is a Day on which the truthful will profit from their truth: theirs are Gardens, with rivers flowing beneath,- their eternal Home: I am well-pleased with them, and they with Me: that is the great Salvation, (the fulfillment of all desires).
5:123. To "I AM" doth belong the Dominion of the heavens and the Earth, and all that is therein, and it is He Who hath power over all things.

7 Likes

@Psalm_51.10 ,
Thank-you.
Yes, a beautiful/cherished song indeed.
Here's another: Nana Mouskouri - The White Rose Of Athens ( Christ has returned to bring the spring time to my heart. New LIFE - "Spring Time" when Christ becomes KING!!!)

4 Likes
  1. Archangel Michael is Christ is The Holy Spirit is The Lamb of God

Christ is The Lamb of God.

Christ’s Net Christs.net

Christ (Greek) is the title that Archangel Michael earned on Earth while incarnated in the body whose name was Jesus, the son of Mary. Christ has the same meaning as the title Messiah (Hebrew) and Buddha; Anointed/Awakened/Enlightened. Jesus, meaning ‘Saviour’, is now one of Christ’s titles.

Daniel 12:1 And at that time shall Michael [the Archangel] (Eno. 20:5; 36:1; 40:8; 58:1; 59:9; 57:1-2; 70:4; Rev. 12:7; Sura 2:98) stand up, the Great Prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation [even] to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the Book [of Life] (Rev. 13:8; 17:8; 20:15; 21:27; Sura 83:20).

Enoch 40:7 The fourth voice I heard expelling the satans (opposers), and prohibiting them from entering into the presence of the Lord of Spirits, to present accusations against the inhabitants of the Earth (Job 1:6-12).
40:8 After this I besought the angel of peace, who proceeded with me, to explain all that was concealed. I said to him: Who are those whom I have seen on the four sides and whose words I have heard and written down? He replied: The first is the merciful, the patient (Isa. 42:14), the holy Michael (Dan. 10:21; 12:1; Sura 2:98).

Daniel 10:21 But I will show thee that which is noted in the Scripture of Truth: and [there is] NONE that holdeth with me in these things, EXCEPT Michael your prince (Eno. 67:1; Rev. 5:3; 5; 9 & 12:7).

Enoch 58:1 Prince Michael the Archangel (Dan. 10:21; ch. 20:5) condemned and then decreed that The Judgement shall fall on CHURCH and STATE (Eze. 13:1-9; Matt. 23; Rev. 17:14; 19:2; Sura 3:64).

The Book of Enoch fully interpreted and included in the King of kings’ Bible.

Freedom Talk Radio News Interviews Muad’Dib JAH Freedom Talk Radio News Interviews Muad’Dib/JAH | Time To Think

Veterans Today Remembers the Real Hero of 7/7 Veteran’s Today Remembers the Real Hero of 7/7 | Time To Think

Holy Lamb of God Seen on England’s Mountain’s Green Holy Lamb of God Seen on England’s Mountains Green | Time To Think

7 Likes

The Truth will set you FREE!!!

4 Likes

Dear @Persistent ,

This is a great site for people to read and digest.

God states in Genesis 49:22-24 (king James A.V. of The Bible) that from Joseph will come The Shepherd - The Stone of Israel NOT from the Jews, as is clearly stated in Genesis chapter 49:-

49:10 The sceptre shall not depart from Judah [to Joseph], nor a Law-giver from between his feet, UNTIL Shiloh comes [from Joseph-Ephraim verses 22-24]; and unto him [shall] the gathering of the people [be].
49:22 Joseph [is] a fruitful bough, [even] a fruitful bough by a well; [whose] branches run over the wall (colonization):
49:23 The archers have sorely grieved him, and shot [at him], and hated him: (see my "4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse" Booklet)
49:24 But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty [God] of Jacob; (from there [is] The Shepherd, The [Corner] Stone of Israel:)(Daniel 2:34-5; 45)

The "Stone" has a twofold interpretation, meaning Jacob's Pillar-Stone (Lia Fail) which is the Throne of Israel but also meaning The King of Israel himself as well as the Throne.

The King of Israel, the Good Shepherd, the Corner-stone, Shiloh, the Messiah, the Christ is referred to throughout Scripture as the "Stone of Israel" (Psalm 118 and Matthew 21:42-46).

In the Book of Daniel in the Bible, the Stone, that is cut out (shaped) without (human) hands, which smites the (image) statue as seen by the king of Babylon in his dream, knocks it down and grinds it into powder and it then blows away in the wind, that same "Stone" (Christ) then grows into a huge "Mountain" (code-word for Government) that fills the whole earth.

Daniel 2:31 Thou, O king, (Nebuchadnezzar) sawest, and behold a great image. This great image, whose brightness [was] excellent, stood before thee; and the form thereof [was] terrible.
2:32 This image's head [was] of fine gold, his breast and his arms of silver, his belly and his thighs of brass,
2:33 His legs of iron, his feet part of iron and part of clay.
2:34 Thou sawest till that a "Stone" was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet [that were] of iron and clay, and brake them (the successive empires - Rev. 6:13-17) to pieces.
2:35 Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the "Stone" that smote the image became a great "mountain", and filled the whole earth.

The "Stone" is a Diamond - no other stone is indestructible and can grind metal to powder or reflect and give out Light of great beauty and intensity like Christ (the Light of the world).

So there we have it. God says in verses 10 and 22-24 of Genesis chapter 49 that the Messiah will come from Joseph, not Judah/Jew-dah (the Jews).

However, to be technically correct, it should say from Ephraim because Jacob-Israel gave his Birthright (the birthright of Israel) to Joseph's son Ephraim, not to Joseph; as recorded in Genesis 48:16:-

48:16 The Angel which redeemed me (Jacob-Israel) from all evil, bless the lads; and let my name [Israel] be named on them (let Ephraim and Manasseh [not Judah - the Jews] be called Israel), and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac (I-saac's sons); and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth.
48:17 And when Joseph saw that his father laid his right hand upon the head of Ephraim, it displeased him: and he held up his father's hand, to remove it from Ephraim's head unto Manasseh's head.
48:18 And Joseph said unto his father, Not so, my father: for this [is] the firstborn; put thy right hand upon his head.
48:19 And his father refused, and said, I know [it], my son, I know [it]: he also shall become a people, and he also shall be great: but truly his younger brother (Ephraim) shall be greater than he, and his seed shall become a multitude (Commonwealth) of nations.
48:20 And he blessed them that day, saying, In thee [Joseph] shall Israel bless, saying, God make thee as Ephraim and as Manasseh: and he set Ephraim before Manasseh.

https://jahtruth.net/emmau2.htm

4 Likes

@TruthWINS ,

Good one about Christ.

The KING of Israel!

4 Likes

A picture is worth a thousand words. Feel the electrifying LOVE?

11 Likes

Love's Overflow. - March 22

I desire the love of man's heart in abundant measure.

Not because God would be adored for Himself and for His Own gratification**, but because I know that only as the love of man flows out to Me does man attain to his purest and best.**

That rush of love, which follows the understanding and realization of My Love for man, sweetens and purifies his whole being.

"Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." The Love you give to your neighbour is the overflow of your love to Me.

8 Likes

God Calling-The Veil has Gone. - April 6

And the veil of the Temple was rent in twain, from the top to the bottom.

The veil, that had hidden God from the knowledge and sight of man, was at last removed.

I, God and man, had torn away 'The Veil' separating God the Father, and man, My brother. I came to reveal the Father to man, and I live, ever live, to make intercession to the Father for man. I am the Great Mediator between God and man, the Man, Christ JESUS.

3 Likes

Matthew 23:8 But be not ye called priest (etc.): for One is your Teacher, [even] Christ; and all ye are brethren.

3 Likes

3 Likes

God Bless The Master and His Family

Matthew 12:50

7 Likes