Dr.s protocols for covid systems are to use this deadly drug and respirators.
See charts; first drug approved for use in Covid-19 patients is Remdesivir
Last Updated: December 16, 2021
- RDV is the only antiviral drug that is approved by the FDA for the treatment of COVID-19. Some medications that are currently being evaluated in clinical trials for the treatment of COVID-19 are also included in this table. The inclusion of these drugs does not imply that the Panel approves of their use.
- Information on CQ, HCQ, and LPV/RTV are available in the archived versions of the Guidelines. The Panel recommends against using these agents to treat COVID-19.
- There are limited or no data on dose modifications for patients with organ failure or those who require extracorporeal devices. Please refer to product labels, when available.
- There are currently not enough data to determine whether certain medications can be safely coadministered with therapies for the treatment of COVID-19. When using concomitant medications with similar toxicity profiles, consider performing additional safety monitoring.
- The potential additive, antagonistic, or synergistic effects and the safety of using combination therapies for the treatment of COVID-19 are unknown. Clinicians are encouraged to report AEs to the FDA MedWatch program.
- For drug interaction information, please refer to product labels and visit the Liverpool COVID-19 Drug Interactions website.
- For the Panel’s recommendations on using the drugs listed in this table, please refer to the individual drug sections or Therapeutic Management of Hospitalized Adults With COVID-19.
CMS.gov offers all Dr's around the world a 20% payout to use Remdesivir over any other drug for Covid-19 patients.
lease see Therapeutic Management of Hospitalized Adults With COVID-19 for the Panel’s recommendations on when to use RDV.
For Hospitalized Adults and Children (Aged ≥12 Years and Weighing ≥40 kg):
- RDV 200 mg IV on Day 1, then RDV 100 mg IV once daily on Days 2–5. Administer RDV IV infusion over 30–120 minutes.
Dose Recommended in FDA EUA For Hospitalized Children Weighing 3.5 kg to <40 kg:
- RDV 5 mg/kg IV on Day 1, then RDV 2.5 mg/kg IV once daily on Days 2–5. Administer RDV IV infusion over 30–120 minutes. * Nausea
- ALT and AST elevations
- Increases in prothrombin time
- Drug vehicle is SBECD, which has been associated with renal and liver toxicity. SBECD accumulation may occur in patients with moderate or severe renal impairment.
- Each 100 mg vial of RDV lyophilized powder contains 3 g of SBECD, and each 100 mg/20 mL vial of RDV solution contains 6 g of SBECD.
- Clinicians may consider preferentially using the lyophilized powder formulation (which contains less SBECD) in patients with renal impairment. * Infusion reactions
- Renal function and hepatic function as clinically indicated
- FDA does not recommend RDV when eGFR is <30 mL/min. See the Remdesivir section for information on using RDV in people with renal insufficiency. * Clinical drug-drug interaction studies of RDV have not been conducted.
- In vitro, RDV is a minor substrate of CYP3A4, and a substrate of OATP1B1, and P-gp and an inhibitor of CYP3A4, OATP1B1, OATP1B3, and MATE1.1
- No significant interaction is expected between RDV and oseltamivir or baloxavir (Gilead Sciences, personal and written communications, August and September 2020). * RDV should be administered in a hospital or a health care setting that can provide a similar level of care to an inpatient hospital.
- A list of clinical trials is available: Remdesivir
Thomas Renz speaking at Clay Clark's ReAwaken America Tour in Michigan says he is constantly contacted by families across America who have loved ones being killed by the hospital protocols that Fauci instituted in all US hospitals. The Remdesivir + Ventilator protocol finds people dying and hospitals make money.
You have Medical Rights!
During this speech Attorney Renz gives you several key peices of information on how to fight hospitals and why you must fight for your family members.
Please watch the entire speech.
1- Do not let the hospitals isolate your family members from you.
2 - Remdesivir and Ventilators equal death for your hospitalized family member. That is the Fauci protocol.
3 - Early treatment / intervention is key. Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine, and Budesonide work. Go here for protocols that work:
The Math+ and I-Mask+ protocols that Renz references in his speech are here:
Another great treatment resource is COVID Home Treatment - Truth for Health Foundation