FISHING FOR AN ANGLICAN

CHRIST'S LETTER TO THE DEAN OF GIBRALTAR DATED 18TH NOVEMBER 2021

In a meeting held in the Anglican Cathedral, Tony Farrell delivered a printed version of this letter to the Dean of Gibraltar.

The minutes of the meeting are as follows:

MEETNG HELD IN THE CATHEDRAL ON THURSDAY 18TH NOVEMBER 2021

The above image shows an example of Dean Ian Tarrant breaking the commandment and actively partaking in a Xmas festival which Christ hates.

EXODUS 20:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee ANY graven image, or ANY likeness [of ANY thing] that [is] in heaven above, or that [is] in the earth beneath, or that [is] in the water under the earth [neither shalt thou possess them if others make them]:
20:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the "I AM" thy God [am] a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth [generation] of them that hate [or disobey] Me;
20:6 And showing mercy unto thousands of them that love [and obey] Me, and KEEP My Commandments.

ITEM 1 - THE CANCELLATION OF THE COVID CONCERT
Tony Farrell began the meeting by explaining his initial reason for the meeting request. Reference was made to the Dean's newsletter. His newsletter was notifying parishioners about the cancellation of a charity concert as previously described by Ian below.

Tony Farrell compared and contrasted the cathedral's cancellation of their own little charity fundraising concert, with the non-cancellation of the larger government sponsored charity fundraising concert held at the Sunborn Hotel, featuring well-known musicians such as "Right Said Fred".

This was done not just to illustrate the incongruency, and the sheer hypocrisy of the Government of Gibraltar, but also to reveal the extent of the blind obedience and subservience of the church during the great Covid con.

!

ITEM 2 - THE GENOCIDAL PLAN

Tony Farrell briefly spoke about Klaus Schwab's Great Reset, and the global genocidal plan involving key players like Anthony Fauci, Bill Gates and The Rockefeller foundation. Time did not permit Tony Farrell to mention more.

Mention was made of the Georgia Guidestones and their Satanic commandment no.1, as can be viewed clearly below.

ITEM 3 - JABBING FOR GIBRALTAR
Tony Farrell introduced Ian Tarrant to the work of an important whistleblower, the former Pfizer Scientific Officer Dr. Mike Yeadon, and gave Ian MIKE YEADON'S two page overview of the stage we have reached in the globalist's roll-out of the genocidal plan.

covid-vaccine-not-safe

ITEM 4 - EXPOSING BIG PHARMA AND THE GLOBALISTS GRAND STRATEGIC PLAN WITH REFERENCE TO DOWN UNDER
Tony Farrell in briefly explaining his historical police background in the UK together with his current role as a SLEUTH on The Rock, had good reason to specifically bring to Ian Tarrant's attention the emerging dystopian police-state which is currently manifesting itself in Australia. Australia has become the New World Order's largest geographical full blown test bed. Following the brief, it was agreed that Tony Farrell would provide Ian with appropriate links to illustrate state of play down under. Warning, it's just not cricket. *

Australia is a Full Scale Pilot Test For The New World Order - Defending Gibraltar / Covid-19 Plandemic - Defending Gibraltar (defending-gibraltar.net)

ITEM 5 - GIDEON'S ARMY ON THE ROCK

In showing Ian Tarrant a Gideon New Testament and Psalms Bible, which had been acquired from the Cathedral, Tony Farrell asked permission to share with Ian Tarrant a personal story with Ian about GIDEON's Army. Permission was granted.

In noting Ian Tarrant's GBC coverage earlier in the year of the late Duke of Edinburgh's life, Tony Farrell began by referring to the date of his death.

On the day that Prince Philip died, it was Tony Farrell who first alerted Ian's predecessor and the GBC's very own health care ethics expert Robin Gill of the old monarch's death.

1204454154-50-prince-philip-virus

Moments later, one of Gibraltar's most well-known and prominent lawyers, namely Charles Gomez, stood stationary less than a couple of yards away and directly in front of Tony Farrell, and in a bizarre action, the lawyer, fumbled around for loose change for a quick cuppa, but to Tony Farrell's immense surprise and joy, Charles pulled out a Gideon Bible, from inside his jacket pocket. Ian Tarrant was then informed about Charles Gomez' role as head of the seemingly only law-firm fighting for truth with respect to the PLANDEMIC, as enacted out here in Gibraltar under Fabian Picardo's misdirection.

As a former Gideon, himself, Tony Farrell gave Ian Tarrant a brief lesson on how the Gideon story may reflect a modern day version of a Gideon victory in Gibraltar. This was mentioned in the context of Gibraltar's non-governing population of about 32,000, being whittled down to a GIDEON sized army of about 300 truthers, perhaps from the Freedom Gibraltar movement?

Judges
7:1 Then Jerubbaal, who [is] Gideon, and all the people that [were] with him, rose up early, and pitched beside the well of Harod: so that the host of the Midianites were on the north side of them, by the hill of Moreh, in the valley.
7:2 And the "I AM" said unto Gideon, The people that [are] with thee [are] too many for me to give the Midianites into their hands, lest Israel vaunt themselves against me, saying, Mine own hand hath saved me.
7:3 Now therefore go to, proclaim in the ears of the people, saying, Whosoever [is] fearful and afraid, let him return and depart early from mount Gilead. And there returned of the people twenty and two thousand; and there remained ten thousand.
7:4 And the "I AM" said unto Gideon, The people [are] yet [too] many; bring them down unto the water, and I will try them for thee there: and it shall be, [that] of whom I say unto thee, This shall go with thee, the same shall go with thee; and of whomsoever I say unto thee, This shall not go with thee, the same shall not go.
7:5 So he brought down the people unto the water: and the "I AM" said unto Gideon, Every one that lappeth of the water with his tongue, as a dog lappeth, him shalt thou set by himself; likewise every one that boweth down upon his knees to drink.
7:6 And the number of them that lapped, [putting] their hand to their mouth, were three hundred men: but all the rest of the people bowed down upon their knees to drink water.
7:7 And the "I AM" said unto Gideon, By the three hundred men that lapped will I save you, and deliver the Midianites into thine hand: and let all the [other] people go every man unto his place.
7:8 So the people took victuals in their hand, and their trumpets: and he sent all [the rest of] Israel every man unto his tent, and retained those three hundred men: and the army of Midian was beneath him in the valley.

Tony Farrell then said to Ian Tarrant the size of the real enemy would be of the order of 135,000 globalists, mirroring the size of the opposing army in the actual story of Gideon in Judges 6-8.

ITEM 6 - THE GIBRALTAR MESSENGER - YOU ARE A SLAVE
It was established that Ian Tarrant had never before seen a Gibraltar Messenger, and was left with a copy of special edition eight. Upon being asked who is The Gibraltar Messenger, Tony Farrell referred the dean to [Malachi Chapter 4]

ITEM 7 - CHRIST'S LETTER TO THE DEAN

Finally, Ian Tarrant was left a copy of Christ's Letter, as itemised at the start of this article. Tony Farrell, alias Martin SleuthER, hopes Ian Tarrant will be the first faith leader on The Rock who will discern Truth from Falsehood, and take a stand, not just about CHRIST, and THE ROCK OF HIS DEFENCE, but also about THE GLOBAL PLANDEMIC and GENOCIDAL PLAN, given its existential threat.

11 Likes

Mike Yeadon, Former Pfizer Scientist: We're approaching level 5

uncut-news.ch
November 8, 2021
Current Top Ten , Population Control and / or New World Order (NWO)

Phase 5: Introducing Chaos and Martial Law. (November 2021-March 2022)

And most of the people still think we are going back to normal !?

The way to the new world order ...

By Henry Makow

Phase 1: Simulate a threat and create fear. (December 2019-March 2020)

Trigger a planemy.

Kill tens of thousands of the elderly.
Increase the number of cases and deaths
Positioning vaccination as the only solution from the start.
Call all attention to Covid-19.
Result: (almost) general panic
Phase 2: sowing the weeds and splitting. (March 2020-December 2020)

Imposing numerous unnecessary, libertarian and unconstitutional coercive measures.
Paralysis of trade and the economy.
Observe majority submission and resistance from a rebellious minority.
Stigmatizing the insurgents and creating a horizontal split.
Censorship of dissident leaders.
Punishment for disobedience.
Generalize PCR tests.
Create confusion between cases, infected, sick, hospitalized, and dead.
Disqualify all effective treatments.
Hope for a rescue vaccine.
Result: (almost) general panic.

Stage 3: Bringing a tell-tale and deadly solution. (December 2020-June 2021)

Offer a free vaccine to everyone.
Promise of protection and a return to normalcy.
Set a goal for herd immunization.
Simulate a partial boom in the economy.
Withholding statistics on side effects and deaths from injections.
Report the side effects of the injections as "natural" effects of the virus and the disease.
Reintroduction of the concept of the variant as a natural mutation of the virus.
Justification for maintaining coercive measures by not applying the herd immunity threshold.
Punishing health professionals for unlawful practice of care and healing.
Result: doubts and feelings of betrayal among the vaccination advocates, discouragement among the opponents.

Phase 4: Installation of apartheid and the QR code. (June 2021-October 2021)

Volunteer to plan for bottlenecks.
Insert the vaccination card (QR code) to reward those who have been vaccinated and punish those who are resistant.
Create an apartheid of the privileged against the others.
Deprivation of the right to work or study for the unvaccinated.
Withdrawal from basic services for non-vaccinated people.
Imposing PCR payment tests on non-vaccinated people.
Result: first phase of digital control, impoverishment of the enemy

Phase 5: introduce chaos and martial law. (November 2021-March 2022)

Taking advantage of the shortage of goods and food.
Paralyze the real economy and shut down factories and shops.
Let unemployment explode.
Give a third dose of the vaccine (stimulant).
Start killing the living old men.
Introduce compulsory vaccination for everyone.
Reinforce the myth of the variants, the effectiveness of the vaccine and the immunity of the herd.
Demonize those who oppose the vaccination and hold them responsible for the dead.
Arrest of the opposition leaders.
Imposing a digital identity on everyone (QR code): birth certificate, identity card, passport, driver's license, health insurance card ...
Imposition of martial law to suppress the opposition.
Result: Second level of digital control. Detention or elimination of opposition activists.

Phase 6: Cancellation of debt and dematerialization of money. (March 2022-September 2022)

Triggering of the economic, financial and stock market collapse, the bankruptcy of the banks.
To save the banks 'losses on their customers' accounts.
Activate the "Big Reset".
Dematerialize money.
Cancel debts and credits.
Introduce the digital portfolio. (Digital wallet)
Seizure of real estate and land.
Prohibit all global drugs.
Confirm the commitment to vaccinate semi-annually or annually.
Introduction of food rationing and a diet based on the Codex Alimentarius.
Extension of the measures to emerging countries.
Result: third level of digital control. Expansion of the NOM to the entire planet.

SOURCE: MIKE YEADON, EX-PFIZER SCIENTIST SENT THIS OUT ON THURSDAY. WE ARE APPROACHING STAGE 5

5 Likes

11th January 2022

Dear Robin,

"Truth is The Way to Reconciliation."

That was an expression often used by Desmond Tutu whom you spoke about during the Cathedral's service held on 2nd January 2022.

"Speaking Truth to Power"

Speaking Truth to Power became a theme featured in your New Year sermon about the late Archbishop from South Africa.

A week later, after the completion of the Cathedral's Sunday service in Gibraltar, and after St. Lucia's Camillus James had engaged with you about vaccinations, I followed up on behalf of my boss, and implored you to walk your talk, and Speak Truth to Power, to your boss, the white coloured Archbishop of an altogether different kind.

Somewhat taken aback, you somewhat uneasily responded to me by simply saying: "Yes".

However, the Gospel of Matthew tells us what Jesus said about saying "Yes".

Matthew
5:37 But let your Yes, be YES; and your No, be NO: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.
Justin Welby's previous vulgar utterances notwithstanding, the truth is, Jesus never once remotely implicitly or explicitly said that we should get vaccinated.

The Truth is, Christ, here in His Second Coming, wrote the following letter about vaccines not so very long ago, and published it on His Defending Gibraltar website in an effort to help the ex-patriots and the Gibraltarians wake up to The Truth about the global genocidal plan.

Life or Death: Pharmaceutical “Plandemic” Poisonous Vaccines, or the Healing of the Holy Spirit – Your choice - Defending Gibraltar / Vaccines - Defending Gibraltar (defending-gibraltar.net)

Paul wrote in his letter to the Galatians that pharmacy, mistranslated by so-called Christian priests from the original Greek Pharmakeia as witchcraft (which is what pharmacy really is), instead of pharmacy, is condemned by God, and yet your organisation at its highest level and lower levels are promoting the opposite.

Galatians 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
5:20 Idolatry, PHARMACY, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told [you] in time past, that they which do such things shall NOT inherit The Kingdom of God.

Exodus 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch (pharmacist) to live.

Christ wants you personally, with your affiliations to Canterbury, to confront your boss Justin Welby against the backdrop of the following article about him, entitled Caught in The Act.

Caught in the act - Defending Gibraltar / Vaccines - Defending Gibraltar (defending-gibraltar.net)

Speaking Truth to Power, need not be restricted to the man at the top of the Satanic Priesthood within The Church of England. I say that because you are known to have a special interest in medical ethics, and support such things as partial-decriminalisation of [assisted suicide] stating in 2005 that "There is a very strong compassionate case for voluntary euthanasia".

I for one, would like to know your views on the ethics of this worldwide vaccine roll-out, and wondered whether you would publicly debate it, in Gibraltar.

According to Camillus James, your pro-vaccine position, at least inasmuch as you expressed it to him on Sunday, might suggest that both you and Ian are already in full lockstep, not just with Justin Welby, but also with the likes of Bill Gates, Klaus Schwab, and PÂŁIZER's Albert Bourla.

While I cannot be sure whether or not you went so far as to say that the unvaccinated are immoral like Welby did, you nevertheless disconcertingly seemed to be in full support of the Cabalists' global genocidal plan, which is secretly being ushered in over the last couple of years, given your expressed support for these so-called "vaccines", which are being thrust upon us, using all manner of devious and deceptive dictates.

For sure though, I have not heard you personally, speak out a single word in condemnation of what's happening in the world right now. In my meeting with Ian, the dean of the Cathedral, he also had nothing bad to say about these poisonous jabs, and seemed oblivious to their harmful effect, and what was going on in places like Austria, and the emergent dystopian police-state in Australia.

If you have not yet read Christ's letter to the Dean, dated 18th November 2021, then with respect, I strongly suggest you read and digest it now if not sooner, for it applies equally as much to you, as it does to Ian.

FISHING FOR AN ANGLICAN - Defending Gibraltar / Depopulation - Defending Gibraltar (defending-gibraltar.net)

During last Sunday's service, the following scripture was used for the Old Testament reading.

Isaiah 43: 1-7
43:1 But now thus saith the "I AM" that created thee, O Jacob, and He that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called [thee] by thy name; thou [art] Mine.
43:2 When thou passest through the waters, I [will be] with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.
43:3 For I [am] the "I AM" thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt [for] thy ransom, Ethiopia and Sheba for thee.
43:4 Since thou wast precious in My sight, thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life.
43:5 Fear not: for I [am] with thee: I will bring thy seed from the East, and gather thee from the West;
43:6 I will say to the North, Give up; and to the South, Keep not back: bring My sons from far, and My daughters from the ends of the earth;
43:7 [Even] every one that is called by My name: for I have created him for My glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.

The great pity is that the reading did not include the two subsequent verses from Isaiah, as detailed below.

Isaiah 43: 8-9
43:8 Bring forth the blind people that have eyes , and the deaf that have ears .
43:9 Let all the nations be gathered together (Gen. 49:10), and let the people be assembled: who among them can declare this, and show us former things? let them bring forth their witnesses, that they may be justified: or let them hear, and say, [It is] truth.
Genesis 49:10.
49:10 The sceptre shall not depart from Judah [to Joseph], nor a law-giver from between his feet, UNTIL Shiloh comes [from Joseph-Ephraim v 22-24]; and unto him [shall] the gathering of the people [be].

Genesis 49:10 above is referring to The Messiah in His Second Coming and the location of the Gathering of His People which will be in Gibraltar. Why are you both blind to this?

Before you scoff at me, please, I urge you, in a spirit of Truth being the way to Reconciliation, as Desmond Tutu would have it, to pause for thought, and have a good look at this: Christ's Net (christs.net). I hope and pray that it may sometime soon, serve to open up your willfully blind eyes.

Some scripture about reconciling
2 Corinthians
5:17 Therefore if any man [be] in Christ, [let him be] a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
5:18 And all things [are] of God, Who hath reconciled us to Himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto Himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us The Word of reconciliation.
5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech [you] through us: we pray [you] in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

This scripture came up as part of this Christian movie
The Reconciler - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwT2NE3P2Q4
Roddy Piper, from THEY LIVE, has a small part :slight_smile:

At the start of his sermon on Sunday, and with reference to the gospel reading of Luke 3:15 - 17, 21-22, Ian Tarrant began by referring to each of us having turning points in our own lives, and Ian went on to say this.

"At a spiritual level, each of us has our own milestones, as well as some moment of understanding or trusting in God."

One of my biggest turning points in my unusual journey, undoubtedly and very directly pivots around the Gospel Reading, as read out by Pam Baker last Sunday. The pivotal moment occurred in around 2009/2010. The details are not for this letter, but it remains my hope that one day, in a spirit of truth and reconciliation, I may be able to share that pivotal moment with both you and Ian.

The Gospel Reading Luke 3:15-17, 21-22

3:15 And as the people were in expectation, and all men mused in their hearts of John, whether he were the Christ, or not;

3:16 John answered, saying unto [them] all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: he shall baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire:

3:17 Whose fan [is] in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and will gather the wheat into his garner; but the chaff he will burn with Fire unquenchable.

3:18 And many other things in his exhortation preached he unto the people.

3:19 But Herod the tetrarch, being reproved by him for Herodias his brother Philip's wife, and for all the evils which Herod had done,

3:20 Added yet this above all, that he shut up John in prison.

3:21 Now when all the people were baptized, it came to pass, that Jesus also being baptized, and praying, the heaven was opened,

3:22 And the Holy Spirit descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.

I noticed The Governor, David Steel, in the service, sitting thoughtfully in the pew immediately behind Camillus. He left the service immediately after the communion, otherwise, I might well have approached him. On 1st April 2021, The Governor very kindly wrote me a very kind and gentle reply letter, granting me in principle, a future meeting with him, for him to learn all about The Gibraltar Messenger, Who is Christ in His Second Coming. The promised meeting has yet to take place. It is my sincere hope and prayer that The Governor's "Yes", actually means "Yes", and that he will fulfill his promise as per his nice letter. He is being copied-in to this open letter.

In mentioning the communion, please note well that I did not eat the wafer, which you handed to me, as The Body of Christ. That's not what Christ meant when He broke the bread at the last supper.

Finally, in keeping with the fact that Ian Tarrant has been tongue-tied with respect to Christ's letter to him, as hand-delivered to him by me, I zip-tied a special message for him, and left it outside the Cathedral in the afternoon, as can be seen below.

How can any of you in good conscience have the audacity to claim to work for God and call yourselves Christians, when you are in total opposition to everything that Christ commanded you to do?

Exodus 20:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee ANY graven image, or ANY likeness [of ANY thing] that [is] in heaven above, or that [is] in the earth beneath, or that [is] in the water under the earth [neither shalt thou possess them if others make them]:
20:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the "I AM" thy God [am] a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth [generation] of them that hate [or disobey] Me;
20:6 And showing mercy unto thousands of them that love [and obey] Me, and KEEP My Commandments.

The next day, when I rode by on my bicycle to check if the message was still on display around the graven image, I noticed that it was the message concerned with God's Second Commandment, rather than the abominable graven image, which had been taken down. While there were no surprises there, I did wonder, if the nearby parked police van was attending the church to document the previous day's incident. I do hope so.

Your Cathedral building remains full of all manner of abominable graven images, and I find it unfathomable how you all show wilfull blindness to God's Second Commandment, as given to Moses. Surely, you cannot deny any of this, Truth?

Truth is The Way To Reconciliation, as Tutu would have it, but The Lord actually said this about Truth, as written in His King of kings' Bible.

John
8:22 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed him, If ye continue in my Word, [then] are ye my disciples indeed;
8:23 And ye shall know the Truth, and the Truth shall make you free.
8:24 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?
8:25 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the prisoner of sin.
8:26 And the prisoner abideth not in the prison-house for ever (only until The Reaping): [but] the Son Liveth for ever.
8:27 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
8:28 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my Word (the Truth) hath no place in you.
8:29 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father (Lucifer - Satan).

Tony Farrell

Disciple of Christ in His Second Coming

9 Likes