DEATH BY GOVERNMENT

Truth will come to light; murder cannot be hid long
----Shakespeare, Merchant of Venice

Or can it? The death jab has been widely distributed for nearly a full year.

https://hawaii.edu/powerkills/NOTE1.HTM

2 Likes

Let me now remove my reporter’s hat for a moment and tell you what I think. We live in dangerous times. The national security of many countries is at risk. Science has become tainted by highly publicized cases of misconduct and fraud.
Must now we worry that a Pianka-worshipping former student might someday become a professional biologist or physician with access to the most deadly strains of viruses and bacteria? I believe that airborne Ebola is unlikely to threaten the world outside of Central Africa. But scientists have regenerated the 1918 Spanish flu virus that killed 50 million people. There is concern that small pox might someday return. And what other terrible plagues are waiting out there in the natural world to cross the species barrier and to which scientists will one day have access?
Meanwhile, I still can’t get out of my mind the pleasant spring day in Texas when a few hundred scientists of the Texas Academy of Science gave a standing ovation for a speaker who they heard advocate for the slow and torturous death of over five billion human beings.

The only Solution, of course, is to obey Father in Heaven and The Lord and not T.H.E.M. (The Hierarchy Enslaving Mankind)

The Way home or face The Fire

1 Like

Wake Up From Covid

https://twitter.com/wakeupfromcovid/status/1454449996619829248

3 Likes
3 Likes

'Shut It Down!' Marjorie Taylor Greene Calls To Shut Down The Government

2 Likes
1 Like

Someone had pointed out:

Dr Malone does give some good advice, but he also is set to make a fortune on his vaccine for coboloney.

It Might Be Controlled Opposition If.....How to Spot Covid-19 Misinformation Tactics in Real Time

It might be controlled opposition if.....

*.....instead of demanding immediate end to ALL Covid-19 policies due to mass criminal fraud, they attend a vaccination SUMMIT to sell next generation Covid-19 vaccines while engaging in a campaign to take down their competition who is raking in 100s of billions of dollars off Covid-19 vaccinations (*to the victor the spoils go

Dr Robert Malone outlines third Covid-19 long term mitigation strategy:

(Employ) Rapid test kits that will have many false positives....this is...I am trained as a pathologist, when you widely deploy tests for screening purposes you always set them so that you have false positives.....

Is Dr Malone part of the toolkit?

From: The Smoking Gun: Where is the coronavirus? The CDC says it isn’t available - #49 by be1

1 Like

@be1
I hear what you are saying. There are two sides to Dr. Malone (and others as well). I am not a pro Dr. Malone, but

I take the good and leave the rest behind. He is not anti-vaccine. He is of a mindset that I do not agree with always. Medical doctors are often opportunistic and competitive. No surprises there.

2 Likes

Thank you. Agreed.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Speech by Robert Malone, M.D. at the Lincoln Memorial (Washington, D.C.) - 23 January 2022

1 Like

|1237pxx580px

60 Minutes II

The Most Dangerous Vaccine

60-minutes

By David Kohn

December 11, 2002 / 3:43 PM / CBS

Smallpox may be the worst disease ever known to man. It killed about half a billion people from 1880 to 1980, before it was eradicated.

And the smallpox vaccine is deadly, too. Scientists call it the most dangerous vaccine known to man.

Today, smallpox is a potential weapon of mass destruction that could be wielded against the U.S. by enemies like Iraq and al Qaeda.

THE PROBLEM IS ACTUALLY MUCH BIGGER THAN MOST PEOPLE THINK.

The videos below are mostly true, but also partly inaccurate.

Please read this article in order to better understand the enormous dangers that we will all be facing in the very near future.

The B20 calls on the G20 to adopt vaccine passports using WHO standards bali

Global leaders back vaccine passports for future international travel

Global leaders back vaccine passports for future international travel